Simple Concept . (Frerard Flu...

By SunshineCellabration

Want to have a cringe attack? Read this. One of those really common college fanfics of which the gay couple... More

I'm broke but I'm rich in paintings. No literally I'm drowning in them.
"Paint your flower crown black, you as*hole!"
The Gaydar went crazy when Frank looked at Gee.
Mikey ships Frerard more than me.
Afro with Legs and Pokerface are better matchmakers than Ok-Cupid.
Gerard would look hot in a purple shell bra.
This is a filler but my MCR references make up for it.
The beginning of this chapter might make you Panic!
This Chapter is shorter and gayer than Frank.
This is the Chapter of Cute
Red Flag to Bull is Rainbow Flag to Homophones
Frank can't be a Lad. I can't write a Chapter.
Its been a long day but not a long chapter.
Way. More like Why. Why can't I write?
Chapter as long as my D*ck
I'm bored so Frank is going down a trip down meme-ory lane.
Meme-orgy lane pt.2
That was clichè and now you will go go Hell
I don't hate Adam Sandler. You might hate me though. (FINAL)
Epic-loge

In which Gerard is a homosexual puddle of feelings.

2.5K 99 45
By SunshineCellabration

Gerard's POV:
<night after the game IE Monday morning>
God,Frank told me I looked hot.
Maybe he is gay,
Or maybe he is just nice,
But if he was just being nice he wouldn't have said 'hot'
AHHHH, he was just so cute and distracting....
"God, it's 9:40. I have art class in 20 minutes!" I mutter. Pulling on a jacket and getting up to look at the tragic birds nest that is my hair.
It really needs a wash...
Or dry shampoo.
I reach for a can and spray the stuff all over my head...fu*k it smells bad...
But hey
I look hot.
Guess who called me hot.
Frank!!!!
"NO MORE DISTRACTIONS!" I say a little too loudly to myself. This is why I shouldn't have a roommate.
Time check- 9:50. Time to go.
I grab my sketchbook and pencils,pulling a stack of newspaper from above them as I do so, "I'll use the paints down there" and go, locking my door behind me.
<in class>
"Okay, time to sketch your muses!" say my teacher, and I forget. Sh*t I was meant to have a picture or image someone I could do a photographic sketch of.....damn you Frank. Distracting me with your cute face and silly words.
Frank.
I'll just use Frank.
"Gerard." My teacher says, rolling the 'r's I'm my name obnoxiously, handing me a sheet of paper. "Draw,"
"No thanks miss, I prefer to keep things in my sketch book."
She glared, "Do you have a smock?"
"Errr,no." Why would I have a smock?I am messy. May as well embrace it.
"Hmmm, would want to get paint on your jacket." She flicked me sleeve with her pencil. How dare she contaminate it. Frank liked it and know she has tainted it. B*tch.
I glared but she had moved on to terrorize the next student in French.
Getting other my pencils I decided to do a portrait of Frank, just his face and maybe the metal to the fence around he football stadium. Yeah,that will be god. I can focus on his cute face.....stop it Gerard! No more boyfriends!

I start to sketch, starting with his jaw, if decided to do him yelling at the teams, so his mouth is open and his eyes are gonna be all scrunched up. He got a really cute wrinkle in his nose every time he yelled.....

<after class>

Gerard's POV
I'm almost done with the sketch, I might do another, less detailed one, just so I get the shading down before I paint directly on it.
I check the clock
12:30.
It's passed mid day and I haven't needed a coffee.
I still want one but I've found something else to keep me up and out.
Frank.
Maybe I'll even tidy up.
Nah.
I'm not feeling that good.
But I have some money up my sleeve now.
Maybe I can sell another painting to add to that.
Maybe my "Green Team" painting, of the green superhero changing things back to trees.
Unless I lost it.
I need a filing cabinet.
But I'm starting to be able to afford one.
This is a pretty good day.
I can't wait for the game.

<preparing for the game IE: the following Sunday night>
Gerard's POV
I have been looking forward to this all week!
I hope Frank's not sick or gonna bail.
I can just leave.
I pull on my jacket, the one I wore last week. The one Frank said I looked hot in.
Alright, time to head down and wish Mikey well.
Mikey is sitting with his team mates. A few are jocks I board with. I prefer to board than stay at home with Mikey, anyway, it's part of my scholarship.
I cough, "Hey Mikey!"
He turns "Gerard! You came down again?"
"One more game."
"Thank you."
I feel bad. I did come to see Frank but Mikey seems so happy that I'm here it support him. We grew up really close, and I'm so glad he comes each Sunday to play, even if I don't see him. I won't tell him I'm here to see Frank, I might even cheer.
I hug him as the familiar green and yellow van pulls up to the oval. Again, not in the parking lot, no respect for lawns.
Suddenly I'm nervous, but it's too late to run. And I'd regret it. And Frank would never talk to me again. And I would hate that. I mean, like as friends I'd miss him.......
"Helloooo my dear Gerard!" Frank calls as he leaps out of the van and onto my back. I cough on impact but grab his legs and push him up so he can see over my shoulders.
"Hello, Frankie!" I say, trying to match his playful tone.
"Your awfully strong Gee!" He says from my back. Gee. I like that. I don't think I've ever had a nickname that wasn't like 'Getard' or 'Wrong Way'. I really like it.
" Let's see," I call and start to walk us up to our spot on the top row of the bleachers.
"Ride away, my noble steed!" He says, chuckling.
I manage to get up to the bleacher without dying. Just.I'm not as fit as Mikey, that's for damn sure.
"Well that was impressive." Frank says, slipping down from my back and standing next to me,
"Huh, I can't hear you over the sound of my lungs collapsing." I wheeze dramatically, causing Frank to giggle. He's got the cutest giggle, he draws his chin in and blushes...
The whistle blows and we sit down. Frank is noticeably closer to me than last time, he's so cute............and I can't decide whether he's gay or not. He called me hot.
"Ooh, look Mikey's starting out with the ball." I say pointing to my brother, standing in the middle of the oval.
Frank just smiles at me, he looks like he's thinking, not just waiting to find something to fill the silence.
The whistle blows again and Mikey throws the ball, brilliantly.
"WELL DONE MIKEY!" I call.
Frank's still smiling.
"Sorry, I don't normally get so excited over football. I'm just proud."
"Don't worry. I called Marcus a flower too many times last week." Frank chuckled as he spoke. Cutie.

<during the final period>

Gerard's POV
We sat for a bit before Frank looked at the bag on my lap.
"Whatcha got Gee?"
"Oh, just my art stuff"
"So you're an art major"
"Yep. What about you?"
"Music"
"What do you play?"
"Guitar, mostly but I play a few others. Drums, piano, tried to play saxophone but then realized you can't smoke and play" he said, chuckling softly.
"Do you smoke?"
"Not anymore. But I used to. I quit cause I knew it was bad for me, not because I was tired of being accused of being a 14 year old kid every time I wanted a pack of cigarettes." He said, jokingly. I laughed and he joined in with his cute little giggle.
"I don't think you look 14..."
"Thanks, but I'm 21 and I'm still like, 4.9"
"I'm 25."
"Not too much older!"
"And not to much taller."
He chocked and wiped away mock tears. "That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me..."
I laughed and out a hand on his back, deciding to play along "There There, Frankie, your size doesn't matter to me."
He giggles. Again. Still Reaaaaaally cute.
"Sh*t, my dad's watching us."
I pulled my hand back,
"Must be really concerned of he going to take his eyes of his precious football to spy on his kid." He muttered.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, but he doesn't seem to be..."
"Maybe one of his boys fu*ked up."
"Yeah." He looked down.
'Whats this?" He picked up the sketchbook out of my bag, that must have opened when I moved to out my hand on Frank's back
"Just my sketchbook."
"Can I see?"
"Sure"
He flipped through and saw a the sketch of a green man throwing splotches of green on big skyscrapers.
"Wow, good drawer and politically correct." Frank said, without moving his eyes from the work. Great. Can't sell it now.
He flipped through a few more before he came to the one drawing I forgot about, the one of him, for my 'muse' work in art class.
"Who's this handsome devil?" He said, chuckling
"You, had to do something with a muse, and you were the first thing that popped into my head."
"Awwww." He said. God that boy made my heart hurt,
"Glad your not creeped out."
"Why would I? This is fu*king brilliant. Will you paint it?"
"Think so."
"Well I might just have to...." The whistle interrupted Frank, and, checking the scoreboard I saw it was a win for Mikey, 62-45!
"Congratulations on your win, Gee."
"Thanks Frankie. Do I get a reward?"
"What would, that be?"
"A piggyback."
"If I can take one step with you on my back it will be a fu*king miracle but hey,hop on." He turned around and I clambered onto his back. I was far to tall and was squished into a lanky ball. That lanky ball didn't las too long as soon Frank collapsed.
"Sorry!" He said giggling as we lay sprawled on the floor.
"No problem, that was all kinda fun!" I responded as we lay their giggling. We lay there for a bit, even once of giggles had faded, and the bleachers began to clear out.
Franks phone buzzed, and he picked up;
"Hey Dad. What's up"
.....
"Oh really?"
.........
"Okay. Coming back or..."
..........
" I'll ask."
He put his phone to his chest and looked at me sheepishly,
"Hey Gee, my dad and the team have left without me. Happens quite often when we lose. Do you think I could, spend the night here, if you don't have a roomate."
I was overjoyed, I could clear the second bed of all my dried sketches and Frank could sleep there!
"Of course! I don't have a roomate..."
"Great."
He picked up his phone and talked to his dad again.
"Kay dad. I'm gonna stay with Gerard tonight,"
..........
"No I'll call a cab tomorrow."
.........
"K, night, tell mum I love her,"
He hung up.
"Alrighty Frankie, I'll lead you to the dorms!" I said, taking his hand.
"Thanks so much Gee." He said, squeezing me hand, sending my heart racing.
I lead Frank up to my dorm and unlocked the door.
"TaDa!" I said as it swung open.
"Wow..." He said, shocked.
"I know, it's a mess, let me clear up the bed,if it's got paint on it you can sleep in mine, my PJs already have paint on them. I can lend you some clothes to sleep in too." I said hurriedly as I swept up the dry paintings.
"Wow." Said Frank, picking one up and inspecting it.
"Try these on, in the bathroom, I promise that is neater." I chucked him a shirt and some flannel pajama pants and opened the door to the bathroom. The bathroom had about a dozen wet or unfinished paintings hung from a fishing wire across the ceiling, hope Frank doesn't mind.
I skipped into my PJs quickly and stacked the paintings before inspecting the cleanliness of the bed.
No Paint.
No glue.
No coffee.
Should be okay for Frank.
"I feel like I'm drowning in cotton." Frank said as he appeared from behind the bathroom doors. The clothes didn't fit well, the the pants were touching the ground and the neck of the shirt was so low you could see his gorgeous collarbones.
"You look stunning." I said, stifling a laugh.
"I feel stunning." He picked up the hem of the shirt and span around. He looked like a Cinderella with black hair. He was smiling like an angel, showing all his teeth and squishing his eyes closed. I bowed as he faved me again "Sleeping Frankie..." I said, referring to the Princess Aurora.
"Sleeping Frankie is sleepy." He responded with a smile and a yawn.
"Alright. Bed time." I said, ushering him to his bed. "It's all clean, I checked."
"Thank you Gee." He yawned.
"Goodnight Frank."
"Night...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: ta daaaaaaahhhh.... 3 chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 9.3K 45
Highschool is a living hell. At least that's Gerard's opinion because he can't pass the hallways without being shoved against lockers or called a "fa...
4.1K 149 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...
4.4K 232 24
Frank Iero finds himself with a year-long prison sentence, gaining the unwanted attention of two of its most notorious inmates. They both 'want a pie...
4.7K 476 24
On his 18th anniversary, Frank Iero's parents reveal him their family secret. They tell him how their town has always been haunted and how their fami...