Various Oneshots x Male Reader

By Rugged_Noodle

I'm not focusing on this too much... Just to kill some time or when I have no idea what to make on my other... More

Requests
[Chitoge Kirisaki] For Young Mistress
[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too
[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too (Part Two)
[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too (Part Three)
[Melissa Shield] Project XO
[Nico Yazawa]
Miscellaneous (1)

[Ameri Azazel] Girlfriend Problems

11.4K 106 9
By Rugged_Noodle

Cheater Eiko Oni x Male Reader
x Ameri Azazel

It's hard to keep a relationship long term for anybody that experienced love. Whether that it is their first time or their third lover in their lifetime.

Overall, keeping your significant other happy for a long time is a hassle.

You can even ask our fellow demon protagonist, Y/n L/n who I promise you will get what he deserves in the end.

...

Y/n is a student that attends Babylus Demon School. And like many of the other demons that attends the same school as he, this boy wasn't very unique.

His features among the students that were demons was just the same. Of course he had h/l h/c hair with e/c eyes and s/c skin. But you could tell he was part of the demon race with the shiny white fangs that could intimidate any human being as well as his black horns that sprouted from his head.

He was an ordinary student who was as well as lucky because he was one of the many boys in school that has a girlfriend.

At least that's how he should feel.

Ding!

He was near the entrance of his school, his back against one of the buildings of the school as his hellphone went off. He digs into his pocket yo reveal a c/c phone with a small notification on the screen. With a small sigh, "This is nothing new..." he let his arm fall to his side and gaze up at the sky.

"This is... what? The sixth time this week that she was going to hang out with her friends? And it's only a Tuesday? Eiko and I haven't properly hung out in quite awhile..."

Eiko, the person that Y/n was talking about is a girl that he admired a lot for her kindness and sweet charisma. She was like an innocent succubus, she could reel in any boy she wanted if it weren't for Y/n being her boyfriend.

Yet, "...Something's fishy..." Y/n whispers softly as he gets up from the wall and walked his way to his homeroom to start his classes off.

...

Now it was after school as Y/n was on a small mission for himself.

A risky and emotional mission.

What made it seem this way for the demon?

A little bat told him that the honor student was hanging out with a student constantly who goes by the name of Eiko.

And the only person Y/n knew of an "Eiko" was his own girlfriend. And with the recent gossip with her friends that she's been talking to the honor student a lot made Y/n a little suspicious.

So far he hasn't found them just yet which seems good. But at the same time, they could be hiding from the boy as he used his wings sometimes to cover more ground to find the two.

Right now, he's wondering the halls. He has checked the gym, the cafeteria, their classes places that either Eiko or the honor student might hang out at. There were none, cutting down the places she might be to only a few.

"And right now... everything seems perfectly fine..."

"Thank you for helping me out with our homework, Iruma!"

He hears the voice.

Y/n knew exactly who's it belongs to as he snuck by the corner where the voice emitted and peeled out.

There she was.

Eiko and the honor student who goes by the name of Iruma. No doubt that this was him because of the infamous things he has done on the newspaper like beating a top first year in a fight and summoning a teacher as his familiar.

Y/n finds the two walking out of the library which didn't raise any alarms at first.

Looks like they just finished tutoring or something... Thus seems fine...

"It's not a problem, Eiko! I'm glad to be able to help you-"

Chu~...

Y/n's eyes widens when Eiko does something unbelievable.

Eiko giving Iruma a kiss. Although it was short, it felt long for a few seconds as the boy's heart cramped up and his fist balling up. She would pull away with a small blush on her face and giggled.

"I can't wait for our date today~..." she said as the young boy would only blush a bit more that Eiko and stuttered. "M-Me too!"

That's all it took.

It took a few rumors and a mission and Y/n had found the truth about Eiko. Her secret, Y/n watched as the two left from their position and leaving Y/n to himself. A shadow casted over his eyes, his bare fangs grinds each other as his heart was filled with his wrath.

"...Cot... dammit, Eiko..." he snarls softly. He continues to stand against the wall with this negativity inside him as he was ready to burst and fight anyone in front of him.

He was ready.

He didn't mind if he was going to get expelled, someone has to pay for it as a c/c flame starts to ignite from his feet.

"Y/n?"

The fire soon dies down when another voice he recognizes calls to him. His e/c orbs would be visible again as he traces his attention at the student in front of him.

"...Ameri..."

The Student Council President, Ameri Azazel. His childhood friend, tall, redhead, and very...

...Y/n blushes softly at the sight of her before glancing back down when he remembers about the girl he's still dating. The cheater as Ameri leans forward to his level.

"What's wrong? You're never... like this..."

He shakes his head. "...It's nothing you should worry about..."

"It's slowly making me worry..."

"..."

Ameri was definitely concerned for her classmate, never seeing this side of him with the discolored look in his eyes making it more troublesome for her. Letting a small breath out, she grabs the boy's hand that helped him snap him from his trance.

"Come on... Let me bring you into the Student Council's Room and we can talk about it..."

"Huh?"

"Something's on your mind... and I'm going to figure out why you're like this..." she said as she marched through the hallway as Y/n was flabbergasted at her sudden motivation to help him out.

But something doesn't makes sense.

Then he realizes her true intentions on why she wanted him now.

"Don't tell me you were actually searching for me so you can have someone translate the... forbidden texts, isn't it?"

...

"...I knew it..."

Y/n frowns as he watched his best friend stir some grey tea inside a cup, mixing in her ideal sweets as she had her legs crossed and facing Y/n. "You knew what?" She'd ask "curiously" as the demon scoffs and points at a book and the snack and tea that he was standing next to.

"I thought you were going to 'talk to me about my problems'... Not read the second book of 'Love is Your Enemy'..."

"Well you did suggested that we should read the forbidden texts first..."

"It wasn't a suggestion, it was a prediction of what you were actually trying to do... and where did you even find the second book to begin with?! Didn't you say you only had the first one only?!"

"Shush shush, Y/n... It's time to read the forbidden texts now..." she puts a finger near her lips to gesture him to stop before she gets comfortable in her seat with sparkles in her eyes and a smile as she eagerly awaited for Y/n to start reading.

All Y/n could do was pout angrily before popping a cookie into his mouth and starts reading.

Noodle: I thought Marin said she was going to hang out with her friends tonight... What is she doing going into another boy's home?

Noodle: *Walks towards the front door*

Noodle: Her friends been calling me, asking where she went... They were worried something bad might've happened...

Jiggle... Jiggle...

Noodles: ...Locked...

Noodle: *Thinks for a few seconds before checking under the mat of the front door and finds a key*

Noodle: People still do this? It's like this family is asking for their home to be robbed...

Noodle: *Unlocks the door with discovered key and enters the home. Roams through the house, keeping quiet*

Noodle: This is bad... but if her friends and I can't figure out why she's avoiding us, I have to see what she is doing behind our backs... Even if it meant breaking that trust when we can't find the truth...

Noodle: *Walks upstairs*

Ba-Thump... Ba-Thump...

???: You finished yet?~

Noodle: *Glances at a door where he heard the voice*

Noodle: That must be Marin...

???: A-Almost... Just... please don't look at me...

???: Okay!~

Noodle: Eh? What's going on?

Noodle: *Tiptoes towards the door and cracks it open*

Doki... Doki...

Noodle: *Peeks to find Marin in a swim bikini and with an unfamiliar boy*

Noodles: ...Marin... Why are you in a swim bikini...

???: D-Done! We're finished with the measurements!

Marin: Huh?!~ Great!~ Thank you so much, Gojo-kun!~

Noodle: ...Eh?

Marin: Now I am one step closer to finally becoming Vermeil!~

Noodle: ...Is that what she's been doing... Cosplay? She did mention that she loved to dress up as her favorite characters from other video games and animes...

Noodle: *Sighs in relief*

Noodle: I can finally say that I'm just paranoid... I gotta tell her friends that there is nothing to worry about...

Marin: ...Hey...

Y/n stopped reading for a second.

His heart would drop as he reads the next few lines that Noodle's girlfriend, Marin says to the supporting character of the story.

...Do you wanna know... how soft my chest feels?~

Eh?! But-

Please... You did so much for me... consider this a really generous thank you gift for helping me out~...

W-What about your boyfriend? What if-

He's not here, Gojo-kun~... You can touch them all you like~...

...U-Um...

...What he doesn't know, doesn't hurt him...

"..."

...Pat...

The shadows casted over the boy's eyes once more as he lays the book flat on the table, ready to tear up.

"...I'm not gonna continue..." he states, Ameri standing up in shock and staring at the boy.

"Eh? Why... not?"

Though she just watches, he walked over to the couch that sat against the wall as he faceplants into the pillow. His breaths were heavy, shaking as anyone could guess what he was doing right now.

"Y/n... What's wrong?"

"Nothing... I just need a breather..." his voice muffled from inside the pillow as it left Ameri dissatisfied.

"It doesn't seem like nothing... If it was nothing, you wouldn't be sad right now... You're never the type to let things pull you down..."

"..."

"..."

...Fshhh...

Y/n finally gets up, sitting upright as it left her speechless at the sight of his face.

He looked so adorable, his crying face showed every type of sad and innocent emotion as he stared at her with the cutest eyes she's ever seen. Like an abandoned puppy looking for their owners or their mother as he tries his best to hold back his saddening emotions.

It made her heart skipped a beat as the tears ran down his cheeks and onto his lap.

"...My girlfriend cheated on me..." he squeaks softly.

"Eh?! But... Why?"

"Because it's that honor student! Ever since that boy enrolled into our school, she's been nothing but head over heels for him! It took me a year to win her heart yet he took less than a month for her to confess?! What kind of..."

Y/n stopped his ranting by growling to himself, the scene of Eiko kissing Iruma on the lips and figuring out she was going on a date with him behind the h/c's back made him angry.

Yet the truth was released and his reality wasn't pretty. Everything was going down the sewer pipe for him as he continued to let that one scene repeat in his mind.

...Grab...

"What the..."

Pat...

Something then grabs his head and pulled him down onto the couch. His head felt something soft as he wiped away the tears from his eyes to see what was going on.

It was Ameri, behind her face was a pair of pillows blocking a portion of her face as he blushed softly at the sight he was seeing.

"...Ameri?"

"Shh... It's okay..." she comforts him and starts stroking his head. He sees the worried look on her face, her orange eyes filled with gentleness as she had a small smile on her face. "You don't have to be sad anymore... I'm here to help you, Y/n..." she continues her support for the young teen as he couldn't help but smile back and get a little comfortable on her lap pillows.

"...Thank you, Ameri..."

"Anytime, Y/n~..."

...

"...Life in unfair, Y/n..."

Ameri was still on the couch for half an hour as someone was still laying on her lap. He was fast asleep, his cheek pressed against her thighs as she continues her stroking and giggled at the cute sight she managed to catch a glimpse at.

"...Especially when your best friend don't see you as a lover... You stupid... idiot~..."

Although she insults him, her gaze was soft and loving to the demon as she leans in and brought his head up so that she could give Y/n a small peck on his head.

She giggled softly and brought the boy's head back down on her lap and yawned to herself. She tries to stay awake on her own accord.

"...But I still love you~... You know that?~ More than just us being friends~..."

But eventually, she falls asleep as well.

Her hand still on the boy while her soft snores wasn't that audible to hear as the time on the clock in the room ticked quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 61 41
I will do oneshots for all the fandoms I'm into I will not ship characters unless it's canon because I hate shipping and I probably won't write lemon...
63.6K 1.2K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
493K 5.9K 54
Poorly written collection of Ruby x M!Reader one-shots.
28.4K 433 12
Finished! I'm posting my deleted stories!