TIMELESS

By toralaex

takemichi x reader au slight manga spoilers. ā€¢ š—œ š—±š—¼ š—»š—¼š˜ š—¼š˜„š—» š—§š—¼š—øš˜†š—¼ š—„š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»š—“š—²š—暝˜€, š—°š—暝—²š—±... More

The Girl
Blast to the Past
Tutor
Secret
New Classic
Shots
Living Life in the Night
Relationship Issues
Girl's Night
Caved
Confession
Heartbreak
Redo
Confrontation
You Were Meant to be Mine
Dive In
Chivalry's not Dead
Crossroads
Chokehold
Baby Blue
Carousel
Origin
Photographs
Drowning
Vixen
Weather Changes
Can't Take The Heat
After Dark
Safe and Sound
All the Small Things
update.
Spooky Szn
Timeless
FELL IN LUV
Freak
EPILOGUE

Truce

578 43 28
By toralaex

tw: slight substance use/gun violence

a/n: hey so I literally just banged this chap out in like 30 mins thank you so so much for the votes and the comments!! That's truly my inspiration to keep going. Thank you to @uncosmoo for the comments today I was laughing way too hard for my liking LMFAOOO. Anyway enjoy! I am also super proud at this chapter. Like really proud. I really hope you guys like it.

Michi's head pounded as his blurry vision attempted to refocus itself. Groaning he held his head in his hands, as he rubbed his eyes harshly. He found himself in the bathroom of some fancy ballroom, dressed in an all white tux with a black dress shirt underneath. His vision slowly adjusted to the bright lights in the fancy bathroom.

"Well that took you long enough," a voice rang out teasingly from the other side of the bathroom. Michi glanced to his side before seeing Sanzu. The pink haired male leaned down to the counter snorting some sorta substance off of its surface before running his fingers through his now shorter hair.

"Why are you talking to me exactly? I don't remember us being good friends."

"What an idiot you are. The truce? Aw come on Hanagaki don't tell me you forgot."

"Truce?"

"Ugh. Why am I wasting my time? Hurry up your pretty little wife is waiting for ya," Sanzu smirked before walking passed Takemichi and out of the bathroom. Takemichi couldn't have been any more confused, yet his feet moved before his brain could think. He entered the humongous ballroom, with these beautifully decorated round tables and a bunch of patrons. He looked around the room seeing plenty of the guys from Toman. But on the other side of the room he spotted the males who once made up Bonten. Was Bonten a thing in this future?

"Hanagaki." Michi's body froze at the voice that called from behind him. Turning around slowly his gaze met with a set of golden eyes.

"Hanma?"

"Nice to see you around. See you and Hina finally tied the knot huh? Surprised the Sanos even called for a truce after you two went and made it official."

"Sanos? Like Emma and Mikey?"

"Oh you just made this ten times more fun. I meant Mikey's wife," Hanma pointed towards the table front and center to all the festivities. Michi felt his heart immediately break. There the two stood. Mikey with his shorter black hair, and Y/n looking more dressed up than Takemichi had ever seen her before. But it wasn't the dress with the huge slit down the side, or the diamond tennis bracelet that dangled from her wrist that caught his eye. It was the shiny onyx ring on her left ring finger.

Michi rubbed his forehead harshly before searching the room for Hina. Finally landing his eyes on her he rushed over in her direction and grabbed her by the hand.

"Baby? Are you ok?"

"I-I'm fine. You alright?"

Hina nodded with a small smile on her face, her hand wrapped around a glass of champagne.

"Hopefully this ends soon. I never expected for you and Mikey to call things a truce honestly. Especially with Y/n pulling the strings now."

"Huh?"

"Sometimes I wonder where your mind goes to Takemichi. This is a super important night. We make the first move before they hit us."

"Wait Hina move where?

"Here. You need this more than I do," she gave him her glass of champagne and picked up another one from the table.

"Remember. Once you go to make your speech, give the signal then we stick to the plan."

Before Michi could ask anymore questions, Emma showed up behind Hinata tapping her and stealing her attention away from Michi. He groaned as he downed the entire glass. As if on cue Mikey approached Michi, a whiskey glass in hand while his other hand was casually in his pants pocket.

"Takemitchy. You better thank my wife for having the consideration to make peace between us."

"Mikey, I-"

"Save it for your speech. I only came over here to say that," Mikey rolled his eyes before taking a sip from his glass and walking away nonchalantly. Michi winced, unsure at exactly what was happening. Everyone continued in their small chatter before one of the ballroom employees informed Michi that it was indeed time for his speech. He anxiously made his way up a set of stairs onto a platform set up. As he approached the podium he tapped on the microphone grabbing the attention of all the guests in the room. He looked around for longer than he should have, unsure of what to say. His eyes locked with Hina's who pointed to her chest tapping it. His eyes squinted at her before he realized she was trying to hint towards his pocket. He reached into it opening the piece of folded paper he had located inside.

A speech.

"Good evening everyone. It's my pleasure to be standing up here tonight in front of both Toman and Bonten. I'd like to thank my now partner Sano Manjiro for agreeing to make this all possible. With all the hard work and dedication of everyone standing in this room tonight, I hope that we can join forces and become the best of the best of all the gangs in Japan. While most leaders care about the money, or do it for the thrill. The biggest part coming from Toman, is," he paused for a moment and stared at the paper confused. The word LOYALTY was written bigger than any other word on the paper. He didn't think much of it. But that would be a mistake on his behalf.

"Loyalty," he read outloud. Before he could process what he had just said, a gunshot sounded off in the loud ballroom, quickly followed by another one. Michi flinched. Screams echoed as chaos ensued, gunfire beginning to be exchanged. Anxiously searching around the room, he finally found Hina. Her body covered in blood as her body lay against the floor. His eyes widened as his breathing stopped. This couldn't be happening.

Michi ran off the stage and attempted to make his way to his now wife, but the sound of another piercing scream echoed. His head snapped in the direction of the familiar voice. Y/n was being cradled in Mikey's arms as Sanzu and Ran frantically tried to help the girl who had gotten shot as well. Her gun was still in her hand, as they tried to work around all the chaos to save her life. Mikey's head shot up as he glared at Takemichi, his eyes losing all its color once again. He leaned down planting a kiss on Y/n's forehead, earning a weak smile from the girl who was losing blood fast.

Pulling his gun out Mikey got up from where he was and walked in Michi's direction. Michi stood there too in shock, and not understanding an ounce of what was going on.

"Your bitch just shot my wife. My fucking future. We were gonna fucking announce her fucking pregnancy. It's a really fucking good thing my wife killed Hina first, cause who knows what I woulda done. I hope the both of you burn in hell," Mikey seethed as he put the gun to Michi's forehead. Pregnancy? Hina shot Y/n? None of this makes sense!

"B-But why would Hina do that?"

"Are you fucking dense? They hate each other. You two would fucking do anything to get one of us out the picture and take our fucking spots. You're dying whether Y/n makes it or not," Mikey took the safety off the gun. Michi felt his eyes water slightly, as he looked back towards Y/n who coughed up dark red blood.

Sanzu's head shot up as tears streamed down.

"Mikey!"

Mikey turned back towards them. Seeing her on the ground, her beautiful wedding ring covered in blood. He felt like breaking.

"Y/n.. Please. Hold on."

"I-I can't.. Manjiro I love you. Don't hold this against him. Don't kill him. Our baby wouldn't like that very much," she laughed a bit before coughing up more blood. Mikey was too stunned at her resiliency his fingers loosening their grip on the gun. It dropped to the ground as he ran back towards Y/n. He'd be damned if he spent the last minutes of her life killing Takemichi. He wasn't even worth it. Mikey intertwined their fingers, leaning down and kissing her nose.

"Just hold on. Don't leave me... Not you too."

"I'm not ready Mikey... I really wanted to meet her."

Mikey held back his tears trying to be strong for Y/n. Ran stood there watching them as his heart ached from possibly losing the only person he thought he was capable of genuinely caring for other than Rindou. Sanzu emotionally stood to himself seeing two of the people he loved the most in pain.

Michi couldn't watch this unfold the way it did. Go back further. Start again. Whatever it takes. Please just let me go back further!

Takemichi's feet ran towards the both of them. He looked down to Y/n who slightly smiled seeing him. She squeezed Mikey's hand tight.

"Hey Michi.. This is probably too late... But.. I forgive you. Take care of Mikey."

"I'll fix this. For everyone. Once and for all," his eyes fluttered shut as he placed his hand over Mikey's and Y/n's intertwined ones. And just like that. Michi's want for Y/n to live, the heartbreak both him and Mikey were enduring at her lost and the love Michi felt the moment his eyes landed on her once again sent him back to the past, the flash of electricity sparking once again.

LEAP THREE
START

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.5K 16
[š’ššš§š³š® š‡ššš«š®šœš”š¢š²šØ š± š«šžššššžš«] š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™, š™©š™¬š™¤ š™Øš™©š™§š™–š™£š™œš™šš™§š™Ø š™š™–š™«š™š š™©š™¤ š™”š™žš™«š™š š™©š™¤š™œš™šš™©š™š™šš™§ š™Ŗš™£š™©š™žš™” š™©š™š™šļæ½...
43.2K 1.7K 12
"š—›š—²š˜† š—¦š—µš—¶š—»...š—±š—¼ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š˜„š—®š—»š˜ š˜š—¼ š—“š—²š˜ š—ŗš—®š—暝—暝—¶š—²š—±?" "š—›š—ŗš—ŗ? š—§š—µš—²š—»...š—¶š—³ š—œ š—½š—暝—¼š—½š—¼š˜€š—² š˜š—¼ š˜†š—¼š˜‚. š—¬š—¼š˜‚'š—¹š—¹ š˜€š—®š˜† š˜†š—²ļæ½...
2.2K 122 32
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
402K 11.5K 18
"š•€ š•¤š•’š•Ø š•™š•–š•£ š•—š•šš•£š•¤š•„, š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•“š•–š•„š•„š•–š•£ š•¤š•„š•’š•Ŗ š•’š•Øš•’š•Ŗ š•—š•£š• š•ž š•™š•–š•£" | | | | "š•Šš•™š•–'š•¤ š•žš•šš•Ÿš•–." š•Øš•™š•–š•£š•– (š•Ŗ/š•Ÿ) š•„š•™š•– š•¤š•„š•¦š••...