Sinners Like Us || taekook βœ“

By vkookify

"i can make you moan louder than he ever can, kim taehyung" - in which kim taehyung who's unhappy with his ma... More

𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘴
π˜› π˜™ 𝘈 𝘐 π˜“ 𝘌 π˜™
P L A Y L I S T
1 : tattoos
2 : moonlight
3 : lipstick stain
4 : drunk as a skunk
5 : kiss me
6 : me or him?
7 : caught red handed
8 : a sinner can only lie
9 : a moment for two
10 : you're dirty
11 : love hurts
13 : take you to heaven
Road To Hell
14 : by your side
15 : naked
16 : fall out of love
17 : just a filthy hole
18 : will you touch me?
19 : chest play
20 : use your words
21 : go hard
E D I T S ( PT. 1 )
22 : erection
23 : desperate for your love
24 : dirty mouth
25 : i love you
26 : don't make any sound
27 : i can't stop loving you
28 : what are we ?
29 : did i lose you ?
E D I T S ( PT. 2 )
30 : love is stupid
31 : you're mine
32 : till death do us part
33 : bloodlust
34 : hoodie boy
35 : the truth untold
36 : my pretty boy
β™‘

12 : hyung

17.6K 1K 462
By vkookify

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

one thing taehyung has come to hate about himself is how vulnerable he can get sometimes, leaving him furious about why he would ever let his guard down like that in front of anybody. back then when he fought his family just to be with bogum, even then he never let himself be so weak and down in the dumps– it was just not in kim taehyung's nature. however, that seemed to change when a certain raven head entered his life, turning it upside down without even doing anything. how funny.

it was laughable honestly since jungkook didn't even seem to realize what he was doing to taehyung.

or at least taehyung thought so.

the brown-haired male wanted nothing more than to be just left alone at a time like this when he fought with his supposed-to-be love of life and ran away from his own house. but his neighbor jeon jungkook had other plans after he came across the male who stood in front of his bike, ready to be hit by it. something ached in his heart when he rushed to the male, noticing those pearl-like tears shimmering in his amber brown eyes.

'who the fuck made him cry' that was all jungkook could think of at that time as he approached the crying male step by step. taehyung had his teary eyes widened resulting more tears to roll down while he stepped back a little, ready to run away again. something he figured he was good at.

however, his plan failed when jungkook softly held his arm and bent his head down a little to get a good view of his crying face since he was looking down so that the raven head won't see this vulnerable side of him. but of course, jungkook won't let anything go according to his silly little plans. it didn't make taehyung mad or irritated, instead, it warmed his heart. all the unexpected things jungkook does leaves him awestruck and curious about how much can this raven head surprise him with his overly lovable gestures.

jungkook is just so different from bogum.

taehyung hated to admit it but the truth can't be neglected, can it?

"who made you cry, hyung?" his heart skipped a beat at the honorific that softly left the younger's lips, making it all too hard for him to not cry.

jungkook was so cruel to push him off the limits with his solicitous actions. can't he just stop? why won't he stop? taehyung wondered.

"i. . . i'm okay. . ." taehyung ran out of words. what kind of lies could he feed the raven head when it was clear he already had gotten an idea of why taehyung was running on the road in the middle of the night with tears streaming down his face? could he even lie?

"no you're not— and why are you barefooted? god, your feet is bleeding!" jungkook got on his knees as he took taehyung's foot gently off the ground before placing it on his kneecap, observing the injuries the brown haired male got from running barefooted.

taehyung hadn't even realized he was not wearing shoes. couldn't even feel the sharp stones and other objects scraping his feet. the ruthless fight he had with bogum made all his other pains so small, so meaningless. however, now when jungkook held his foot and observed it as if he was worried so damn much made taehyung feel the pain finally. he winched and tried to retrieve his foot back but the raven head held it firmly since he can't let the wounded bare leg touch the dirty road.

"gosh, it's hurt so bad. . ." jungkook bite down on his lower lip as he examined the foot for one more time before he looked up at taehyung who flinched when those concerned eyes directly fell on his ones. the brown haired male panicked and looked away, not handling the keen gaze like always.

"i'm really fine—"

"shut up. you're not" jungkook stood up before cautiously sliding his one hand under taehyung's legs and the other supporting his back before picking up the brown haired male in his arms bridal style that left taehyung shocked as he wiggled in his arms, cheeks turning tint red.

"w-what are you doing! put me down!"

"you had a fight with your husband, right hyung?" taehyung halted struggling as his hand that was formed in a fist remained on jungkook's broad chest, not hitting him anymore.

there it was again, jungkook leaving taehyung speechless. how does he do it every time? knowing everything without even being involved? taehyung found it amusing yet a curse because right now, him being speechless proves jungkook right and him wrong.

"so i'm right"

"that's none of your business. . . put me down" taehyung let out sternly. he would rather want to be abandoned than face a situation he doesn't want to be in. jungkook wasn't supposed to know so much about his life to begin with so why was he meddling in when he should not? it was vexatious but in some corner of his heart, he longed for jungkook to be involved, to know how not okay he is. he wants to be noticed by the raven head. he doesn't know why but he wants to. it was selfish and repulsive, perhaps that being the case, taehyung wished nothing more than to be alone and push jungkook away.

after all, jungkook can't bring out a side of taehyung that wasn't supposed to exist.

"no, you're hurt so badly. i'm taking you home with me" the raven head calmly informed making taehyung snap his head up at him, eyes glistening with conflicted emotions.

"no! i don't wanna go back!"

"not to yours but mine, hyung" jungkook smiled softly and taehyung doesn't know why but he doesn't argue back. he just stared up at his face with tears building up in his eyes again. he pressed his lips together, trying hard not to cry before looking away. taehyung hates himself for being miserable. he fucking hates it.

but who would tell him, that jungkook is there for him to show all his weak sides, to be as much miserable as he wants to be. the raven head wants to be a person taehyung can trust enough to be weak, to not act as if everything is alright. jungkook wants to be taehyung's salvation.

"let's go hyung" he smiled a little more this time as he carried taehyung to his bike before making him sit on it and then getting on himself as well. "hold onto me" jungkook took taehyung's hand and guided it to his waist. taehyung hesitated at first but eventually, he let his guard down again, wrapping both his arms around the raven head's torso, face resting against his back which made jungkook glance at him from the rear mirror, a small smile curving his pierced lips.

and then both boys rode through the silent night. minds bristling with assorted thoughts.

𖥻𖥻𖥻

"does it hurt?" jungkook looked up at taehyung who was recoiling every time the raven head applied ointment on his wounded feet but to not worry jungkook, he shook his head hastily.

he's so bad at lying. the raven head thought to himself as he cautiously put the ointment and bandaged taehyung's feet afterwards.

"sorry, i'm not very good at this" he scratched his head while staring at the messy dressing he did on the other male's leg.

taehyung softly chuckled making jungkook lift his head at his blithesome face. something he hasn't seen in a very very long time.

jungkook just can't take his eyes off the male who was laughing without any restraint. the raven head doubts if he has ever seen anyone laugh so prettily. taehyung just couldn't get more perfect than he is already. yet, he is still with bogum who doesn't give a fuck about his pretty smiles— what a waste.

"no it's good enough, thank you. . . jungkook"

"a thank you won't be enough" jungkook sat on the carpet, tattooed hands resting on his backside as he leaned back with them, staring up at taehyung who was seated on the couch, dumbfounded by his question.

"then?"

"tell me everything. what happened, hyung?"

"why are you calling me hyung all of a sudden?" taehyung ignored the raven head's question by throwing a question he had in his mind for a while. but he should know by now, that he can't ever get away from jungkook and his blunt questions.

however, the raven head decided to answer his question before continuing with his confrontation.

"no idea. i just feel like to"

"i don't buy that" taehyung frowned. there has to be a reason why he is suddenly calling him hyung, that too so lovingly which makes taehyung flustered no matter how many times he hears it.

"you're stubborn" jungkook chuckled before continuing, "i lived in the USA for about five years so i kind of forgot the honorifics we use here. it only was about time i remembered you're older than me so i should be calling you hyung, no?"

"you're so random" taehyung sighed, finding it cute how jungkook just out of nowhere decided to use honorifics with him. but it also made a few questions rise in his head. "when did you return to korea then?"

"someone's curious about me hmm?" jungkook cocked his pierced eyebrow, tilting his head to the side exposing his neck and sharp jawline. taehyung's eyes lingered there for a few seconds before he cleared his throat.

"okay if you don't wanna tell—"

"i returned from the USA just a month ago, then brought the house that's next door to yours. then i opened my own tattoo shop since it's something i'm passionate about even though my parents wanted me to take over their company overseas. i chose to not and settle here. does that answer all your questions, your majesty?"

taehyung was yet again taken aback by how blunt the raven head was with his answers. telling him so much about himself— did he think they were close or something? but taehyung can't complain since he was the one who wanted to know about him, he wondered why was he so curious about his neighbor's life when he shouldn't be even interacting with him in the first place.

after hearing his answer, the brown haired male nodded his head while fidgeting with his fingers. it was awfully silent and taehyung wished it to be like this until he leaves but of course things would never go according to his plans when there's jeon jungkook in front of him.

"now that i have answered all your questions, it would only be fair that you do to mine"

"h-huh?" taehyung wanted to play oblivious. he could do anything to just avoid the topic but he knows all too well that it won't happen. and right now when he sees jungkook slowly sitting upright before putting his elbow on his bent legs, resting his chin on his palms while staring at him intensely. waiting for taehyung to start talking that made the aforementioned male nervous.

jungkook's posture screamed if he doesn't open his mouth any sooner, he would make him open it in his own way. taehyung wasn't sure of the latter one so unwillingly he had to do what the raven head told him to.

"uh. . . uh yeah. . . we i mean me and bogum had. . . a fight and out of anger. . . i–i ran out of the house" taehyung cringed by how many times he stuttered but it was so darn embarrassing for him to speak about his personal life to an outsider. an outsider who's quite not an outsider anymore.

"what was the fight about?" jungkook coldly asked, something in his aura changing from playful to menacing. the tension he built between them could be cut with a knife. it was suffocating and taehyung felt as if he was thrown into a lion's den, a very angry lion's den.

"i can't tell you that"

"that's fine. but no matter how big of a fight you guys had. that bastard has no right to fucking hit you" taehyung had to enlarge his eyes at the statement.

"how—how do you know?!" the brown haired male is now scared from how much the raven head knows about him or at least predicts about him. jungkook wasn't supposed to be questioning about his marriage life, how dare he even have the audacity to talk like that? however, taehyung is anything but angry about it. rather he is amused and flabbergasted.

just how well this raven head has come to know him? his neighbor he hasn't even spent much time with?

"do you even see that slap mark on your face?" jungkook felt those words poisonous against the tip of his tongue. even seeing those red marks on that pretty face boiled his blood like never.

murder was in his mind and he controlled it for now. just for now.

taehyung instantly touched the cheek he was slapped on with his fingers, since he couldn't see his face it left him restless. was the slap marks visible? so jungkook knew all along? it was just him that was an utter fool with his face imprinted with slap marks to his neighbor all this time? someone he wants out of his life?

now that he knew it, he felt naked under jungkook's gaze. taehyung just wanted to cover his face and run away yet again but of course, the furious raven head won't let it happen.

"so you knew all along? w-was it fun to make a fool out of me?" taehyung choked out, a knot forming in his throat and tears whelming in the corners of his eyes. it was indeed so humiliating to be like this in front of jungkook so he couldn't help but speak whatever came to his mouth.

"what? no! how could i even tell you that when. . . when you don't even trust me enough to say the truth?"

"why should i though? what are we for me to tell you my private life's issues?!" taehyung didn't want to raise his voice nor did he want to hurt jungkook by talking so cruelly. however, the anger and frustration that built up in his system from all that's happening to him just made him burst open with thoughtless words.

jungkook pressed his lips together after not knowing what to say to that. really what were they for taehyung to even let him know he was slapped? why was jungkook intruding in his life to this extent? regardless, he wanted them to be something more than just neighbors.

his sinful desires taking control over him without his own knowing.

"then why don't we become something special?" jungkook crawled to the man on the couch. all too slowly while staring at him like a predator stares at its prey before devouring it. those blonde and black mixed hair strands gracefully fell over his keen eyes as he moved closer to the now growing flustered taehyung.

how could he be not flustered when jungkook is crawling to him, looking so sinfully hot while doing so?

taehyung flinched when the raven head knelt right before him and placed his veiny hand on his thighs. jungkook raised his head and looked directly into taehyung's eyes as a smirk grew on his pierced lips.

"i like you, hyung"

━↺━

I have my finals in a week so the updates will be slow from now on, but yes I'll be updating at least. and get ready, the real story starts from here ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 355 11
He can't live without me... β€’ Taekook β€’ Top Jungkook β€’ bottom Taehyung
73.1K 2.7K 22
" Money can make you do things, no one else can! " A story where Taehyung and Jungkook who are step brothers turned broke and has to do anything for...
33.3K 2K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
125K 7.6K 45
"So...does that mean you fancy me?" "Oh my fucking lord, shut up you jerk." where two university students move in together and learn to live with the...