Aries (2d x reader)

By dannielajuliet

"I can't play a happy tune on my own, so stay by my side...high on the tide." Yes, this fanfic is inspired by... More

Authors Note!
Melancholy
Taken Away
I Won't Turn You Off
Song Machine?
Between You And Me
Head Up
Magic City
You Got Me Lost In Magic City
Happy Tune On Me
Can You See My Red Light?
High Tide
Fire Flies
Lead On
Volcano
Model That Is Uncomplicated
Feel Good
A/N!
Midnight Cries
She's My Collar
Two Lovers
One Percent
Gentle Hands
Stay By My Side
Crazy Day
Sad Tune On Me
Busted and Blue
'Cause Then I Am Silenced
Isolated Without You
Melancholy Room
Distance
Meanwhile
Forever
Again
Night Talks
A/N IM SORRY!
A/N Come back?
Aries

Found

239 7 15
By dannielajuliet

As Murdoc drives the now awkward bus I look at him once more.

"What do ya want now???" He said

"nothing, where are we going?" I asked

"We are going back to the studio, that's near where the last show it." 

"Murdoc" I asked looking at him again.

"yeSsS darlin?" He said smirking 

"So...how about the song machine?" I asked genuinely curious 

"Once this last show is finished we are out of here." He said 

-----30 minutes------

I get a call from an unknown number.

"Muddz can I take this?"

"go ahead."

I stand up from my seat and head to the back of the bus. Stuart notices me and fixes his posture looking into my eyes and smiling. I smile back heading inside the bathroom and locking the door.

"hello?" I asked 

"Hello there, is this Y/n (Last Name)?" The strange voice asked

"y-yes? Who is this?" I asked a bit freaked out. how  DO they KNOW my name.

"No need to worry about that. We are here to find you! Your parents made a whole situation about finding you and we finally did. May we ask where you are now?" They said. what? MY PARENTS ARE TRYING TO FIND ME?! THEY HATE ME! AFTER ALL THAT THEY STILL WANT ME?!

"n-no, sorry you got the wrong person haha! Uhm I have to go...bye" I hang up and look at the ceiling. 

"holy shit holy shit holy shit.." I said to myself. I unlocked the door and walk off in a hurry this time ignoring everyone.

"M-murdoc.." I asked

"WHAT NOW?!" He seemed irritated 

"MY PARENTS ARE TRYING TO FIND ME AND THESE WEIRD PEOPLE JUST CALLED ME SAYING SO. THEY HAVE MY NUMBER AND I DON'T KNOW HOW!" I said almost yelling. 

Murdocs eyes grew wide and snatched my phone throwing it out the window...I was left in complete shock as well as everyone else in the bus.

"uh- I'll buy you a new one.." Murdoc said with one hand up.

"uhm, ok...BUT HOW DID THEY FIND THE NUMBER? WHAT ELSE CAN THEY FIND?! MURDOC I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO BACK. I HATE IT THERE." I said sitting down next to him.

"I won't let them take you Y/n, not on my watch." He said reassuring me.

I now have my parents on my ass, I have to hide my relationship with Stuart, I have to perform tonight in front of all those people not knowing if my parents might even be there, I feel way too overwhelmed I just want to break down and cry forever. Without even noticing I was actually crying.

"Y/n! Luv, don't cry!" Stuart came running from the back of the bus when he heard me crying. He wrapped his arms around me as I sniffled in his chest.

"Darlin they won't find you!" Murdoc said glancing at Stuart and I and then back on the road.

"and h-how do y-you know t-that" I asked trying to speak. Stuart rubbed my arm gently

"Oh you didn't think I was being literal?" Murdoc said.

"w-what?" I asked confused.

"Dear, when I said they won't find you I mean they won't. How could they possibly find you in Plastic Beach?" Murdoc said. I almost forgot! THE SONG MACHINE! My eyes widen, from excitement I squeeze stuarts hand.

"IM GOING TO HIDE IN PLASTIC BEACH?!" I asked jumping up

"HELL YEA." Murdoc said

"ok ok, but what about tonight?"

"You will perform once more, I'm not that dumb enough to let you stay after wards. I know they will be out in the crowd so make sure to stay near me at all times got it?" Murdoc asked

"Got it." I said holding onto Stuart not realizing how close we are. The tension  between was throbbing. My lips were so close to his face,  I look at his lips and he notices. I tease him by moving closer but then backing away. He smiles and looks away.

"AND YOU! Wha the bloody hell do ya think you are doing wrapping your hands all over her?! DOn't you got a girlfriend or shit?!?" Murdoc yelled pulling stuarts hair.

"ow!-" Stuart yelped rubbing the back of his head. 

"ow my ass! Stay away from her!" Murdoc yelled at him. Ugh this drove me crazy!!

"Come here Stuuu pot!!" Paula said reaching for him. She knew everything yet she was playing dumb. She was of course happy Murdoc though they were still together. 

"Paula I can stand up by myself..." Stuart ignored Pauls hand and stood up looking at me once more. He then sat back down. 

"why'd you lie?" Murdoc said

"what do you mean?" I asked looking at him. Stuarts eyes shot back up and us.

"Why'd lie about dating faceache? He's really not all that. You don't need to make me jealous or anything." DID THIS PICKLE REALLY THINK I WANTED TO MAKE HIM JELOUS?!?! I WAS SO MAD BUT I HAD TO KEEP IT COOL.

"I-i-i- dunno...I guess I just wanted you to notice me more..." FUCK. Why did I say that. No no no no no.

"You wanted me to notice you eh?" Murdoc placed his hand on my thigh squeezing it. I take a deep breath and put my hand over his removing it.

"yea...haha..."

MURDOC's 'POV:

Sweet satan my plan kinda worked! She actually wanted me! She wanted to make me jealous by saying she was with faceache THAT TWAT! Pfft like if she would ever date a guy like him. Once I get that machine to work I'm taking Y/n with me. No one else just me and her in Plastic Beach. No need for faceache to ruin anything, she doesn't want him, she wants me. 

Y/N's POV:

"WE ARE HERE!" Murdoc parked in front of the studio, I actually did miss it. I looked into the woods where our hideout is. Ah the memories kept flowing in!! Everyone  fully unpacked which took like 30 minutes but we did it!.

"What time does the show start?" I asked at the dinner table while everyone ate pizza.

"11:30 p.m" Murdoc said with a mouth full of pizza.

"ok!!" I stuff my face and drink my lemonade. Once I was done eating I head to the loo to do my business but when I come back Stuart was gone. My eyes scanned the whole kitchen but he wasn't there. I didn't want to ask anyone though because then Murdoc would catch along so I just decided to look outside. Stuart was sitting outside the porch. 

I creep beside him and sit down, he looked at me with blank eyes.

"why'd yew tell me ta say no?" he question me with a melancholy tone. I knew exactly what he was talking about

"Stuart, look, he will hurt you! If he knew he will kill you! He will make you suffer." I said grabbing his hand.

"I don't care Y/n! I don't care if et hurts me ta be wif yew...I feel so isolated wifout yew." Stuart holds my hand tighter 

"I-im sorry Stuart, but I really can't stand you suffering just being with me. Murdoc is fuckin crazy." I said standing up. I then helped him up and we both made out way into the woods finding the old wooden ladder. Oh how I missed this feeling so much. Stuart laid his head on my lap while I played with his hair.

"Promise me tha' one day we won't have to hide anymore. tha' we will be able ta love each other wifout being scared." Stuarts words made me realize how he was right, we were both always so isolated yet so connected with one another. There was something always in the way but yet we were always found here in each others arms.

"I promise." I whispered while kissing his forehead. He got on top of me and placed both of his hands on my face kissing me passionately on the lips. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,283 words!!!!! I hope you luvs are doing okay! Alsooooo just being curious but that are your guys favorite gorillaz songs? Top 5 songs?? ANYWAYS STAY TUNED!!💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.3K 46
First fanfiction... NUU! WAIT! COME BACK! I promise this will at least be readable. You convinced? Okay. The plot will be pretty simple, but if you'...
1K 8 37
this is a 2doc angst fanfic that takes place sorta near/in Plastic Beach and basically this is how I think Gorillaz would go/might have gone if 2D di...
369 23 12
Greta; who's in a local punk band called xpossure, meets Stuart pots; the lead vocalist of the gorillaz, at a local bar and they quickly became frien...
56.3K 653 15
Here comes a bunch of gorillaz fanfictions. Mostly x reader, but I can do some character x character if ya wanna. I'm not English, so my grammar coul...