Hotel Transylvania

By thelittleblackghost

Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c)... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Welcome to Hotel Transylvania
Chapter 3: Human Village
Chapter 4: Zing
Chapter 5: The New Party Planners
Chapter 6: Secret Tunnels
Chapter 7: Staying on Schedule
Chapter 9: Table Chase
Chapter 10: Lady Lubov
Chapter 11: Birthday Disaster
Chapter 12: Martha's Gift
Chapter 13: Getting (Y/n) Back
Chapter 14: The End

Chapter 8: Sunrise

27K 1K 488
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🦇——————————

Dracula lead Johnny and (Y/n) through the cemetery outside of the castle.

"Oh, you messed up, baby. You messed up big time." He scolded them. "I told you to take it down. You'll ruin my hotel if they find out."

"Well, maybe you're just jealous that people are finally having fun at this place, and that Maven likes my sister more than you." Johnny grumbled.

"Oh that? That was not fun. Everyone running, jumping, swimming with no order. That was the opposite of fun."

Dracula turned to (Y/n) and pointed at her. "And just because you were canoodling with my son, doesn't mean he'll care more for you than his own flesh and blood?!"

(Y/n) just blushed and glanced to the side, feeling uncomfortable with the Vampire man.

"Do you even know what fun is?" Johnny asked.

"I invented fun!" Dracula snapped.

Johnny crossed his arms. "Boy, the wrong people get to be immortal."

Dracula's mouth opened in shock and his expression grew angry. "Look at me."

Dracula swiftly bent down in their faces, and Johnny pushed (Y/n) behind him. Dracula covered the lower half of his face with his cape and his eyes glowed red. (Y/n) buried her face in Johnny's back out of fear.

"You remember nothing of this encounter. You have no memory of this place or the monsters you met. Now go and never return." Dracula declared.

Johnny shook his head. "Wait, never return to the hotel?"

Dracula looked shocked. "What? You were supposed to forget the hotel. I just used my powers to erase your memory. I looked straight into your eyes."

Johnny put a finger to his chin in thought. "Huh. Maybe it's the contact lenses."

"The what?"

Johnny pointed to his eyes. "These little plasticky doodads that help me see better."

"Here, let me see if I can get them out real quick." Johnny spread his eye open with his fingers and grabbed at his eyeball.

"Oh, that is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!" Dracula howled, turning away.

"Ugh, Johnny, do you really have to do that here?" (Y/n) put her hand over her eyes.

"Sorry, (Y/n). Almost got it."

"Stop doing that. Please stop doing that!" Dracula begged. "Fingers away from the eyeballs!"

Dracula had enough and grabbed Johnny's hands, and pulled them away from his face.

"Enough! Listen to me. You two are never to return here. You are to stay away and never tell humans of this place. Or I will track you both down and suck every ounce of blood from your body until you look like deflated Whoopee cushions!" He threatened.

"Begone!"

Johnny and (Y/n) stomped away, and Dracula turned into a bat and flew back towards the castle.

As the siblings were walking through the cemetery, Johnny started complaining.

"I can't believe we're leaving, man. That could have been so great! I'm gonna miss that hotel."

"Yeah...the hotel." (Y/n) looked back sadly, knowing that it wasn't the hotel she was upset about leaving.

"Dude ruined everything. Suck our blood. I should've just said, 'We're staying, old man!' Give him a Bruce Lee kick. Boom! Right in the..."

Johnny was kicking the air and doing fighting poses, when a bat suddenly flew in front of him.

"Ah! Count Dracula. Please don't kill us! We're leaving, we're leaving!" Johnny cried hiding behind a tombstone.

"My hero." (Y/n) said sarcastically.

The bat transformed back and it wasn't Count Dracula, it was Maven.

"Oh, hey Maven." (Y/n) waved.

Maven rushed forward and took (Y/n)'s hand in his and wrapped his other arm around her waist, dipping her down slightly.

Maven had a mischievous smirk in his face. "Come with me."

"Oh, sorry, Maven. We have to leave." Johnny told him, grabbing (Y/n)'s arm and pulling her out of Maven's grip.

Maven walked past them and towards an entrance to a cave.

"You sure? It'll be fun." He promised.

"Okay." (Y/n) said, following him in.

Johnny stood at the entrance to the cave nervously, debating whether or not to go in.

...

Maven lead (Y/n) to the roof of the hotel.

"Uh, your Dad's not gonna know I'm here, right?" She asked nervously.

"It'll be fine, little lamb." He reassured her, taking her hand.

They walked up to the very top of the roof and (Y/n)'s eyes widened and she gasped as she stared at the amazing view from up there.

"Wow! This view is beautiful!" She exclaimed.

"Not as beautiful as you." Maven flirted.

"Your not so bad yourself, honeybat." She flirted back.

Maven raised his brows and his cheeks turned pink. (Y/n) giggled at his reaction.

"You're so cute." She ruffled his hair and started making her way down the other side of the roof.

Maven had a goofy smile on his face.

'She thinks I'm cute! She likes me!' He mentally celebrated.

"Wow, you can almost see Budapest." She commented.

"Who-da-pest?" Maven questioned, coming out of his daydream. "Is that near Ha-wi-fi?"

"Huh? Oh, you mean Hawaii? Yeah, that place is great! Me and Johnny just went to a music festival there?"

(Y/n) sat on the edge of the roof, and Maven sat next to her.

"A human music festival?"

"Uh...pretty sure." She shrugged.

"So did they bite your toes and shove garlic bread in your face?" He asked worriedly.

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a tight hug.

"If they did, I promise you I will hunt down all the humans that ever hurt you and make them pay!" He declared.

"Uh...that's sweet Maven, but no one did anything like that. But one guy did take a bigger bite out of Johnny's energy bar than he expected."

(Y/n) stood up and started walking along the roof behind Maven.

"It's amazing. You've been everywhere." Maven praised.

"Well, you know, what's the alternative? Just staying at home, never exploring, never seeing what's out there?" She wondered.

"I'm only gonna be uh...118 once, right? Got to live it while it lasts."

Maven looked down. "Yeah." He mumbled.

(Y/n) looked at him with pity, before she noticed the sun rising.

"Ooh. The sunrise from here must be amaz-!"

"Ow!" Maven pulled his feet back from the rising sun.

"Oh! Maven, are you alright?"

(Y/n) began to walk towards him, but he got up and pushed her back.

"No, don't! I don't want you getting burnt." He said, placing a hand on her cheek.

(Y/n) looked at him with sadness. "You've probably never seen a sunrise, have you?"

"No, not really. Why?"

(Y/n) grabbed his hand. "Come on. I have an idea."

She pulled him over to one of the chimneys and they hid behind it.

"Watch."

Maven peeked over (Y/n)'s shoulder and watched the sun rise over the landscape. The sky was a mixture of all kinds of colors, and the rising sun illuminated the trees and the mountains.

Maven stared at it with awe. He looked to be in some kind of trance, like it was the most incredible thing he's ever seen.

(Y/n) looked back at him and smiled. She noticed how the sun reflected in his eyes, making him look even more handsome than he already was.

...

Meanwhile, Dracula, Frank, Murray, Wayne, Griffin and Blobby were all relaxing in the hotel sauna. They all let out sighs of contentment as they let the heat consume them.

"Didn't I tell you guys we'd have fun in here? Is this not the best?" Dracula asked smugly.

Wayne panted and licked his nose. "Yeah. I'm working up a nice sweat. When's that Johnny kid and his sister (Y/n) gonna be done party planning? They're a great hang."

"Yeah, Johnny's an animal. And (Y/n) seems like a super sweet kid." Frank agreed. "It was so nice seeing Maven laughing and hitting it off with them. Especially (Y/n)."

Dracula looked a bit disgusted. "Who's hitting what off? Please. Maven could never be around someone of their kind."

Frank, looked at Dracula. "I'm sorry, 'their kind?' You're saying our kind's not good enough for you, Your Lordship?" He mocked.

"No, no, no, Frank. I meant he wouldn't be interested in hanging out with someone with such curly red hair."

"Uh, what's wrong with red curly hair?" Griffin said with agitation.

"Why are you getting upset?"

"I have red curly hair!" He snapped.

"Well, how was I supposed to know that?!" Dracula bellowed.

...

(Y/n) noticed that the sun was rising towards where Maven was standing, so she came up behind him and put his hand on his arms.

Maven shivered slightly at her touch and felt electricity and goosebumps travel up his arms.

(Y/n) moved him backwards away from the sun, as he kept staring at the sunrise.

"This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Maven commented.

He then turned to face (Y/n). "Well, second most beautiful thing." He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

(Y/n) blushed, and went to look down at her shoes, but Maven placed his finger under her chin and lifted her face back up.

"You're really are beautiful (Y/n). You're the most beautiful vampire I've ever seen." Maven complimented.

(Y/n) smiled and her heart fluttered, but she also felt a little guilty. She felt that Maven only liked her because he thought she was a vampire just like him. She didn't want to keep lying to him.

"Maven, there's...there's something I have to...to tell you." The girl told him.

"What is it?" He whispered, slowly leaning closer to her.

"Well...I know I haven't known you for very long, but I like you a lot...and I feel like I need to be...honest...with...you."

(Y/n) slowed down her speech when she noticed Maven coming closer to her. She lost her train of thought and began leaning towards him as well.

They intertwined their hands, and their noses brushed together, and their eyes began to close, as their lips were about to connect.

"(Y/n)!? Are you up here?!" A voice yelled.

(Y/n) jumped back and looked around to see Johnny climbing up the other side of the roof towards them.

Maven liked Johnny, of course, but he couldn't help but scowl at him and his eyes flickered red at being interrupted.

"Johnny? What are you doing up here?" (Y/n) asked, trying not to squeal about the fact that Maven was about to kiss her.

Johnny climbed over to the other side of the roof where the were standing.

"Sorry (Y/n), I didn't mean to interrupt your date..."

Maven and (Y/n) stiffened and quickly glanced at each other before looking away, trying to hide their flushed cheeks.

"...but I really think we should go before the Count finds out we haven't left yet."

Johnny stepped forward and went to take his sisters hand, but the roof gave out from underneath him and fell through it.

"Johnny?" Maven called down the hole.

...

Dracula nervously looked around at his friends who were all glaring at him.

"Look, settle down fellas. This is all a moot point, because Johnny and (Y/n), they both left." He explained.

"Wait a minute, they left?" Murray asked, putting his hands on his hips in suspicion.

"Yes. (Y/n) decided she didn't like Maven after all, and Johnny didn't like any of us." Dracula shrugged.

A yell could be heard from above as Johnny fell through the ceiling and onto Dracula's lap.

"Hi." He greeted nervously as Dracula sent him a death glare.

"Hmm. I guess Johnny had second thoughts." Frank hummed.

"Where is the other one?!" Dracula whisper yelled.

Johnny sheepishly pointed up, and Dracula looked up to see (Y/n) and Mavis looking down the hole.

(Y/n) saw Dracula's expression and winced. "Uh-oh."

——————————🦇——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.6K 13
Book 2 Captain Jack Sparrow x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie series Pirates of the Caribbean (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Ha...
Frozen II By Boo!

Fanfiction

126K 5.8K 15
Male Elsa x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Frozen (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Co...
103K 4.6K 11
Mad Hatter x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Alice in Wonderland (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color ...
Wednesday By Boo!

Fanfiction

2.2M 86.1K 71
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the Netflix TV Series: Wednesday (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (...