Healed Present

Door danka0529

*SEQUEL TO DAMAGED PAST* Celeste De Luca's worst nightmare i back to haunt her, Will Aaron be able to put his... Meer

Intro and warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
UPDATE!
Update 2!

Chapter 4

493 12 0
Door danka0529

The team got to the hospital an hour later and made there way to the waiting room where Hotch was standing and looking at the doors that said personnel only, Octavia, Gabrielle and her parents were sitting in the chairs. Morgan walked up to Hotch.

"anything?" he asked, Hotch shook his head.

"Sir, I brought you a new shirt" Garcia said in a whispered. He looked at her and took the shirt she had in her hands.

"thank you" he let out in the smallest voice, she gave him a smile as she made her way to Celeste's family, Dave walked up to him and turned to look at the De Luca family.

"did you talk to them?" he whispered to his friend, Aaron let out a deep breath as he looked down at his shirt he was wearing, how did he not noticed that he was covered in blood, in Celeste's blood.

"I don't even know what to say to them" he whispered, he looked at Dave and Dave saw pain in his eyes.

"What happen?" Dave asked.

"She flatlined twice on our way here" he said getting chocked up and turning his back towards the team and the family.

"I can't lose her Dave, I can't go threw this again. I cant bury another person that I love, and Jack...I cant let him get hurt like that again" he said with a shaky voice trying to hold it together.

"listen to me Aaron, Celeste is a strong woman, she's not going anywhere she's a fighter " Dave said, he squeezed Aaron's shoulder, Aaron gave him the tiniest nod.

"Go get change" Dave whispered before walking away and joining the rest of the team that were talking to Gabrielle and her parents.

Hours went by and still no word on celeste, everyone was sitting in silence. Hotch had changed into the clean shirt and was sitting beside Dave as he was quietly drinking his coffee.

"did anyone contact her boyfriend, to let him know what's going on?" Jillian said, Hotch and Dave looked at her while the rest of the team, Octavia and Gabrielle looked at Hotch.

"mom..." Gabrielle said but was cut off by the doors opening. Two doctors walked in the waiting area and everyone got up.

"It was touch and go for a bit, but we got the bleeding under control, she's really lucky" the male doctor said as he looked around the room where everyone looked like they all started breathing again. He then looked at the female Doctor, who then looked around the room.

"unfortunately because of her body being in shock and the blood lost, she lost the baby" the doctor said, Jillian let out a gasp.

"Baby! she was pregnant?" she let out, Hotch looked at Gabby who looked at him with big eyes.

"It's looked like she was maybe eight weeks" the doctor let out. Everyone was quiet and the male doctor was looking around.

"umm, she's in recovery, so she'll stay there for a couple of hours, once she's in her room you guys are more than welcome to go see her...not all at once though" he said, everyone nodded and he walked away.

"Gabrielle, did you know that your sister was Pregnant?" Jillian asked her, Gabrielle shook her head. Jillian looked at the team who were not talking.

"What about you guys?" Jillian asked raising her voice a little.

"Jillian" Adrien said in a quiet tone to his wife for her to stay calm. The team looked at Hotch, who took in a deep breath and then looked at Jillian.

"Celeste and I have been dating for over six months, but I didn't know she was pregnant" he let out, Jillian looked at him with tears rolling down her cheeks. Aaron watched as she walked up to him.

"Jillian?" Adrien said to his wife scared that she was going to hit a FBI agent. Jillian grabbed Aaron's arm and pulled him in for a hug.

"You should have told us" she whispered before starting to cry, Aaron wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back.

"Celeste didn't want anybody to know" he whispered back.

"even though half of us knew" Emily let out, Hotch looked at her and she gave him a little smile.

"How did you know and I didn't?" Morgan let out.

"because your not a woman, we see things that you guys don't" JJ let out, everyone let out a little laugh.

"This explains everything now, I felt like she was off every time we mentions anything about a boyfriend or something about you, she would get evasive" Jillian let out. Gabrielle let out a little laugh.

"I told her she needed to tell you"

"I can't believe you knew and didn't say anything" Jillian said looking at her daughter.

"yeah well it was hard okay" Gabby let out.

The waiting room was filled with laughter as they were telling there favorite funny story about Celeste. After a couple of hours a nurse showed up, she looked around with a little smile as everyone was laughing, Hotch noticed as he looked up from his phone, he stood up, and the nurse smiled at him.

"Is she in her room?" he asked. The nurse smiled with a little nod.

"she's not awake yet, but I can bring one person to see her" she said, Dave was now standing beside Aaron, he gently squeezed his shoulder.

"You should go, will be here" he said, Aaron looked at Jillian who gave him a nod with a little smile, he returned the nod and turned to fallow the nurse. Dave turned around and looked at the De Luca, Jillian gave him a little smile.

"you knew and didn't tell us" she said, Dave smiled.

"Not my place" he let out and he took his seat next to her. Jillian reached for his hand.

"He really loves her doesn't he?" she asked, Dave looked at her with a little smile.

"more than you know" he said.

Aaron fallowed the nurse down the never ending hall, both of them walking in silence, until Aaron cleared his throat.

"How long does it usually take for someone to wake up" he asked her, the nurse looked at him.

"Everyone is different, it depends on the healing process" Aaron let out a breath. they walked passed the nurses station to the door at the end of the hall, the nurse stopped in front if him before he could go in.

"She's hooked up to a few machines just so you know, she has a breathing tube in her mouth. Sit with her, hold her hand and talk to her" the nurse said, Aron nodded to her.

"If you need anything pressed the button" she smiled at him, he nodded again without saying a word and watched as she walk away. Aaron took a deep breath in and let it out before he walked in the room. His eyes landed on Celeste as soon as he walked in, she looked so small in the hospital bed, they had put her hair up in a bun. Aaron slowly made he's way to the end of the bed, his eyes scanned Celeste. She had little cuts and bruises on her face and her neck, she was wearing a hospital gown that was covering the more extensive wounds that she got. Aaron eyes went down to her arms that were perfectly laying on each side of her, they both heavily bruised and both wrist were wrapped with white bandages. A beeping sound pulled Aaron's attention away from Celeste and looked around her. She was attached to a couple of different iv's, a heart machine, a blood pressure cuff and two other machines that he wasn't so sure what their purpose was.

Aaron moved around the room and got a chair, he moved it to beside the bed and took a seat. He then reached for the bed railing and pulled it up for it to unhook so it would go down under the bed. He gently reached for her hand and scooped it up. Aaron let out a shaky breath as he brought Celeste's hand to his lips a little sob escaped him as tears made there way down his cheeks.

"I'm so....so sorry" he whispered againts her hand, Aaron closed his eyes as he held her hand.

"I promised you that I wouldn't let anyone hurt you, I couldn't keep that promise" he let out, he looked at her. Celeste looked so peaceful he slowly reached for her cheek and gently ran his thumb on her cheek as he cupped the side of her face.

"You are so strong Celeste, please come back to me..I need you" he whispered. Couple of hours went by Aaron was still holding Celeste's hand, he was leaning on the bed with his head on the mattress.

"Look who I found roaming the hall" a voice said from the door. Aaron jumped up and saw Dave walk in.

"Thank you" he said to the nurse as she walked away. Aaron sat up straighter as he watched Dave walk to the other side of the bed and looking at Celeste.

"Just came to see how you were doing, everyone is going to head home" he said in a low voice as he looked at his niece. He reached to her head and gently caressed her forehead with his hand, Aaron watched as Dave then bend down and gave her a kiss at the same place where his hand was. Dave then looked at Aaron.

"You should get some rest too.."

"I'm not leaving her" Aaron cut him off, Dave gave him a nod.

" Sii Forte Bella Regazza (Be strong beautiful girl)" Dave said to Celeste before giving another nod to Aaron before leaving the room.

Two days had passed Celeste was off the breathing tube and moved out of ICU and into a private room, Aaron had only left her side for Coffee and once when her family came to see her giving him the opportunity to go home and take a shower and see Jack for a little bit. Aaron's heart broke when he told Jack that Celeste was in the hospital and was badly hurt, Aaron held his son while he cried in his arms trying to hold his own emotions together. After changing into some fresh clothes and made sure that his son was going to be okay, Aaron made his way back to the hospital. he walked the halls that were like second nature to him, He turned to his right and made his way into the room.

"it's the body's way to heal, give her time" the doctor that was standing at the end of the bed said as he looked at Celeste's mom, who nodded as she whipped tears from her cheeks.

"The good think is that she doesn't have any swelling that we need to be concern with, it's all positive signs" he said looking at Aaron who nodded to him with a little smile. The doctor walked out of the room. Everyone was quiet as they looked at Celeste, Aaron stood at the end of the bed and watched as Jillian stood up and got closer to her sleeping daughter, he watched as she caressed her cheek.

"My beautiful sweet girl, we love you so much" Jillian said as she planted a kiss on her daughters forehead. Jillian sat down in the chair and turned her attention to Aaron.

"She's healing" she said, Aaron looked at her and gave a nod, Gabrielle stood up.

"I have to get to work, I'll see you guys later" she said grabbing her stuff.

"Call me if there's any changes" she then said as she started making her way towards the door. Aaron moved to the side and sat in the chair that Gabrielle was just occupying. Jillian was looking at him.

"You know it's not polite to stare" he let out as he looked down at his phone for a second.

"How will I ever repay you for everything" she let out in a small voice, Aaron looked at her as she looked at Celeste.

"Because of you she's alive. I think you two are meant to be together. I believe that there some greater power at work. You were sent to her to heal her from all her pain" Jillian said as she looked at Aaron and gave him a little smile. Aaron looked at Celeste as he reached for her hand.

"if anyone was sent to someone it was her. She was sent to me to heal me from my pain" he said as he looked at Jillian and returned the smile. They were both quiet for a while just watching Celeste sleep when someone walked in the room, they both turned their head and saw that it was Adrien.

"Morning guys, how is our girl doing" he asked walking up to his wife and giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

"No change" Jillian whispered.

"how did you meeting go this morning" Aaron asked knowing that he went to see Strauss. Adrien gave him a little smile.

"Erin has it bad for you doesn't she" he said looking at Aaron, who let out a huff.

"you have no Idea" Aaron replied as he looked at Marcus.

"Do I still have a job to go back to" he asked, Adrien let out a laugh.

"if she knows what's best for her she won't bother you two" he said.

"There's protocols for these kind of situations" Hotch let out.

"I told her to fuck the protocols and if I find out she's trying to get her nails in your back, that I was personally going to ruin her career, so we came to a copromise" he said, Aaron looked at Celeste as he was still holding her hand.

"What kind of compromise" Aaron let out not looking at Adrien.

"She's grounding the team until futher noticed and you and the team need pshyc evals before going back" Adrien let out, Aaron looked up at the man who rolled his eyes knowing how this situation sucks.

"Thank you" Aaron manage to say.

"the perks of working for the president" Adrien let out. Aaron chuckle. Adrien 's phone buzzed and he looked down.

"Well mii amore, I have to go" Adrien said and he bend down and gave his wife a kiss, he then stood straight again and looked at Aaron.

"talk later" he said, Aaron gave him a nod before Adrien turned and walked out of the room. Jillian let out a deep breath as she looked at her daughter.

"I'm going leave you with her, I have a few things to do. Please call me if anything changes" she said. Aaron nodded as he watched Jillian grab her stuff and caressing Celeste's hair once over before giving him a smile and walking away. Aaron sat back in the chair and let out the deep breath that he was holding in, he then reached for a piece of paper in his pocket and unfolded it, Aaron let out a laugh as a bunch of glitter fell out.

"Jack made you a drawing, he said that he put special powers in it for you to get better faster" he said as he put his kid's drawing with all the get well cards on the table beside the bed, Aaron then looked at his hands that were full of gliter.

"Well I'm going to have a hard time to get this off" he said as he got up and walked to the private bathroom to wash his hands, as he was drying his hands a noise came from the main room. Aaron's head snapped up as he looked at Celeste who's eyes slowly opened she looked around the room until her eyes landed on Aaron who was now standing in the doorway and looking at her almost in shock, Celeste's eyes started to water. Aaron took slow steps towards the bed when he got next to her he started to reach up to her cheek, Celeste pulled away quick. Aaron gently put his hand down and looked at her.

"Celeste....I'm...."

"Don't" she cut him off as tears ran down her cheeks. Aaron looked at her and what he saw broke his heart in a million pieces, the fear that was in her eyes is something that he never thought he would have seen. she was scared of him.

"You need to leave" she said fallowed with a sob, the machines behind her started going off. Aaron looked at the machines, then Back at her.

"Celeste..." he said nurses came rushing in.

"You need to leave!" the nurse said as she rushed him out of the room. Aaron made his way out of the room not before looking back at Celeste, who was looking at him tears flowing down her face and hyperventilating as they were putting a oxygen mask on her.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.8K 752 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
112K 3K 25
โ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ.โž๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๏ฟฝ...