𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 | 𝐓�...

By -thekamiradiaries_

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain." Started: 8/25/22 Finished: Book 2 of 4 in... More

𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩
𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮
𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦

𝘪𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘢

83 7 0
By -thekamiradiaries_

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝟒𝐱𝟎𝟐

Woke up to an empty guard tower. I never liked arguing with Daryl. I never liked when we didn't see eye to eye on things. I get where he's coming from, but I just want him to see where I'm coming from too. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. I had hoped that he would though eventually.

The plan today was to be on the look out with Michonne. I loved talking with her and getting to know her better. She's a nice fit into our dysfunctional family.

As I was getting dressed for the day, I looked out to see that it looked foggy outside. That only made the atmosphere more depressing.

I grabbed my daggers and sword per usual and headed down the guard tower steps to see Michonne already up and at 'em. I made sure to hide the rings I had for Daryl and I somewhere hidden before I hurried out of the guard tower.

I ran out in time to hear a snippet of Michonne and Rick's conversation.

"Careful out there." Rick stated, as Michonne was walking with the horse in his direction.

"Always am. Any requests? Books? Comics? Some stale M&Ms?" She asked looking in their direction.

"Another horse would be nice." I joked from behind them as they looked in my direction.

"Very funny." Michonne remarked as Carl snickered and Rick shook his head with a slit smile on his face.

"You're the one that likes the stale M&Ms." Carl smiled looking at Michonne, referring to her question before I interrupted. They had such a good bond with one another. I'm just waiting on her bond with Rick to get better, if you know what I mean.

"Then I'll definitely be looking for some. I'll look for some stuff you like, too." Michonne smiled at Carl then Rick.

"Bye ranger and little child." I shoved Rick in the shoulder before roughing up Carl's hair. Before we were on our way Michonne stopped and pondered before asking Carl a question.

"Why don't you wear your hat anymore?"

"It's not a farming hat. See you soon?"

"Pretty soon."

"Watch Ara for me will ya?" Rick turned around and asked Michonne, like I hadn't been standing right there. Michonne subtly nodded his way as a subtle acknowledgment between the two.

"Earth to ranger! I'm still here!" I exclaimed before we headed out the gate and embarked on our field trip...without the big yellow bus.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

"So, you and Daryl, how's that going?" She asked once we made it out of the gate. I looked towards her with some uncertainty. I hadn't even known. We weren't exactly on speaking terms and we did just have a disagreement. What answer could I possibly give her? 'Oh yeah, we're just peachy, so much so he can't even be in the same room as me.' Yeah no. I feel like Maggie and Glenn now...

"I couldn't even begin to tell you. I haven't seen him since yesterday." I admitted honestly.

"I get where he's coming from and I get where you're coming from. All I know is, he loves you and he wants you safe."

"Which I completely understand. I feel the same way about him. I just want him to believe in me. I want him to see that I can take care of myself." I explained. I saw his side, I could understand why he'd be apprehensive, but I don't feel like he's seeing my side. I don't know if I'm thinking into it too much or not. One thing I know for certain, I love him and I hate this situation that we're in.

"Believe me, he does. He just doesn't-." Michonne started before we both heard an explosion echo from the prison. Michonne and I both stopped abruptly before she rode the horse back towards the prison. We were both anxious and could feel it coming off of each other in waves.

Luckily we hadn't gotten too far away from the prison. I'm glad especially now that we hadn't. In the distance we saw Carl by the gate as we rode up to it. Michonne loudly whistled to get his attention before he ran towards it. He hurriedly grabbed the rope that opened the gate and yanked on it quickly with all his strength, as Michonne and I rode in with walkers hot on our tail, well the horses tail.

"Whoa, boy." Michonne muttered, getting the horse to slow down. I saw some walkers coming in from behind as I started stabbing some in the head. I got off the horse and slashed the head of the other one. Michonne was cornered and I was slowly starting to be too.

Luckily Carl and Maggie came to our rescue. Carl grabbed a shotgun and shot another in the head. Maggie came running over and opening the inner gate to let us and the horse in. Not before shooting a walker in the head with a handgun. Michonne groaned loudly behind me and I turned around to see her on the ground with a walker on top of her. I hurriedly stabbed it in the head before shoving it off of her as I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. She had looked like she hurt her ankle. Maggie grabbed her other shoulder as we walked her inside and Carl shut the gate behind us and closed the outer gate. What the hell was going on?

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Maggie and I were walking slowly with Michonne towards C-Block. Just in time to see Rick walking our way. Carl ran up to him.

"Hey, you might want to stay back. Carl!" Rick advised, holding out his hand, but Carl didn't care. He embraced Carl as the shared what looked to be a well needed hug.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't see you come out." Carl cried as they held each other tightly.

"It's okay. I'm here. I'm fine. But back away." Rick told him as he let go of him. Back away for what. I'm so confused, is he sick or something?

"I had to use one of the guns by the gate."

"We heard the gunshots and came back. Walkers were heading towards us fast. Michonne had fallen and messed up her ankle. Luckily, our little rockstar over there, came to our rescue. I guess Maggie helped too." I smiled mischievously before Maggie flicked the back of my head.

"Oh come on that's not even nice." I groaned.

Rick looked in Michonne's direction before asking if she was alright. Michonne nodded before I asked what was both on our minds.

"What the hell happened Rick?" I questioned before one of the ladies in our group carried a dead body wrapped in a sheet and cried as she held it. Rick looked visibly exhausted, along with fear, remorse and guilt. He hesitated nefkre speaking.

"Patrick got sick last night. It's some kind of flu. It moves fast. We think he died and attacked the cell block." He informed us before he looked at Carl and started talking to him. A flu? Seriously? As if the fucking walkers weren't enough already. This is ridiculous. Was my brother okay? Was Daryl okay? We're the others okay? I felt so out of the loop. I felt worried and dazed. How did everything turn upside down in a matter of seconds? We're we ever going to be able to catch a break?

"Glenn and your dad are okay, but they were in there." Rick told Maggie, which got me out of my head. Glenn is okay, that's one less person I'm worried about. I looked at him wearily, silently asking if Daryl was okay.

"Daryl is fine too." He nodded in my direction. My face physically relaxed. That cooled down my nerves a bit. I still wanted to see him though.

"You shouldn't get too close to anyone that might have been exposed, at least for a little while. Carl. All of you." Rick advise as we all looked at him, before walking into C-block. Walkers, now the flu, what now? Are we gonna have to deal with other shitty people like the governor?

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Maggie and I got Michonne comfortably sat in one of the cells. I made sure to grab another pillow from a different cell to elevate her foot. I looked outside to see Daryl digging a grave. The dirt and sweat along his arms. The sweat drenching from the tips of his hair with a bandanna covering his mouth and his nose. I've gotta say, my man sure knew how to look good and I would be down for some alone time with him, if you know what I mean. I know we're in the bit of a disagreement right now, I know this, doesn't mean I'm not gonna eye-fuck him in the process. I looked away from him to see walkers piling up by the fences again.

I looked to see Maggie, Michonne, and Carl talking amongst each other before I slipped out. I needed to rush over there and handle as many as I could. With the way they were piling up, they could end up taking down the fences. Couldn't have that, especially not with children and little ass kicker in here. My family was here and I couldn't let anything happen to them any further.

As I made my way closer to the fence, more walkers started piling up. I pulled out my sword and started stabbing away. They growled and snarled as I did so. However, there was only so much I could do on my own. Maggie found me and called over Rick and Daryl to help out. Some of the others started to help too including my brother. The fence was starting to lean. I was wiping sweat of my forehead and stabbing, wiping, stabbing, wiping, stabbing, on repeat. I wasn't even paying attention to the others, I just needed to kill as many as possible.

That wasn't enough unfortunately. The fence was gonna five and there was nothing any of us could do. We all tried to hold it up until Daryl told us to back up. It was caving in whether we liked it or not.

"Daryl get the truck. I know what to do." Rick said before Daryl ran to get the truck. I guess running them over was gonna have to be a good enough idea.

Maggie and I went after him so we could open the gates and let them out. As we were doing that, the others who stayed at the gate, kept stabbing the walkers until Rick and Daryl came around with the truck.

After we closed the gates, we ran back over to see what Rick and Daryl were going to do. Daryl was driving the truck, while Rick stood in the back. They parked it, waiting for the walkers to start coming their way. While they stopped, Rick cut one of pigs' side with a knife before giving it up to the walkers. I looked on somberly, in sadness for the pigs. It was sad, but I guess it had to be done since they were sick anyway. While Rick and Daryl were the diversion to get the walkers away, we were in charge of reinforcing the fence by grabbing big logs to hold up the fence. We just could never catch a break could we? It was always too good to be true.

* . °•★|•°∵ author's note ∵°•|☆•° . *

alright y'all, I know it's been a while and I'm sorry, life is crazy right now. so crazy I couldn't even put it all into words. however, i am going to try and get in a few updates this week. key word there being try😭. but as far as the chapter goes, Ara and Daryl are going through a rough patch right now, a sickness has invaded the prisoner, and the governor is still on the loose. I've got so much in store for you this season guys, I'm just itching to give it all away. I'm so excited for all of you to read it and find out how this season'll end. it's gonna be good I promise. for now though, as always I love you 3000!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
129K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...