That's Miss Rogue Queen to you

By Blondes4pits

Not your typical rejection story. You know the stories of the broken abused girl, who gets rejected by her ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New Books Coming Soon
Drago
Update

Another Update

763 23 10
By Blondes4pits

We are still struggling to get a diagnosis for my son. His episodes as we call them are now occuring more frequently and the doctors in our area are at a loss.

We have been referred to an undiagnosed clinic and have appointments sent for a geneticist and a second neurologist.

As much as it is difficult for me to write this I need somewhere to vent. Two days ago when we went to pick up my older son from preschool my youngest had a severe episode. One like never before and for a second I thought he had died because he was so lifeless and grey.

The doctors at my local hospital ran a few tests but he was once again stable and perfectly fine. The children's hospital nearby basically told them to tell us not to bother bringing him down to them as they have ran all the tests they could and there is nothing they can do for us.

I want to scream, cry, punch something, all of it. My once perfectly healthy 2 year old has something serious going on and these doctors seems to not give a shit. We are at our wits end and if we don't get answers soon or get accepted into the undiagnosed clinic then we are debating on taking a trip out to Boston where we can hopefully get some answers.

I am terrified this shit is going to kill my son and one day his heart will stop beating because this is so taxing on his little body.

If anyone here know anyone who works in the medical field and could possibly help us please reach out. We need answers and we needed them months ago. Drs here are terrible and schedule us months out without a care that these occur nearly daily at this point. I want to continue writing but my mind is so focused on my son and trying to find a diagnosis with or without a doctor.

Thank you for supporting my book and being patient with Drago's story. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 57 15
*Rewritten Version* After years of constant torture and pain, only one thing has kept me going- my mate. I thought when we meant, he'd be my knight i...
344K 9.3K 37
COMPLETED **First book in the Powerful But Broken Trilogy** I am Braelynn, the punching bag of my pack. I have been wanting to find my mate to take m...
55.9K 1.5K 49
Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never understand, for her life was anything b...
4.5K 1.2K 76
Isabelle's encounter a mysterious stranger, Isaac, sets off a chain of events that challenges their love and resilience. As Isabelle's troubled past...