Barbaadiyan(COMPLETED✅)

girl_locked_away

"Most scary part of love is, we never know if it's real or fake💔". He loved her with all his heart,but for... Еще

Prologue
Characters
"Eye lock"
"Jerk"
Cover 😼
"Ms Instagram"
"The world is small"
"Who forgets their achievement?"
"She lied.."
ALL I WANT IS YOU
"BE READY"
It's women nature...to betray
"Abb ye dard bhi tere naam"
"Are you even a human?"
"Welcome to hell"
"Please don't do this"
"I won't marry you"
Mon-amour
"Am not hungry anymore "
"Wasn't my love not enough?"
"What are you hiding huh?"
"You are mine to own"
Love kills!
"You are my baby!!!"
The patient gained consciousness!
I destroyed his life!
"I still love him!"
"Aren't you done with your acting ...Mrs Goenka"
"Stop doing that mon amour"
I've got this Kartik
"Coz i wanna fix the damage i did"
Forever this time?
Mess created by him
"a penny for your thoughts"
I will die this time!!
Come on mon- amour you shouldn't lie to your husband
I know you will convince them
The box
No one wishes to see their love in such a condition.
"Do you love him?"
I Just wish
Human touch is more healing
The maze of nightmares
love Can't be undo
Epilogue

"You are not my husband"

710 80 12
girl_locked_away

You know what!!!

Fuck it !!!

Fuck my life!!!

Fuck everything!!!

How the Fuck i could think about thise unholy things, when he was so close to me !!!

Why my heart fluttered!!!

Why do I want him to kiss me!!!!

Fuck these hormones!!!

I fidget my fingers and glance up at him, who was driving, his eyes fixed on the road and his face neutral.

I hate him!!!

For destroying my perfect life!!!

For killing my best friend of course!!!!!

He is an asshole, the guilt I had all washed away as I remember about Hadi, I looked away out of the window, biting my lip, resisting myself from crying.

I hate myself!!!

For wanting him to kiss me!!!!

I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh, my eyes filled with tears, and my throat went dry!!!

He is a devil!

He is not the guy whom I dated once!!

He is not the same!!!

He killed someone then married me forcefully!!!!

I hate him!!!

I should hate him!!!!!

I looked at him once again, feeling my gaze looking back at me, I left him!!

That was my right!!

My choice!!!!

He has no right to destroy my life like that.

I stared at him with hate in my eyes, my mind, my soul for him.

He looked away, breaking the eye lock, but my eyes were still on me.

◉‿◉

He pulled the car into the office parking lot, the office which I used to visit with Kunal......

Am visiting it with him!!!

Him, as my husband.

My mind flicked at my heart thudder as I gripped the dress tightly at my sides as soon as I stepped out of the car.

I have to face him, Kunal!!!

No, I can't!!!

"Why are we here?'' I asked , gulping the lump in my throat, a smirk forming on his face. He must've guessed the reason for my behaviour.

"I want you to meet my employees, I want to introduce you as my wife,"he said innocently, taking hold of my hand, looking in my eyes with love!!! Fake love ofcourse, I wanna puke!!!!

His smirk grow wider "Come "he said walking towards the elevator,  with my hand still in his.

◉‿◉

We walked into the office, my eyes fixed on the floor, while I heard the sounds, which soon went off, as I heard chair sounds, and if I'm jot wrong then they must have stood to greet the boss!!

The boss who is an asshole doesn't deserve any respect!!!

"Morning"Kartik's voice echoed in the office.

"I want you all to meet her, my wife, ''he said, pulling me close to him. His hand came around the small of my back. I didn't take my eyes off the floor.

But I could hear the whispers and I know what it is about, they all must be thinking of me as a whore who was some days back married to Kunal but now to Kartik.

"My long lost love, whom i finally got"i looked at Kartik, who had a soft smile on his face( fake Ofcourse).

I took my eyes off him, unable to stare at that monster. I hate him!!

I looked around at the employees, my eyes wandered around each and everyone, some had smiles on their faces, some had hate, some were disgusted.

Out of which, him!!!!

Kunal!!!

He stood on the doorstep of a cabin, which is his!!!

His shirt and coat crumpled, hairs not that good, eyes red,  dark circles under it!!! As if he didn't slept since so long. He was a mess, our eyes met, his lips pressed into a thin line, tears filled his eyes and his jaw clenched.

He hasn't even shaved!!!

My eyes fixed on him, I didn't even blinked , gui,t in my heart!!!

He looked away, as soon as Kartik voice echoed in the office  "Now continue your work" i saw him nod and he walked back into his cabin, without glancing back at me, my heart broke!!!!!

◉‿◉

I sat at the couch of Kartik's cabin, looking nowhere. He was engulfed in his files and computer, while I was lost in the void in my mind, my head was heavy, my heart was empty.

Tears threatening in my eyes, i finally stood up, making his head snap towards me,

"I am going to the washroom"I said without looking at him, and walked out, not caring of his answer.

I washed my face with cold water,  splashing water continuously on my face. I wanted to wipe my thoughts off with this water but I can't,  my heart aches.

I was breathing heavily, my heartbeat fast!!!

I stared at my reflection, gritting ,my threat, my eyes wet with tears.

Please make this a dream!!!

Wake me up!!!!

Please!!!!!!

I can't handle it!!!!

ʘ‿ʘ

I walked out of the washroom towards Kartik's cabin, Kunal stood out of his cabin talking to some employee, telling him something.

His cabin is in the way of Kartik's , I inhaled a sharp breath!!!!

As he saw me, his lips pressed into a line, as he ignored me continuing with his work, I walked towards him, wanting to pass him, ignoring him.

But my luck sucks, as I reached him the employee left. "Why did you do this to me?" I stopped,and looked at me, who turned towards me , tears flowed down his left eyes. As he gritted his teeth,I gulped and tried to be normal. "What"k asked, acting unknown.

"Yes of course you don't know"he chuckled sarcastically,  my heart pained,  my hands clutched mg dress

"If you loved him, why were you with me huh?" He said stepping closer me,

"Why did you destroy my life?"he took another step too close to me, mh breathing went heavy and my heartbeat raced.

"You didn't even care to tell me this face to face, just left a message as if I never mattered to you!!!" He gritted.

I can't bear it!!!

I can't !!!

"I don't want to talk '' I turned trying to leave, but he held my hand, pulling me against him. I gasped as I collided with him, his hand xurled around my wrist tightly!!!!

"You never loved me right?...it was all fake!!!"hirt flashed my face, my feelings - were not fake!!!

Every moment I laughed with him, enjoyed with him was not fake, it was all real from my heart, he had so much hatred right now in his eyes, that was sending shivers down my body, his breathing heavy, he was panting due To anger building in his.

He stared into my eyes, and I into his!!!!

"You.are.not.my.husband"I finally said, and he frowned a bit.

"You are not my husband....you can't hold me like this,'' I repeated, making his grip loosened on me.

He stepped back, hurt flashing on his face, "oh Of Course am not"he said slowly, and turned to leave, my hand held his hand as my heart felt sorry" Kunal"i said.

He looked at me and then his hand, then at his left.

Making me look right!!!!

Fuck no!!!

Kartik stood there, fuming!!!!

But his posture was calm, but i could tell he is mad as fuck, he marched towards me, towards us.

Holy fuck no!!!

Please don't create a scene here!!!!

He stopped in front of me"We are leaving...come downstairs as soon as you are done"he said, eyeing my hand around Kunal's wrist!!!, and walked away.

Fuck!!

I left Kunal's hand and followed Kartik!!!

He stood against the car, wth hisnarms crossed against his chest and his gaze on the ground.

Am dead for sure!!!!!!

He looked up, seeing me coming towards him,he held my hand as soon as i reach him, and opened the door for me, making me sit in harshly, while he himself walked towards the driver seat,

The drive was silent,and I was scared. I kept on glancing at him every minute, he didn't even look at me, his jaw was clenched!!

As soon as we reached our Mansion, and I stepped out of the car, he came towards me, and held my hand, glaring at me, he turned walking in pulling me with his grip too tight and hurting.

I tried to get off it!!!

But he pulled me into the mansion, slamming the door behind us.

His grip loosened as soon as we passed the door.

What do you think gonna happen next?🙀🌝

Hint: somthing shocking af!!!!!😼💪

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

110K 6.3K 35
just read this story
37.4K 3.1K 42
Manik Malhotra - A worldwide famous Bollywood megastar & a business magnet. He has it all from godly looks to unimaginable riches & everything one ca...
58.5K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
62.4K 3.7K 33
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...