Healed Present

By danka0529

*SEQUEL TO DAMAGED PAST* Celeste De Luca's worst nightmare i back to haunt her, Will Aaron be able to put his... More

Intro and warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
UPDATE!
Update 2!

Chapter 5

485 12 0
By danka0529

Two months later...

"So tell me how are you doing today?" the brunette said as she was sitting in her chair with a pen and note pad, Celeste was standing at the window and looking out at the people on the Quantico Base getting to work.

"Good" Celeste replied.

"How have you been sleeping?" the therapist then asked looking at her. Celeste turned around and made her way to the chair that was facing the Doctor that has been her therapist for the past two months.

"Do you still wake up at night?" Celeste looked at her and gave her a little nod.

"I wake up covered in sweat and crying most time" Celeste said as she watched the therapist write on her notepad.

"we've been seeing each other twice a week now for the past two months and there's something you never talk about in our sessions" Celeste looked at her therapist knowing to well where she was going with the next question.

"If your going to ask me if I talked to any of my team members or specifically Aaron it's a no" she let out, the therapist gave a nod and wrote on the note pad.

"Why do you think that you haven't talked to them?" she then asked looking up at her, Celeste moved her eyes away from the lady, she could feel her eyes water, she swallowed hard.

"You know it's normal to push people away when something traumatic happens, but it's also known that being around people that love you helps heal you faster. the team wants to be there for you and help you. every single one of them wish you would just reached out. why haven't you?" Celeste looked at her, the Doctor gave her a little smile.

"They miss you, and they wish they could be there for you especially Aaron" she said, Celeste had tears running down her face as she reached for the box of tissues. Celeste let out a deep breath.

"I just can't face them" she let out.

"So much has happen, they seen so much and heard so much of how I was a failure and that I was weak...He was right I'm not as strong as I made them believe I was. I don't want to face them and see the disapointment in there eyes" she let out as tears ran down her cheeks.

"is that why your not talking to them, because you think that they see you as weak and a dispointment" Celeste nodded to her therapist.

"I can guarantee you that the team are not thinking any of those things, your not weak. You are sitting here today because you fought to stay alive"

"I didn't fought hard enough to save the baby, I can't face Aaron because of that. I didn't even tell him because I was scared that he wouldn't want anything to do with me" she said crying.

"Why do you think he wouldn't care about the baby?" the doctor asked putting her pen down on the note pad. Celeste wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"Because he already lived that part of his life, marriage, the kid, he wouldn't want to do it all over again because he knocked up his twenty three years old coworker" she let out with pain in her voice.

"Celeste you make it sound that you and Aaron are nothing more than coworkers"

"Maybe we should have kept it like that, then I wouldn't have dragged him into my shit show of a life" she let out.

"Celeste were going to stop there for today" the therapist said.

"I think that our next session we should have you and Aaron here together so you can hear what he has to
say" Celeste looked at her for a moment, the therapist could see the panic in her eyes.

"Celeste trust me you both need this to move on, and were in a safe place at any moment you what him to leave just let me know" she then said. Celeste let out a deep breath and gave her a little nod as she whipped her tears.

"Perfect! Good job today, your getting there. So I will see you Friday and I'll talk to Aaron" she said, Celeste nodded and stood up and made her way out.

Working on files was the worst part of the job at the BAU, for the past two months this is what the team did every single day. Strauss made sure that she benched them from going on cases until everything was delt with. she was pissed at the team but especially Hotch, After the whole relationship with Celeste became public to the team, Strauss personally tried to get him fired with doing unesesary interviews with the whole team. What pissed her off was that the team got Hotch and Celeste's back even though they had no idea what was going on for the past several months. Then Marcus De Luca showed up shutting down the whole internal investigation, making Strauss even more livid towards the team which resulting her to do the only thing she was able to do...bench the whole team as punishment.

"Does anybody else feel like where in datention?" Morgan let out as he sat back in his chair.

"Your just finguring that now" Prentiss said not looking up from her file. Morgan turned and looked up at Hotch's office where the boss was sitting and working away.

"Has anyone talked to him and see how's he's doing?" Morgan asked looking at Reid who looked up at the office, JJ let out a huff.

"be my guess Derek, let me know how that goes" she let out.

"oh will hear it from here" Prentiss let out.

"hey" they were cut off. Everyone turned towards Rossi that was standing behind Reid.

"be nice guys, he's hurting" he said.

"were hurting too Rossi, we were there and Celeste is part of this family" Morgan said.

"We just want everything to be back like it was" JJ let out

"Guys!" Garcia let out a she flew out of her bat cave.

"I just saw our little cupcake in the hallway of the fourth floor" she let out in a happy tone, everyone looked at her.

"what? no one is going to go and catch up to her?" she asked looking at the team.

"if she want's to see us she'll come up, we don't want to push her away more" Rossi let out as he turned around and walking to his office, Garcia looked at the team with a sad face.

"I miss her" she said. Morgan reached for her hand and squeezed it.

"we miss her too, baby girl" he said. In the afternoon the team was talking together and not working.

"Good afternoon Agents" a voice said. Everyone turned and looked at the lady that has been the teams therapist for the past two months, she gave them a little smile.

"is Agent Hotchner in his office?" she asked pointing up the stairs, everyone nodded and watched her make her way to Hotch's office.

"that is not good" Morgan said looking at Prentiss who shook her head. Hotch was sitting at his desk and working away when there was a knock at the door.

"come in" he said. The door open and he looked up.

"Doctor Turner, did I have a session and I forgot" he said closing the file.

"no no" she said closing the door behind her and making her way to the chair that was facing Hotch.

"How are you?" she asked giving him a smile.

"busy" he said sitting back in his chair, she gave him a nod.

"this is going to be quick, I saw Celeste today" she said, Aaron took in a sharp breath.

"How is she?" he asked in a small voice as he looked down at his hands.

"Healing, So I'm doing a session with her Friday and want you to come to the session" she said, Aaron looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"You need to talk to her, she needs to hear your side, how you felt and feeling about all this" she said, Aaron turned his head towards the framed picture that was on his desk, it was the picture of Celeste and Jack smiling that he had on his phone, he let out a deep breath.

"Are you sure that she's up for this" he then asked her, the Doctor gave him a smile.

"she needs this to completely heal, she has this thought that the whole team thinks shes a dispointment and that she doesn't want to be a burden to you guys. Ready or not she has to hear your side of the story, she needs to know that you went threw this traumatic event too, you need to tell her that she's not alone" Hotch looked at her for a few seconds thinking about the pros an cons of this. But deep inside he really needed to see Celeste. He gave her a nod.

"I'll be there" he said, she smiled at him.

"perfect, it's going to help both of you" she said getting up.

"See you Friday at ten am" she said getting to the door and stopped in her tracks she turned around and looked at the man again.

"Aaron" she said, he looked at her.

"She still loves you, I don't have to be a profiler to see it" she said giving him a little smile before leaving. Leaving Aaron alone.

Celeste walked in her house and dropped her purse on the bench, she took her flats off.

"Celeste is that you?" Octavia's voice came from the kitchen, Celeste sprinted upstairs to her room avoiding her best friend. Celeste closed the door and slid down the door and sat on the floor, she let out a deep breath as she closed her eyes. Her phone buzzed she took it out of her pocket and looked at it, yet another message from Penelope. Celeste threw her phone on the bed and she focuse on taking deep breath in and out.

Couple of hours later, Gabrielle got home and a little smile appeared on her face when she saw the black BMW SUV parked with Aaron leaning againts the vehicle with his arms crossed over his chest, she turned the car off and got out.

"Have you been here long?" she asked looking at him, he shook his head Gabrielle walked up to him.

"You know she might talk to you if you actually go to the house" she let out, Aaron shook his head.

"She comes to work twice a week and she never comes to the sixth floor to see us. Were giving her her space...I'm giving her space" he said, Gabrielle gave him a nod.

"How are you doing?" she asked, she watched as Aaron let out a deep breath as he looked up at the sky.

"I would be better if she would come back to me" he let out, Gabrielle gave him a little smile.

"She'll come back, she just needs time" she said, Aaron nodded. He then cleared his throat.

"I actually have a session with her Friday" he let out looking at her, Gabby looked at him and let out a huff.

"I'm surprise that she agreed to that" she said, Aaron let out a hum in response.

"How is she doing with you guys?" he asked. Gabby looked at the house for a moment before looking at Aaron again.

"we don't see a whole lot of her, she stays in her room most days and when we do see her she doesn't say much and I'm pretty sure that wine is her new best friend, but I do hear her at night she screams and cries in her sleep" she confesses.

"the only time she goes out is for her sessions" she then said. Aaron looked at her with pain in his eyes. He then reached for the inside of his suit jacket.

"Can you give her this, Jack made me promise that I would give it to her" he said passing her a folded blue paper, Gabrielle took it with a smile.

"does he miss her?" she asked, he nodded to her.

"You have no idea" he said looking at the house.

"You want to come in?" she asked, Aaron shook his head pushing off the car, Gabrielle gave him a little smile and got closer for a hug, he hugged her back.

"Have a good night Gabby" he said backing up.

"Night Aaron" she said as she made her way towards the house.

Gabrielle walked in the house, she put her stuff down looking in the living room Octavia was sitting on the couch.

"Is she upstairs?" Gabrielle asked.

"Yeah she ran upstairs when she got back" the red head let out, Gabby grabbed the blue construction paper that Aaron gave her and made her way upstairs. Celeste's door was close she slowly knocked and there was no noise coming from the room. She slowly tried to open it but it was lock.

"Celeste please open the door" she said leaning againts the frame, she waited for a few moments and nothing.

"Fine" she said in a sad tone as she crouched down and slid the paper under the door.

"I love you" she said before walking away.

Friday morning rolled around Celeste got up with the biggest hangover, she looked at her nightstand where two empty bottle of wine were sitting, grabbing her phone she made her way downstairs and made her way to the kitchen where she could hear Octavia and Gabrielle talking, she walked in the room and they both looked at her, Celeste walked around the counter and grabbed the biggest coffee mug she could find and then put it under the kurig machine.

"You guys were talking about me" she said as she looked at the coffee pouring into the mug.

"We were just saying that we hope that everything goes well today with your session" Octavia let out. Celeste didn't say a word and grabbed her mug and made her way back upstairs to slowly get ready. Standing infront of her full lenght mirror, Celeste stood there looking at herself. she wore her tight boot cut jeans that weren't so tight anymore she had to put on a belt, paired with a plain dark grey t-shirt. Little scars were still visible on her arms and face, but she didn't care. Her hair was down, her attention was pulled away as her phone went off notifying her it was time to leave, she let out a deep breath as she grabbed her phone and walked out of her room. making her way down the stairs she notice her sister and roomate sitting on the couch.

"See you guys later" she said in a monotone way as she quickly put her shoes one and grabbed her purse and left the house.

Celeste got to Quantico she parked her SUV and got out, grabbing her purse. She locked the doors and started walking towards the building. In the building she scanned her badge and made her way to the open elevator door, getting in she pressed the number four.

"Hold the door!" she heard a voice say as the doors were closing a arm extended in to stop them. The door open again and David Rossi appeared. He looked at Celeste and gave her a smile as he walked in, Celeste pressed number six for him.

"It's great to see you kid" he said, Celeste looked at the doors as they were closing, Dave looked at her he could tell that she wanted to be anywhere but here in the elevator with him.

"You look well" he then said, Celeste looked at him with a blank stare.

"Thank you" she whispered. Dave smiled at her.

"You know that he misses you? we all do" he then said, Celeste looked up at the numbers going up.

"You also know that what happen is not your fault? no one blames you for what happened, We all care about you and wish that you would just talk to us" he then said. At this point Celeste's eyes were getting watery, the elevator dinged and the doors started to open. Celeste squeezed herself threw the door and left Dave alone in the elevator.

Celeste slowly made her way down the hallway taking deep breaths to calm herself down before her session, she made the corner and stopped in her tracks as she looked at the waiting area. Her heart started beating out of her chest as she looked at him sitting there looking at his phone. He was wearing that Light grey suit with his light blue tie that she used to absolutely loved on him. Did he put that suit on, on purpose for their session today? or was it just a coincidence? she thought to herself. She stood there like a statue scared of him looking up at her. He looked relaxed sitting in the chair, Celeste could tell that he was tired when she started looking at his face. Was he not sleeping because he was worried? she then thought. The door between them suddenly open making Aaron look up and noticing Celeste and making Celeste jump. The brunette woman walked out of the room. She looked at Celeste and smile, then looked to the other side at Aaron.

"Perfect! you can come in" she said. Celeste watched as Aaron stood up and put his phone in his pocket, there eyes met, and right away she looked down and made her way in the office. It was the first time that Aaron saw her since she made him leave her hospital room. She looked different, she looked like she lost weight and hasn't sleep in a while. But what hurt him was her eyes, her eyes looked empty. What Colin said to him replayed in his head "She's never coming back from this". Was he right? did that monster brake the love of his life? Aaron walked towards the room as he let out a deep breath before walking in.

No one was talking in the room, Aaron was looking at Celeste who was looking at her nails. He knew profiling her wasn't a good idea, but he was. Celeste was looking at her nails because she knew that Aaron was looking at her and she couldn't bring herself to look at the man. Aaron's eyes roamed her face and down to her arms where she had little scars and her wrist were still healing.

"Alright, so were going to start, I would like you two just to have a simple conversation" the therapist said as she was sitting to the side facing both of them. Celeste looked at the woman as the Doctor looked at her and gave her a little nod with a smile. Celeste slowly moved her eyes towards the man that was sitting in front of her. He was looking at her with sadness in his eyes.

"Hi" he said in almost a whisper, scared on scaring her. Celeste swallowed hard.

"Hi" she repeated...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 677 41
Amanda Hotchner hasn't had a good life. With an abusive father that hated her for her intellect and a twin who was jealous of the same thing, she bec...
405K 9.8K 23
✧-"Spence, what do I do now that everything I've ever known is a lie? How do I pick up the fucking pieces when I don't even know where they go anymor...
112K 3K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...
53.5K 900 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER ❝no, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have left❞ © written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...