Emdrew Stonefield: Together A...

By TheAmazingYuminette

What If Andrew still has a crush on her? What if love never ended it just took a break and then came back?... More

Crush Again?
Ideas
Divorce (Emma P.O.V)
An Unexpected Storm
The Hospital (Emma P. O. V)
Meeting Again
Confession
Engagement and Wedding

Secrets about Love

60 1 0
By TheAmazingYuminette

Andrew decided to keep it a secret, his crush. He wanted to because Emma was already married. He thought, " Why am I feeling this a bit too late?" He now wished he asked her to marry him, because even if she said no, at least he tried. But it's getting more and more obvious, and romours has started, while his parents are trying to make him say it. But, he didn't want to break her heart again. Not this time, he thought. So, how can he get her back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...