He or He (Possessiveness vs...

By Khans__profession

Hello guys, well many of you love the couple anuseena so i thought to write it. It just a different story... More

Characters
Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 17

499 50 5
By Khans__profession

As the car was reaching its destination anubhav was gazing his lady love who was sitting beside him..

Along with his child in her stomach.. A man will dream this that he should be with his love life along with their love symbol and this feeling was was over joyed for anubhav ...

The car stopped in its destination... He came out of the car and opened her side door in a gentleman manner and haseena giggled and gave her hand to him ...

They both went to the table and sat on their places.... A waiter came their and took their orders...

Anubhav was talking to her and was   drinking water but at a sudden he coughed and was taking dep breathes...

Haseena stood and went towards him and started massaging his head...

Haseena : ap theeke anubhav ..?

Anubhav : ha mein theek hu *cough * woh bas mein abhi washroom hokar aya... Ap yaha se jaye nahi...

Haseena : ji theeke...

She looked towards him in confused manner... And he just nodded his head and went to rest room ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karishma singh and pushpa ji just reached their destination not before arguing on the one hotel room...

They reached and went inside to the reception

...

Receptionist : hello mam..., how can i help you...

Karishma : ji hello... Woh hamara kamra book hua tha..

Receptionist: ji apna last name bataye madam...

Karishma : ji.. Karishma singh aur pushpa singh ..

Receptionist : ji mam apka room number 10 hai .. 1st Floor to the left side mam...

Karishma : ji shukriya... Chaliye pushpa ji... Apka..

She was saying but was stopped as she did not spot pushpa ji there...

She looked here and there and asked the receptionist...

Karishma : apne ek aurat ko dekha hai joh mere saath ayi thi...

Receptionist : ji.. Apki amma...

Karishma : ji..ji wahi... Kaha hai apne dekha....

Receptionist : ya... Ab mujhse baat karre thi aur woh waha dinner section ke paas gaye hai...

Karishma : amma yeh pushpa ji... Ji shukriya..

By saying this she went to the dinner section and was looking to pushpa ji... But she was no where... But some thing caught her attention...

Some one and he was non other than anubhav and he was sitting with a girl who's back was facing towards karishma ... And she cannot see her face ... But anubhav can see her...

He just lifted his eyes and saw that karishma singh was watching him he coughed violently...

She shooked his head and went to rest room... And was washing her hands... And in no time anubhav also entered the wash room...

The wash room was with both mens and womens doors... With a small corridor...

Karishma singh saw anubhav entering and folded her hands but anubhav saw karishma singh and hugged her dearly....

Because how we fight we will end up as a brother and sister .. Whom we have fought alot and now we want to hug them alot because of our daily works and busy schedules....
..

Karishma was shocked but reciprocated the hug and anubhav detached himself from her...

Anubhav : are karishma behna tum yaha.. Kya karre ho..?

Karishma : are amma ham yaha kaise matlab... Ap ko pata nahi kya... Ap se milkar hi toh aye hai yaha..

Anubhav was shocked but composed him self...

Anubhav : ha ap woh ham se mili thi... Ham.. Ham yaha kuch kaam se aye hai...

Karishma : acha.. Kounsa kaam .. Aur woh ladki koun thi ? Joh apke saath baat karre thi.... Dekhe anu bhaiyya .. Yeh sab nahi chalega... Aur apne vada kiya tha ki ap haseena madam ko dundenge.....

Anubhav : ha hamne wada kiya tha... Bus woh hamare dost hai... Aur bas kuch kaam ke bare mein baat karre the...

Karishma : acha.. Theeke waise ap kaha ruk rahe hai.. Ham toh yahi ruk rahe hai.. Pushpa ji bi hai...

Anubhav : acha .. Waise behena ham toh jare hai... Woh abhi nikalre hai...

Karishma : acha theeke... Lekin anu bhaiya apne hame kal kahe nahi bataya ki ap bi jare hai... Apne toh kuch bola bi nahi aur itni jaldi kaise aye ap..?

Anubhav : are.. Behena woh hamara plan bahut jaldi mein hua hai.. Aur ham air plane se aye hai toh jaldi pahunch gaye... Abhi ap jaye warna pushpa ji pata nahi kaha honge... Ham chalte hai .. Deri hori hai...

Karishma : theeke phir...

By saying this anubhav in hurry came out of the washroom and went to his table and karishma went to washroom....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anubhav came running towards their table and saw that haseena was waiting for him by playing with food...

Anubhav came and called her...

Anubhav : jaana...

Haseena : anubhav kaha the ap .. Itni der...

Anubhav : jaana abhi hame nikalna hoga..

Haseena : kya?... Are par khana ..,

Anubhav : ham ise pack karwa lete hai ap jaye jake gadi mein bhaithe....

Haseena : are par...

She was saying some thing but was stopped by anubhav husky and dangerous voice...

Anubhav : JAANA...

Haseena : ji...

By saying this she came out of the restaurant and silently sat on her seat and anubhav came their and sat on the driving seat and drove from there...

In the hotel.

Karishma singh came out of the washroom and saw that pushpa ji was coming towards her in a running way...

Pushpa ji : ap..*breathing * kaha *breathing * thi...

Karishma : ham kaha the..?

And she nodded her head and then  karishma singh also nodded her head..

Karishma : pushpa ji ham toh yahi the par pata nahi ap kaha gayab ho gaye... Amma hamne apko kaha kaha nahi dhunda... Aur ap hai ki mili nahi..

Pushpa ji : are ham yahi the .. Woh corridor ke paas waha pe muft nein golgappe milre the...

Karishma : ka baad hai inhe bi pata hai ki ap kitni chatori hai... Aur apke liye muft mein golgappe diye... Pushpa ji yaha toh chod de chatora pan aur zara case ke baare mein sochiye... Pehle toh hame hamare kamre mein jaana chaiyye...

Pushpa : ha ..ha ap hame mat sikhayye... Apki amma hai ham yaha pe bhuliye mat.... Aur waise bhi hamne aur sirf golgappe hi nahi  khaye hamne yeh bhi pata lagaya hai ki woh building kaha hai.. Joh tourist guidence dete hai....

Karishma : ka baat hai pushpa ji... Apne pehle baar apne dimag ka istemaal kiya hai...

Pushpa ji : ham toh istemaal hi karte hai... Ap hi  hai joh sunti nahi hai... Lekin ham apko ek baat batana bhul gaye hai..ki.. Anubhav sir ka phone aya tha .. Puch rahe the ki yaha ka vatavaran puchre the... Aur keh rahe the ki woh aur barbie madam saath mein woh drugs ka case solve karre hai... Aur unhe kuch sin ke liye mumbai bheja gaya hai....

Karishma : KAAAA.... ANUBHAV BHAIYYA MUMBAI MEIN HAI.....

Continue in the next chapter..

Hello guys 😘

hope you liked the chapter 😍

so what do you think 🤔

don't forget to vote ,

comment ,

share,

follow..

Target 50

please vote pumpkins 🥺

please ignore the grammatical mistakes 🥺

have a good day 😘..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.9K 20
So story starts from when hassena struck in druge case but not her self like show but some who pushed her in this .... do because of department reput...
77K 5.5K 53
Genre:- Thriller/ crime Everything is messed up in their lives. SHO Hassena Mallik, SHO of Mahila Police Thaana and the tension between SI Karishma S...
74.6K 5.9K 52
This story is about Anubhav- the DSP of Lucknow and Haseena -SHO of Mahila Police Thana..from the serial - MADDAM SIR. This story is the continuatio...
The Team By

Fanfiction

6.4K 360 10
Maddam Sir Fan Fiction. I just love the characters of Maddam Sir and have tried exploring them in thus fan fiction. This story starts from the scene...