𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟎𝟖

35.3K 1.5K 1.6K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟖:𝟒𝟗𝐀𝐌

Dakota's eyes shot open automatically, making her look around the darkened room. She reached over to the nightstand, grabbing her phone and reading the time.

8:49AM

She lowly groaned in annoyance before placing her phone back down. She looked towards the window again, seeing he had darkened curtains that made it look like it was night time 24/7.

It was like her body had its own alarm clock. It would never let her sleep past ten in the morning unless she went to sleep super late.

She pulled the comforter off of her, seeing Von tangled up into her while he lightly snored. His head was resting on her stomach, under her shirt while both of his arms were wrapped around her.

"This nigga." She mumbled, before she unwrapped his arms from her. She then removed his head from her stomach, cringing when she felt a wet spot on her stomach from his drool.

Once she got off the bed, he instantly turned to lay on his side, pulling the covers over his head.

Walking over to his drawer, she grabbed a random black tshirt with red Calvin Klein boxers.

She walked into his connected bathroom, opening a door and seeing a bunch of wash cloths and towels folded up. She grabbed a towel and a washcloth, placing them to the side.

She then found a pack of toothbrushes in the bathroom, making her grab one of them.

About 20 minutes later, she had already washed her face, brushed her teeth, and took a nice warm shower.

She walked into his room with her towel on, finding cocoa butter lotion on his dresser. She put it all over her body while keeping the towel on.

Next, she quickly slipped on the boxers and the tshirt. She found some Vaseline, using a little bit to moisturize her face.

Going to the nightstand, she picked up her phone, glancing at the time once again. She looked at Von once more as she saw him sound asleep.

Leaving out of the room, she made her way downstairs into the kitchen. She decided to make breakfast for everyone, knowing they would be hungry when they woke up.

She opened his refrigerator seeing it fully stocked with food. She found bacon, sausages, eggs, cheese, and fruit. She placed them on the counter before moving to the pantry.

In the pantry, she ended up finding bread and pancake mix. Putting the items on the counter, she then washed her hands so she could start cooking the food.

40 MINUTES LATER, she wiped her hands off on a paper towel as she finally finished the food. She ended up making eggs with cheese, pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, and cut up strawberries and bananas in a bowl.

Staring at the food, she contemplated before she decided that she wasn't going to eat it. She just wanted something light.

She grabbed a bowl from the cabinet, filling it with Coco Puffs, and pouring the milk in afterwards. That was her favorite cereal.

Bringing her bowl and her phone to the table, she sat down, taking a spoonful of cereal before she started to scroll through Pinterest. She found a few cute outfits, saving them to her outfits board.

When she was halfway done with her bowl of cereal, she heard someone walk into the kitchen. "Wifey, why you always up so early?"

Dakota turned her head to the left, seeing Maleah with the same outfit she had on yesterday. She plopped down next to her, automatically laying her head on her shoulder.

"I don't know. It's a habit. Goodmorning though. You okay?" Dakota asked, putting another spoonful of cereal in her mouth.

"Nooo, not at all. My head is spinning, this shit hurts so bad." She whined as Dakota got up from her seat.

She walked into the kitchen, opening the drawer and finding the many packets of BC medicine she left in there for Von.

Grabbing a glass cup out of the cabinet, she poured orange juice into the glass before pouring the powder in, mixing it together.

"Here, drink this. I put a BC in it so your headache can go away quick. Then go eat something, I cooked breakfast." Dakota spoke as she handed her the cup, making her nod.

She took a few sips from the cup. "Okay, what you doing today though?" She questioned.

"I think I'm going back to the mall. I have to get Von something for his party. And I wanna get him something so nice, I was thinking about a Cuban link chain with the matching bracelet. What do you think?" Dakota rambled, though she was more so thinking out loud.

"A chain with a braceletttt?" Maleah dragged with a goofy smile. "He better give you the best of the best head that night! He might as well eat yo ass too cause damnnn."

Dakota laughed, before she drunk the milk from the bowl. "It's just something small, I think he deserves it cause I know he's been working hard on it, you know?"

Before Maleah could respond Von walked into the kitchen with sweatpants on but no shirt. He tiredly rubbed his eye before walking over to Dakota, sitting on the other side of her.

"That's my cue." Maleah mumbled, walking towards the food to make herself a plate.

Turning her head to the side, Dakota glanced at Von, seeing sleepy written all over his face. "Goodmorning, you good?" She questioned with a slight chuckle.

"Man hell naw ian good. My head poundin' right na." He groaned, putting his head down on the table.

"You know what to do when you got a headache by now. Nobody told you to be smoking two blunts anyway." She shrugged while she switched over to the instagram app.

"Shut that shit up. Ian ask you. And on top ah dat, you had that damn air blastin' all muh fuckin' night."

Laughing lowly, Dakota got up off of the chair with her bowl in her hand. "That's why your big behind head was in my shirt, huh?"

Looking back at him, she saw him nod while his head was still down.

She put the bowl in the sink before pouring a little bit of Dawn soap on the sponge. She scrubbed the bowl, rinsing it out, then doing the same with the spoon.

"Are you hungry, Von?" She questioned while she dried off the spoon and the bowl with the towel, putting them in their designated spots.

"Hell yeah. Make me a plate?" He asked, making her stare at him blankly.

Shaking her head, she grabbed a styrofoam plate out of the bag. "What you want?" She questioned.

"Errything."

Nodding, she put the eggs on the plate, followed by some pancakes, bacon and sausages. Afterwards, she grabbed another plate, placing some french toast, and some fruit on it.

"You better eat it all too." She glared, placing the plates in front of him with a fork.

"You ain't finna make me a plate too? Damn." Muwop spoke as he walked into the kitchen, followed by Devyn.

Sucking her teeth, Dakota grabbed her phone off of the table. "No! Make your own."

"The fuck all y'all muhfuckas doin' in ma crib?" Von questioned as he poured syrup on his pancakes and french toast, seeing Durk and Booka walk into the kitchen.

Dakota laughed lowly, about to make her way out of the dining room area until Von stopped her.

"How you gone leave, you gotta stay hea so I ca' give you a rating on yo food." He smirked biting a piece of bacon off.

"It's breakfast food, can't nobody mess that up."

Raising his eyebrow at her, he shook his head slowly. "You'on een know."

Picking a strawberry off of his plate, she popped it in her mouth before speaking. "Well tell me all about it upstairs when you're done."

30 MINUTES LATER, Von busted through the door, seeing Dakota laying down on her stomach.

"Was it good?" She asked, knowing it was him that walked into the room like that.

He smiled, walking over to the bed before sitting on the corner of it, pulling the covers off of Dakota.

"It was good as hell, on King David. Ten outta ten. Lemme taste you next, ma." He smirked, making her snatch the covers back from him while laughing.

"Leave me alone, Dayvon!"

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟔:𝟒𝟗𝐏𝐌

"It's been a week since we last talked, I really thought you disowned me as your sister." Dakota spoke with a pout.

She currently was sitting in Hassan's living room with her feet propped up onto his coffee table.

He twisted his dread between his fingers before he looked over at his younger sister. "Ian mean ta stop fuckin' witchu fa dat long. That shit just threw me off 'cause ian used ta seein' you like dat. You 'posed ta be my baby, bro."

Dakota looked at him before she felt a wave of sadness wash over her. She hated when she made people feel low, especially someone as close to her as her brother. She wanted nothing more but to make him proud.

"But then again, you grown. You ain't no lil girl nomo'." He mumbled while leaning back on the couch.

Letting out a sharp breath, Dakota began to play with her fingers. "I know what you mean, I didn't want to be seen on the internet like that either but I was so drunk, I was shocked myself." She started.

"But at the end of the day, you almost know me better than I know myself, and I know that you know I'm not a whore. At all. And I don't want to carry myself like that so I promise you won't see nothing like that again." She reassured, making him nod.

She was so grateful that she taught him how to be open and display his emotions with her, courtesy of her being a therapist.

He used to just ignore his feelings, as well as avoid confrontation. But now, even if he bottled it in for a few days, he would always make sure his little sister knew how he felt.

"I know you ain't like that. If you was, you wouldn't be my sister." He said, making her laugh. "Y'all fuckin' wit' eachotha doe?"

Just as he said that, Dakota heard her phone ding, making her open the text message app, to look at the message.

Shaking her head slightly, she pulled at her necklace. "No, we're cool like friends. But it's nothing more than that. I think."

"Aight. You ain't gon keep no secrets, right Ko?"

"Nope, I promise." She responded. Dakota got up from the couch, walking into his downstairs bathroom where she kept a bucket of supplies that she used to retwist his dreads.

"That mean I got sum ta tell you den." He spoke lowly, as she walked back to the living room, placing the hair bucket on the couch. "What is it?"

Before he could answer, his front door opened, revealing Benji who walked in with his phone between his head and his shoulder.

"Nah Ima fuck witchu... Juh hit me up... Aight." He spoke before hanging up his phone, shoving it into his pocket.

"Nigga stop fuckin' comin in hea like you pay bills!" Polo mugged as Benji and him did a small handshake.

He looked up as he saw Dakota sit down on the couch, making him straight face her. "What lil miss fast ass doin' hea? Hot inna panties ass lil girl." He said, mumbling the last part under his breath.

"First off, this is my brother's house. And ain't nobody hot in the panties but that girl that gave you chlamydia a year ago. Don't play."

Dakota was beginning to get annoyed with Benji. Ever since the pool party situation, he seemed to be more mad about it than her own brother. He barely talked to her and when he did, he always had something smart to say.

"Yea ard, don't let that nigga pipe yo head nie'!" He smirked making Dakota stick her middle finger up at him.

Hassan shook his head as he sat in front of Dakota, picking up the remote so he could play a random movie.

Using a rubber band to hold his dreads, she left two out of the ponytail, which were the ones she would be working on.

Using the locking gel, she put it on the roots of his hair, fixing the part before combing out the roots and using the comb to twist it.

She did the same with the dread next to it, afterwards twisting the both of them together.

She used a clip to hold the roots together, before repeating this process with the rest of his hair.

About forty minutes later, she was finally done. She sprayed oil sheen over his hair before smacking the back of his neck.

"I'm done ugly." She smiled, laughing when he mushed her head hard.

Getting up, she gathered all of her supplies, putting them back in the bucket. She went to put the bucket back in the bathroom, also washing her hands while she was in there.

Seeing her grab her purse as well as her keys, Hassan raised his eyebrow in confusion. "You leavin' already? Damn."

Plopping down next to him, Dakota threw her arm around him as he stayed seated on the couch. "I have something to do. Ima come back tomorrow, k?"

"Bullshit. Gon' nie. Getcho stinkin' ass out ma house." He laughed as he pushed her away.

Saying goodbye to him once more, she left a kiss on his cheek before starting to walk off. Benji mumbled something under his breath, sticking his foot out so she could trip over it.

"Mazzi, get your friend 'fore I kill him!"

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟑𝐏𝐌

"Push it to the left a little bit more. Perfect!"

Dakota currently sat on her dresser, eating a strawberry shortcake ice cream bar as she watched Von move her bed to a different part of her room.

She had to change up the order of her room every few months to prevent herself from going crazy.

"I look like Bob da Builder ta you, Dakota?" He mugged as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

She hopped off of the dresser before walking out of her room, him following closely behind her. "Kind of. Same head shape and all." She shrugged, slightly screaming when he pushed her. She threw the popsicle trash away before making her way to the living room.

"Bully." She mugged, plopping down onto the couch. She sat on the far end of the couch as he picked up the remote. Von sat down next to her before laying down, placing his head in her lap.

"You lowkey need a retwist." She spoke as she looked down, bringing her hands to touch the two dreads that weren't in the ponytail.

"You gon' do my shit fa me?" He questioned, glancing at the TV as he looked for a music video to play.

Shaking her head slightly, she leaned back into the couch. "Nope, my fingers hurt. I can only retwist one head a day." She yawned, making him lift his head up and put two fingers towards her head as if he was making a gun.

"Who hair you was doin'?" He mugged as she pushed his hand away from her head.

Picking her phone up from the table, she checked her notifications seeing two missed calls. "My brother. Duh, dumb dumb."

"Oh ight. You know betta." He mumbled, laying back down with his head in her lap.

"You're not my mannnn!" She dragged as she laughed.

"Yet." He muttered low enough so she wouldn't hear, clicking on one of Durk's videos.

Feeling her phone ring under her leg, she pulled it out, seeing that Benji was calling her. Rolling her eyes, she answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Wassup, Koko?" He spoke as if he wasn't anti her for the past week.

"Oh we cool now?" She questioned as Von paused the music, squinting his eyes at her so she could tell him who was on the phone.

"We was never not cool. I just ain't like how you was actin' onna net." He said as Von heard his deep voice, making him sit up more.

"Mind your business nosy." She laughed before getting off of the couch and walking into the kitchen. "I already heard the speech from my brother. I don't really wanna hear it again."

She opened her pantry door, grabbing a Rice Krispie treat before walking back to the couch, sitting next to Von.

"So we cool or naw? I type miss you. Just a lil bit." He replied as she could tell he was smiling.

"Are you gonna apologize for being annoying first?" She questioned, ripping open the Rice Krispie packaging.

"Sorry fa being annoying, Dakota. You forgive me?" He asked as she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Sure." She answered as she took a bite from the treat. Von grasped her wrist, pulling her hand close to his mouth as he took a large bite of her snack.

"Dayvo- Benji, ima call you later." She quickly uttered before hanging up on him and throwing her phone somewhere on the couch.

"I only did that cause you was onna phone wit' anotha nigga in my face." He laughed as he continued to chew.

"You're so annoying. Go home!" She exclaimed, handing the rest of it to him. She started to rub her eyes as she walked to her room. Von turned the TV off before following her into her room.

"I'm so sleepy."

She climbed into her bed, instantly feeling relaxed as she covered her whole body. Another outcome of her waking up super early each day was that she would also sleep at a reasonable time.

"I know you ain't finna go ta' sleep, gang. We bouta be up 'til five inna AM, on King David!" He emphasized as he shook her, causing her to open her eyes.

"You can stay up until whenever. I'm going to sleep." She yawned as he removed his shirt before getting into her bed.

"Lame ass li girl." He muttered, grabbing her remote as he scrolled through Netflix, searching for a scary movie.

Dakota moved her body closer to his before throwing her leg across his torso and placing her head on his shoulder.

"All up on me, damn." He joked, making her suck her teeth.

"I let you sleep how you wanted in your bed last night, so now ima sleep how I want. Don't say nothing else." She spoke before she got comfortable on his shoulder.

"Don't make me call yo nigga back and tellem you layin' on anotha' nigga."

Keeping her eyes closed, she started to speak. "He's not my boyfriend. That's my brother friend."

"What he call you fa'?" He questioned as he bought one of his arms up to wrap around her her shoulder.

"Something about he missed me and missed talking to me I guess. Because we had got into it, over you."

"Ova me?"

Dakota nodded as she explained how Benji had a slight crush on her and how mad he was when he saw Dakota doing body shots off of Von. She had a feeling Benji was mad because he was jealous, when in reality he couldn't be jealous she was never his.

"Man fuck that nigga."

———————————

𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 😢

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 🐒🐒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 476 14
delusions bout our favv . tw; for some chapters, 18+
76.3K 1.6K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"
83.3K 2.6K 27
"its fucked up how we met but thats my baby now"
60.4K 1.9K 40
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐲'𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 (𝐃𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧)...