My Indian love ❤

By kalpnaayein1295

This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ... More

Chapter-1 (Introduction)
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter -19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Author's note
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Author's note
Chapter33
Chapter- 34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
chapter-38
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter -47
chapter 48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter_53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter -60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter- 65
New story announcement
A big Thank you
For all my lovely readers

Chapter39

1.8K 69 6
By kalpnaayein1295

"Good morning Mom,Dad" Naina said while putting down the coffee tray on the table.

"Good morning Naina" They said sweetly.
Naina you don't have to do all this.... There are servant for this... You have to just order them.. Mom said with a smile.

"It's nothing mom.... I like doing it.... You just taste this and tell me.... "She said while serving hot cup coffee to them.

"Hummm.... It's really nice..." Dad said after having a sip.

"So Naina... What's your plan for today?" Mom asked while having a sip.

"Nothing special..... Just college...." She told her.

"All right then.... After college we will go shopping.... You ..be ready as we don't have much time left. First we go for your bridal dress...ok." She told her.

Naina didn't know what to do.... But one thing she was sure of is that she didn't, want to ruin there happiness. She knew how exited they were for this wedding and why not.?
"Ian is their only son. It's their right to celebrate and enjoy . I know this marriage is just a compromise, but it's not their fault. Ian has done so much for my parents... Now it's my turn.... "She thought.

"Naina... Naina.... What are you thinking... "Mom asked.

"Nothing mom...." She said slowly.

"Ok mom I should get ready for the college " She said and stood up.

"Naina one second....Where is Ian?.."Dad asked while stopping her.

"He must be in his room Dad. " She answered.

"I need Ian's signature on these documents. Can you get this thing done, it's urgent. I have an important meeting and I am already getting late. "He asked while giving her the file.

"Sure dad" She said and took the file and left from there.

Knock, knock...... She knocked at the door but no response.
She slowly opened the door and went inside.She looked around but Ian was not there. She started recalling the day when she first time came here. She didn't know then that destiny would play such a game and Ian would become her husband.She was looking for him when her gaze fell on Ian's childhood picture which was still placed on the side table. She took that picture from the table.A smile formed on her lips remembering how Ian reacted when she said that he was looking cute in it. She was busy in adoring that photo when Ian came out of the washroom after having a shower.

"Naina" He said in a surprised tone because after their marriage this was the first time Naina came into his room.
As Naina listen her name she put that photo back on the table and turned around.

Her breath stopped when she saw him.
He was standing in front of her only in a towel, exposing his Greek god like body. His wet messy hair was covering his forehead. Water was still dripping from them.His blue orbs were twinkling and looking so dreamy that she  just got lost in them. His broad shoulders and well maintained torsos that can give complex to any body builder. She didn't realize when she started staring him.

Ian smirked as he felt her gaze on himself . He slowly started moving forward closer to her. When Naina saw him coming she realized what she was doing. She was so embarassed that she instantly turned around.

"Ahmm..... Sorry.... Ian.... I... I....was Just...... "She forgot what to say.
Her cheeks were getting red and heart was beating faster.

Ian was enjoying her condition. He couldn't believe that she was so affected by him. She was looking so cute in that state. He wanted to look at her facial expressions from closely.

"What happened Naina" He said seductively while standing behind so close to her that there is no gap between there bodies.

Her body started getting weak due to this proximity. Her breath become heavy as she felt his hot breath on her neck.

What is happening to me...... Focus Naina.... Focus....... She said to herself and turned towards him.

"Dad ....needs..your...signature on this...... "She said slowly while giving him the file.

Ok..... He said and took the file while deliberately touching her hand. A shiver ran through her spine as  he touched her hand. She jerked off her hand instantly and took a step away towards side table. But it was not enough for Ian. He wanted to tease her more.

Naina..... You always keep making me crave for you...... Atleast I deserve something in return -He thought.

"Where is the pen?..... "He mumbled and started looking here and there and suddenly started coming closer to her.

She was standing nervously while lowering her gaze. As she felt he was again coming closer to her she stepped back .
What is he doing?.... Why is he coming towards me?... Naina thought while looking down and breathing heavily.
He came so close to her that he could hear her heartbeat .When he saw her red cheeks his lips curled forming a mischievous smile on his face. Then he slowly  started leaning on her. Naina was feeling so nervous that she started biting her lower lip..

It was enough for Ian when he saw her doing that..... Oh God....Naina..... Stop doing that or you will regret  it.... He thought while looking at her lips with pleading eyes.

The surrounding was so heated up that Naina closed her eyes and gripped her dupatta in her fists as she felt the warmth of his body around herself. Her heart was beating in a different rhythm. Her legs started to falter.So much was happening inside her heart and body that it felt like some kind of intoxication. Drops of sweat began to shine on her forehead.

No..... This is not right...,. No.....  She stated to herself.
Ian...... What.....are...you .....doing...... She said slowly with all her courage.

He looked at her fragile body which was trembling in nervousness.  His lips twitched as she again bit her lower lip.

Now the situation got so intense that he decided not to go any further otherwise it would become impossible for him to back away.
"Nothing..... I just need this pen to sign the documents..".... He said slowly  and took the pen from the side table which was behind her and slightly moved back.

Huhh..... Naina whispered in surprise while opening her eyes.  She saw that pen in his hand .She started cursing herself when she realized what she was thinking.

When he signed the documents she took the file and literally ran out of his room.

Ian was so amused to see her reaction. He couldn't stop smiling watching his effect on her.
Oh....God....I love her...... He said while stroking his hair and watching her leaving.
She gave that file to dad came back to her room.

Oh god.......... What was I thinking?...... When did I become so dumb? .Why I behaved like that?... Omg.... What will he think of me?  What was I doing? . ... It was so embarrassing. I already have so many problems in my life..... Why It's complicating even more?.... .... Why he affect me like this?... Why?? This feeling.... What is this?...... It is consuming me from inside....... What is wrong with me..... ???????
Oh god please help me........... She started thinking.

She was in her thoughts when her phone rang. It was Shreya. She controlled her breathing and picked it up.
"Hello...." She said and sighed.
"Hey... Naina.... How are you?" Shreya asked joyfully.

"Hey Shreya..... I am good...... How are you?.... "She said slowly.

"I am fine..... So are you coming college today?' She asked

She looked at the time..... Oh God...... I am getting late..... She thought.

"Ya Shreya... I am coming..... See you there ... Ok....bye...." She said and hung up the phone.

She was wearing yellow Suit Dupatta. But there was no time to change her dress. So she just fixed her hair, grabbed her bag and went out.

Her feet froze when she saw Ian waiting for her outside his car. All the thoughts again started swirling in her head.

No.... Naina.... Don't...... She told herself and brushed them off.

He smiled and opened the car door for her. As she sat down he too slipped inside and started the car and left for college.

As girls saw his car they started  fixing there makeup ,dresses and hair. He had came after so many days. Every  girl was willing for his one look.

"Hey look Ian is back" One girl screamed out of joy while indicating toward his car.
"Oh   god.... It's been days since I saw him..... "Other girl said while keeping her hand on her heart.
They were looking towards his car and when they saw him coming out of it they started feeling amused.

"Hey..... Look there is someone with him.... "Some girl said in curiosity.
And as Ian opened the car door for Naina and she came  out, everyone's jaw dropped in surprise.

"Who is  she? What is she doing with him? What is she wearing?Why he is with her? "They started  Gossiping .

They were walking towards the locker room. Naina saw every eye over them. Some were looking at her disgusted, some were surprised. Naina was feeling really uncomfortable under there gaze. She wanted to ran away from there.

"Ian..... I have to meet professor Singh..." She said in a low voice.
"Ok.... Let's go to him first..... "He said.
"No.... You please carry on......" She said and instantly walked away.
"What happened to her suddenly " Ian couldn't understand.

The hallway was quite empty. As she was walking through she felt someone was following her. As she looked back she saw two boys were coming after her..
One was big and other was of average height.The big one  was muscular with height around 6 feet.He got tattoos all over his hands.There was a cut  mark on left eyebrow. He was wearing a black hoodie. He was quite good looking but there body language was clearly showing that they were not good guys.

"Hey beautiful....."The big one  said while checking her out  from top to bottom. His hazel eyes were like scanning her.
The way he was looking at her Naina felt uneasy. But she tried to be brave.

"So..... If I am not wrong you are that Indian girl who performed in fest....". He said while slowly stepping forward.

How his eyes were drooling over her body she could feel that his intention was not good but she didn't wanted him to know that she was scared. So she nodded and slowly stepped backward.

"Hi......I am  Mike... You know since I saw you I was looking for you...... But you never came back...Where were you?"He said while extending his  hand  and getting closer to her.

"Huhhh........ Why?  " She said controlling her heart beats.

He started laughing like a maniac..... "Awww are you really that innocent.............Don't you get it baby......hahahaha......"
Suddenly he stopped laughing and looked deeply into her eyes. His gaze was piercing.Naina felt so uncomfortable that she instantly lowered her gaze.
"Beautiful.. ....". He whispered...
"Naina....
Your name is Naina..... Right? "He asked while leaning over her.

As Naina heard her name from his mouth. She got terrified. She was looking down . Her body got freeze out of fear.

"Hey.....answer him.........". Other boy commanded in a heavy tone making Naina even more afraid.

"How dare you Jacob........... "Mike shouted while punching hard on his face. The punch was so strong that his nose started bleeding.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that....". He ordered while grabbing his caller.
"So.... Sorry...... Mike....... I..... I.... Am...... Really..... Sorry...". he said in a breaking voice.

Tears started appearing in her eyes watching all this... She looked here and there for some help but there was no one exept them.

"Sorry from his side babe..... He is Jacob. He is a jerk..... Don't mind him......So... .... Naina....... What I was saying is that since I saw you, I am only thinking about you. So I was thinking may be we can hang out and you know... So I am asking you out...... .... After classes  ....". He said while looking at her with greedy eyes and as he was about to touch her face someone stopped his hand while grabbing Naina's waistline with other hand and pulled her so fast that she landed on that person's chest with a jolt. Soon a familiar scent hit her nostrils and as she looked up tears rolled down from her eyes as soon as she saw that face.  It was non other than Ian.

Please like, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
164K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
75.2K 6.6K 51
₦ɇ₩ ⱨø₱ɇ ø₣ Ⱡøvɇ❤ 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚊 + 𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚑 = 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚑 Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope ❤☺. 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗵𝘂𝗷...
1.8M 96.8K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...