Push Through | Ja Morant

Av ChanelDior01

After being raped and becoming pregnant.Her father kicked her, her mom and sister out because he did not beli... Mer

Meet the cast!
1.
Instagram
2.
Instagram
3.
4.
Instagram
5.
Instagram
6.
Instagram
7.
Meet the cast; again
8.
Instagram
10.
11.
12
Instagram
13.
Instagram
14.
15.
16.
Instagram
17.
Instagram
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
Instagram
24.
Instagram
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Instagram
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

9.

4.2K 154 61
Av ChanelDior01

3 days later |August 21,2020
At Home| 10:50 am

Walking into Kaari's room to wake her up so she can eat breakfast and get dressed for the day.

" Princess K it's time to get up baby" I said I pulled her covers back and she balled up with her knees to her chest.

" Ouuu mommy made pancakes" I said and she instantly sat up smiling making me laugh as I shook my head. " you really my daughter— come on let's get up bug" I said as slid out of bed and we made it to her bathroom that was across the hall from her room.

" Where's you face towel KK" I asked as she grabbed it off the towel hanger that was near her sink.

" Okay and what to do next— W-W— Water mama" I said helping pronounce the word as I adjusted the water temperature.

" Okay now squeeze it really hard bug— hard" she said repeating me as I nodded and she began washing her face with my help of course.

About a good two minutes we were heading downstairs so that she could eat and come back and brush her teeth.

Since I first started Kaari with brushing her teeth I eventually noticed that she wouldn't eat her breakfast if she brush her teeth first, I'm guessing cause the toothpaste taste overpowered the taste of her food— so She brushes her teeth after she eats.

Making it into the kitchen with Kaari on my left hip and my MacBook and phone in my right hand.

Placing Kaari in her high chair and getting one of her small plastic plates out the cabinet and placed her two small pancakes, some scrambled eggs, and two small strips of bacon with you zippy cup that was filled with apple juice since she doesn't like orange juice.

While Kaari ate her food I checked a few emails and reviews on my website for my skincare line, Which was doing amazing— I made 500k in a week when I restocked last week and half of that went into kaari's bank account.

" Ma—Ma—Ma" I heard Kaari call me causing me to look in direction but I didn't say nothing.

"Maaaaaa" she screamed as she drug out my name as I was still looking her dead in her eyes.

"Kaari I'm looking dead at you— Ma—Ma— Yes A'Kaari, how may I help you" I finally said and she just smiled and waved at me and went back to eating making me roll my eyes.

" Kaari don't stress me out today girl" I said focusing back on the reviews I was reading.

10 Minutes later| 11:30 a.m.

" Alright let's get upstairs and brush them teeth cause something not smelling to good lil girl" I said tickling her and she laughed as we made back upstairs to her bathroom.

After brushing and flossing her teeth we made it back to her room to find her something to put on for the day.

" This what you wanna put on Bug" I asked as she pointed to one of the many denim dresses she has and put her thumb up.

" Okay then girl let's get you dressed" I said as I walked us over to her bed.

" Stand up for mommy bug" I said as she stood up and I undressed her from her pajamas and proceeded to put on her outfit for today.

After putting on her clothes and doing her hair, I put on Doc Mcstuffins and let play with her toys and I headed downstairs to clean up.

30 minutes later| 12:00 p.m.

30 minutes into me cleaning up I heard my doorbell ring. Heading over to the baby monitor and checking the camera to see what Kaari was doing and she was playing.

Hearing my doorbell ring again " Damn I'm coming shit" I said I made my way to front door and put the code in my alarm and opened the door to the girls with a bunch of shit in their hands.

" Really y'all— yes bitch we had to surprise you cause you would've told us not to do it" Sahara said they made their way to the kitchen.

" Cause why would y'all do all this for me" I asked honestly.

" what you mean— girl you take care of everybody around you including us— All while being a mother— and an entrepreneur" Yuri, Niya, and Kelsey said tag teaming me making me roll my eyes.

" I guess y'all right— y'all got me pizza" I asked as I checked the baby monitor again and seen Kaari trying to open her door.

" Hold on I'll be back yall niece trying to break free" I said as walked out the kitchen and head upstairs to Kaari's room.

" Hey lil girl what you doing— Ma— yes baby" I answered her as I picked her up and we went back downstairs.

" Eat Eat— oh you hungry fat girl" I asked as we entered the kitchen.

" Hey TT baby" Niya said as she rushed over to us and took her from me.

" Well damn bitch— stop cussing in front of her nigga" Yuri said as she stood up and grabbed some plastic plates cause I was not about to wash dishes again.

" I got something to tell y'all" Yuri said as she cut Kaari's pizza into smaller pieces. " Not y'all got my favorite" I said as I grabbed 3 slices of pizza, four wings, and a bread stick.

" hoe you know you love pizza— I would deadass die for pizza" I said as I sat my plate on the island and took Kaari from niya and put her in her high chair and turned my music off and put on Doc Mcstuffins.

" Alright now what you had to tell us" Kelsey asked Yuri. " I'm pregnant" Yuri said smiling. " Stop playing A'Yuri you dead ass" Sahara said and yuri pulled out the sonogram from her purse showing the girl since I already knew.

" Congratulations babes— I can't wait to spoil her" Niya said as she hugged yuri.

" How far are you though cousin cause I'm excited as hell" Kelsey said smiling hard as fuck.

" Girl going on 2 months bitch it's still early" Yuri said laughing as she bit into her pizza.

" So how's business going for yall" Kelsey asked. " It's been good for me— I just styled a client for a vacation and made 5k and my skincare line made its first 500k last week" I said and took Kaari her cup with apple juice in it.

" Y'all I been cooking and making shit so much it's crazy but the money is good— I made these a few days ago" Kelsey said as she showed us pictures.

( Peach flavored candy apples)

( Oreo Cheesecake)

" Okay cousin you doing big shit in the cooking world" I said and the other girls agreed.

" Y'all know business always good for me baby even on the bad days— but I made my first 200k since I been doing hair professionally" Niya said showing us a picture of the hairstyle she did this morning.

" Ouuu bi— girl I need these like now" Kelsey said all excited and shit. It felt good seeing her in a better space than what she was in when we seen her the last time.

Me and the girls continue to have business talk and catching up and shit while Kaari sat in the living room and played with her CocoMelon Blocks Ja had brought her like a 3 weeks ago.

2 hours later| 2:30 p.m.

I was sitting in the living room watching fucking Moana once again when my phone started ringing. Looking at the contact Name that read ' HIM' making me smile big ass hell.

Sliding my finger across the screen, picking my phone up as I waited on the FaceTime to connect.

" Wassup pretty girl" Ja said greeting me as the call connected. " Heyy boo" I said all excited and shit.

" Oh I'm boo now" He said being funny. " You better be nigga" I said and he started laughing.

" What you doing though" he asked as he focused back on the road and I flipped the camera around so he could see the tv that displayed Moana.

" Aww shit again— listen don't even get me started mane" I said as we both laughed and I flipped the camera back on me.

" Where princess K at?." He asked and as soon as she heard him say that her ass was all up in the camera. " girl back up" I said laughing and she took the phone out my hand.

" Hey Princess, how you" he asked her as he glanced at the phone quickly and back at the road.

" say good Karri" I told her since she was only holding up her little ass thumb like he could see it causing me to laugh.

" Good— I miss you Kaari ima come you soon okay" he said he nodded his head trying to get her to do the same.

Kaari nodded her head and gave me back the phone and focused back on the movie.

" what you doing— driving" he said as if I couldn't see that.

" I know that smart ass— but where you going" I asked again and picked up his phone as I heard the car turn off.

" I'm going to mind my business, you should try it Ma" he said laughing and I just looked at him with a straight face.

" Oh yo ass a comedian now— you better ask about me lil baby" he said as he sat his phone on the car I'm guessing since I was looking at the sky now.

" boy shut the hell up— naw you shut yo pretty ass up and come open the damn door" he said as I smiled and hung up the phone and practically ran to the door.

Putting the code into the alarm system and opening the door to this fine ass man.

" you gone let me in or you just gone stare at a Nigga— I think ima just stare" I said back playfully but serious at the same time.

" Mane move around goofy ass" he said as he walked pass me dnd into the house.

" So we popping up on each other now Temetrius" I asked as I walked behind him.

" hell yeah, you want a key the crib too" he said as he turned around and looked at me.

" Woah now slow your roll" I said as I my heart was bout to jump out my chest.

" yo shit was bout to jump out yo chest mama" he said laughing as he sat the snacks and fliers he had in his hand on the island in the kitchen.

" Whatever Jamel— let me get that hoodie though— HELL NAW" He said as he headed back to towards the door to go back to his car.

After about two minutes I heard Ja coming through the front door and closing and locking it.

" Princess K—I got something for you"  Ja said he held something behind his back.

August 21, 2020
Auras House| 2:57 p.m.

"Princess K— I got something for you" I said as I held a Doc Mcstuffins doctor set behind my back.

Kaari reverted her attention to me and away from the movie that was coming to an end. She stood up and began walking towards then she stop and looked at her mama asking for permission, which aura gave with a nod.

" That" Kaari said pointing at what I had behind my back. " Let's see what it is drum roll please" I said as Kaari and aura patted their thighs giving me a drum.

" DOC MCSTUFFINS" I yelled as Kaari cheered as she jumped up and down with joy.

" Jamel you deadass just got her them cocomelon blocks only a few weeks ago— I just couldn't leave this shit in the store though for real" I replied back to and she rolled her eyes as she sat back on the couch eating her candy.

" O—pen" Kaari said and I did just as good as I looked over at aura who was taking a picture of the candy I brought her.

——————————————-

@AuraTheBarbie.      2ms ago

Via Instastory

————————————

I shook my head at her fat ass and put my attention back on Kaari. "Y'all cute and all but I want some attention too TEMETRIUS" she said putting emphasis on my name as I looked at her and smiled.

" I gotchu Ma I promise just let me finish helping baby girl" I said and I winked at her as she rolled her eyes smiling.

About 10 minutes later I was done helping baby girl put all her pieces together and now I was about to tend to my other baby.

" Janelle" I said as I walked towards the kitchen. " Yes" she answered as we made eye contact once I entered the kitchen.

" Come here" I said with my arms open as I met her half way and she walked right into my arms.

" You smell so good" she said as she laid her head on my chest. " Thank you Mama— you looking good as usual" I compliment her as we let each other go but stayed in close distance from each other and from the living room where we could see Kaari.

" Jamel I literally have on a tank top and a pair of boxers" she looking at me with a straight face. " And what's that pose to mean girl— if I say you look good then yo ass look good" I said as she stood there smiling at me.

Tell me she don't look good as fuck right now y'all.

" Stop talking to me like that Jamel" she said with so much lust in her eyes as we held eye contact.

" Give me one good reason why I should and I gotchu Ma" I said as I walked in front of her and cornered her off as I placed both of my hands on the island on each side of her so she wouldn't be able to move.

" Because you be leaving me h—." She was cut off by her doorbell ringing which caused her to roll her eyes and I laughed.

" let me go get this fucking door— What I tell you bout cussing all the time mama— I'm sorry" she said all innocent and shit making me smile.

I can't wait to blow her fucking back out on my mama. I thought.

" let me get this door— can you check on Kaari for me please" she asked as she tried walking pass me and I pulled her back by her arm.

" Jamel somebody is at the door— they can fucking wait" I said as I grabbed her by neck gently and kissed her.

Pulling away from the kiss biting my lips as she just stood there once again with so much lust in eyes maybe a little more this time.

" go ahead and get the door so I can watch you walk away lil baby" I said and she started blushing as she headed for the door.

Good lord. I thought as I watched my lil baby gracefully walk away.

At Home| 3:45 p.m.

Heading towards to the front door as my heart was fluttering from the kiss with Ja— I don't want this man is doing to me but he got me scared shitless and happy at the same time and I like it.

Unlocking the door and swinging it wide open thinking it was my Mama or somebody—.

Quickly closing my door back and making sure Ja and Kaari wasn't paying any attention to me.

I walked over to the table that sat near the front entrance and grabbed my gun and headed back to the door.

BITCH YALL WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHO THE FUCK IS AT MY DOOR.

———————————————————

I love all the feedback💙 keep it coming!!!

Ja is dead ass spoiling Karri!!!🥹

Ja and aura is so cute... he bout to have our girl hooked!!!☺️

Yuri finally told the rest of the girls she is pregnant!!! Team girl or boy💙💖

Leave some good unique baby names in the comments!!! Both girl and boy names!!!

Who y'all think done showed up at aura house????? I wanna know chile😳

Family fun day coming soon!!

Bitch we at 16k Reads I love y'all down!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳😘😘😘

Keep voting and Commenting!!!

Love y'all 💙💙💙

Love Chanel💖

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

11.1K 241 28
When Kiyomi Simmions mets Ja Morant himself ... started ; febuary 20 2023 ended ; tba
2.1M 101K 31
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.
31.8K 1K 22
Nylala Montgomery is a single mother to her baby boy Jacob whose 7yrs old. She works at a diner living an ordinary lifestyle, one day when a certain...
870K 47.1K 37
𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.