Bloodlust ( Gregory x Evan Af...

By Aika_Evelyn

16 years old Gregory Afton always live life away from the City of Hurricane because his father want him to ke... More

Info
Prologue : The past
Chapter 1 : Father knows best
Chapter 3 : The Mega Pizzaplex
Chapter 4 : We meet again, Darling~
Chapter 5 : My nightmare
Chapter 6 : Feelings and the drawing.
Chapter 7 : Ennard....
Chapter 8 : The hang out
Chapter 9 : My nightmare was my past!?!?!?!?!
Chapter 10 : The pure soul
Rest in Peace, Queen Elizabeth II ( Not a chapter )
Chapter 11 : Confession
Chapter 12 : The mark of Bloodlust's claim
Chapter 13 : Siblings reunion ( Sort of ? )
Chapter 14 : The truth
Chapter 15 : He still haunts me
Chapter 16 : A family day out
Chapter 17 : Virustrap
Chapter 18 : Slowly turning into a half-bloodlust
Chapter 19 : Any leads?
Chapter 20 : The wait
Chapter 21 : The search
Chapter 22 : The truth
Chapter 23 : Oh no ( Smut )
Chapter 24 : I'm what !!!!
Chapter 25 : Making a plan
Chapter 26 : Ivory is my past life name
Chapter 27 : The chase
Chapter 28 : Reunion of Emily-Roses
Epilogue : Primrose

Chapter 2 : The meet

656 15 7
By Aika_Evelyn

Michael's POV :

After I realized what I did, I didn't want to be like my father. I need to tell Gregory the truth, then I heard crying in his room, stop. I left his door and went to find his key for his door. After I found it, I used it to unlock his door and I went inside. I saw Gregory was asleep on his chair, " I'm sorry Gregory, shouldn't of yelled at you, " I said, and I carried him to his bed. Then I lay a blanket on him, and left the room. " I hope him forgive me, " I said to myself as I closed the door behind me. Tomorrow I am going to tell him the truth about I do for work.

The next day....

Gregory's POV : 

I woke up and I was on my bed. I had a blanket over me, then I remembered what happened last night. " Oh yeah, let's get ready for the day, " I said, and then I picked a black shirt with a purple rose on it, some ripped jeans and my crop top red jacket. That dad got me on my 13th birthday. I was to the bathroom, and when I looked at the mirror. My blind eye, I was always hiding it because what happened 5 years ago. Then I was knocked out of my trance by dad calling, so I hurried up, brush my teeth, brush my hair. Then I saw my mask, that I always wear on the side of my head but I didn't wear it yesterday.

So I decided to wear it today, and I put it on the side of my head. I went downstairs, I think dad is still mad at me. I went to the dining room, and saw dad, sitting down already. I sat opposite of him, and started to eat my food. We ate in silent for a moment, then dad broke the silent. " Look kiddo, I know what happened last happened last night. But I didn't mean to blow up at you, last night. What I am trying is that, I will tell you the truth why I came home last night, covered in blood was because * deep breath * I am a hitman for your grandfather, " he confessed, and I was shocked. Then I remembered when I watched the news, there was always a person found dead in a alleyway and left a note saying ' Whose ever read this, your next! ' And it said it from the Fox and The Bloodlust ones. " Wait, you are the Fox, " I said, and I sort of choked on my food. He nodded, " I don't know how to react to this, dad. But please why are you doing this? " I asked to him.

He was silent for a moment, " Because I made a deal with your grandfather, he said he will not hurt our family if I help him in his killing sprees, " dad answered. " I know, you are mad at me, Gregory, " he said, " I'm not mad, I know you been trying to protect me and the rest of our family. Even if we don't know where the rest of them is, except for mom, " I said. " Thank you for understanding, and oh, you want come with me to town, " dad asked, and I nodded. 

After I washed the dishes, I went outside and dad was waiting for me. We decided to walked there, we talked all the way to the town. I haven't seen Hurricane in the last 5 years, and dad said we need to run some errands at the town. He said we need to go to some weapons store, I don't know why he need a weapon for his killing sprees with his partner, bloodlust, whosever that is. " I need to get a new gun because the one I used, is jam and broken, " dad said, and I nodded. We went to a dark alleyway and dad opened the door to the weapon store.

 Then I remembered this weapon store, when I was little. I was 7 at the time, and dad was looking for a new gun. I told I will look around town and he said to be careful. I left the weapon shop, as I was leaving the shop. I saw a person with red bloody eyes and I was in the alleyway. So there was no way to get out this one. I took my ring off my necklace and transform it turned a sword. " Whosever you are I am not afraid, " I said to the person with red glowing eyes. " Oh, you are feisty one are you, " said the person, and they came closer but I showed no fear. I backed away from this person, then I hit a wall. " You are not from here, are you darling~ " said the person, " No, I am from here, I just lived somewhere else, " I answered the figure's question.

 " Well, the answer to your question who am I? I am Bloodlust also known as Evan Afton, " said the person, and when I heard the name Bloodlust. " You are my father's partner! " I shouted as I pointed at him, and Evan's eyes widen. " You are Michael's son, I never got to meet Michael's fourth child which is you. What is your name, darling~ " he said, and his eyes were red. " I'm not going to tell you, Evan " I said with stern voice. I was already hating this guy. " Ow, but I can make you tell me, " he said, and his eyes glowing red like blood red. But I was very confused " How is this going to work on me? " I asked, and he was shocked. " How are my powers are not working on you? " he asked to me, and I just shrugged.

" Maybe your powers are not working, what a shame " I said with smirk. " You are difficult one are you? My manipulating power is not working on you, " he admitted. I just laughed, and then I heard a familiar voice. " Gregory, we need to go, " said dad, and Evan looked at me. " So your name is Gregory. See you next time, angel~ " he said in hot voice. But that didn't work on me and he disappeared. " Looked like you my brother and my partner in crime, kiddo, " said Dad, and I nodded. Then we explored the town for a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.2K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
33.3K 482 30
Jill Roselle Willis had just gotten over the horrors of Willy's Wonderland and moved to Hurricane City to start over. When she gets a new job at Fred...
535 16 13
When Gregory is discovered by prying eyes, in an attempt to escape, he hides in Funtime Freddy - probably the most friendly-looking of the animatroni...
6.3K 71 24
Gregory is the mafia leader's fiance . He was arranged marriage with Evan, who is a Mafia leader he is marrying. Also, in their world everyone is hyb...