My Best Mistake ✔︎

Autorstwa onlyy_z

- Ashley Kingston, the girl who has always been in love with her best friend Tyler, the schools player boy wh... Więcej

A/N
Aesthetics
Characters (In case you forget)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 7

3.8K 83 22
Autorstwa onlyy_z

Ashley's Pov

It's currently Tuesday night, the whole day has just been me laying in bed trying to get some sleep.

Which is really hard by the way especially with a sore body.

My body feels sore to the point where I haven't been able to go to the bathroom the whole day.

The whole day no one between my mother and father even thought of checking on me.

I've gotten several texts from Kylee, Aaron and Tyler all asking if I'm okay.

Atleast they care.

I haven't really been able to answer any of them since I can't even fucking move neither do I have the energy to.

I think it's time to move now though cause I really need to pee.

My whole stomach is paining from holding in the pee.

I slowly sit up and put my feet on the floor. I try standing up but fail miserably and fall back on the bed almost immediately.

I need to be stronger.

I try again and I'm finally on my feet.

I walk slowly but steadily to my bathroom.

Oh how greatful I am for having a bathroom in my room.

I finish doing my business and walk back to my bed and grab my phone to check my messages.

I get in a comfortable position before doing so as to not get more injured than I already am.

The first chat I open is Tyler's, obviously.

Ty : Hey.
Ty : I'm sorry again
Ty : are you okay?
Ty : Aaron said you were sick so I just thought of checking up on you.
Ty : let me know if you need anything.

I think of whether I should answer or no and decide against doing so.

Ill talk to him when I want to not when he wants.

Next I open Kylees message and she send a total of 54 messages.

Damnn.

For the first twenty messages she just asked where I was, why I didn't go to school, how I could betray her by leaving her and how she would kill me when I return to school.

I love her but she is abit phsyco.

The rest of her messages are her spilling the gossip on what happened while I was gone.

Apparently Melissa got into a huge fight resulting to a broken nose.

She also said she was so close to getting expelled but just got suspended for a few days instead. Because of the fight they barely did any lessons and instead everyone skipped them to go hang out at the cafe I work at.

Shit! I completely forgot to text Xavier I wasn't gonna make it.

I quickly text him and explain everything that happened.

Why do I always have to miss shit when it's actually fun?

I text Kylee back and open the next chat which is Aaron's.

He didn't text me much and honestly I didn't expect him to. He just asked whether I was going to school tomorrow or not.

I don't have energy to go tomorrow so I text him back and say no.

I put my phone down and close my eyes hoping to get some sleep.

My peace is ruined a few minutes later when I hear thuds coming from my window.

I quickly grab my table lamp and hold it in my hand ready to attack whoever is out there.

If the person seems strong I'm not even gonna try to fight them.

In my opinion, getting kidnapped doesn't seem as bad as getting abused in this hell hole everyday anymore, so even if I do infact get kidnapped, I don't think it's gonna be that ba-

My thoughts get rudely interrupted by an extremely loud thud.

Nevermind I take back everything I said. I would much rather stay in this hell hole then to get kidnapped.

"Let me in!" I hear the kidnapper say.

"No! If you want ransom money then go find another kid cause trust me you won't get any money from my parents." I say hoping they go away.

"Seriously Lee? You really have a problem with kidnappers." The person says.

Wait Lee?

"Aaron? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Can you just let me In first?" He asks impatiently.

"Alright, alright just hang on for a bit." I say knowing it's gonna be hard to get to my window.

I struggle getting up and actually fall back twice but manage to get to the window.

I unlock it for him and he immediately jumps in.

"What took you so long?" He asks.

"Um hello? I'm sick remember."

"Oh yeah, right. How are you doing by the way?" He asks.

"Not good so I won't be coming school tomorrow either."

"Yeah I saw, you texted me. Well since you aren't going school tomorrow how about we watch a movie?" He asks.

"Yeah sure. Let me switch on my TV really quickly." I say and walk to the switch and turn it on.

I hand the remote to Aaron and he puts on netflix and starts browsing for a movie.

The only way I even have Netflix right now is thanks to my brother who pays for it.

I lock my room before slowly but carefully placing myself beside him.

I by mistakely move in a way I shouldn't move and my whole body stings in pain causing me to let out a hiss.

"Are you okay?" Aaron asks quickly turning to me.

"Yeah, you see I fell off of my bed today so I kinda hurt myself." I let out a breathless laugh.

"Are you sure?" He questions unconvinced.

"Yep one hundred percent." I give him a smile that pops my dimples.

He nods them continues browsing till he stops and looks at me.

"Shall we watch 'Through my window'?" He asks.

"Hell yeah! That is one of my favourite movies." I say with a big smile on my face.

The Netflix intro blares and we fall into complete silence.

I just can't wait to see my love, Ares Hidalgo.

"Oh and I brought some snacks." He says taking out a paper bag full of snacks

"You are amazing I could just kiss you right now."

"Then do it." He smirks.

I sigh in response and focus on the movie instead.

***

The movie is almost over now and my eyelids feel heavy. I am so close to just falling asleep.

I look up at Aaron as I am laying on his lap and he is fast asleep.

I slowly get up from my position and turn off the movie. I look at my bed and it's filled with wrappers of snacks and chocolates.

Eh I'll just clean it tomorrow.

I brush of the wrappers and they all fall to the floor.

I turn off my table lamp and get into a comfortable sleeping position.

I think I'll finally get some sleep.

I close my eyes and almost immediately fall asleep.

***

Heyy! How did you like this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it because no joke I spent a week on it.

I'm very sorry that it's a short chapter but I'm tryna get the minor stuff out of the way so I can start on the big plans I have coming up for this book.

I know I'm in chapter 7 but I have the chapters planned out till chapter 17 soo... yeah.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and hope you have a great rest of your day/night.

Bye!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

292K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
3.6M 117K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
406K 11.3K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...
3.9M 150K 40
"I have this strong urge to kiss you." he said as his eyes flicked to my lips and then back to my eyes. I felt my heartbeat increasing and my knees w...