Assassin Love ✓

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Miss me already?

625 38 0
By sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

"If I didn't approach you, would you have told me that you felt the same way." asks Sthembiso. We are now sitting on the bench and the music is off and I'm resting my head on his shoulder staring into the night sky. "I would have told you once I had grown the balls to do so." I say and we chuckle.

"So I did you a favour?" he asks. "Technically yes cause i have never approached a guy I like before." I answer. "Well then you mine now and you don't have to pretend that you want us to be friends only." I smile. "I love your lips." "I did listen to instructions and made sure I drank whiskey because you enjoyed it the last time." We chuckle. "Thanks for listening."

I can't believe he feels something for me. I know I am lookable and I'm the type of girl to try and make you happy if you make me happy but I didn't think he would have the balls to tell me how he feels. Do i want to be a side chick? No, but since i need to do the things that need to be done to get what i want i have to go with the flow.

I'm happy and not happy at the same time that he feels something for me cause i know this thing will end in tears very soon. I wouldn't want to hurt him cause his already been 'hurt' by Siyanda and i don't think poor child could handle another heartbreak.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks. "About you." I answer and he chuckles. "You miss me already." "Maybe, maybe not." He laughs. He has a beautiful laugh I hope I can make him laugh more. "But then we have to keep this a secret cause my family knows that I'm with Siyanda." "I don't mind at all. I like things done in secret and anyways we aren't supposed to date clients."

"Breaking the rules for me I see." he says and i laugh. "Uyahlanya wena." I say and he chuckles. (You are crazy.)  "I think we should go back inside so we don't raise suspicion." "I don't feel like going back I love starring into your eyes and talking to you." "Me too but we have to. We will catch up in Durban okay." I nod. "Okay fine one last kiss."

He lifts my head up and makes me sit on his lap and pulls me in for a kiss. His so fast with these movements. I'm obsessed with these lips that's for sure. I hope I don't make the mistake and become obsessed with him instead cause that won't be good for my side and his side either. We pull apart from the kiss and he squeezes my ass and i chuckle.

"Leave my butt alone Sthembiso." I say. "Its ours now." he says and i roll my eyes and he chuckles. "Let's go back inside before one of us gets carried away." "Which is you right?" "I have self control I don't know about you." We laugh and i wipe the lipstick off his lips and we stand up and go inside.

"Where were you?" asks Aphiwe. "Getting some fresh air from this clustered place." I say. "Is this how long it takes to get 'fresh air'?" He air quotes fresh air. "Is there a problem with me taking a break in life." "No there is nothing wrong it's just that you took a very long time. And your lipstick is smudged." "I was smoking weed." He nods but he doesn't look convinced. Whatever I don't care.

I take out my lipstick and mirror and reapply it on my lips and smack them together to get an even coat. My phone buzzes and it's a message from my best friend Mihlali.

Bestie❤: When did you get here?
Me: Yesterday.
Bestie❤: And you decided not to call me the minute you landed.
Me: I apologize please forgive me for I did not know what i was thinking.
Bestie❤: You forgiven. So where and what time are we linking?
Me: Lets meet up at Roco Mamas at North Gate at 12.
Bestie❤: No problem. Just make sure you dress up nicely.
Me: I should be telling you that.
Bestie❤: I always dress to impress.

I get another text from Sthembiso and i look at him and his smirking.

Sthembiso Khoza: Who got you smiling like that?
Me: A person that exists on planet earth.
Sthembiso Khoza: Tell that person you are taken by this handsome human being.
Me: I will.
Sthembiso Khoza: And tell that person that he is a skilled assassin.
Me: And then you and i will be couple goals in jail😂.
Sthembiso Khoza: 😂😂. At least you will be with me.

I look at him and he smiles at me and i do the samething. "Who got you smiling from ear to ear?" asks Ayanda. "A human being." I say. "This human being must be a special person if you smiling like that." "They are okay. Have you told your parents that you shooting stars instead of blanks?" "Nice way to put it."

"Answer the question." I say. "No. I was hoping to tell them when you come so at least i know I have someone to defend me should things go south." he says. "I wonder who that person is?" "Her name starts with an A and ends with an I." "Indaba engaga." (Such big news.) "Please help me break the news for me."

"No." I say. "Please." he says. "I wasn't there when she was taking every stroke as it comes so why must i be there when there is possibility of her being a single mother?" "Stop being so vulgar and help me." "And stop aiming for the stars so I won't have to break any news." "What kind of a sister are you?" "A normal one."

"Its fine I'll do it myself." he says. "Good that's what you were supposed to do anyway." I say. "So evil." "I like you too." He rolls his eyes and chuckles. But am I wrong for saying that i wasn't there when he made the baby but now he wants me to help him break the news.

It's not like he is going to die because Aphiwe had two kids out of wedlock and his still breathing. But then the only thing thats worrying me is that will my parents welcome her cause they want a person to understand what we do on the side and we not going to leave it. Ayanda must tell her soon before she comes so that she knows what she is getting herself into.

I must stop worrying about other people's lives while I have so many problems. Like pretending i like a person I don't for money and revenge. I wonder what Sthembiso's dad did to my dad for him to take it personal and seek revenge on him and his family instead of facing him head on like a man.

"When is this thing ending?" I ask. "I don't know." says Aphiwe. "Take another 15 year walk by the time you come back it will be over." says Ayanda. "And do you want me to get dragged by your dad because I decided to dip again." "Its been a while." "He must beat you up for making someone pregnant not me." He chuckles.

"When do you want to meet her?" asks Ayanda. "Before I leave." I say. "When are you leaving?" "On Tuesday." "I'll ask her when she's off then I'll tell her that you want to meet her." "Is she beautiful?" "Oh she's gorgeous. She's the one for me." "Good for you for being in love." "And when are you leaving the player game." "When I'm dead." He chuckles.

"Let me go to the bathroom." I say. "Sure." he says. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. After I'm done i leave the bathroom and I bump into Asanda's boyfriend and i roll my eyes. Shoot me in the head.

"Why you rolling your eyes?" asks Mthembisi. "Cause i felt like it." I say. "You better drop that attitude." "Qoop. It just dropped to the floor. What's going to happen now?" He rolls his eyes. I was about to walk past him but he grabs my arm and drags me back.

"Why are you trying to deny this?" he asks. "What exactly am I denying?" I ask.  "This thing between us." I laugh. "Yoh buti. This thing between us is called animosity because i don't think you suitable for my sister." "And she is suitable for me?" I laugh. "Of course not she deserves way better than this trash in front of me."

"You know what you think you are all that." he says. "I don't think I'm all that, I am all that and way more than you could ever be." I say. "That's why this thing could work out between us." I laugh. "You've got nice jokes neh." "Nope it's not a joke I'm serious." I roll my eyes and walk away. I'm sure his cheated on her numerous times.

And that my dear friends is the reason why i hate him. I know my sister has her own flaws but then she doesn't deserve the bomblaclaat thats treating her like trash. I have decided that guy is going to die. One day its going to happen and they won't see it coming.

I go to the bar and order a dirty martini. I don't why i agreed to come here cause its not worth it besides the fact that i have finally entered this door that has been locked for a long time and I'm also seeing my best friend tomorrow. Let me get drunk!

"If it isn't my favourite person in the whole world." says Langa. "My favourite." I say and he chuckles. I stand up and hug him. "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) "You look decent for the first time in 100 years." "I could say the same about you but the problem is that you always look good." I smile and chuckle. "Thank you. It's not easy maintaining such beauty." He laughs.

"Where is your brother and sister?" I ask. "They at the table." he says. "Let me go say hi." "Asambe."(Let's go.)  I walk towards their table and when his sister sees me she stands up and pulls me in for a hug.

"Awusemhle mtasekhaya." says Lisakhanya. (You so beautiful my sister.)  "Ngyabonga mtase nawe umuhle." I say and she smiles. (Thank you you are also beautiful.) "Sanibonani." (Hello.) "Hey." I hug his brother and parents. "How have you been?" asks his mom. "I have been breathing and working and you?" "You know enjoying my retirement." "I'm tryna be like you."

"Let us enjoy our youth before we want our retirement." says Lisakhanya. "Yeah but I'm tired now." I say and we chuckle. "Now where are my favourite people?" asks Luyanda. "They there." "Let me go say hi." He stands up and leaves.

We talk for a bit before i decide to leave. "It was good seeing you guys." I say. "Nami ngijabulile." says his dad. I smile and leave. (I'm also happy.)  "Call me my friend." says Lisakhanya. "Of course i will." We blow air kisses and me and Langa walk back to the bar.

"How have you been?" he asks. "I've been okay." I answer. "Even after that thing.." "Can we not bring it up but like yeah I'm okay." "I still can't believe it happened to you." "I know I was really stupid now I'm cautious." "Kanti you still busy?" "Ngiyadlala." (I'm joking.) "Mesengisho." (You had me there for a second.)  I laugh. "Gotta play it safe no face no case."

"Couldn't agree more." he says. "Latest news about your life?" I ask. "There is nothing interesting besides making more money." "Really?" "Phela mina I'm not like you spontaneous girl." I laugh. "Okay you should stop dissing me with this thing." "I'm sorry its just funny." "Hahaha not funny anymore." He chuckles.

We continue talking about random things and we associate ourselves with people here and there until it's time for us to leave. I'm glad this kak is over so I can change into pjamas and sleep. We say our goodbyes and i leave with my family. They say goodbye to that foolish boy and other people and I'm sitting in the car.

They get inside and Mzwa drives off to the house. We get back home and i say goodbye to the people that don't live here. I go to my bedroom and change into my pjamas and check my messages.

I get a call from Sthembiso and i answer it.

"I know I'm irresistible but I didn't think it was this much." I say. "I do. I miss hearing your voice." he says. "Shame you will survive the night." "Did you get home safely?" "Yes i did wena?" "Yeah I'm okay." "I didn't know me saying yes to you will lead to constant check ups." "I can stop if you want to." "Nope I'm actually enjoying it so far." "I'm glad."

"I just wanted to check if you made it home safely." he says. "Well don't worry I'm okay Mr. Khoza." I say. "I'm glad Ms. Mngomezulu." We chuckle. "We'll talk then." "Sharp." "Sharp." I drop the phone and sigh.

I can't believe we are official. I think he makes a good boyfriend cause he just checked up on me to make sure I'm safe. At least his a good man that's all that matters at this point...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 336 20
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
957K 17.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
348K 2.5K 12
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He rasped beside my ear then slowly but seductively brushed h...
10.8K 644 33
THANDEKA NDABA [26] Guarded her whole life, is wed to Zweli Nkabinde, who shows his deceitfulness right before they wed but she is oblivious. As she...