7. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V A New Story...

By HungjuiChiu

After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of c... More

Chapter 1 The Synchro Dimension - "City"
Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons
Chapter 3 Synchro Sector
Chapter 4 Super Duelists
Chapter 5 Dark Synchro
Chapter 6 Visit to Security
Chapter 7 Dueling's Most Wanted
Chapter 8 No Cards, No Pardon
Chapter 9 The Man who Threw Away his Draws
Chapter 10 Plans and Surprises
Chapter 11 Siblings vs. Siblings
Chapter 12 The Great Escape
Chapter 13 Duel King - Jack Atlas
Chapter 14 The Light and Darkness of the City
Chapter 15 The Black Rose Witch
Chapter 16 Ghost Force vs. Infernity
Chapter 17 An Out-Of-Reach Shout
Chapter 18 Duel Consequences
Chapter 19 Slaying the Dragon! Yugo vs Sawatari
Chapter 20 Earthbound Pendulum God Ccapac Apu
Chapter 21 Revival of Burno
Chapter 22 Mask of a Clown
Chapter 23 King's Gambit
Chapter 24 The Beauty of Destruction
Chapter 25 Storm of Revolution
Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save
Chapter 27 Our Respective Battlefields
Chapter 28 A Matter of Trust
Chapter 29 Hatred Caused by Sorrow
Chapter 30 A Battle of Trust
Chapter 31 Vivian vs. Reisho
Chapter 32 Roget's Request
Chapter 33 Determination Duel
Chapter 34 A Plan and a Promise
Chapter 35 Unyielding Resolve
Chapter 36 The Memories of the Beast
Chapter 37 Academia Attacks
Chapter 38 The True Beginning
Chapter 39 Mark of the Monkey
Chapter 40 Flower Vs. Dragons
Chapter 41 Companion's Feelings
Chapter 42 Truth and Consequences
Chapter 44 The Sinister Bell's Chime
Chapter 45 Resentment of Tops
Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel
Chapter 47 Signs of Doom Part 1
Chapter 48 Signs of Doom Part 2
Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion
Chapter 50 Road Rage
Chapter 51 Friendship Finale Part 1
Chapter 52 Friendship Finale Part 2
Chapter 53 A Vicious Cycle

Chapter 43 Sibling Battle: Manibus

165 5 0
By HungjuiChiu

With Lisa joining them, they are heading towards the Hands gate for the fifth Dark Signer. When everything is happening outside, inside Yuni, Risu starts to wake up as she rubs her head.

"Aw...what just happened..." Risu says as she looks around.

"You finally awake, Risu." Risu turns around and sees two people that look like her.

"What...you are Zarine, right? Then am I in Yuni's mind?" Risu asks.

"You seem to process it quickly." Rumi says. "Yes, you used up the energy trying to free Yuya from Roget's control, so Yuni fuses with you to help you."

"I see..." Risu says depressed. "How is it outside? And how did the championship go?"

Rumi says, "It is canceled for now, since Academia has started the assault and then the Dark Signers take all the people's souls away."

"Dark Signers? Is that the purple mark that you have told us about?" Risu says, "The people who can use negative levels and summon a god that needs 1000 souls?"

"Yes." Zarine says, "And you might not like this, Rin also becomes one of the Dark Signers."

"What?" Risu is shocked, "Why her?"

"Remember the fall Yuzu did, at the last moment, Rin defuses herself and uses Arctic Blizzard to save her from the fall. So she is the one that falls to her doom."

Risu starts to tear up and kneels. She asks, "Is there a way to save her...Rin is like a sister to me..."

"We have, right now we have freed 4 of the 10 Dark Signers. It is just a matter of time when we face her." Zarine says.

Risu says, "Then I'll want to help out, I am not going to let Rin continue to do this."

Zarine smiles, "Thank you, Risu."

At the same time, Sora and Sona come back to the group and meet others on their way. Reisho asks, "How are the students going, Sora, Sona?"

"They know the Professor's plan and they will try to stop them." Sora says. "We are going to have more allies to help us."

Reiji says, "Good. We need all the help we can get to stop Academia from ruining the 4 dimensions."

Sona asks, "How about the Dark Signers? How did it go?"

"We have 4 of the Earthbound Cards." Yuni shows them the 4 cards. "Now we are heading to the fifth one."

"I see." Sona says.

As they arrive at the Hands gate, Yuya says, "We are finally here...are you ready, Yuni?"

"I am not sure, but I think I am ready." Yuni says as she turns to Vivian, who also nods as she is also ready.

As they are waiting, there is no Dark Signer that does the flashy appearance and they find it very strange. Ryu asks, "So who is the Dark Signer that protects this place? Why hasn't he or she show up?"

"I have no idea." Hana says. "We have never met the Dark Signers with the Hands Mark and the Spider Mark."

"If you want to turn off the gate, then you'll have to defeat me in a duel!" Vivian suddenly yells, causing the others to look at her in surprise. Not only that, Vivian is wearing a black and white cape, much to everyone's confusion.

"What are you talking about Vivian?" Gongenzaka asks.

Vivian turns to the others while raising her hand, and much to their surprise, purple flames appear and they're forming into the shape of two hands.

"The hands' mark..." Ron says, "That's the Mark of this place!"

"Does that mean Vivian is a Dark Signer that is guarding this place?" Ryu asks. "How is that even possible? When did she die and how come we didn't notice the mark on her hand?"

Mark says, "Well, I think I am also shocked about this. Condor didn't tell me that one of the Sakaki's is a Dark Signer, not to mention...I also learned about this today."

Everyone turns to Vivian, who just opens her eyes and it turns black. Yuni feels a little pain because her sister is a Dark Signer. Yuni says, "Vivian, the time has come for the two of us to duel, huh?"

"As your fated enemy, I want you to show me what you've got! Don't you dare hold back on me!" Vivian says as the both of them are now on their D-Wheels.

Yuya and Katrina are sighing as Yuya says, "Well, it happened."

Katrina says, "Let's just hope that nothing happens to both of them while they have their own Shadow Duel..."

Jean notices how calm the two are, and she asks, "Yuya, Katrina, you know about this the whole time, right? About Vivian being the Dark Signer?"

Yuya turns to the others and he says, "We were aware of it, but not as long as Yuni. Vivian has been a Dark Signer 9 years ago, she was supposed to be killed along with her father in the car crash."

Katrina says, "But one of the books her birth father wrote, Manibus, was the book that once held the soul of the Earthbound God known as Manibus, after the death of Vivian, it comes to alive and possess Vivian, causing her to keep living. Not only that, but Manibus is also a forbidden book back in Standard because 1000 readers who read the story were gone missing. I have to assume that those 1000 souls have become the sacrifices of the Earthbound God."

Yuzu says, "Vivian also told me about this when she arrived at the underground. She is also scared because she'll have to fight Yuni, who is close to her as a family."

With the Field Magic Crossover read, Yuni and Vivian ride off and yell, "Duel!" (Yuni:4000)(Vivian:4000)

During this riding, Yuni and Vivian accelerate as Vivian gets past the first corner. Vivian says, "I'll go first. I use Scale 3 Ghost Force Doll Anna and Scale 9 One-eyed Minion to set the Pendulum Scale!"

As two monsters appear on the field, she says, "With this, I can summon monsters from Level 4 to Level 7. Pendulum Summon! Come forth! Dragon that conceals in the darkness, take away all hopes from the souls you devoured! Level 8! Ghost Force: Dimension Despair Dragon!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8 DPS:4)

As the monster appears on the field, Yuni mutters, "Dimension Despair Dragon? I don't remember I have made this card..."

"This is the Dark Pendulum version of Dimension Stare Dragon. Now I'm a Dark Signer, I'm going to use Dark Summons for this duel." Vivian says.

"So that means Vivian also has Dark Synchro, Dark Xyz, and Dark Split monsters..." Yuya says.

Vivian says, "Using Doll Anna's effect, I send 2 cards to the graveyard." She says as the doll gives out an evil laugh as Vivian sends two cards to the graveyard. "And I end my turn."

Back at the others, Reisho says, "If that monster has the same effect as Stare Dragon, which depends on the monster's attribute, Yuni has to be careful."

Sora says, "But still, to think she is a Dark Signer..."

"My turn." Yuni draws the card and says, "I set Scale 2 Soccer Player and Scale 9 Happy Teacher on the Pendulum Zone." As the two monsters appear on the field, Yuni says, "First I use Soccer Player's Pendulum Effect, I can give you damage equal to half of the Happy Teacher's ATK."

A soccer ball hits Vivian in the face. (Vivian:4000-3500) "Now with the set scale, I can summon monsters from Level 3 to 8! Swing! Pendulum of my heart! Listen to my call and show us the way! Pendulum Summon! Come! First is Shooting Swimmer! (ATK:500/DEF:1500, LV:4) Next is Smile Fairy Wave Surfer! (ATK:600/DEF:1400, LV:3) And finally, tuner monster, Dark Resonator!" (ATK:1300/DEF:300 LV:5)

"By using Shooting Swimmer's effect, I pay 200 LP to draw a card. I draw 5 cards." Yuni says. (Yuni:4000-3000)

"So you are drawing for good cards..." Vivian says.

As the monster appears, she says, "Then I Normal Summon Tuner Monster Aqua Mermaid: The Octopus." (ATK:1200/DEF:200 LV:1)

Once the mermaid appears, Yugo asks, "Hey, that is Risu's monster...does that mean..."

"Yes, Risu is inside Yuni because she tried to save me from that bastard Roget's control." Yuya says in disgust.

Yuni says, "I tune Level 4 Shooting Swimmer with Level 1 Octopus! Live in the underwater, it is time to show the coldness from the depths! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 5! Aqua Mermaid The Queen!"(ATK:2000/DEF:1500 LV:5)

As the queen appears, Yuni says, "And then I tune Level 3 Wave Surfer with Level 3 Dark Resonator! As summer comes, the cool wind will make people happy! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 6! Smile Fairy: Cool Bird!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:6)

As the bird appears, Vivian says, "2 Synchro Monsters this instant..."

Yuni says, "I use Queen's effect. I have an Aqua Mermaid Monster in my graveyard, so I can add 1000 ATK."

"You are not going to do that. I use Stare Dragon's effect to negate that effect since you have a Water Attribute monster on the field." Vivian says.

"Nice try, but you just used up your effect, which means you can't negated my second effect." Vivian gasps as Yuni says, "The reason I draw 5 cards, so I can use Cool's Bird's effect to lower the level of itself, now I have four cards in my hand, I lower the levels to Level 2." (Level:6-2)

"Now there are two Synchro monsters..." Yuzu says.

Hana says, "She is aiming for Rainbow Wing..."

"Water is pure and clean, just like minds can be clear. This is my Clear Mind! I tune the Queen with the Whale!" Yuni suddenly disappears as she also appears again, she chants, "Spread those wondrous and colorful wings, and strike down your enemies with the powers of Waters! Accel Synchro Summon! Appear now! Level 7! Rainbow Wing Aqua Dragon!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:7 PS:8)

As the dragon appears, Vivian is sweat-dropping. "Damn it... I should have negated this one's effect..."

Yuni says, "Too late for you. I use its effect, Stare Dragon's level is 8, so I can make it 2400 ATK and attack directly! Go! Hydro Shoot of Rainbow!"

Vivian says, "I use Shadow Puppet's effect in my graveyard, I can summon it on the field and you can only attack it."

The shadow puppet appears on the field in DEF mode, so Rainbow Wing didn't give Vivian damage.

"She just negated it..." Ron says.

"Yeah..." Lisa says. "She is strong."

"I set three cards and end my turn." Yuni says.

Vivian sighs in relief and Manibus says, "Your sister sure is strong."

"I won't deny it, but I'll be stronger." She draws the card and is surprised to see the card she drew. "It is here huh..."

Manibus smiles, "Don't forget you have the trap card in your graveyard."

"I won't." Vivian turns to her sister, "I use my trap card in my graveyard, Darkness Pendulum Shift! I can only activate this card in the graveyard, all my Pendulum Scales will be changed into Dark Pendulum Scales!"

"What?" Yuni is shocked.

"Dark Pendulum Scales?" Mark says, "She has that kind of card in her deck?"

"I have no idea." Yuya says as the two Pendulum Monsters in the sky start to change dark. "But something tells me that the Earthbound God is coming..."

"With the Dark Scale 3 and Dark Scale 9, I Dark Pendulum Summon!" Vivian shouts as the cocoon appears in the sky, the floor is shaking as everyone feels it.

"Come forth, my friend, Earthbound Pendulum God! Manibus!" Vivian says as the cocoon breaks, the White and Black colored two hands with an eye on each palm on the monster appears. (ATK:3200/DEF:2200 LV:10 DPS:5)

"Those sure are giant big hands..." Sawatari says.

"I am a little scared..." Amanda says as Crow and Kiryu hug the three children.

"Manibus..." Yuni says she is a little shaken at how the monster looks. "So we finally meet.."

Yuya says, "This is a new one as well... I wonder what its effect is..."

Vivian says, "Like all the Earthbound Gods, Manibus can attack you directly. So I'm going to do that."

Manibus starts to grab Yuni, Yuni says, "Quick Play Magic, Smile Kuriboh's Call! I summon a Smile Kuriboh from my deck."

As the Kuriboh with a smile appears on the field. (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:1 PS:10) Yuni says, "I use its effect, this monster won't be destroyed by battle and you can only attack it."

Vivian grits her teeth as the attack missed. She then says, "Not bad, but you haven't seen the true power of Manibus. After the battle, whether it is negated or not, I can take control of one opposing monster! My target is going to be your Smile Kuriboh!"

"What?" Yuni is shocked as Manibus produces black strings and takes control of Smile Kuriboh to her field.

The others are blinking in surprise and Yuzu says, "Manibus controls other people's monsters to her field? That is the effect?"

"Considering the story is about how the monster changes people into puppets and controls them to do its evil work." Yuya says, "But Yuni is in trouble, she still has Despair Dragon."

Vivian says, "Now that you can't use your Kuriboh, I can attack your monster and give you damage. Despair Dragon! Attack Rainbow Wing! Despair Looming!"

The dragon roars as Rainbow Wing becomes despaired and self-destructed. (Yuni:3000-2500)

"I end my turn." Vivian says. "How do you think of my Earthbound God? She is just like the monster in the story known as Manibus."

"I am surprised, but it is my turn." Yuni says in a calm tone as she draws a card. "Using the set scale, I Pendulum Summon! come forth! Revive from my extra deck! Rainbow Wing Aqua Dragon!"

As the dragon appears from the Extra Deck, she says, "Then I summon Chain Resonator from my hand." (ATK:100/DEF:100 LV:1)

As the two monsters appear, she says, "I tune Level 7 Rainbow Wing Synchro Dragon with Level 1 Chain Resonator! The ruler's heartbeats will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon! My very soul, Soul Red Demon Dragon!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8 PS:1)

As the dragon appears, Crow says, "She also has Jack's monster?"

"That is her Signer Dragon." Sona replies. "In fact, Jack also knew about this, he acknowledges her dueling skills."

Yuni grabs an Action Card and says, "Good. My preparations are complete. Battle! I attack the Smile Kuriboh that you control."

Vivian is confused, "But due to the effect, it won't be destroyed and due to the DEF position, I won't get damage."

"I know." Yuni says, "I use Soul Red Demon Dragon's effect: when this card battles a DEF position monster, I can destroy all DEF position monsters my opponent controls."

"What?" Vivian is shocked as her monster is destroyed. Yuni says, "And I am not finished yet, I use Equip Magic: Smile Ring. I give my monster 1000 ATK. And Action Magic: Wonder Chance! I can attack again. I destroy your Despair Dragon! Absolute Power Force."

Vivian gets hit when the punch hits the dragon and destroys it. (Vivian:3500-2500)

"You always know how to counter my attacks..." Vivian smiles as she draws a card. "With the set scale, I Pendulum Summon once more! Return to my Extra Deck! Dimension Despair Dragon! And from my hand, Cursed Tree!"

After the monster appears, Vivian says, "Before I do that, I target Dimension Despair Dragon, which is a DARK attribute, I can add one Dark Tuner from my deck to my hand. I Overlay my Despair Dragon and Cursed Tree!"

The two monsters go into the galaxy-like portal, she says, "Dragon that lurks in the shadow, rise from the ground and drag your enemies to hell! Xyz Summon! Come forth Rank 8! Ghost Force: Dimension Shadow Dragon!"(ATK:3000/DEF:2500 RNK:8 OVU:2 PS:4)

This time, Vivian's D-Wheel's shadow grows bigger and bigger, then it changes into a black-colored dragon.

"Shadow Dragon..." Yuni is now sweating.

"So Vivian has a set of 4 dragons as well?" Satoshi asks. "And they were just like the dragons Yuya used..."

"Yeah." Yuya says. "My sister is the one who made those since one of the stories her father wrote is the story of Zarc."

"Now I'll show you what I'm made of! I use Rank-Down Magic: Drag to Hell! I can Dark Xyz Summon a monster that's twice the Rank lower than this monster! I overlay Dimension Shadow Dragon!"

After the monster goes into the portal, she says, "Dragon with a rebellious nature, show your iron will to betray your comrades and strike! Rank-Down Dark Xyz Change! Come forth! Rank Negative 8! Ghost Force: Dimension Betrayal Dragon! (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 RNK:-8 OVU:3)

This time the monster looking like Light Patience appear on the field, Vivian charges forward and says, "Battle! I attack you directly with Manibus."

Yuni says, "Trap Card: Call of the Haunted! I summon back my Smile Kuriboh!"

As the Kuriboh appears in ATK mode, it gets destroyed as Yuni says, "In ATK mode, I won't get damage."

Vivian says, "But I take control of your dragon with Manibus' effect!" Manibus then produces the strings and control Soul Red.

"Seems like everything is going as planned." Yuni grabs another Action Card by jumping into the sky. "Action Magic: Great Escape. I end the battle phase."

Vivian says, "What? Damn it..."

Yuni says, "Also, you made a mistake by controlling my monster. Soul Red Demon Dragon can destroy the monsters you control that doesn't attack this turn."

"When Dimension Betrayal Dragon has Overlay Units, it won't be destroyed by effects!" Vivian yells, much to Yuni's surprise.

"Too bad that you failed to destroy my Dragon." Vivian says. "I end my turn."

"My turn." Yuni draws the card and says, "I summon Smile Fairy Balloon Clown." (ATK:500/DEF:1000 LV:2)

A balloon with a clown head appears on the field, Yuni says, "I use its effect. Every player can draw two cards."

Vivian also draws her cards as Yuni says, "With the set scale, I Pendulum Summon, come forth! Rainbow Wing!"

As the monster is back, Yuni says, "I use its effect, I target Manibus, which is Level 10. I can attack you directly with 3000 ATK. Go! Hydro Shoot of Rainbow!"

Vivian widens her eyes as the attack hits. It creates smoke clouds as everyone is surprised.

"Does it work?" Katrina asks.

But as the smoke clears, Vivian, who is lowering her head, says, "I use Action Magic: Evasion to evade the attack."

Then he raises her head, her eyes are now glowing purple, much to the surprise of everyone. Aki asks, "Those eyes...Is she being controlled?"

"Her eyes are glowing just like mine...so it does mean that she was controlled." Lisa says.

"Or maybe not." Yuya says, causing them to be confused. "Manibus is actually different from the other Earthbound Gods after all."

Vivian says, "I am impressed that you manage to push us this far, I give you my praise."

Yuni says, "That voice...so it is still Vivian... I set one card and end my turn."

"Now feel my power. My turn." Vivian draws a card and says, "I attack your Rainbow Wing with Manibus!"

"Huh? You're not going to attack directly?" Yuni asks as she takes the Action card. "Miracle! I halve my damage and negate my monster's destruction."

Yuni gets hit by the force as she is struggling on the D-Wheel. (Yuni:3000-2650)

Vivian says, "And I detach one Overlay Unit from Betrayal Dragon, I can release your Soul Red Demon Dragon and give you damage equal to half of its ATK!

Yuni widens her eyes as the attack hits, it causes her to fall off the D-Wheel.

"Yuni!" Everyone yells as Yuni is rolling to the ground. (Yuni:2650-1150)

Vivian also stops and rushes down to Yuni, "Sister, are you alright?"

Everyone is in disbelief, as Vivian still cares for her like she is her sister. Gongenzaka asks, "So she is still Vivian?"

"But why are her eyes still glowing?" Hana asks. "It doesn't make sense..."

Katrina says, "Manibus, she isn't actually evil. In fact, from what I heard from Sister, being the first one to come to the world, Manibus learns everything from this world and the hatred of the imprisonment already leaves her."

Yuya says, "So Yuni also promises that she will save both Vivian and her."

Yuni feels a hand in front of her as she slowly looks up. Vivian says, "The duel is not over yet. After I use the effect, Betrayal Dragon can't attack. I end my turn."

Yuni smiles and says, "You're right, the fun was just getting started." She puts her hand on hers and stands up, she also gets back to the D-Wheel. Then the two sets off once more. Yuni says, "Ladies and Gentlemen! Sorry for making all of your worry about me!"

Everyone sighs in relief as Yuni says, "The best duel is still going on! I won't give up finishing it!"

Then the 5 dragon marks also start to glow as they all gather towards Yuni, forming a dragon mark on Yuni's back. Yuya says, "It happens again."

Ruka says, "Yeah."

Yuni's deck starts to glow and she says, "My turn!" She draws the card and says, "Pendulum Summon! Come forth! Soul Red Demon Dragon!"

As the dragon is back, Yuni says, "I use Monster Reborn! I revive my Smile Kuriboh!"

The Kuriboh appears again and Yuni says, "And finally, I Normal summon Salvation Dragon - Saver Dragon!" (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:1)

The red dragon shines brightly as Vivian says, "Saver Dragon..."

"I tune the Level 8 Soul Red Demon Dragon, Level 1 Smile Kuriboh with Level 1 Savor Dragon! Lone polished light, become the true supreme ruler, and illuminate the earth! Shine your light! Synchro Summon! The great soul, Savior Soul Demon Dragon!"(ATK:4000/DEF:3000 LV:10 PS:13)

Everyone is amazed at the sight of a new monster, Yuni says, "I use its effect, I negate Manibus' effect and then gain its 3200 ATK to this monster!" The dragon glows as its ATK goes to 7200. (ATK:4000-7200)

"7200 ATK..." Vivian is shocked.

"Now battle! Ultimate Power force!" Yuni yells as the dragon starts charging towards the hands.

Vivian grabs an Action Card and sees it, "Miracle..." She smiles as the attack hits her. (Vivian:2500-0)

Once the duel ends, the souls that were absorbed from Manibus are free. Vivian is now lying on the ground as Yuni and the Sakakis rush toward her.

"Vivian, are you alright?" Yuya asks while trying to hold Vivian up.

Vivian laughs and says, "I feel much better. I always wanted to have an exciting duel with Sister... I have no regret now..."

Then she starts to change brown color until the Black Pendant from Bruno's hand flies towards her and starts to glow.

"What?" Yuni, Yuya, and Katrina are shocked as the Pendant not only revives Vivian, but the Dark Signer Mark also stays on her hand.

"What happened?" Katrina says. "And why is the mark still here?"

Vivian slowly wakes up, and her eye color is normal. She takes out the card. "Manibus?"

Manibus appears besides Vivian and says, "The Pendant didn't separate us...and my powers are still here..."

This time, even Yuya, Yuni, Katrina, Yuzu, Rua, Ruka, and Reisho can see the monster. Yuya says, "So this is Manibus..."

Yuni says, "Since Manibus has a change of heart unlike the other Dark Signers, so Vivian is now a half Dark Signer and Half-Human..." She then takes out the Earthbound Gods and says, "Vivian, I think you should take these cards."

Vivian widens her eyes and says, "Earthbound Cards? Why me?"

"Since your mark is still here, you'll be easy to use it." Yuya says. Vivian smiles and accepts the cards.

Once the gate is gone, Ryu says, "So Vivian is still a Dark Signer after all."

"But a good one indeed." Hana says. "Good for you."

Reisho looks at the sky and says, "The next mark is the Whale."

Mark says, "The whale mark's owner is Rin, so it is inevitable to duel her."

Yugo says, "Rin..." He clenches his fists. "We will save you..." He thinks.

Condor is watching this and is shocked. "That is a surprise, it seems Manibus's mark not only doesn't disappear but also evolves into a Pendant Holder..."

He looks at the sky, "3 more left...and we would be back together."

New OC Cards:

Ghost Force Dimension Despair Dragon:

Dark Attribute, LV8 Scale 4 Dragon/Dark Pendulum/Effect, ATK:3000/DEF:2500

Pendulum Effect: You can send a card from the deck to the graveyard to resummon this monster.

Effect: You can choose from one of the 6 effects depending on the monsters on the field:

Dark: You can add a Dark Tuner, Rank-Up-Magic, or Dark Split Card from your deck to your hand.

Light: Give your opponent damage equal to that monster's ATK.

Water: You can Negate an effect.

Pyro: You can draw 3 cards.

Earth: You can control the monster your opponent controls.

Wind: End the opponent's battle phase.

Darkness Pendulum Shift:

Normal Trap.

Effect: Activate only this card is in the graveyard, treat all your Pendulum Scales as Dark Pendulum Scales.

Earthbound Pendulum God Manibus:

Dark Attribute, Rock/Dark Pendulum/Effect LV:10 DPS:5 ATK:3200/DEF:2200

Pendulum Effect: When you have no monsters on the field, special summon this card to the field.

Effect: While this card is face-up on the field, "Earthbound God" monsters cannot be Summoned. If there is no face-up Field Magic Card on the field, the following effects are negated, and this card is destroyed during the End Phase: ● This card can attack your opponent directly. ● This card cannot be attacked by your opponent's monsters. ● This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Magic/Trap Cards. ● When this card battles, whether it is negated or not, you can take control of your opponent's monster. This effect can only be used one monster per opponent.

Smile Kuriboh's Call:

Quick Play

Effect: You can summon a Smile Kuriboh from the deck to the field.

Smile Kuriboh:

Light Attribute, Fairy/Pendulum/Effect LV:1 PS:10 ATK:0/DEF:0

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you won't take any damage.

Effect: Your monster only can attack this card, this card won't be destroyed by battle if you set in DEF and you won't take damage if you set it in ATK.

Smile Ring:

Equip Magic:

Effect: When the equipped monster battles, you can add 1000 ATK to the monster.

Ghost Force Dimension Betrayal Dragon:

Dark Attribute, Rank -8 Dragon/Dark Xyz/Effect, ATK:3000/DEF:2500

Effect: Two Level -8 Dark Attribute Monsters.

You can let your opponent choose an Overlay Unit, then detach that card to use the effect of that overlay unit. When this card is destroyed, you can place this card in the Pendulum Zone.

Effect: By detaching one Overlay Unit, you can destroy one monster on your field, and your opponent takes damage equal to half of that monster's ATK. If you used this effect, you can't attack in this turn. When this card has Overlay Units, it can't be destroyed by effects.

Savior Soul Demon Dragon:

Dark Attribute, Dragon/Synchro/Pendulum/Effect Level:10 PS:13 ATK:4000/DEF:3000

Pendulum effect: If this card is on the Pendulum zone, special summon a Demon Monster on the field in the turn it gets on it.

Effect: Saver Dragon + Soul Red Demon Dragon + 1 non-Tuner monster

Once per turn, you can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, and have this card gain ATK equal to the negated monster's ATK, until the End Phase. When an opponent's card or effect that would destroy this card is activated, negate the activation and destroy that card. Then, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of this card. If this card attacks, destroy all Defense Position monsters on the field after damage calculation. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 Soul Red Demon Dragon from your Graveyard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 304 12
You know the story so it's useless that you read the description so start reading the story.
6.3K 181 57
The Lancers have been split into Xyz and Fusion, they are going to stop Academia and face a new threat. Might add a lot of ZEXAL stuff inside this ar...
20.1K 468 19
Sometimes Matsutani Akira wonder, what's really happened after people die? Everyone is curious but they are too scared to find out. Death is an unner...
2.8K 107 33
(A sequal to 'Hazbin Arc-V'). After the whole Arc League Fiasco, Yuya is invited to be Lucifer's special guest for one year. Oh boy, this is gonna be...