Saved by a mistype

By marvel_maximoff11

Peter had a rough childhood loosing all his family, now Peter is in an orphanage that isn't so great... Ned a... More

Pretty please read
First chapter
Bullies
Who's this?
Help
Unstuck
Dream
The friend
Secretive
Friend of a friend
Group chat
Deadly fork
The test
SERIOUSLY!?
The "party"
"Sick"
Coma
Hospital
New home
The call
The internship
Results
Mr. Brendel
Maria
Meeting the Avengers
Uh oh
Spider-Man
Wanda...
Flash
Trigger
Tin can
America...
Please not again
Lies
Care
Poison
Running
Safe house
Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Talk
Guardians of the Galaxy
Questioned
Shopping
What you meme a meme?
Blanket fort
F is for friends
U is for you and me
No brother, i'm helping
Safe and sound
First day
Greetings 🤝
Pain...
Memories
What the f-

N is for anywhere, anytime and always

699 29 6
By marvel_maximoff11

Stephens POV

I woke up to Wong shaking me, the nurses had said Pepper was out of surgery and is resting. I got up and rushed to her room. She was sorta awake but still out of it.

I sat down in a chair next to the bed and rubbed her arm "Hey pepper" I said with a slight smile. She turned her head "Tony?" She said "n-no it's Stephen" I said, she was clearly still under anesthesia. "Oh" she said.

I leaned back and put my head against the wall thinking about what could've possible happened to them.
Were they kidnapped?
Was it a mission gone wrong?
Did HYDRA find them, Pete mentioned HYDRA?
Were they dead?
Were they safe?

I fell asleep again in the chair worried about all of them.

I woke up to hearing a nurse talking, Pepper was fully awake and drinking some water. The police were with the nurse, Pepper was stating what had happened. When the police noticed I was awake they left with a slight smile and head nod at me.

"Hey pep" "hey Stephen" she said with a little smile. "What happened?" I asked, she sighed "some of these strong guys and girl came and attacked the safe house, they beat Tony and Bruce, I got stabbed at some point but don't remember much. They got Clint, Nat, Bucky and all of them. They were all taken." She said with watery eyes.

"Do you know what where Peter is?" I asked "I know he was in a closet, but that's all. Why? Is he ok? What about Jose and Angela? Are they all ok?" She was getting worried. "I- I got a call from Peter when the three of them were running from HYDRA agents, no one was at the House and Peter, Jose, Angela, and all the avengers are missing except for you" I said with a frown and sigh.

A tear fell from her cheek and I felt heart broken for her.

Peters POV

the guards came back and 2 soldiers grabbed me again, I yelled and yelled again and Angela cried Harder while Jose was just laying there most likely dead.

I was tied down to a chair, I wiggled and wiggled but nothing worked. "Huh, Spider-Man" a German man said "w-what about him?" I asked "don't play stupid boy" He said. Boy. I hated that word with passion, that was a trigger word "don't call me that" he walked over to me "fine, Peter or Spider-Man?" He said while leaning down.

He sighed heavily when I didn't respond "where are the chemicals?" "What chemicals" I said with a tone "the one your SHIELD friend made for you and injected you with after HawkEye shot you with poison" he was walking around me. "Don't know what your talking about" Gosh I'm a horrible Lier.

He walked in front of me and slapped me across the face "we can do this the Easy way or the hard way" he said while grabbing a knife from him pocket. My heart skipped a beat. "I don't have them" I said gulping "bullshit, there were 7 doses and it's only been 4 weeks" "there are 3 more!" He yelled "no there aren't!" I yelled back.

He didn't like that, he walked up to me mad "y'know I really liked you Peter, smart kid, good grades, Tony Starks Intern, Orphan, clean record. But your just... stubborn" he dragged the knife across my left cheek and I screamed in pain and whimpered. "Now tell me where are they" "I. Don't. Have. Them." I said again, he stabbed the knife in my leg and I screamed in pain and anger "TELL ME!" He yelled "WHERE ARE THE DAMN MAGIC CHEMICALS" he yelled again. "I don't have them" I cried out again

He pressed the knife in deeper and I felt the tears running down my cheeks while I screamed "your friend, Cappels kid Jose, he messed with the chemicals and split atoms with out knowing. He also created the cure to one of the most dangerous arrows" he said "so where are the chemicals Peter" he asked calmly "I'm telling you I don't have them!" He twisted the knife and is framed and sobbed once again.

"Tell me!" He yelled while taking the knife out of me. I whimpered "I don't know" i cried out "I don't know!" He dragged the knife on my arm and I screamed out once again. "Liar" he said before walking out the door.

I silently cried and 10 minutes later the German and 2 soldiers came in dragging a man with a black bag over his head. They sat him down and tied him down. "Tell me Peter where are they" German man said while grabbing a gun out of his uniform, mr heart skipped a beat once again. "Tell. Me. Or he gets it" he took off the bag of the man's head and it was Mr. stark, he had blood on his face and a cloth wrapped around his mouth.

His eyes went wide and looked hurt and scared when he saw me. He mumbled and tried to move but then stopped when the gun barrel got to him head "tell me" Germany dude said, he loaded the pistol with that clicks thing and put his finger on the trigger. Mr. Stark squeezed his eyes shut getting ready to die.

"It's in NewYork" I said quickly. He pulled his finger off the trigger. "Good boy" "now was it that hard" He said while walking to me. He got face to face with me, I closed my eyes in fear and whimpered. "Now how about you and Jose tell us how you created it" he said "Jose did most of the work, I helped with some stuff but he learned most the stuff from his dads book and YouTube Biology" I said while sobbing.

"Atvediet man Hosē" he said (bring me Jose) he turned back to me smiled slightly then quickly dropped it. He picked up the gun and shot me in the leg. I screamed out in pain and Mr. stark shouted and thrushes around mad. "Shut it" one of the Soldiers said to him.

They grabbed me and dragged me back to the room and chained me back up, then Gabbed Jose and Angela.

Tony's POV

Me and all the other Avengers were chained up to walls, 3 guards walked in and that German scientist. I knew him, Dr. Ahmad Bret. He worked with Pepper before he got fired and moved to Germany at the age of 25. "Hello old friend" he said with a smirk "f*ck you" I said before the soldiers wrapped a cloth around my mouth and put a black bag on my head and unchained me.

They dragged me to this room and tied me to a chair, I could tell someone else was in this room but I couldn't tell who. "Tell me Peter where are they" Dr. Bret said while walking away from me, my heart dropped, the kid... was here, he was here with us at nowhere.

He a walked back over to me, he took the bag off my head and I locked eyes with Peter, he was cut up, bruised and broken. I thrashed around in anger and dignity, I stopped when I felt a gun barrel to my head "Tell. Me. Or he gets it" Ahmad said, I heard the gum click and load. Peter looked frightened and in shock, just staring at the gun, he was scared half to death right now and I felt his pain. "Tell me" Ahmad said again

I closed my eyes shut knowing this was where I end, I told Peter I'd be there for him anytime and always, and this was me being their for him. "It's in New York!" Peter yelled. Ahmad scoffed and laughed, he removed the gun from the head and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Good boy" "now was it that hard" he got down to face level to Peter, he closed his eyes in fear and whimpered. "Now how about you and Jose tell us how you created it" he backed away while sighing and about to grab him knife. Peter was sobbing "Jose did most of the work, I helped with some stuff but he learned most the stuff from his dads book and YouTube Biology" Ahmad hummed "Atvediet man Hosē" then lifted the gun to Peter.

My heart skipped a beat, he shot peter in the leg, he screamed out in pain and whimpered while sobbing. I yelled and mumbled and thrashed around in anger and rage, they hurt my kid I hurt you. "Shut it" one of the soldiers said while kicking my leg.

They dragged Peter out, put the bag back on my head and dragged me to the room where the avengers were. They chained me back up and took the cloth and bag off. "What happened" Bucky asked weakly "they got Peter and the Cappels, their torturing Peter and just shot him" I said while banging my head against the wall once and closing my eyes.

"They have Peter?" Nat said angry "yep" I said mad.

30 minutes later Angela was being dragged into our room and being chained up "get your musty hands off of me you hoes!" Angela was yelling, she bit one of the soldiers and they slapped her. "Angela are you ok?" Clint asked "do I look ok" she said sobbing. Clint looked down "they finna kill Jose" She said, "what?" I was confused. "He told the secret to dads most poisonous cures" she was sobbing "what is it" Steve asked "my blood" she said. I went pale.

"Y-your blood?" Clint said shocked "just a few drops" "now that they have the books location and all the ingredients and info they don't need Jose, they shot him in the chest" she said sobbing and choking. My heart dropped for this pour girl. I knew Jose and Peter were lying though, the chemicals were actually in Germany safe house.

Jose's POV

They brought Peter back to the room and his leg was bleeding a lot and looked like he was shot. They grabbed me and Angela and Angela was thrashing around and cussing, I was too weak to do anything.

They tied both of us down "so Jose how did you make the cure?" That German dude asked. "What cure" I looked him dead in the eye "figured you play done, that's why I brought your sister" he walked up to her and put a pistol up to her head, already loaded and his finger on the trigger.

"It's a mix of Scib Jelly, Ambrosia, Imp Gall, some River flower, aluminum protine, and..." I stuttered at the end "and what?" He said. "Tell me or I will shoot her!" He said. "And 4 drops of her blood" I said while looking down "her blood" he said "yes, are you deaf" Angela said while sobbing.

"Good" he moved the gun away from Angela's head, I sighed. "Well we know that the chemical and all that is in New York and the cures are lost and we know the ingredients guess we don't need you anymore." He lifted the gun in my direction "this may hurt a little" he smirked.

He shot me right in the chest. I looked up and locked eye with Angela, she was in shock, she screamed my name. Blood started coming out of my mouth and I was having trouble breathing, Dammit I finna die. "Jose!" "Jose! I love you!" Angela kept yelling for me when the soldiers dragged her away.

"Guess your sister will have a very very slow death" German dude said while kneeling to my level "too bad you won't be here to save her" he untied me, I was in so much pain I couldn't even feel my body I was completely numb and in shock. Two soldiers came in and dragged me to what looked like the same room they brought me too when I first got here.

My vision was starting to get blurry and I was soon met with darkness.

If I die, at least I'll be with Angela anywhere, anytime, and always for the rest of her painful life.

A/N well this was sad-
Sorry this is kinda rushed I'm in third period rn ;-;
12/9/22
2088 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 76 19
A wrong number story where CJ is meant to text her friend Peter but accidentally ends up texting a certain avenger CJ or Candi Jones-Watson is MJ's...
1.6M 52.1K 55
I've heard a lot of wrong number book's and I thought why not make my own one! The classic wrong message from a wrong number pulls out a lot of event...
7.9K 358 12
Heyo!! This is a rewrite of my other wrong number story, but there's a few changes! Young Peter Parker finally decided to go to a highschool party. E...
7.5K 289 22
Peter's phone is an old stark model, so he decided to update it a bit. His updates were a success and he was able to use a better working phone that...