| bucket list | mha

Von prettynezuko

where y/n wants to finish her bucket list before she's gone Mehr

before you read
PROLOUGE
ONE
TWO

THREE

18 1 0
Von prettynezuko

"zu-zu, come on! let me meet your classmates!" y/n whines on the phone.

"i have to ask aizawa sensei if you can come over to the dorms first." the green haired boy stated.

y/n and midoryia were on the phone together, just having a small catchup since their first meeting after a while.

the h/c haired girl was just laying in her bed during the phone call, since her mom was home.
the outer layer of her skin of the tattoo has healed, so she was able to do most stuff. in addition to that, her mom haven't found out about the tattoo yet.

on the other side of the phone call, midoryia was in his dorm room. he was sitting on his desk and doing his homework.

"you know kacchan is my classmate, right?" izuku told the person on the other side of his phone.

"obviously i know that. don't worry, i hung out with him like two weeks ago. i even text him!" y/n exclaims.

"that's why he was in a rush to leave class. i'm surprise he was able to deal with you." izuku smirks.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?" y/n yelled.

"i was just joking y/n!" midoryia laughed at his friends outburst.

"you better be joking or i'm going to burn you into cook broccoli." y/n huffed.

"you kinda sound like kacchan."

"NO I DO NOT!" y/n retaliated, "thats so mean; comparing me to tsuki."

"you're right, that is so mean." midoryia sarcastically stated.

"i have to go zu-zu! my mom is going to kill me if i'm not asleep right now." y/n shuttered, thinking the rath of her mother.

he giggled, "okay, i'll let you know if you can come by my dorms tomorrow!"

she smiled. they both said their good nights and hung up on the phone.

y/n switched her position in bed, and laid on her right side. she was actually happy. she was building her friendship with her best friend, and even reconnecting with bakugo despite what happened in middle school.

dying was the last thing on her mind even though she was breathing into her oxygen mask.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"why the hell is the door so big?" y/n mutters to herself.

she knocks on the door and heard some commotion on the other side. she can clearly hear what they are saying.

"who's knocking on the door?"

"kaminari go get the door."

the door opened, and it revealed a blonde with spiky hair with little black accents with it. he was wearing some casual clothing: sweatpants and white t-shirt.

"you're so hot! who are you?" he questioned.

"um, i'm y/n?" she answered, but made it sound like a question.

then, a whole crowd showed up and starting to ask her questions.

"what's your quirk?"

"how old are you?"

"are you single?"

"FLAMES WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

she already knew who that is from the yelling and the nickname given to her. she let out a breath of relief that at least someone is going to save her from this awkward interaction.

she saw the firecracker walks towards the person standing in front of the door and dragged her inside.

the clueless boy looks back and forth, "you guys know each other?"

"YES WE KNOW EACH OTHER DUNCEFACE!" he shouted at him.

mina looked back from her seat and noticed the random girl getting dragged. she got up from her seat and immediately went over to them, "hey, my name is mina ashido! what's your name?"

"SHE DOESNT WANT TO TALK TO YOU, YOU-"

"my name is y/n l/n, but just call me y/n" she yanked her hand off of bakugos and then shook mina's hand.

bakugo was taken back from this, but he didnt scream at her. he actually enjoyed seeing her making new friends, since this is her first after middle school.

"you're totally pretty!" mina complimented, "how do you know bakugo over here?"

"well, he's actually my childhood friend." y/n smiled nervously, "and thank you for the compliment. you are very pretty as well."

"does that mean you know midoryia?" a red and white haired boy asked.

"yes i do know izuku! i am actually here to see him." y/n gleamed at the mention of her best friend.

just on cue, the green haired boy walked into the lounge and seeing all the commotion. he saw his best friend standing in the middle of the crowd and talking to everyone. he let out a soft smile.

y/n was just talking to everyone so casually. on the outside, she looked confident with talking to everyone: her head held up high, always smiling at everyone's kind words. however, in the inside, she felt her stomach twirl up in nervousness. she has never been crowded before.

midoryia started walking toward the crowd, to pull her friend out of there. when y/n saw him, she let out a sigh of relief knowing that she'll be leaving this crowd.

"hey zu-zu!" she smiles, hugging the boy.

izuku was startled at her sudden, but then hugged the girl back, "hey flamethrower."

"THATS FLAMETHROWER?" the whole class was shock about the news.

"ah, you told them about my nickname?" y/n felt a sweat drop from her forehead.

"i-i didn't tell them! they kinda saw that name on my phone when you called." midoryia explained, hoping he wouldn't get killed from this.

"don't worry about it zu-zu!" y/n patted him back really hard so it would sting.

"y/n! what's your quirk?" the boy who opened the door for you asked.

"its just a simple fire quirk." she opened her hand and then produced a tiny pink flame from the palm of her hand.

"woah," kaminari admired the flame, "your flame is pink?"

"my flame actually switches colors based on my mood,"she explained, "so right now it's pink, so that means happiness!"

"that's so cool!" he exclaimed, having his eyes wide open in amazement.

"your quirk is kinda like bakugos but manlier!" the red haired guy spoke up.

y/n chuckled and looked at bakugo, "well, i would say my quirk is more flashier. but bakugos quirk is definitely more powerful."

while y/n was looking at bakugo, she can see his face turn into anger when kirishima said that comment, but when she talked about his quirk, it made him less angry. if anything, it made him calm. in a way, y/n has this affect on bakugo: he can be calm around her., no matter the circumstances.

but, something is wrong with her. and he already knew what it was.

"whatever," bakugo scoffed and walked away to his dorm room.

seeing bakugo leave, that was the cue for y/n to leave with izuku, "well, it's nice to meet you guys but i'm going to hang out with izuku now!"

she took his hand and dragged him away from the crowd. izuku looked like he was being forced against his will to hang out with you by his expression of you dragging him. the whole class looked at the pair and they had a tiny sweat drop from their foreheads.

"do you think midoryia is safe?" mina asked the class.

"nope!"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

it was the first time y/n was entering her best friends room. when she walked in, it looked exactly like the one at his house, but more all mighty. he has all the action figures and posters of his number one hero. his bed sheets matched the color scheme of all might, and so did the carpets.

it was truly a real fan boys room.

"zu-zu, your room is more decked out than the one at your home." y/n stated, still looking around the room.

"well, you do know i'm a big fan of his." he replied, sitting down on his bed, "so what do you want to do?"

"we can watch a movie on your laptop! i've always wanted to see this movie cause "me before you"!" y/n suggested, a smile formed on her face.

midoryia nodded and got up from his seat to get the laptop from his desk. once he got up he saw y/n pulling up her shirt.

he closed his eyes quickly, "y/n what are you doing?"

"i want to show you something, look!" she exclaimed, using one of her hands to point at her back.

midoryia hesitantly opened his eyes. when he opened his eyes, he saw the solar system going down her spine. each planet: mercury, venus, earth, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, and neptune. the color was all black, no color, but it was still beautiful.

"woah." was what came out of midoryias mouth.

"ITS SO COOL RIGHT?" she exclaimed, twisting her neck to see his reaction. she saw his green eyes and it was wandering on each planet. she saw his admiration and him carefully studying how each planet was made.

"its super cool y/n! the planets on your spine is a good touch." midoryia exclaimed.

"i know right! i brought tsuki with me. he was trying to pay for something i wanted to do, which is crazy." y/n explained as she put her shirt down to cover her back.

"don't you think you're too young for a tattoo? how were you able to get one?" he questioned.

"well, i found some underground place which is pretty neat. he was really nice." y/n explained.

she sat down on his bed and opened the computer to put on the movie. however, y/n just had an idea that popped in her head.

"hey zu-zu, let's watch the movie in the lounge downstairs!" she exclaimed.

"huh, why?" 

"well, i wanna meet all of your classmates! they seem like very nice people." she smiled, grabbing her bag which had full of chips in them (plus her meds but that's all the way at the bottom).

midoryia just nod his head and went to open the door for y/n like a true gentleman.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

everyone agreed on watching a movie downstairs at the lounge. even bakugo came to watch the movie with the class. it was like another movie night with the classmates but with a plus 1.

"y/n, what high school do you go to? with that kind of quirk, i would expect you to go to UA!" kamanari asked, which watching the movie.

"ah, i'm actually home schooled." she replied nervously, hoping they don't question more.

"that's so cool! sometimes, i wish i was home schooled." sero butts in the conversation.

"that's very manly!" red hair classmates added.

"you think so? i mean you guys go to UA, that's already manly!" she responded.

"yeah, but being homeschooled mean you can stay at home for 24/7! imagine all the snacks you can eat and just do whatever you want at the comfort of your own home? " kaminari exclaimed.

"i mean, i also get to sleep a lot as well." y/n added to his list of things.

"that's even cooler y/n!" mina shouted, "being in UA, you barely get any sleep cause you are always training and studying."

y/n laughed at her comment. she loved her friends classmates. they seem like a good batch together. it's like they are family.

she sometimes wonder if she'll have this time of friendship before her time is up. a close group of people who hangs out often that she can call family. she wonders if it'll happen in her next life.

yes, she did have izuku and katsuki but is that enough for her?

the movie soon ended, and everyone eyes were crying on how it ended on a sad note. the class can practically hear mina sob out loud while holding onto y/n tightly. she was also hugging the pink girl tightly, with tears coming out of her eyes.

all they can hear was bakugo yelling at them to stop crying so loudly, but that didn't stop them from the emotions letting out.

unfortunately, all good things have to come to an end, and y/n has to leave the dorms. she bid her farewells to the students. however, before she stepped out the doors mina and a couple other classmates were saying goodbyes.

"come back soon! i've had lots of fun!"

"you should totally come back!"

"come back tomorrow!"

all y/n knows is that she can formally say she has more than two friends now.

my bucket list before i'm gone
1) gaze at the stars with someone
2) meet at least three new friends
3) have my first kiss
4) get a tattoo
5) meet a pro hero
6) attend high school for one day
7) drink alcohol
8) pull an all nighter
9) ride on a ferris wheel
10) hangout with zu zu and tsuki together

//i hate how i wrote this chapter but whatever

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...