Jasper's Darlin

By TwilightXRandomGirl

š™±šš˜šš˜šš” šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ šššš˜ š™¹ššŠššœšš™ššŽšš›'ššœ š™³ššŠšš›šš•šš’šš— š™¹ššŠššœšš™ššŽšš› šš” š™¾š™² (š™“ššŒšš•šš’šš™ššœššŽ) I don't own the t... More

š™æššŠšš›šš šŸ·
š™æššŠšš›šš šŸ¹
š™æššŠšš›šš šŸŗ
š™æššŠšš›šš šŸ»
š™æššŠšš›šš šŸ¼
š™æššŠšš›šš šŸ½

š™æššŠšš›šš šŸø

158 2 3
By TwilightXRandomGirl

Daphne's POV

Bella and Edward come back today. Jasper And I are waiting for them, Jacob arrives and is waiting for Bella. He glared at us. When they got here. He turns to glare at Edward, and Bella. We walk over as Edward subtly protectively pulls Bella back. Students watch from a distance, out of earshot. "Hey, Charlie said you left town," Jacob spoke up. "Yeah, to visit my mom," Bella replied. "Why?" "Just checking to see if you're still human," Jacob replied. Jacob concentrates on something and suddenly, Edward looks distressed. "I'm coming here to warn you. If your kind comes onto our land again," Jacob warns. I glare at him. "Wait, what?" Bella asks. "You didn't tell her?" Jacob asked. "Just leave it alone, Jacob," I shot back. Alice and Maddie are nearby, standing at the ready as Mike, Angela, Jessica, and Eric watch. Angela fears a fight as the others want one. "Tell me what?" Bella asked. "Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding, there is nothing to worry about," Edward told her. "Listen to you," Jacob sneers at him. "Did you lie to get her out of town, too?" "You should leave. Now," I told him.

"They have a right to know," Jacob shot back. "She's the one the redhead wants." "Victoria?" Bella asked. "Alice's vision," Bella finished as she looked at us, disappointed. "We are trying to protect you," I told her. "By lying to me," she shot back. "I know," Jasper sighs. "We're gonna talk about it.....," Bella told Edward as she turned to Jacob. "But.... you. Why haven't you called me back?" "I had nothing to say," Jacob replied. "Well, I have tons," Bella replied. "Hold on, hey, Bella," Edward spoke up. "Edward, you have to trust me" "I do trust you. It's him I don't trust," Bella replied as she looked at him, strong, independent, not about to acquiesce. Finally, he releases her as she jogs toward Jacob. She climbs onto his bike as he grins. "Lose the grin, Jake.  just going for a ride," Bella told him. "Hold on tight," he replied as he kick-started the bike, then roared off with Bella on the back. We watched them go as students left, disappointed that they didn't see the fight they wanted. Edward sighs and shakes his head as he walks away from the school and into the woods. "Why don't they explain everything to each other? I mean. I know I didn't tell her. But... I did it for Bella" I asked jasper. " you're both trying to protect her. That's normal. It's just a different kind of love. Let's just go inside" he leads me inside.

༄𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎-𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝༄

Edward, Jasper, and I went to see where Bella was. We knocked on the door and Charlie opened it and let us in. "I'll give you guys some privacy then," Charlie told us. "Do you know how worried I've been?" Edward asked. "How worried we've been?" I added "I was perfectly safe," she replied. "I almost broke the treaty to make sure of it," I told her. Then we stopped and inhaled, our faces alarmed. "I know, I smell like dogs. I'm sorry," Bella apologized. "No, no," Edward replied. "Something's wrong."  I move into the living room, and dart through the first floor, checking it. Charlie doesn't see it as he is focused on Riley's picture, which is scratched out. "What? What is it?" Bella asked as they followed me. "Stay here," Jasper said as he bolted upstairs with me. They follow us upstairs. I enter Bella's room to see Edward holding her dreamcatcher that She got from Jacob. "What's wrong?' Bella asked. "Someone's been in here," I say. Jasper turns to me.

༄𝙲𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎-𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝༄

Edward and I pace, frustrated. Alice is stressed. Madison tries to help by humming. Bella tries to track their fast-paced conversation with Rosalie, Carlisle, Abigail, and Esme. "Who was it?" Alice asked. "Does anyone know it?" I ask.  "Just a stranger," Edward replied. "I didn't recognize his scent," I say looking at them, still pacing. "A nomad passing through?" Esme asked. "A passer-by wouldn't let her father be alive," Rosalie replied. The door bursts open as Jasper and Thomas enter. "The scent disappeared about five miles south of the house," Jasper announced. "Someone's orchestrating this," Edward deduced. "Victoria?" Carlisle asked. "I would've seen her deciding," Alice replied. "It has to be the Volturi," Thomas added. "I don't think it's the Volturi either. I've been watching Aro's decisions, too," Alice responded. "So we keep looking," Emmett spoke up. "We also take shifts, guarding Bella at her house," Carlisle added. "Another protection detail?" Rosalie asked. "Rosalie," Esme and I scolded her. "No, she's right. You can't protect us, watch our dad," Bella spoke up. "And search for the intruder. And for Victoria. And keep yourselves fed." "We're not leaving you defenseless," I told her. Pulling her into my arms. "Well, I'm not gonna let you starve," she shot back. "I wouldn't be unprotected. I have......" she stops as an idea gives birth to itself in my head. I look at her, a tiny glimmer of optimism flashing on my face. Bella smiles as well as she gets the same idea. Edward didn't like it but decided not to fight me on it "What?" Jasper asked.

༄𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚈𝚊𝚛𝚍-𝙳𝚊𝚢༄

Jacob was inside the house as we walked around. We searched for the scent, which was in her room and the living room. He nodded at us. We walked outside to see Edward and Jasper at the curb, frozen in place, waiting for eyes unblinkingly watching the front door. Jacob was behind me as they met us halfway. Jasper and Edward are cool, and calculating; Jacob is hotheaded and fractious. "Whoever it was, they left their stink behind. It'll be hard to miss when we cross it again. We'll handle it from here," Jacob informed them. "We don't need you to handle anything. Or anyone," Edward shot back. Jacob steps toward Edward who doesn't move. "I could care less what you need," Jacob hissed. "Alright, we're done here," I interjected. "No, you're done here," Jacob shot back at me. I growl at him. Same with jasper. Bella moves between us. "Stop. I'm tired of this," Bella spoke up. "From now on I"m Switzerland, Okay?" she finished as she tried to push us apart; it was like pushing boulders. "Stop!" Bella ordered as I stepped back. Jacob simmers. Edward and Jasper just look at him. "I don't expect you guys to chuck a football around together. Fine. But we have a lot of problems. And this is one temporary solution. Are you willing to at least try? " she added. a long tense beat. Finally, Jasper and Edward and I nod. Then Jacob.

"Alright, so you need to coordinate. You know, schedules and stuff," Bella asked, to which neither says anything. Bella sighs, and turns to Jacob. "Would the pack prefer days or nights?" she asked. "Nights," Jacob replied. "Will days work for all of you?" Bella asked me. we nod. "Good. See? How hard was that?" Bella asked us, Bella was determined to make this truce work.

༄𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎-𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗༄ Bella's POV (😦)

From above, looking down at the dark, silent forest beyond the yard. Stillness. Suddenly, I see a movement in the trees. Then two gleaming eyes peering out, belonging to... a wolf skulking at the edge of the tree line. It looks up at me.

Daphne's POV

Bella stands in the window, looking down at her protector. Then, in contrast to the danger that surrounds her. "U.W. sent me and Eric our dorm assignments yesterday. Angela spoke up as Bella turned back to the room where Angela lies on the floor, a massive stack of graduation announcements in the "done" pile. Angela is blithely unaware of Bella's situation. "I'm in the furthest dorm from campus. Eric's in the closet, of course. Has Alaska assigned you guys dorms yet?" Bella looks at her, missing her already. She lies next to Angela and takes up a card to address. I'm on the other side of Angela, writing down the same thing again."Not yet," Bella answered for us. "Where are Edward and Jasper tonight anyway?" Angela asked. "Out looking for trouble," I replied. Angela hears the worry in my voice and looks at me. "Is something wrong?" she asked. "No, why?" I asked. "One, Jasper and Edward's always with you. Two, you keep looking out that window like you're hoping he'll show up with a mariachi band," Angela listed. I laugh at that.

"Angela what if Eric was secretly a member of this... violent gang, and... your brother was in this other gang, and they wanted to kill each other, and you couldn't tell anybody?" Bella's slightly odd remark just kind of sits there as I stare down at her. "It's okay. You don't have to talk about it," Angela replied. "There's nothing to... I mean there is but...," Bella debates then sits up, cross-legged, choosing her words carefully. How can she describe this? "Okay. You remember Jacob Black?" "Ah. Edward's jealous," Angela answered. "You say that like it's so obvious," Bella told her. "Oh, it's not?" Angela asked. " It is," I added Bella, looked at me, and went back to angela. "Edward just thinks Jacob's dangerous or something... bad influence on me," Bella added. "But he knows that he has been my friend since childhood." Angela smiles and shakes her head. "What?" Bella asked. "I've seen the way Jacob looks at you.  Edward has seen it too, and they're only human. He's going to react like any other guy," Angela explained. "It's more complicated than that," Bella told her.

Say the words," Angela asked. "jell-oh-see," I said. "I've told Jacob how I feel. He accepts it. He'd rather be best friends than nothing. " "Okay, so the words are dee-ghoul," Angela retorts. "You're saying I'm an idiot," Bella asked. "Just a little oblivious," I added, to which she hit me with a pillow. "Well, I don't want this. Every move I make hurts someone," Bella sighed. "They're big boys. They make their own choices. Don't worry it will work itself out. It's not life or death or anything," Angela told her. You have no idea, Ang, I thought as Bella glanced back at the window at our reality.

༄𝙲𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎-𝙳𝚊𝚢༄

The tv in the living room is tuned to CNN. A female reporter with a mic does stand up in front of Pike Place."Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances," the reporter announced. Carlisle and Jasper are watching with concern. Emmett is draped over the couch. Bella and Edward enter. I'm between Jasper's legs as he wraps his arms around me, bringing me closer to him. As I play with his hair. " Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer... Reporting live, Dawn Chubais. CNN," the reporter signs off as the tv is shut off. "It's getting worse. We're going to have to do something," Carlisle spoke up. "It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting. Quite a few more. They're undisciplined, conspicuous...," Jasper added. "Newborns," Edward deduced. "What, like new vampires?" Bella asked. "In their first few months after the change," Edward told her. "That's when we're at our most uncontrollable, vicious, insane with thirst," Jasper added. Emmett: Something to look forward to" I smile at him. "No one has trained these newborns, but this isn't random," Jasper continued. "Someone's creating an army," I say. Jasper nods, and Emmett rises, enthusiastic. "Oh, now we're definitely going to Seattle," he smiles. Oh, Emmett, you overgrown man-child, I thought. "An Army of vampires?" Bella asked. Oh, Bella, I thought. You do need to keep up with the situation.

"And they've been created to fight someone," Jasper answered. "We're the only clan even close to Seattle," Edward added. "Regardless of who they were, if we don't put a stop to them, the Volturi will. I'm surprised they've let it go on this long," Carlisle states. "Maybe they're behind it. In Italy, I read Aro's mind...," Edward explained. "He wants me, Daphne, and Alice to join him... Our gifts would shore up his power. He knows we'd never choose him as long as our family is still alive. An army could solve that for him." Bella takes this in. I can see that she is trying to make a decision. "We can't wait two weeks for graduation; you need to change me now—," Bella asked them. "Bella." "It is a possibility," I looked up at Jasper, who shook his head. "You'd be a liability as a newborn. Unable to control your instincts. An easy target," Jasper told her. Carlisle puts an empathetic hand on Bella's shoulder. "There's also your father to consider. And your mother. How terrible would it be for them if you suddenly disappeared?" Carlisle asked her. Bella can't argue and considers this possibility.

༄ 𝙰𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚢, 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎-𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝༄𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅

SMASH! A newborn vampire careens into the wall, cracking bricks. He falls to the ground at the feet of Riley, who spins on a second newborn. "Next one who starts a fight gets his arms ripped off!" Riley roars at them. Beck leans against a wall, watching the newborns fight. He pushes off the wall and heads to a young vampire. Riley steps over a human man lying on the ground, barely alive. Newborn #2 watches hungrily as Newborn #1 dives on the man, taking what's left of his life. There are another dozen newborns of both genders who feed, lounge and fight. What they have in common is ferocity, strength, and thirst. Riley goes to a pretty girl, Bree, 15, who lies in a corner, just awakening. As he squats to check on her, she suddenly jumps up, back against the wall, disoriented and profoundly thirsty. Her hand flies to her neck where she was bitten. Beck is already next to her, touching her bite mark. He smiles menacingly. "What—what did you do to me?" Bree asks as Beck glares at the newborns. Behind Riley, the two newborn vampires start pushing each other again, the fight reigniting, irritating Riley. "I'm so---so...," Bree stuttered. 'Yeah, I know. We'll find you, someone, to drink. The thirst will calm down after a while. I've got a year under my belt and I'm ok –," Riley said just as Newborn #1 rips Newborn #2's head completely off. Bree screams. Riley shakes his head, exasperated. He leaves Bree in confusion and walks away.

༄𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎-𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗༄ Daphne's POV

Riley's face is Xeroxed onto a flier that reads "Have you seen me?"  Charlie sits at the table staring at it. Bella enters, dropping off our backpacks and coats. "Hey. Did you eat dinner yet?" I asked. "Um... no... I haven't," he replied as she looked over his shoulder and saw the flier. "This kid Riley Biers disappeared over a year ago. And his poor parents have been papering Seattle with these things ever since." "You think they should just give up?" Bella asked. "I wouldn't. If it were you... Not ever," he told us. Bella swallows her guilt. She was about to put him through that... and may still. Then he unexpectedly wraps an arm around her waist, pulling her close. He pulls me into the hug as well. After a beat, he releases her, rising to cover his emotionality. "So, one large, extra cheese?" Charlie asked. We have to figure out what to tell people..., I thought as Bella went to order some pizza.

༄𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎-𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝༄

Emmett and Alice are standing several paces apart. Stone still, keeping watch, listening. They hear a sound, both springing at once to find behind them two wolves. Here to take over sentry duty. Slowly, Emmett and Alice back away, the wolves eying their every move. A truce but a tense one.

༄𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎-𝙳𝚊𝚢༄

Bella, mad, climbs from Jacob's car holding her injured hand, as Edward's Volvo screeches to a stop. He gets out and moves directly for Jacob. Bella gets in his path. After getting out of her car, Jasper and I stand off to the side, watching what is happening. "Are you going to stop him?" I asked him, not tearing my eyes away. "He needs this," Jasper said, thinking about his thoughts. "This will not end badly for him." "It is obvious," I added. "You don't need mind-reading abilities or the pack line to know what is going to happen soon." "Not here, Edward. Please," Bella begs her boyfriend. "If you ever touch her against her will again," Edward growls at the wolf. "Don't do this," Bella asked again. "She's not sure what she wants," Jacob spat out. "Don't do this," Bella repeated. "Well, let me give you a clue," Edward snarled. "Wait for her to say the words," Jacob growled. "Fine. And she will," Edward agreed. "Jacob. Just go, okay," Bella asked as Jasper and I walked towards the trio. But Jacob faces off with Edward. Behind them, Charlie exits, sees the hostility between them, and heads toward them.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey... Easy guys, easy. Let's take it down a notch. Alright? What's going on?" Charlie asked. "I kissed Bella. And she broke her hand... Punching my face," Jacob states. Charlie's expression turns into a glare.

༄𝙲𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗-𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐༄

Edward looks on with concern as Carlisle finishes setting Bella's hand in a splint. Rosalie, at the counter, peruses several newspapers, looking for an update. Daphne stands next to her, biting her fingernails, to which Abigail swats her hand away from her mouth. "Total misunderstanding. It's just a sprain and should heal fairly quickly," Carlisle states. "Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again, Bella?" Emmett asked as he walked in and sat next to her. "I punched a werewolf in the face," Bella told him. "Badass... You're gonna be one tough little newborn," Emmett smirks at her. "Tough enough to take you on," Bella shot back with a smile on her face. "Doubt you'd be strong," I jokingly sassed at her, who shot her a look of 'don't even try look. Rosalie slaps down the newspaper and abruptly walks out, throwing a fierce scowl in Bella's way. Bella is thrown. "Don't worry about it," Emmett told them. "Okay, any Leads?" Edward asked as Jasper came in and hugged me from behind. "No sign of the intruder. But Victoria continues to make appearances," Jasper informed him. "She's toying with us. Keeping us distracted," Carlisle added. "From Seattle?" Emmett asked."Or the intruder. Or something else," Carlisle said.

"Alice can keep tracking her decisions but we have to track her on the ground," Edward says.  Tired of being ignored, Bella heads out to the deck. I followed her after kissing jasper. "We've already covered the entire southern peninsula down to Quinault," Jasper replied. "We'll search the northwestern trail," Edward added.

༄𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚔༄

The sun sets over the river as Rosalie looks out. Bella and I exit. Rosalie knows who's behind her without looking. "Go blather to someone else about the joys of becoming a newborn," Rosalie told Bella in a harsh tone. "Okay. Rosalie... I don't understand what I did, to make you hate us so much," Bella asked her. "I don't hate you. I don't particularly like you, but... Bella, I envy you," Rosalie corrected her. "What? That's ridiculous," Bella spoke up. "No, it's not. You have a choice. I didn't. None of us did. But you do, and you're choosing wrong. I don't care how miserable your human life is," Rosalie told me. "My life is not miserable. It's not perfect, but nobody's life is perfect," Bella added. " Some people are perfect," I tell Bella.  "Mine was. Absolutely perfect," Rosalie sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.1K 20
a story in which jasper helps the girl. - i do not own any of the twilight characters mentioned in this story. 210118: 25th in #jasperhale
208K 3.9K 19
š‘³š’š’—š’Šš’š’ˆ š’”š’š’Žš’†š’š’š’† š’Šš’”š’'š’• š’‚š’š’˜š’‚š’šš’” š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’†š’‚š’”š’š š’˜š’‰š’†š’ š’‰š’† š’š’š’—š’†š’” š’”š’š’Žš’†š’š’š’† š’†š’š’”š’†. š‘©š’–š’• š’˜š’‰š’‚š’• š’‰š’‚š’‘š’‘š’†š’š’”...
44.1K 1.3K 15
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...
517K 12.6K 40
'š˜›š˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜©š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜µ š˜„š˜¢š˜³š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø, š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜øš˜¦š˜¢š˜¬ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶. š˜ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶, š˜ŗš˜¦š˜“ š˜Ŗ š˜„š˜°. š˜›š˜©š˜¦š˜“š˜¦ š˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜¢š˜³š˜®š˜“ š˜°š˜§ š˜®š˜Ŗļæ½...