Two Hearts : One Love

By KnoxMenzlie

Book 2 The continuing of Alisons story. 💜 More

Pro log
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Final

Chapter 5

16 8 0
By KnoxMenzlie

Alis pov

Jungkook had really been trying I appreciated that, Namjoon continued to encourage me to not shut the door on him just yet. He didn't want any regrets on my end, especially when it came to the kids. Namjoon didn't back off of me either, he wanted to make sure I knew I was important, and I was still falling for him more everyday. I tried giving Jungkook divorce papers, but he kept refusing.

It was getting closer to our guests coming in for a visit, the gallery looked great.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck. I naturally leaned into him.

"All the peices look so good Joonie, you did a great job.." I was so proud of him.

"Thanks for letting me use the studio for this visit baby..it means so much to me." His voice was sincere.

"Anything for you Joonie.." I giggled.

I turned around, standing on my tip toes, kissing him gently.

"Mi corazon, te amo." He blushed

"I love you too.." he slid his hand down my back, picking me up..we were going in the light theme room, we painted the walls black, so there was always a mood. I took off my top when we were in there. He slid off my pants, kissing my breasts, down to my stomach..he made his lips down to mine. I gasped his tongue stroked my inner wall, his thumb rubbed my clit. When he knew I couldn't take much more he took of his shirt, undoing his pants. He went in slowly, he took his time on me that day. The friction of hunger, desire, need, and love spread through our bodies, I wound my hips, pushing him in deeper. Our lips were locked to one anothers. He slowly began slamming into me. We were both enjoying this time together. Sex had never felt so right. It did everytime I was with him though. "Do you have the ring baby?" He groaned... I nodded breathlessly. I seen him smile.. he stopped moving for a moment kissing me passionately, I moaned into his kiss.

"Wear it on your right hand..until you are ready to have it on your left.." he was looking into my eyes so sweetly. I caved why wouldn't I..he's been consistently around for the past almost two years...

"Anything for you Joonie.." I kissed him, and I felt a tear drop on my shoulder. The tear wasn't mine.

"I'm so happy baby..I love our little family..those kids really make all this worth it."

Now I was crying, and I needed him now.
He seen it in my eyes, he smashed into me, giving me every bit of him.

When we finished, we took a moment to just be close with one another.

Later that day, I was in my office opening my safe. I pulled out my engagement ring Namjoon had given me.

Namjoon knocked on the door, he smiled when he seen I was keeping my word. I was about to slide it on, when he did it for me, kissing my hand. He pulled a mans ring out, sliding it on his left hand.

"I want you right now.." he growled in my ear. I turned off the lights, shut and locked the door, closed the safe...he lead me to our secret room, and we enjoyed each other the rest of that evening.

Time lapse
I was over at my parents Lucas came back home, we were all so happy to see him. The kids had never met him  but they ran up to him like they had known him forever. Jin was there with his wife, she was very pregnant. Becks and Yoongi were there. Jungkook wasn't blind he seen the ring, but it relieved him to know it wasn't on my left hand.

We were all laughing and having fun..I was allowing Jungkook to give me affection again while we were in frontof our family. It felt nice to have a family moment, but the person that I wanted next to me wasn't here.

"Hey beautiful, can I get a tampon or a pad?" My brain froze, Becks, Ari and I were on the same cycle, she caught it, but I hid it..

"I actually used the last one, but we can run to the store and buy some more." I suggested

"Babe, I can get them if you need me too.." Jungkook kissed my lips gently.

"Oh no, Kook I'm picky, but Ali can come with me. Thank you though.."

He kissed me one more time before we left.

____
Becks pov
_____

When we got in the car I looked over at Ali, Namjoon was texting her. She put her phone down locking her screen. She was always so good about giving us time when we needed it.

"Ali Cat..you lied in there..why?"

She sighed

"Namjoon and I.. we can't keep our hands off each other." She looked at me helplessly.

"So when did you all stop using condoms?" I started the car, pulling out of the driveway. Thankfully we were at a stop sign when she responded.

"Spain.." she seen my eyes wide, but she continued.

"It never feels right when we do, we feel disconnected. So I told him as long as I was the only one he was fucking without a condom that was fine. Now it just happens to be I'm the only one hes fucking.. and I may have accidentally missed a few pills." She was twisting the fabric of her dress.

"What about Jungkook?" She looked up at me.

"He would raise the baby, just like he was going to do when Namjoon and I was pregnant last time." She was right, and what's worse is that he would feel obligated too because he is the one that caused this situation.

"Okay Ali Cat, just an ideal here, actually a few..hear me out.." she nodded

"The first one is, I know Jungkook is trying, and I see you willing to play along, at least in front if your family. I also see a ring on your finger..so maybe you and Namjoon can cool it for a bit, really give Jungkook a shot. I know he won't divorce. I know that's actually what you want.. I get it. He has a lot of steps to get his wife back." She didn't respond, then I seen her frown.. to be away from Namjoon like that hurt to much.

"Say you and Kook maybe hook up.. you could say the baby was his and even if it wasn't he still would love the child no matter what..." she glared I knew she was not having Namjoon lose another child.

"Okay next option, they share you.. because Jungkook is not leaving you...Namjoon is to far in to leave you. You won't leave Namjoon. You already chose him by putting that ring on your finger.. no I take it back.. you chose him in Spain, but neither of you were on the same path at the time. Then Jungkook made it clear he was eventually going to marry you. If you had stayed in London, everything would have been fine." I was already on my way to the store, we just need to talk a bit more, so I called Ari, and she met us there.

When she got in the car I filled her in on everything and she suggested the one thing I was avoiding.

"You could just abort this one, try for another one when things are better.."  Ari gave an apologetic look after to opened her mouth

Ali kissed her cheek telling her it was okay.

"Lets start from the beginning, you chose in Spain. You went with Jungkook because you did and you do love him." I continued.

"No, Namjoon would have found a way to her whether he realized or not. I seen how he looked at her in Spain, and how he looked at her when she was consistently back in his life." Ari added

"What happened in New York? We both looked at her.

"Well" she was blushing it was so cute.

"We didn't do anything at first. He was the first to know I was pregnant with Hyun. He was always so attentive, and when I went to give him the ring back.. he said fuck the lines.. and we were inseparable the rest of the trip. He was bonding with my daughter when I had her, than he bonded with my son in the womb, and even now.. he's a second dad towards them. He does all these things because he wants to, with nothing in return. I love that.. everytime he touched my stomach, kissed it.." Ari interrupted

"You wish Hyun was his.. don't you." She looked down.

"He deserves it, and now..if this test is positive.. I want to tell him. Everything is different now.. he is not the same man he was back then. He is so much more, so much better. Jungkook is still Jungkook..and I'm exhausted trying to be who I was and who I now. He won't leave me because he loves me, even this won't have him leave me. I do love him, but I will always be insecure with him now, I will always doubt his intentions. Namjoon never hid who he was fucking, but he made it clear I was above them. I have yet to get that from Jungkook."

She started crying and we all cried. We all hugged each other no matter what we were in this together.

We talked about Yoongi and I and I needed this girl to girl talk, when it came to Ari she hesitated.

"V and I got back together and I'm going to need a test as well." Ali squealed with excitement, I did too.

"So I know I was asking for products, but thats only because I'm spotting. I think I should take a test too". I winked at the girls and we all laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 40 4
" 𝑨 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 �...
5.7K 249 35
book of texts and imagines between bts and you, with different scenarios ✨⚘ -REQUESTS OPEN- ENJOY~!
2.6K 82 14
Book#2 Book number two of []Love Is Not Over[] Some tea about to drop.
5.5K 430 10
Just read it ,🎀💛