Sexy nun x reader

By k1rkhammett

Hot nun mum looking for fit wattpad readers ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ†โœ๏ธ More

Note!
Part 1 - the making of the sexy nun
Part 2 - the backstory
Part 3 - the rise of the sexy nun

Part 4 - A new awakening

453 1 0
By k1rkhammett

They absolutely shit themselfs with excitement and fear when they saw a tall demon with a monster cock come out from the darkness. "WHO ARE YOU?!" Said Emily and the demon said more like where am i? The explorers looked at eachother with exitement and slight terror.

As the demon dropped from the roof his recoil was insane and he said "dont look down there look up" as we strained our necks to look up the 12ft demon in the eyes he grabbed us and took us into the basement. We didnt know if we should have been scared or exited and we should have been both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ lucent: softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
61.6K 5K 32
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
7.5M 210K 21
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
191K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...