Of blood and dragons ➤ D.Tar...

By melroseav

Viserra Targaryen is the younger sister of King Viserys and Prince Daemon. At the ripe age of 10 and 7 she is... More

DISCALIMER AND BLOODLINE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER XVII
authour note :)
CHAPTER XVIII
CHAPTER IXX
CHAPTER XX
CHAPTER XXI
CHAPTER XXII
CHAPTER XXIII
CHAPTER XXIII
CHAPTER XXIV
CHAPTER XXV
CHAPTER XXVI
THE WEDDING
A/N
CHAPTER XXVII
CHAPTET XXVIII
authors note

CHAPTER III

15.8K 456 13
By melroseav

• Dragon Stone Castle •
Viserra's POV:
(Picture above is Viserra's dragon riding robe)

It has been a week or so since Daemons visit and around 2 weeks since Viserys and Alicent wed.

I was just about to retire to my chambers when I got informed that a raven was sent from kings landing addressed to me.

I was confused at who would write to me unless something was urgent. So I immediately asked for the letter to be sent to my chambers.

As soon as I arrived I opened the letter.

Dearest Viserra,
I the king request your presence at kings landing. My new wife, Alicent Hightower is with child and in true Targaryen tradition I wish for you and daemon to be presence through the pregnancy. As you two are my most trusted family members. I will be tasking you and Daemon with Alicent's protection.

Yours sincerely,
                        King Viserys Targaryen.

Idiot. I immediately thought. Why would he have me and daemon protect Alicent. We both despise her and if she gives birth to a son me and Daemons line of succession would be screwed. If anything we should kill Alicent I thought.

Nether the less I will go. I decided to not write back. Replying to ravens and letters isn't really my thing.

•the next morning•

I woke up early, preparing to leave for Kings landing by mid day. I changed into my dragon riding robes and left my chambers to the dragons keep.

As soon as I arrived at the keep i was greeted by axe. As she nuzzled her head against me.

"Hello axe" I said in valeryen my thick accent showing through.

"Ready to go back home? Huh girl"I said continuing to speak in dragon tongue.

I already had most of my things at Kings landing so I didn't pack much.
It felt good to finally be going home. I could of gone home earlier but I wanted to avoid Viserys and Alicent.

Mostly because I found Viserys very annoying as a child and that grew into a sort of toxic hatred. That's why I tend to only associate myself with Daemon as he can be a bit cocky but he was nice. Kind off. Depended on who you are.

Just as kings landing came into my line of sight. I suddenly felt another loud dragons roar from above me.

Before I had time to look up I saw Caraxes. Right above me. Up side down. Daemon was hanging down in front of me are foreheads almost touching.

"Hello Viserra" he spoke whilst smirking.

"Hello Daemon." I replied in a monotone voice.

His eyebrows furrowed
"what's wrong?" He asked me.

"I'm tired daemon. I have been travelling for almost the whole day and axe is tired to. I don't have time for this" I relied.

Suddenly daemon dropped from Caraxes saddle and onto axe saddle with me.

"Daemon. Go away" I said irritated.

"I'll bring you and axe back. You just sleep." He said before Turing his back to me and leading Raxes down to the Dragon Keep at kings landing.

I sighed before leaning my head against his back. Daemon stiffened at the sudden contact. "Dont move i'm going to sleep." I told him. Getting a small hum from Daemon in reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 84 13
Ysaera Targaryen the sister of Viserys Targaryen, King of the seven realm and Prince Deamon Taragaryen, the Rouge Prince. With the tables turning...
185K 8.1K 80
Avalon Targaryen was the younger sister of Viserys and Daemon. The baby of the family and everyones favorite Targaryen. Her elder brothers doted on h...
46.6K 1.4K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
78.2K 3.4K 33
The Lannisters are getting a queen on the throne but they have ulterior motives behind wanting a crown. But doesn't everyone? But Aelsa Lannister se...