Oblivion

By ghostlyboba1

Robin Arellano story thing idk. A girl named Wren experinces , some, odd stuff. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

13 2 0
By ghostlyboba1

It was official, me and Robin became a thingggg!
Me and Robin where walking to school when we saw Moose beating up someone.

Wren : Someone most likely messed up his game again.

Robin : Yeah, let's go mi amor.

Wren : Robin, do you have to call me thatttt?

Robin : Well why not? You are Mi amor.

Wren : Whatever.
Me and Robin walked to school peacfully, conjoned hands. We went to our lockers and grabbed our history books.

Robin walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

Wren : Shall we go to history?

Robin : Of course Mi amor.

Me and him walked to history, our teacher wasn't at class, we then heard the loud speaker say :

For kids in history, you have a free period, your teacher called in sick.

Me and Robin looked at eachother. We shrugged our shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was at home when Gwen texted she was staying a Susie's tonight.

Gweny :

Gweny : I am staying at Sussie's tonight Wren! Wanna come with me? It's Friday.

Me : For sure! Mom is working double shift, she won't expect me to be home.

I got an outfit for the sleepover. I was walking to Susie's I saw the same black van and sped up.

I arrived at her door and before I could knock Gwen opened the door and pulled me in.

Gwen : IT'S TIME TO HAVE FUN!

The rest of the night we just played games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and walked into Susie's bathroom to get changed.

Me and Gwen decided to do eachothers hair :

My hair :

Her hair :

Word Count : 264

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...