•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{26}

1.2K 19 11
By AshLeeNyx

*3.1K Words*

A few moments later, you got up from the bed where you was lying, lady tamayo helped you stand up she wondered where you was going and why you stood up.

"Where are you going y/n why are you stood up doesn't your head hurt anymore?" Lady tamayo asked.

You just shake your head so she knows that your head doesn't hurt anymore even though you know to yourself that you still feel dizzy.

But you preferred to talk to the woman you saw here in lady tamayo's room, you also have questions for that woman that only she can answer.

You stood up and walked to the door, lady tamayo just looked at you while walking to the door.

When you got to the door, you slid the sojo door open and step out in the room and you slide the sojo door close.

When you closed the door, you started to walk. You wondered why your pet dog wasn't following but you saw a while ago before you closed the door of lady tamayo you saw your pet dog lying on the tatami floor but you let it there first your pet dog is the important thing now that you can go to that woman's room.

How many seconds did it take me to reach the woman's room when you first entered the butterfly mansion.

You slide opened the sojo door and saw that it was very dark inside and the only light you could see were candles that were around the room, you went in. You didn't think twice about entering the room even though you knew that life could be in danger.

When you entered, the door suddenly closed behind you and you felt the cold air and you saw in front that there was a cabinet not far from you, you saw that there were jars containing hearts eyes and other human organs your not sure if the organs inside the jar are human organs.

And you also noticed the wisteria petals surrounding each of the jars and you wondered doesn't wisteria kill demons why are there wisteria around each of the jars.

'Why are there wisteria surrounding each jar, don't demons hate wisteria because it is poisonous to them?'

You thought to yourself until you lose all my thought when that you heard someone whisper in your ear.

"It's good that you're thinking of coming here" When you heard someone whispering to you, you jumped in fear and nervousness.

You looked behind but you didn't see anyone until you felt someone tap on your shoulder that made me jump in fear when you saw the woman behind you.

The woman just looked at you while smiling at you as if she was happy with you while she was scaring you.

You couldn't speak right away because you was so scared and you was so nervous when you saw the woman behind you when the woman saw you, you was so scared and so nervous that she ask you for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry I had no intentions to scare you." The woman said.

When you heard her voice that was so calm and kind that you didn't even feel afraid and nervous about him.

"You're okay, it's obvious from your face that you're afraid of demons" the woman said.

She even asked you if you're afraid of demons, you're really afraid of demons, you didn't even know when you got to this world, you didn't think demons were real like them, lady tamayo.

And the woman asked you why you went to her room.

"Why did you decide to come here to my room?" The woman asked.

You didn't answer him right away and you calmed yourself down before telling him why you came to her room
When you felt calm, you told him why you came here.

"That I was just coming here because I saw you earlier in Lady Tamayo's room looking at the two of us." You said.

So that she is not satisfied with what you, you told him.

"You're sure that's the only reason you came here, I'm sure there are other reasons why you came here" the woman said.

'how could he know that I had something else to say to him?'

You thought to yourself you didn't think about anything else and asked the girl why she only showed you and not the others who were here at the butterfly mansion.

"I just have a question for you, why did you only show me and not the others here at the butterfly mansion?"
She looked at the cabinet where the jars of human organs were kept.

"It's hard to answer your question, but... I'll answer it anyway" the woman said.

"I used to be a hashira here like Sabito." The woman said.

When you heard this you couldn't believe that she is also a hashira like sabito but why did she become a demon that's what you want to know from him herself.

"But i became a demon just like them lady tamayo i didn't want to be a demon but my sister shinobu forced me to become a demon." The woman said.

When i heard shinobu's name you recognized it immediately.

'shinobu is her sister!'

You didn't say a word and continued listening to what the woman was saying to you.

"I don't know what she ate why she went with tanjiro and accepted tanjiro's offer to become a demon like him.... but when I became a demon I joined the lower rank"

The woman faced you and suddenly her eyes changed, something suddenly came out of her eyes which was a kanji and written lower rank 1
You don't know what the kanji means in her eyes.

"If you're wondering why my eyes have kanji before because I was a member of 12kizuki which means I'm with powerful demons but not like the upper moons, the upper moons because they are the strongest demons among the 12 kizuki, we only have ranks, we are not as strong as the upper moons." The woman said.

When the woman explained it well to you, you understood a little at least you know something about the demons that are here in their world.

But the wonder is if she is a member of 12kizuki why is she here at the butterfly mansion.

"If you are a member of 12kizuki why are you here at butterfly mansion?" You asked the woman.

"I told you that earlier but now someone has taken over my rank... maybe it's because you think that I'm like them, if that's what you're thinking, you're wrong." The woman said.

You felt ashamed of yourself when she said that to you, you didn't mean to think that of him, you know that she is not like them.

"Sorry i didn't mean i-" I haven't finished what I wanted to say if he said something.

"It's ok You can't help but think that because I'm a member of 12 kizuki, but this is what I can promise you. I don't eat human flesh at least sometimes I'm probably the only one among us who doesn't eat human flesh the only thing I eat is animals." The woman said.

It's good if she doesn't eat human flesh, maybe she never ate or hurt people because that's what demons really do, they kill people or eat them.

"And I left 12kizuki because I didn't like Tanjiro's policy of killing people and eating them so I left there even though I had a rank I left it because in my heart I couldn't kill people or eat." The woman said.

You can't believe that somehow there are demons who have a good attitude even if they become a demon they still can't kill someone like lady tamayo this woman you're talking to now even if they become demons.

"But I just couldn't get out of Tanjiro's hands at that time, so I waited for him to send us a mission, so that's when I thought of running away. one night he ordered my sister and I to attack a village and kill all the people living there and eat them so that we could become stronger.

So we followed that and we went to the village where she said that when we got there the two sister, Shinobu and Kanao, started to attack the village and hunt down the people who live there and eat them.

While I will think about how I can escape until I go to a house there when I went there I saw a family that was very scared for their lives but it never crossed my mind to kill them
I chose my heartbeat to save them and keep them away from that place so I followed my heart and kept them away from there.

While we were running in Foerst to get away from that village the two sisters followed us and we were attacked so I could do nothing but fight them both, even though it was painful for me to fight them both but I could do nothing but fight them.

So that the family that I saw in that village where I last saw the two sisters could escape and now I have no news of them both." The woman said.

You didn't think from her story that she has a sister and you know one of them 'shinobu' you met her sister shinobu when you was still living with, zenitsu but shinobu never mentioned to you that she had a sister.

Kanae POV

I don't want to tell y/n that they found yoriichi here because if I say it I'm sure there will be trouble if I say it
and one more thing, we don't have anywhere else to go, especially since there is no hashira left in the demon slayer crops, there is no one to slay demons in this era but only Sabito.

want to help sabito and yuichiro also wants to help sabito but right now we need to make a plan before moving and also I don't want y/n to worry about us so it's better that I don't tell her that the upper moons are looking for her here.

You want to tell the woman that you know her sister.

"I just want to tell you something, I know your sister Shinobu." You said.

To the woman when she heard this from you her eyes wide
She couldn't believe what you told him so she immediately asked you if her sister did something bad to you.

"Did she do something bad to you?"

The woman said i just shake my head to reduce Kanae's nervousness when she found out from y/n herself that her sister shinobu did nothing wrong to y/n.

"She didn't do anything bad to me,"

"-Good thing she didn't do anything bad to you because if she did something bad to you, I'm sure I won't forgive him." The woman said.

You're just wondering why the woman is worrying about you like that, you don't know her very well just now but you have one more question for him, did she hear what Lady Tamayo and you talked about earlier.

"I'm sorry if I have a lot of questions for you, but I only have one more question for you... Did you hear what Lady Tamayo and I talked about earlier in her room?" You asked.

The woman she just nodded her head.

It means that she heard what Lady Tamayo and you talked about earlier in her room.

"But I won't tell that to anyone but believe that they are not aoi,sumi,kiyo and naho even master oyakata-sama you can trust with your secret." The woman said.

You don't know them very well yet but you feel comfortable with them and you can hide your secret.

You just remembered that you have to leave and go back to your room because you also want to ask Sabito something now so you told the woman that you had to leave.

"I have to leave because I have important things to do." You said.

To the woman and she just nodded her head.

You walked to the door before you go to the door the woman called you "Y/n!"

I turned your head to see the woman.

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you my name" the woman said.

"My name is kanae kocho" the woman said.

After she said her name on you she just smile at you now that you know her name you will remember her name before you left you smiled at him and opened the door and left her room.

When Kanae saw that y/n had left her room, she closed the door to her room and stared at the cabinet where many animal organs were kept and she approached some of them.

She opened a cabenit and saw obanai's snake in a jar with westerias around it Kanae made sure that the snake didn't hear what they talked about y/n earlier here inside her room.

She saw the snake inside the jar with its eyes wide open because it was too afraid of the westerias surrounding it.

Kanae took the jar and looked carefully at the snake inside the jar, she shook the jar and the snake was restless, kanae put westeria petals on its lid with a small hole.

When kanae put the petals deep inside the snake was restless inside and kanae made sure that the snake couldn't get out of the jar.

She put it back in the cabinet and closed the cabinet so it couldn't get out, Kanae didn't want it to get out the snake and inform the other demons that y/n was here when she put it in the cabinet she left her room.

.
.
.
.
.

While you was walking in the hallway you was thinking about how you would tell Sabito about his past you also don't want him to be angry with you but you learned a lot today, you mean you got information about demons in this world The only thing you need to talk to you about now is Sabito.

You went to your room and sat on the futon.

You're thinking a lot now even though you got some information from the demons but you also need to find a way to get back to the modern world.

But you also thought of entertaining yourself somehow even though you're thinking a lot now, you got up and went to your cabinet and opened it you thought of sewing a few for your clothes so that the design is different but you need fabric to use to sew your clothes.

You have to go to the city to buy fabric for my dress that you will make but you thought it would be tomorrow because you also have something important to do today, you still need to talk to Sabito.

You looked out your window and saw that it was afternoon and it was almost night so you thought of going to Sabito's room now maybe he has returned from his mission.

So you closed the cabinet and went out of my room and went straight to the living room where they were cooking our dinner tonight.

Naho saw you when she saw you she called you.

"Lady Y/n!" You approached them and looked at what they were doing when you saw that they were cooking for dinner you volunteered to help them in any way you could.

"You cooking for dinner tonight?" You asked.

Aoi and she nodded her head while choping the onions and garlic.

"This is where sabito will eat tonight" sumi said when sumi said this you was thinking that you will also talk to sabito here about his past.

Suddenly you heard Sabito's voice.

"I'm here."

Sabito said you looked behind you and you saw Sabito, you just thought of talking to him while they were still cooking our dinner.

You approached Sabito and you pulled his hand to the other room of the living room, Sabito wondered why you brought him there.

"What's wrong y/n?" Sabito asked.

When we got to the other room you let go of his hand and you talked to him privately you was thinking twice whether to tell him or not but you also want to help him.

"I've been wanting to tell you for a long time." You said.

Sabito was confused at what you was going to say.

"That you remember when we slept in the cave I touched your cheek while you were sleeping.... because at those times I wanted to know where the scars on your cheeks came from so you thought about touching I cheek but.... I saw a demon attack you and I know that demon." 

"Is yoriichi tsugikuni"

When you said yoriichi's name sabito's eyes wide when you mention yoriichi names.

"How do you?" Sabito was speechless because sabito also doesn't know how I met yoriichi.

"I know it's hard to believe but that's what I saw in my vision when I touched your cheek... when I saw that he was the one who attacked you, I let go and your cheek." You said.

Sabito just looked at you as if he didn't know what to say to you.

"how did you do that, "-which. "-when you saw it in your vision that yoriichi attacked me?" Sabito asked.

You don't even know how to explain it to him but you will just be honest with him because you also want to help him.

"I don't even know how I saw that, as long as I was holding your cheek at that time, it suddenly came out of my vision... even though I was surprised since I found out that yoriichi was a demon I was scared a lot." You said.

"And didn't you say you have a close friend giyuu?" You said.

He just look at the window and obviously he doesn't want to talk about giyuu.

"Yes, he is your friend not only your friend your family also" sabito said.

Sabito was suddenly sad when I told him Giyuu's name.

"He used to be my best friend and he treated me like family, but now everything has changed... I accident killed his sister." Giyuu said.

My eyes wide when said, said this to you i didn't know that sabito kill giyuu sister.

"How could he do that to his best friend?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
174K 10.1K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll �...
167K 5.6K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...