7. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V A New Story...

By HungjuiChiu

After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of c... More

Chapter 1 The Synchro Dimension - "City"
Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons
Chapter 3 Synchro Sector
Chapter 4 Super Duelists
Chapter 5 Dark Synchro
Chapter 6 Visit to Security
Chapter 7 Dueling's Most Wanted
Chapter 8 No Cards, No Pardon
Chapter 9 The Man who Threw Away his Draws
Chapter 10 Plans and Surprises
Chapter 11 Siblings vs. Siblings
Chapter 12 The Great Escape
Chapter 13 Duel King - Jack Atlas
Chapter 14 The Light and Darkness of the City
Chapter 15 The Black Rose Witch
Chapter 16 Ghost Force vs. Infernity
Chapter 17 An Out-Of-Reach Shout
Chapter 18 Duel Consequences
Chapter 19 Slaying the Dragon! Yugo vs Sawatari
Chapter 20 Earthbound Pendulum God Ccapac Apu
Chapter 21 Revival of Burno
Chapter 22 Mask of a Clown
Chapter 23 King's Gambit
Chapter 24 The Beauty of Destruction
Chapter 25 Storm of Revolution
Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save
Chapter 27 Our Respective Battlefields
Chapter 28 A Matter of Trust
Chapter 29 Hatred Caused by Sorrow
Chapter 30 A Battle of Trust
Chapter 31 Vivian vs. Reisho
Chapter 32 Roget's Request
Chapter 33 Determination Duel
Chapter 34 A Plan and a Promise
Chapter 35 Unyielding Resolve
Chapter 36 The Memories of the Beast
Chapter 37 Academia Attacks
Chapter 38 The True Beginning
Chapter 39 Mark of the Monkey
Chapter 40 Flower Vs. Dragons
Chapter 41 Companion's Feelings
Chapter 42 Truth and Consequences
Chapter 43 Sibling Battle: Manibus
Chapter 44 The Sinister Bell's Chime
Chapter 45 Resentment of Tops
Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel
Chapter 48 Signs of Doom Part 2
Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion
Chapter 50 Road Rage
Chapter 51 Friendship Finale Part 1
Chapter 52 Friendship Finale Part 2
Chapter 53 A Vicious Cycle

Chapter 47 Signs of Doom Part 1

115 3 0
By HungjuiChiu

While walking towards the Dark Signer's hideout as their final destination, Yuya, Yuni, and Yuzu are having a chat with Kurosaki Aera.

"Still, it is quite confusing to see you two looking just like my daughters." Aera says to Yuni and Yuzu.

"I know." Yuni says. "But it can't be helped since we are torn into 4 beings and live in four dimensions."

Yuzu says, "Yeah..."

Yuya asks, "By the way, Katrina, you said that when you were separated from our family, you said that you were living with Ruri and her family, right?"

Katrina nods as Yuya turns to Aera with a bow, "Thank you for taking care of Katrina for us."

Aera says, "No problem, she is quite a help before Yusho comes to Heartland."

Yuni says, "Speaking of him, how was he in the Xyz Dimension? Did he mention us before?"

Ruri says, "You see...my Dad is the principal of our Heartland School, he found him performing on the streets and offers him to become our teacher. And he teaches mostly Clover Branch, but sometimes, he will teach us Spade Branch Students as well."

"It is after One class and Ron told me that I reunited with him." Katrina says. "Then I moved out of Kurosaki's and live with him before the Invasion comes. But we sometimes will visit and have dinner together."

Vivian says, "So our families get along quite well..."

Aera says, "Indeed. But when he met Yuto, Rumi, and Ruri for the first time, he did mention you three. Saying that how you two are Katrina's siblings and how you guys are having fun together."

Yuya says, "I see...he must be confused since Yuto and I look the same while Ruri looks like Yuzu and Yuni looks like Rumi."

Ruri says, "And we didn't know that Katrina is a half-vampire until Lisa's incident happened. Yusho sensei is also good at keeping secrets."

"I know..." Katrina says. "He just doesn't want me to be bullied for what I am..."

Then they see the shrine, which has the mark of the Condor in the sky. "So this is it..." Yuzu says.

"Yeah..." Katrina replies.

A mild earthquake breaks out right before some multi-colored light is emitted. "What is going on?" Sona asks.

Various thunderbolts strike the area around far from here and a dark filthy liquid makes its way out. Two red glowing eyes appear near the top of the sludge as it takes the form of a giant dragon.

"Look over there!" Sawatari yells as every one notices it.

"That couldn't be...the king of the netherworld..." Yuni says in horror.

Manibus comes beside Vivian and says, "Talk about bad luck, huh."

Vivian says, "So it is your king?"

Manibus says, "Yeah, but we are traitors now."

Yuya says, "That black mass is setting his sights towards here!"

"Does that mean we failed in sealing the eight gates?" Crow asks. "Then the world was doomed and it'll be locked in the darkness of the underworld?"

"We're still here, that means it isn't completely locked in." Yuzu says. "We can't let it come here!"

"Okay, but, how are we supposed to stop something that big?" Rua asks.

"I have been waiting for you, Lancers." Just then, they see Condor standing in front of them. "It would appear that you were victorious in your battle against the Dark Signers. However, you were unable to seal the doors of the underworld."

Yuya asks, "Sealing the gates is only a decoy, right? It has no use in stopping the revival of that monster. Is that right?"

Condor says, "You're not absolutely right. It is not a decoy, it helps you save the others, right?"

Katrina says, "He's got the point here..."

Condor says, "The King of the Underworld is approaching us every moment that ticks by. This shrine is sacred, ceremonial ground, of course."

"Ceremonial?" Kiryu asks.

Condor says, "Now your true trial has begun, this duel will be the fate of the 4 dimensions." He shows the 4 dimensions as everyone widens their eyes. Standard, Xyz, and Fusion Dimension, all of the people there are gone.

"No way...so it is not only Synchro Dimension..." Reisho says in shock.

"Mom...Tatsuya...Ayu...Futoshi...they all..." Yuni says.

Condor says, "You can save them, that is if you defeat me. We shall hereby begin the ceremony to usher in the King of the Underworld! And we shall hold the ceremony with a Riding Duel from the Condor geoglyph! If you fail to beat me, I'll offer you all as sacrifices to the King of the Underworld!"

Yuya yells, "I accept this duel!"

Yuni says, "I will also fight! For Rumi, I am going to save you from this darkness!"

Shun says, "You are not going to forget about me. I won't be sitting aside while you guys try to save my Mom and Dad. I'll join you guys no matter what."

"Shun..." Katrina says in delight.

Yuya and Yuni nod as they turn to Condor. Yuya says, "Let's do this! We're going to stop the King of the Underworld from being resurrected - the three of us!"

"Yuya, Yuni, Kurosaki! You can do it!" The kids are cheering.

"It's all up to you guys!" Officer Ushio says.

"Yuya..." Yuzu is showing concern.

Condor says, "Very well." He raises his hands as the Condor Geoglyph rotates so that it tilts downwards.

Condor has set up his D-Wheel, which is dark-colored, Yuya, Yuni, and Shun also did the same. "An unorthodox three-on-one duel. Each of you three will start with 4000 LP, while I will start with triple the amount, 12000. No player may attack their first turn. No objections, I presume?"

Shun says, "Nope!"

"This will be our-" Yuni adds.

"Final battle!" Yuya adds.

"Field Magic! Crossover!" All four D-Wheels are linked as they ride off. The four of them yell, "Duel!" (Yuya:4000)(Yuni:4000)(Shun:4000)(Condor:12000)

As the four of them ramp on the Geoglyph, Shun says, "The first move goes to me. I summon Raid Raptors - Vanishing Lanius in ATK mode." (ATK:1300/DEF:1600 LV:4)

As the green Lanius-like Monster appears on the field, he says, "If this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: I can Special Summon 1 Raid Raptor - Vanishing Lanius from my hand."

As the second one appears, he says, "And the second one's effect is the same, I summon my third Raid Raptors - Vanishing Lanius."

Ruri says, "Three Level 4 monsters..."

"I overlay my three monsters! Obscured falcon, from adversity, raise your sharpened claws! Spread your wings of rebellion! Xyz Summon! Appear now! Rank 4! Raid Raptor - Rise Falcon!" (ATK:100/DEF:2000 RNK:4 OVU:3)

Once the bird appears, Shun says, "I set one card and end my turn."

Yuni moves up in front to make the next move. "My turn." She draws the card, "I use Scale 1 Double Fairy and Scale 9 Happy Teacher to set the Pendulum Scale, with this I can summon Monsters from Level 2 to 8! Swing! Pendulum of my heart! Listen to my call and show us the way! Pendulum Summon! Come! First is Flying Riders Falcon Pilot! (ATK:1300/DEF:1200 LV:4) And then Flying Riders Cloud Girl!" (ATK:1800/DEF:1200 LV:6)

A Falcon head pilot and a girl riding on the cloud appear, Condor says, "Rumi's monsters..."

Yuni says, "I use Cloud Girl's effect, I make my Falcon Pilot to Level 6 and draw a card." Once she did, she says, "Now I overlay my two Level 6 monsters! Two monsters which can fly, split into the particles and reform as one! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 6! Flying Riders Bomb 6!" (ATK:2800/DEF:2300 RNK:6 OVU:2)

A giant bomb with 6 stars appears on the field, Lisa says, "Did Rumi has that card before?"

Ruri says, "Well, she didn't use it often because it is destructible."

Yuni says, "I set one card and end my turn."

Yuya says, "My turn." As he draws the card, he asks, "Mr. Kurosaki, I want to know. Why would you become a Dark Signer!?"

Condor sighs and says, "Curious I see...it is obvious. When my card was torn in half, I also died. It was then the Earthbound Gods found me. If I helped them find their owners and helped them, I'll be back in the world."

Shun says, "Then why are you agreeing to this? It is not like that I wanted you to be gone, but why?"

Condor says, "I have been contemplating about this. But with the hatred of Academia and the worries of you, I decide to use the powers to destroy the four dimensions so we will have a world without hurt and sadness."

Everyone is surprised as Ryu asks, "Is he nuts?"

"That is no better than Academia...or Zarc..." Reisho says.

"I know what Academia did is wrong, but doing the same thing as Academia isn't going to recreate the world! We are not going to let anyone destroy the 4 dimensions again!" Yuya yells.

"Brother is right! You're wrong! It isn't the power of a God that tears down destiny! It's what all of us struggle, fight and achieve through victory for!" Yuni says.

"Hmph! What is it you fight with?" Condor asks.

"The bonds between us friends! My turn!" He draws the card and looks at Yuni, he says, "When my opponent controls a monster while I don't. I summon Double Delta Warrior. (ATK:0/DEF:2100 LV:6) By sending two cards to the graveyard, I summon Big Eater! (ATK:800/DEF:0 LV:2)"

Once the two monsters are on the field, Yuya says, "Since I control a Tuner Monster, I Bolt Hedgehog. (ATK:800/DEF:800 LV:2) from my graveyard. Then I Normal Summon Debris Dragon. (ATK:1000/DEF:8 2000 LV:4) By using the effect of Debris Dragon, I can summon a monster from my graveyard, I summon Clear Effector. (ATK:0/DEF:900 LV:2)"

"5 monsters this instant!" Yuzu says.

"And he did it without the need to Pendulum Summon..." Reisho says.

Yuya says, "I'll use my Signer Comrades' dragons to stop you! Now I tune my Level 6 Double Delta Warrior with Level 2 Big Eater!"

Reisho feels his mark glows and says, "So he is summoning my dragon..."

"Darkened whirlwind, reveal hidden wishes on your wings! Synchro Summon! Soar, Level 8! Absolute Black Feather Dragon!" (ATK:2800/DEF:1600 LV:8 PS:12)

Once the Black Feather appears, Yuya says, "And then I tune Level 2 Bolt Hedgehog and Level 2 Clear Effector with Level 4 Debris Dragon! Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Neo Dragon! (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:8 PS:5)."

As the second monster appears, Yuya says, "I set one card and end my turn."

"Well then, allow me to show you my power. My turn." Condor says. "I use Dark Scale 5 Cyber Eagle: Destroyer and Dark Scale 8 Cyber Eagle: Executer to set the Dark Pendulum Scale." Once the two machine eagles appear, he says, "I Dark Pendulum Summon! Come forth! Dark Tuner: Cyber Eagle: Cheater (ATK:1200/DEF:1600 LV:4) And Cyber Eagle: Father. (ATK:1300/DEF:1100)

As two monsters appear, Rumi says, "Dad's Cyber Eagle Father..."

Condor says, "Now I use Dark Summon Carnival." He shows the cards as everyone widens their eyes.

"What? Dark Summon Carnival?" Yuni is shocked.

"It is the same as your Summon Carnival, but for Dark Summons. In fact, it was once a normal Summon Carnival, but this card as well as the monsters I am about to summon has been surrounded by darkness. I use Cheater's effect to make Father Level -4! I Dark Tune Level -4 Father with Level 4 Cheater! Eagles that fly high in the sky, become one with the machine, and charge with your beauty! Dark Synchro Summon! Come Level -8! Cyber Eagle: Wind Bringer!" (ATK:2800/DEF:2500 LV:-8)

As the monster appears, Shun says, "Dad just Dark Synchro summoned..."

"That is not all I can do. I Dark Split both Cheater and Father!" Two Eagles have now become pieces as Condor says, "Eagles with glory, turn into machines and rebuild your selves! Dark Split Summon! Come forth! Cyber Eagle: Moonlight Predator!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:-8)

two purple eagles then fly alongside the green one, Jean says, "Even Fusion's Dark Version as well..."

Condor says, "And finally, Cheater can make both himself and Father negative levels, I overlay them! Eagles with pride, become the fierce beast that soars through the zephyr. Dark Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank -4! Cyber Eagle: Guardian Teacher!" (ATK:3000/ DEF:2500 RNK:-4 OVU:2)

Ruri says, "Guardian Teacher has become a Dark Xyz Monster? No way..."

Aera says, "Those cards were made by Yusho sensei, like me, he also gave him Fusion and Synchro Cards."

Katrina says, "Dad did?"

Shun says, "Why did you change Guardian Teacher into Dark Xyz Monster?"

Condor says, "I didn't change, fate did. And it is only fate that knows what will be going on. I end my turn."

"I don't care about Gods or destiny business, but I'll vault myself over all those things! My turn!" He draws the card and says, "I use Rise Falcon's effect! I can add all the ATK of the monsters to itself!"

Sona says, "Wait, there are a lot of monsters..."

"So the amount of the ATK..." Ryu says. "18000 ATK?" (ATK:2500-18000)

Condor just smirks and Shun says, "Rise Falcon! Brave Call Revolution."

As the Falcon charges forward, Condor says, "I use Wind Bringer's effect! When an attacking monster's ATK is not the original ATK, I can reduce that monster's ATK back to its original ATK!"

"What?" Shun is shocked as the Cyber Eagle produces a lot of wings to make Rise Falcon's ATK back to normal. (ATK:18000-100)

"Oh no...it gets back to 100 again..." Ruri says.

Shun says, "I use Quick Play Magic: Rank-Up-Magic Escape Force, when my monster is targeted for an attack, I can negate it and summon a monster whose rank is one higher than the monster I control and use it as an overlay unit!"

As the Monster goes into the Galaxy-like portal, Shun says, "Ferocious falcon. Break through this fierce battle and spread your wings, destroy our gathering foes! Rank-Up Xyz Change! Appear now! Rank 5! Raid Raptors - Blaze Falcon!" (ATK:1000/DEF:2000 RNK:5 OVU:3)

Condor says, "So you have prepared this much...as expected, Shun."

Shun says, "And my battle phase is still on, so I use its effect to attack you directly. Raptor's Break!"

Condor is being hit by the monster as he clicks his tongue. (Condor:12000-11000) Shun says, "Now I detach one overlay unit to destroy all your monsters and give you 500 damage for each monster! Thunderclap!"

Condor doesn't do anything as his monsters are destroyed and he gets damaged. (Condor:11000-9500)

"Using Cyber Eagle: Destroyer's Pendulum effect, since you destroyed my monsters, I can also destroy all your monsters on your field."

Shun is shocked, "What?"

Yuya says, "Don't worry, Kurosaki. I activate Stardust's Dragon's effect! By sending this card to the graveyard, I can negate the activation of that effect! And that Pendulum monster is destroyed! Victim Sanctuary!"

Stardust Dragon leaves the field as Condor says, "Cyber Eagle: Destroyer can't be destroyed by effects!"

"What?" The three are shocked as only Stardust Neo Dragon leaves the field.

Shun turns to Yuya, "Thank you for your help." He turns to his father. "I end my turn."

Condor says, "And I use Cyber Eagle: Executor's Pendulum Effect, I can summon back the monsters I controlled that are destroyed in this turn."

As the three eagles are back, Yuya says, "After the end phase, my Stardust Neo Dragon returns to the field." Stardust Dragon also returns to the field.

Yuni says, "At least the good thing is that he did take damage...My turn!"

She draws the card and says, "I use Happy Teacher's Pendulum effect! I activate a Magic Card from my deck! The card I choose is Synchro Pendulum Appearance. I can summon a Synchro Monster from the deck to the field without its conditions."

She says, "The ruler's heartbeats will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Soul Red Demon Dragon!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8 PS:1)

Once the dragon roars, it responds to the other two Signer Dragons. Yuni says, "Now I use my Soul Red Demon Dragon to attack your Wind Bringer! Absolute Power Force!"

Condor says, "By detaching one overlay unit from Guardian Teacher! A teacher needs some guidance, so I can share its ATK to Wind Bringer!" (ATK:2800-5800)(ATK:3000-0)

Yuni is shocked as she says, "I detach one overlay unit from Bomb 6 to negate the battle and destroy one monster on the field! I choose Wind Bringer!"

As the Eagle is destroyed, Condor says, "Do you forget the effect of my Destroyer? Now say goodbye to your monsters!"

Before Yuya can help her, Yuni says, "No, brother. Let him do it."

As Yuni's monsters are destroyed, she says, "At the moment, I use Bomb 6's effect! When this card is sent to the graveyard, I can summon an Xyz Monster whose rank is higher than this monster from the extra deck and use this monster as a material!"

Condor just stares at her as Yuni says, "This card is made for Rumi. Galaxy shining in the Darkness, soar from the sky and show your restless strength! Rank Up Xyz Change! Come forth! Flying Riders Galaxy-Eyes Dragon 9!" (ATK:3800/DEF:3300 RNK:9 OVU:2 PS:5)

As the green-colored Galaxy-Eyes roared, Rumi can't believe what she was seeing and she gasps, "I have my own Galaxy-Eyes? This is awesome."

Ron says, "Rumi has a Galaxy-Eyes monster in her deck?"

"This is a new one..." Ruri says. "I don't remember having this kind of card in her deck."

Condor says, "So you use the chance to evolve even further. As expected from you, Yuni, Rumi."

Yuni says, "Before I end my turn, I can use the set scale to Pendulum Summon! Revive from my Extra Deck! Soul Red Demon Dragon."

The dragon then comes back to the field as Yuni ends, and with the effect of Executor, Condor's Wind Bringer is back.

Yuya says, "My turn!" He draws a card and says, "I use my face down, Pendulum Call, by sending one card to the graveyard, I can add two Magician monsters from my deck to my hand!" He draws the cards and says, "I use Regen Warrior's effect, I summon it back to my field." (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:4)

"Then I Normal summon Card Draw Magician!" Yuya says as he summons the little female magician with orange robes and a smile. (ATK:300/DEF:300 LV:3 PS:5) "I use its effect, I have 4 monsters on the field, so I can draw 4 cards."

Yuya draws the 4 cards and says, "I activate Synchro Summon Carnival! I have 3 cards in my hand, so I can summon up to three Synchro Monsters!"

Katrina and Ruka's marks glow as Katrina says, "Go! Brother!"

"The holy light of protection, now cross and become eternal life! Synchro Summon! A regal birth, Ancient Fairy Astro Dragon!" (ATK:2100/DEF:3000 LV:7 PS:6)."

The third dragon appears and Yuya continues, "Docking strength with courage to protect the world's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Armor Dragon!"(ATK:2300/DEF:2500 LV:7)

The fourth Machine type monster appears and Rua says, "Power Tool is a machine type, only with Life Stream that my mark will react."

Yuya says, "And finally, Chilling flames engulf the entire world. Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Dark Red Rose Dragon!" (ATK:2400/DEF:1800 LV:7, PS:2)

Once the fifth dragon appears, it is causing strong winds as it is blowing everyone.

"By using Dark Red Rose's effect, I'll have to destroy all monsters on the field once it is summoned. But Action Magic: Illumination! I negate that effect." Yuya says.

Condor says, "So all 5 signer dragons are here...interesting."

Yuya says, "I use Power Tool's effect, I can add two equip magic to my hand." He then gets the two cards and Yuya says, "I equip Dragon Shield to Ancient Fairy Astro Dragon and Junk Barrage to Absolute Black Feather Dragon!"

Once the two cards are now on the two dragons, Yuya says, "I end my turn."

Condor says, "At the moment, my Moonlight Predator's effect activates, when my opponent didn't attack, you'll get 500 damage for each monster on your field."

Yuya notices an Action Card and grabs it. He says, "Action Magic: Acceleration! I can negate the effect damage!"

Yuya dodges the effect as Condor says, "It is time for you to face the true horror! My turn!"

He draws the card and everyone begins to worry. "Yuya...Yuni..." Yuzu says.

"Now with the set scale! It is time for the moment to arrive!" Condor says as the cocoon appears in the sky. A flash of light appears around the cacoon and it becomes the condor.

"The mightiest of Earthbound Gods! Come forth! Wiraqocha Rasca!" Condor yells as the monster roars. (ATK:1/DEF:1 LV:10 DPS:1)

"Is he serious? 1 ATK?" Sawatari asks with a little mock.

"How is that monster supposed to be the strongest?" Jean asks.

"Its effect is horrifying." Mark says. "You'll know after seeing it..."

At this point, the King of the Neither World roars as it starts to shoot out condors that once tried to stop Sora from saving Yuzu.

"Those birds again?" Sora yells.

"Now the duel is nearing its climax. It seems that not even the King of the Underworld can contain his excitement over the Earthbound God making its appearance! He's calling out for me to awaken him from his deep slumber and quench his thirst with the blood from all of you!" Condor laughs.

"Dad..." Shun grits his teeth and so are Yuya and Yuni.

Since this will be the big battle of the Dark Signers and the Lancers, so I decide to split it into 2 chapters for the sake of this big event in my story. I hope you are excited since the next chapter will be the conclusion.

New OC Cards:

Flying Riders Cloud Girl:

Wind Attribute, LV6, Warrior/Effect, ATK:1800/DEF:1200

Effect: You can draw a card and make one monster's LV the same as the other monster on the field.

Flying Riders Bomb 6:

Wind Attribute, RNK6 Machine/Xyz/Effect, ATK:2800/DEF:2300

Effect: Two Level 6 Flying Riders Monsters

By detaching one Overlay Unit, when your monster is about to be destroyed by battle, you can negate it and destroy one monster on the field. When this card is sent to the graveyard, you can special summon an Xyz Monster whose rank is higher than this monster from the extra deck and use this monster as a material.

Cyber Eagle: Destroyer

Dark Attribute LV:5 DPS:5 Machine/Dark Pendulum/Effect ATK:2000 DEF:400

Pendulum Effect: When your monster successfully destroys one of your opponent's monsters, the opponent must send all of his/her monsters to the graveyard. This card can't be destroyed by card effects.

Effect: When this monster successfully destroys one of your opponent's monsters, the opponent must send all of his/her monsters to the graveyard.

Cyber Eagle: Executor

Dark Attribute LV:8 DPS:8 Machine/Dark Pendulum/Effect ATK:2800 DEF:2400

Pendulum Effect: When your opponent destroys your monster, that monster will be back on the field in the end phase

Effect: When your opponent destroys this card, this monster will be back on the field in the end phase

Cyber Eagle Cheater:

Dark Attribute LV:4 Machine/Dark Tuner/Effect ATK:1200 DEF:1600

Effect: You can make one or more monsters on the field negate Level. If used for Dark Tuning, you can destroy one monster on the field and give damage equal to the ATK of the monster.

Cyber Eagle: Father:

Wind Attribute LV:4 Machine/Effect ATK:1300 DEF:1100

Effect: When you have a Cyber Eagle Mother on the field, you can combine their ATKs until the end of the turn.

Cyber Eagle: Wind Bringer

Dark Attribute, LV:-8 Machine/Dark Synchro/Effect ATK:2800/DEF:2500

Effect: To Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a "Dark Tuner" monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card. When your opponent declares an Attack while its ATK isn't the original ATK, reduce it back to normal.

Cyber Eagle: Moonlight Predator

Dark Attribute, Level -8 Machine/Dark Split/Effect ATK:3000/DEF:2500

Effect: Two Cyber Eagle Monsters. Must be Dark Split Summoned with no other ways,

When your opponent doesn't attack in the turn, he or she must get 500 damage for each monster he owns.

Cyber Eagle: Guardian Teacher

Dark Attribute, Fiend/Dark Xyz/Effect RNK:-4 ATK:3000/DEF:2500

Effect: Two LV-4 monsters

By detaching one overlay unit, if your opponent targets your other monster for an Attack, you can reduce its ATK to 0 and give the amount of ATK to your other monster.

Flying Riders Galaxy-Eyes Dragon 9

Light Attribute, Rank:9 PS:5 Dragon/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:3800/DEF:3300

Effect:3 Level 9 Flying Riders Monsters.

You can also summon this card with a Galaxy-Eyes monster. By detaching one overlay unit, you can attack up to two times to all your monsters in the turn this effect activates. When this card is destroyed and sent into the Extra Deck, you can Pendulum Summon this monster as a Level 9 monster.

Card Draw Magician

Light Attribute, Level 3 PS:5 Spellcaster/Tuner/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:300/DEF:300

Pendulum Effect: You can grant one monster as a Tuner and then draw three cards.

Effect: You can draw cards equal to the number of monsters on the field you control.

Earthbound Pendulum God Wiraqocha Rasca:

Dark Attribute, Winged Beast/Dark Pendulum/Effect LV:10 DPS:1 ATK:1/DEF:1

Pendulum Effect: When you have no monsters on the field, special summon this card to the field.

Effect: While this card is face-up on the field, "Earthbound God" monsters cannot be Summoned. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, the following effects are negated, and this card is destroyed during the End Phase: ● This card can attack your opponent directly. ● This card cannot be attacked by your opponent's monsters. ● This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell/Trap Cards. ● Once per turn, by skipping the Battle Phase, you can make your opponent's Life Points become 1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 12 58
Takes place during a dimensional war after arc-v occurred
696 27 8
After the split of the four dimensions, Ray split to 4 whilst Z-Arcs split parts were no where to be found until one day when Leo Akaba discovered th...
21K 304 12
You know the story so it's useless that you read the description so start reading the story.
12.7K 693 62
Sequel to "The Power of Four". Not long after Leo Akaba's defeat, the Four must face new and old threats with the help of Yuya, his counterparts, Yuz...