Double cross (Jim Hawkins x R...

By CedricDiggorysthot

Corrupted and menacing, this mission is like every other That Y/N has done. Cheat, steal, lie and threat. B... More

1. Suspicious
2. Plan
3. The same
4. Chores, chores and more chores
5. Canteen
6. Guilt
7. In to deep
8. The truth
9. Bad at confrontations
10. Small universe
11. Redemption?
Epilogue

12. In another life

698 28 3
By CedricDiggorysthot

"That's it for us then?" Y/N spoke, making her way next to silver. She made her way to the second rope tying the skiff down and undid it.

They were trying off a long boat to travel on.

Silver smiled sadly towards her.
"I don' suppose you'd rather st-"

Morph babbled next to them.
"Morphy! We gotta make tracks" he was cut off as he playfully scolded morph.

"You two never quit, do you?"

Y/N shot up. Her and silvers head turning to see Jim leaning up against the mast.
They both chuckled nervously.

"Ah jimbo! We just just- merely checking to make sure our last longboat was safe and secure" Silver lied, tying the rope back on, but not properly.

"Hm" Jim hummed, approaching the two.

Silver looked up at him worried and Y/N sheepishly held her hands behind her back.

"Well-" Jim bent down, untying silvers poorly done Knott and securing it properly. "-that should hold it" he smirked, quickly glancing at Y/N.

Silver chuckled, now standing up as well. "I taught ye to well"

Jim gave him a look.

"Now if ye don't mind, we'd just as soon avoid prison. Y/N here, shes a free spirit! And morph? Being in a cage will break his heart!"
Morph flew around hers and Silvers head, cooing.

Jim looked sad as he looked up at Silver.

But once silver smiled softly so did Jim, he pulled down the lever, allowing the bottom of the ship to open up.

Silver and Y/N smiled at him as Jim leaned down to untie the ropes.
"What say you ship out with us, lad? L/N, Hawkins and silver, full of ourselves and no ties to anyone!" Silver offered Jim, wrapping a hand around him as morph turned himself into a hat and placed himself over Jim's head.

"Y'know, when I got in this boat-" he pulled Morph off and tickled him until he tunred back into himself. "I would of taken you up on the offer in a second"

Jim turned away, looking out into the open sky. "But I met this old cyborg and his daughter, and they taught me that I could chart my own course..."

Silver and Y/N smiled proudly. "...that's what I'm gonna do"

"And what do you see off that bow o' yours?" Silver asked.

Jim turned back to face silver before looking directly at Y/N. "A future" he made it clear as he locked eyes with her boldly.

Y/N smiled as she looked back, but slowly her smile started to fade as Jim didn't stop staring at her, his smile only getting bigger.
"That is, if you come with" he offered his hand out to her.

Y/N looked between Jim, his hand and silver.
She began to sputter.
"What about- but I?- silver... the offer still stands?" She managed out, sighing disbelievingly.

"The offer still stands" he grinned, holding his hand higher for her to take.

Y/N was hesitant. She wasn't sure If she could depart from Silver, theft was all she knew she kinda forgot how to live normally.
"Jim, I have absolutely nothing to offer" Y/N spoke softly.

Silver waved her off like she had said something stupid.
"Go on Lass" he encouraged, nodding to Jim. "Make somethin' of yourself, this life wasn' for ye to live"

"But what about-" she turned to face Silver, but he stopped her.

"I'll be fine" he tried to not cry. "You were just a kid" he whispered. "You have time to make it right"

He pushed her towards Jim, where he finally grabbed her hands and pulled her to himself.

He stared at her adoringly before removing a hand from hers and sneaking it around her waist.

Silver chuckled before he sniffed. "Look at yous, glowing like a solar fire" he spoke to Jim who smiled warmly. "You're somethin' special Jim" he sniffed again. "You're gonna rattle the stars. ya both are"

Jim Had tears forming in his own eyes, he let go of Y/N to give him a hug.

Silver then whispered into his ear for only jim to hear.
"I uh, don' wan' Y/N to 'ear this but, Look after her for me alrigh'? I can only imagine the type o' things she'd get up to"

Jim smiled softly before pulling away from silver, giving him a last squeeze before he replied.
"I will." He nodded seriously "but she won't need it"

Once Silver was satisfied with the promise of her safety, he pulled Jim away and turned back to Y/N who was really trying not to break down into a sob.

She was turned to the side, hiding her face as she covered with her arm.

Silver smiled sadly, outstretching his arms for her.
"Come here you!"

Y/N let out a choke, immediately wrapping her arms around silver. She wiped her tears onto his shirt.
"I'm gonna miss you" she squeaked, trying not to wail. She hugged him tighter.

"It won' be forever" Silver tried to assure, rubbing her back soothingly. "I'll promise ya tha'"

"You know Amelia Is my godmother?" Y/N said, trying to not let more tears fall, and to stall as well.

"Really?" Silver said astonishedly. "Small universe  eh'?"

"That's exactly what I said" she laughed as she sniffled.

Jim smiled fondly at the two.

After another minute the two pulled away, Y/N had calmed down a bit, still sniffling.

"Got a bit o' grease in this cyborg eye of mine" Silver sniffed, facing his back towards the two as he wiped his tears.

Beside Jim and Y/N, morph looked at them as his lips quivered. Then morph wailed, pools of tears flowing from his eyes.

Upon seeing morph wail, Y/N cried even more. She wiped her face with her hand again, now walking off a few steps.
"This is so embarrassing" she choked through sobs, trying to calm herself down again. She never cried in front of others.

Jim glanced at her with a small chuckle before turning back to morph. "Aw hey morph! I'll see you'round" he assured, cupping out his hands as morph sunk into them. "Okay?"

"See you 'round" morphs mimicked, licking Jim's face before flying to Y/N.

She immediately grasped him in her hands and snuggled him tightly into her cheek, numerously kissing him on his cheeks as well.
"Don't forget me okay?"

After that, morph flew back to Silvers hand, sitting on his finger as he looked out at Jim and Y/N sadly.

Y/N had walked back next to Jim where he put his arm back around her waist.

"Morphy" Silver ordered, holding the pink blob up to his face. "I've got a job for ya"

Morph tilted in question towards him.

He whispered down to morph. "need you to keep an eye on these here pups. Will ya do me that little favour?" Silvers voice began to crack in sobs again.

Morph saluted him. But before flying off he snuggled into Silvers cheek once last time.

Jim and Y/N both gasped in happiness when Morph flew back towards them, snuggling into each of their cheeks.

Y/Ns eyes began to flood with tears again, because now Silver was actually going to be alone.

She hated herself for how much she was crying, she wanted more than anything to stop.

Silver jumped into the boat,  it went down lower.
"Oh and one more thing" he smiled, throwing Jim a handle of treasure, another to Y/N.
"It's for your dear mother! To rebuild that inn o' hers!" He laughed, Jim caught it and smiled.

"Stay outta trouble, ya old scallywag" Jim grinned.

Silver laughed. "Why Jimbo lad! When have I ever done otherwise?!"
He flew off, away from the ship now, but not before saluting his hat off in goodbye.

Y/N was still teary eyed, the trails still on her cheeks.
Jim grinned towards her, hand still around her waist.

"Shut up" she spat. Holding her finger to Jim. She was glaring at him as tears ran down her cheeks. "Do not ever mention this again Hawkins, I swear I'll-"

Jim cut her off with his lips on hers before pulling away, grinning at her threats.
"My mum is gonna love you" he grinned again, moving his hand from her waist to her hand.

"I'll start worrying about that after Captain Amelia" Y/N shivered in fear.

"I'm sure we can sway her to not rat you out" Jim explained with another grin, nudging her shoulder playfully. "You were just a young impressionable kid that had just been through a traumatic experience"

"And she's your god mother right?"

"Don't think that'll get me out of it" Y/N laughed nervously.
"I accidentally burnt down a pub two years ago, I mean how can a fifteen year old be let off for that?!"

Jim rolled his eyes playfully. "You got away with it so it's like it never happened, right?"

Y/N nodded slowly. "I guess"

"Like you never were a pirate, burned down my mums inn or tried to kill me"

"I was, that was an accident and I didn't... I just needed to scare you"

Jim just stroked her hand with his thumb, swinging it slightly.
"Don't worry about, I love not telling my mum stuff"

Y/N hummed a chuckle as Jim nudged into her, feeling the jewels inside her pocket. He smirked, quickly diving his hand in and holding it in front of her face, a teasingly smirk.
"I thought you didn't care about the treasure" he challenged.

"I don't" Y/N grinned, still wet faced. She took it from his hand and put it back in her pocket. "That doesn't mean I wont snag a few if I had the opportunity"

Jim hummed. Crossing his arms as he continued to smirk teasingly.
"You can use it for your mums inn as well" Y/N smiled, taking most of it out of her pocket and into Jim's hand.
"Take it as an apology gift"

————-

Jim was dragging Y/N around the space sport as he looked for his mum, Y/N just kind of dragged her feet behind him.

She was really nervous honestly, she used to be a pirate, she had stolen a'lot and didn't even know how to make a bed. What type of mother would approve a girl who didn't know how to make her own bed?

"Thats her! That's my mum!" Jim suddenly grinned, turning back to Y/N and pointing at this woman who was wearing a very nice blue hat with a matching dress.

"Wow, your mum is... very pretty" Y/N complimented as Jim seemed to be walking faster.

His mum gasped as Jim pulled her into a hug, letting go of Y/Ns hand now.

Y/N rubbed her hand behind her back awkwardly as she watched the scene.

"Mum there's someone I want you to meet"

Y/N watched nervously as she saw Jim's mothers eyes widened in shock as Jim statement before her gaze travelled to Y/N.

Y/N gave a sheepish wave before Jim placed his hand on her back and encouraged her to step up.
She cleared her throat. "Hi Sarah"
She stuck out her hand for her to shake.

Sarah looked at Y/Ns hand, then up to her face and back to her hand.
She was still in shock that Jim had actually met someone.

"My names Y/N, it's nice to finally meet you?" She smiled nervously, raising her hand a bit further.

Sarah finally took her hand and shook it. "The pleasure is all mine!" She answered back, sounding shocked and delighted.

Jim grinned, wrapping his arm around Y/N and squeezing her shoulder happily before morph had flown up into Sarah's face and licked her.

Y/N cringed. "That's morph! Sorry he loves new people"

Sarah grinned, making Jim and Y/N laugh as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.4K 25
This is a Jim Hawkins x Reader. (Y/n), niece of Captain Amelia, joins Jim Hawkins on the voyage to treasure planet. After a while (Y/n) begins to re...
83.6K 3K 28
𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀. Yup that was how everyone in NRC describes you as. But one thing about you is that, you are quite lucky. How? well your parents a...
13.1K 210 26
A simple wish made on a young girl's 16th birthday sends her into the world of Treasure Planet. But she no longer remembers what takes place during t...
6.1K 121 20
"ᴬⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ʷᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃˡⁱᵛᵉ ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ, ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ," ʸ/ⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ᵃˢ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵐˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᴶⁱᵐ ˢʰ...