Eyes on You

By love-shade

Vegas pete (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ Start-Aug 13th 2022 End - May 24th 2023 More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
A quick query
Epilogue♥
Gratitude!!

Chapter 10

6K 221 11
By love-shade

As everything was getting prepared for the mission. Vegas was called by his father. He snorted to himself while gritting his teeth and just made his way to his father's office.

As he was infront of his father's office room. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down and knocked the door ,and got in as soon as he heard a faint "come in".

Vegas POV

As I entered the office , I was greeted by the presence of my father's half covered face behind the pile of papers and the files.

"Swadee kha pa" I greeted him and just like always he ignored.

"Are you moving according to the plan?" Was the first thing asked by him. I should really stop expecting.fucking shit hurts everytime.

"Yes pa. Everything is going according to it"

"Oh really ? Then why don't I see a progress huh?" He asked in a mocking tone.

" Pa, iam trying my best, to make him believe that I love him. Its hard for me too"

" I don't care what's it for you. I only want a result that too just like I planned. Its final."he said looking at me sternly , the expression which iam looking at since my childhood.

"Khub pa" I said.

" You can go now and yes be successful in this mission.so, that we can show that main family ,who is is the one having more potential." He said having a smirk on his face.

"I need to go now pa" I said and got nothing in reply.

I sighed and just started to walk towards the door. As I was about to go out I heard him call my name.

"Vegas."

"Yes pa" I said looking back at him.

"Call mr. Jiva on your way back" he said and just started to do his works.

Why don't you just wish me luck for my battle like uncle does to his son.

As I came outside. It was nothing as I left.The bodyguards were just gathered together and looking at a specific direction.

What's even is happening?

As I made my way towards them, I heard a few squels and a annoying high pitched voice.

"Hoi! Bastard you finally here, done talking with BOB?"

My crazy cousin is here !! A headache urgh!

As I walked up there , I saw his both Bodyguards , that techno and the tall man , pole maybe....

They look suspicious , like stealing glances at each other and all.

As I kept looking at them, my eyes fell on the petite figure among them looking between my cousin and the bodyguards with a curiosity laced face.

The face which makes me wanna do things.... Wtf Vegas.

They were all talking and I just went up to there and...

"If you guys are done with my crazy cousin , let's move to the misson"I said as I heard an annoying high pitched voice just after that.

" Who are you calling crazy you psycho?"

He dared to call me that!!!!! He should be lucky that he is Cousin and I can't do things to him.

"Yo-" I was cut off by Nop as he said it's time for the mission.. I looked at my cousin and told him to go and he left without any tantrums ???? That's new...

Then the bodyguards the tall one was going to say something to the nerd but he just left? I knew it for sure there is something ......

As they both left .. my eyes finally settled at the head bodyguard.

He was looking here and there as I started to lean closer to him. He is so fun to tease.

As our faces were just inches apart , I slowly whispered in my low tone voice intentionally " are you full?" And just like I expected he panicked and just started looking everwhere except me.

"I asked you something" this time I demanded the answers.

" Yes khun Vegath I ate and iam full." He said as he slowly stuttered. His eyes clearly are displaying the fear of getting caught like this.

Fuck, this innocence!!!

"Good boy" I asked as I winked knowing the effect I had on him.

Third person's POV

All were in the cars ,ready to pull off for their mission. Some were nervous knowing how dangerous the Italians are, some were just following their duties and some bodyguards had their utmost faith in their master.

They know the guy they are following is the best known for his strategies. The people from foreign comes to meet him , talk to him so that they can just grab a small piece of his mind, way of thinking and planning.

But heck, they fail infornt of the cunningness he holds. That's what Vegas theerapanyakul is.

As pete and Vegas already handled the brokers between the Italians and goons. They were just waiting for the boss to come and collect their products. The exclusive ones.

After a few more mins of waiting,Vegas finally saw his prey , coming to him as his eyes scanned the whole place.

As soon as the Italians got to know that they aren't the one who were going to handle them the product. They held their guns at Vegas and the other bodyguards without delaying a single second.

And Vegas just slightly smirked coming closer to the boss.

" you cheated us" said the boss in italian. Vegas just moved slightly forward and was immediately stopped by a bodyguard of the boss.
He looked at him with a unreadable face and then turned to face the boss.

" We aren't the one who cheated you. It was your own members who teamed up against you with those red foxes"

"Do you think iam foolish to believe you?" The boss spitted it out in pure anger.

" Do you think we are foolish enough , to go around make enemies while our leader is still weak?" Vegas this time reasoned out tho it was very hard for him to utter that "leader". As he said that the boss was silent for a sec which made Vegas smirk.

" Why are you helping us?" The boss questioned looking at Vegas suspiciously.

" So, you will be able to feel the heaven soon... With those luxuries" he said having a smirk on his face. And his words surely impressed the other.

" But on one condition" Vegas said and the boss looked at him questionably.

"And what is that?"

"Provide us all the information about the red foxes ,and also the contracts between you two and yes with a promise that you will help us with your everything. Do we have a deal." This time Vegas started to move forward and stood infront of the boss.

The boss contemplated for sometime,his eyed the truck and then looked up to Vegas and nodded with a "deal" as they both shook each other's hands.

Vegas smiled and then said " as we already had a deal , to celebrate it we will give you all the product free of charge"

As the boss and his bodyguards heard it , they all howled in happiness.

"Let me show you your products" he said and started to move towards the truck. As he was just infront of the truck, he looked back at the boss with smirk and unlocked the truck.

And the truck revealed the worst nightmare of the Italians. As soon as the truck was opened.the sounds of bullets filled the the warehouse.

The italians had no chance to compose themselves and ready themselves. There were pete,Porsche and Arm were there in the truck having their gun all ready and already taking down their enemies like it was piece of cake for them.

Porsche, got down the truck and handed Vegas a gun. As they both started to shoot and move ahead.

They both togetherly started to take down the goons. At one end both were cornered by four of the members but they still managed to get through it. Porsche was the one who was taking the lead. He wasn't Ike its his first mission.

As someone was about to shoot Porsche, Vegas was fast enough to cover Porsche and to shot the man.

They was a sudden silence filled the whole place. They both looked around and most of the members of Italians were already dead. The other bodyguards were still engaged in their own fights. Vegas then looked at Porsche and asked " are you okay?'"

Porsche looked at him for a brief second and nodded with "yes ,iam . Thank you."

And for a sec they just continued to stare , until they heard a gun shot at their direction. They both moved their head and looked behind them.

The man was just behind them, already in his pool of own blood. As they both moved their eyes to the
truck , they saw pete was aiming his gun ,as his eyes met with Vegas he thrown his gun back in the truck and jumped off.

Vegas and Porsche hurriedly moved and started to walk towards the boss of the Italians, who was already so injured but still was trying to trail towards the door.

Vegas and the bodyguards stood in front of him, blocking his way, the boss directly looked into Vegas's eyes with anguished eyes "you traitor" he spitted out in his weak unsturdy voice.

But it had no effect on the man standing in front of him he just took out his and aimed at his head

Saying just "rest in peace"with a smirk following his face.

And the man was dead just like his sub ordinates.

Vegas looked back at all his bodyguards, especially the bodyguards of main family.

"Good job!" He announced and just started to walk towards the exit. As they were all moving. A sudden sound boomed throughout the place.

Bang!!

The whole place was just silent for a few seconds following the sound,until they heard a shriek.

"Aughhh bastard!!! Why me ????"

"PETE" Porsche and Arm shouted as they saw their friend falling on the floor as his stomach was oozing out the blood,as his face was slowing loosing his natural color and was going pale.

"SHOOT" the head bodyguard of the minor family,Nop commanded as they divided into a group and started searching the whole place. Porsche, Arm and Vegas were on Pete's side.

"Die ,you pathetic piece of shit" a loud voice boomed again and everyone stilled on their places.

"Yah who are you calling pathetic you fucking bastard... Let m-me j-just grab my gun"pete shouted in return stuttering in between.

"Aye pete stop it" it was porsche who warned him as he was keeping his hand on Pete's stomach to stop the bleeding.

But the head bodyguard had other plans.

" N-not until I fi-nish my beloved co-co-compainion" he said as he removed his upper shirt and tied it to his stomach to stop the blood which was just oozing out.. Grabbing arm's gun he ran towards the stairs which led to the first floor and the only one floor of the warehouse.

"Aye pete , pete you bastard " Porsche yelled and just started to run after him ,followed by Arm and Vegas.

As they reached the first floor, it was quite big , the three started to search for the head bodyguard. After a few mins of searching , the three came across the two men standing ,facing each other.

It was Pete and the other man,whose identity was still unknown.

As they were behind the unknown man,they can clearly see the bodyguard who was glaring deadly at the man ,slowly walking towards the man., There was no trace of fear on his face despite being shot.

The man was also moving towards pete , as he was about to punch him , pete kicked him in his abdomen as he fell on the ground.. pete went to him in a fast pace and just started throwing punches on his face and especially jaw with all his strength.

Vegas ,Porsche ,arm and along with all bodyguards were just witnessing the scene infront of them with widened eyes and dropped jaws.

" Bastard. Come on call me pathetic.. co-come on c-come on " he said each word with a punch.

"SHOUT OUT LOUD WITH ALL YOU CAN" he roared at the man who was already in the state of being unconscious..

"Ye- pete" it was Arm who called out for him, as all the others were just so shocked to even utter a single word because this side of the soft looking head Bodyguard was surely so surprising.

"F-fucking s-shit" he mumbled as he just shot the man right on his forehead.

He slowly got up and stood straight, looking blankly at the now dead man.
" Y-your l-loss.. r-rest i-in pe-peace"

He then looked up , observing all the eyes on him with a shocked expression ,he passed them a light smile before he fell on the floor being unconscious.

" PETE"

Vegas yelled running towards the said bodyguard, picking him in bridal style as he ran towards the exit ordering his bodyguards to ready the cars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 776 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
16.5K 738 22
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 Two years in America and Pete returned to Thailand for business. Promising himself that he's only here to thrive and start a new l...
338K 11.1K 26
This is a fancfic starring Vegas and Pete of the KinnPorsche Book and series. They are definitely one of the most controversial couples in the series...
106K 3.7K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- "I may...