š—§š—˜š—«š—§ š—œš— š—”š—šš—œš—”š—˜š—¦ ||...

By sadiesinq

mainly these are going to be text/social media imagines ; instagram post..ect. Partly a jacob x reader <3 It... More

šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ® ; š—·š—®š—°š—¼š—Æ "š—ŗš—¼š—暝—¼š—»"
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸÆ ; š—®š—ŗš—®š˜‡š—¶š—»š—“ š—½š—²š—¼š—½š—¹š—² + š˜š—暝—¶š˜€š˜š—®š—»
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ° ; (š—½š—¶š—°š˜š˜‚š—暝—²š˜€)
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ± ; š—²š˜…š—½š—¹š—®š—¶š—»
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ² ; š˜€š—µš˜‚š˜ š˜‚š—½ š—Æš—暝—®š—±š˜†!
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ³ ; (š—½š—¶š—°š˜š˜‚š—暝—²š˜€ #šŸ®)
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ“ ; (š—® š—¹š—¼š˜ š—¼š—³ š—½š—¶š—°š˜š˜‚š—暝—²š˜€)
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸµ ; š—Æš—®š—Æš˜† š—½š—¶š—°š˜š˜‚š—暝—²š˜€

šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ­ ; š˜€š—ŗš—®š—¹š—¹ š—¶š—»š˜š—暝—¼š—±š˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—»

8.3K 25 0
By sadiesinq

These will mostly be apart you 'y/n' being apart of the cast and being in a gc with them - and posts on instagram / twitter / snapchat ; your preferred social media basically.

Thank you for taking you time to read the introduction, love you <3

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.6K 11
Bakugo and Izuku are the best of friends. izuku gets a quirk called the Sharingan. This allows him to predict and copy someone's fighting style. also...
24.8K 390 39
"You can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out, you are in love, true love." IN WHICH: Y/N goes...
813K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
930 68 4
A student named Pavel has entered a famous university in Bangkok. Pavel has two best friends, Davikah and Gun. They have been best friends since 5 ye...