The Mortal and the God (Fooli...

By BlobCarrot

Another Fantasy Au but with Foolish this time. There will be no smut in there. I will add Triggerwarnings if... More

Character Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
A/N
XIII
XIV

A/N

445 26 8
By BlobCarrot

Hi, the author here.

So I just wanted to let everyone know that I enjoy every bit of support I get from you, the readers. Even if you're simply reading this story it means a lot to me and I honestly enjoy seeing your comments (they're very entertaining) and votes and I love reading that you put my story in your reading lists (we are all simps). I also want to interact with all of you.

I just wanted to say that if you have feedback suggestions or simply want to talk you can comment here and I will try my best to answer everyone. I look forward to hear your thoughts and your nonsense too. Even if you're too shy to comment just know I'm very grateful that you enjoy my content and took your time to read this.

Thank you and remember you're valid and stay hydrated <3
Take care of yourself because you make my day and you're important.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 957 52
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
69K 2K 24
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
422K 23.6K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
156K 7.8K 47
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...