PMD: Only One

By DeviousStone

Been yeet into the world of Pokemon , what will John do. But wait, he have two body? A Rattata and Dratini, w... More

Chapter 1: New place
chapter 2: A little help
Chapture 3: A Team
Chapter 4: Get going
Chapter 6: Strange things
Chapter 7: Branch of thief's!
Chapter 8:We're not kids!
Chapter 9: A piece of my mind
chapter 10: Don't play by the rules.
Chapter 11: Little bit of fun
Chapter 12: Fire in my vein.
chapter 13: Paint a way

Chapter 5: Ultra

14 1 0
By DeviousStone

" Geez, this is horrifying but also mildly interesting like dark humour yer know?" Karter whistled in amazement.

Humming in contemplation john reply" yeah ...I know what your getting at."

It continues like this for so long both of them wonder if Tilda would be okay after this cause that feral Crawdaunt is as good as dead.

With Tilda tires out and fall asleep the Crawdaunt has fainted on the ground looking beaten up.

The Koffing and Dratini start dragging the exhausted Mankey into a safer place as they wait for her to wake up.

+++++++++++++++

Walking into the last floor they saw some bright light up ahead, confuse team Vex walk to that direction only for their Pokégear to beep red in alarm making them pale in terror.

Karter in a fearful tone whisper "Oh no, for Mew sake it's not what I think it is right?!"

"It... definitely is"Tilda said showing the message on the Pokégear

‹‹ Warning! Ultra Wormhole Detected nearby! Warning ››
The devices beeped in red light with alert sign on it

"We're doomed" John said with anxiety pouring out in wave

About ready to flee the Mystery Dungeon all together cause they don't get much enjoyment out of being beaten to death.

Their Pokégear get a call from the guild, Tilda accept it after she stop being fozen in place by dread.

Diggersby cautiously said " Team Vex, go to the Ultra Wormholes location and locate the Ultra Beast before it's to late"

John widen his eyes in disbelief at that, he look at the glowing light that is getting brighter.

"What. We aren't going to do that are you mad !" Roar out the Mankey.

"Wait, hold on a minutes is that necessary-" Koffing speak up only to get cut off by Diggersby

"Yes it is a must, after capturing the Ultra Beast report back to me pronto"

The call ended quickly making them irritated by the nonchalant comment.

"What the fuck. We aren't doing that, lets go back guys!" Tilda stomp off back to the way they came from.

"Wait! Tilda, calm down. We can't abandon this mission!" The Koffing quickly block the way.

"Ah...please let's talk before making any rash decisions here" John sweat.

"Do you both not understand the highly dangerous mission that's going to kick our ass into a coma... Heck, if we even survive the day after!"

"Even so we aren't cowards or weak anymore. We can't just leave without finishing this mission!" Karter shoved Tilda back.

"Hah! How can you be so selfish. Don't you care about the team safety?... How can we do this if we aren't even competent"

"We are more than enough! With two years of experience that other teams lack in, can't you see how ridiculous it's that we aren't even Gold Rank yet?!"

"Guys! Let's just continue this mission okay. I know this is dangerous but we are wasting time arguing." Standing between both his friends he call out pointing at the bright light.

"Fine, do what you want. I would kill the both of you if we all die here" she snorted out.

How would that works!?

As reluctant about doing this ridiculous asingment that just droped out of no where for them, it's obvious that was a demand so they stride toward their supposed doom.

Seeing it on screen compare to witnessing the real thing face-to-face is two different things.

The Ultra Wormhole glow brightly in the dark cave of Crying Land in fact a bit too bright making it hard to see without stinging his eyes.

A small purple thing attempt to get out of it making team Vex anxious as it finally gotten out they became amazed.

A small purple Ultra Beast is what they saw in front of their eyes. The Ultra Beast open its cyan glowing eyes and mouth start cackles wildly in delight, its even spinging around on its head.

Mankey speechless goes up to it catching it attention on to their team, the Ultra Beast floats over fast making team Vex tense .

"Hi, I'm Poipole !"

"Aw... Screw me. I guess I overreacted a bit" muttered Tilda coughing out an apology at the end." Sorry.."

"It's okaaaay " Karter snorted cheerfully.

The Poipole was actually pretty friendly John losen up his tense muscle a bit then he saw the Ultra Guardians tag around it neck.

It's can't be the Poipole in the anime right. The Ultra Guardians tag is pretty easy in design so this is only a coincident right?

"Hey Poipole can you tell us why your here?"

Humming Poipole smiled remembering why "I followed the pretty light here !"

"But it gone now... so sad. Oh pretty!" Poipole sadly said flying around until spotting the glowing water.

Squealing in cheer Poipole look at it.

Koffing whisper to the other two with bemusement "Bruh this is an Ultra Beast ? Seem more like a kid to me ah"

"With its other worldly looks the being over there sure does seem to be an Ultra Beast bro" Tilda only mutter.

Tilda yelled out to Poipole in a challenge.

"Hey Poipole we challenge you to a duel! If we win you will have to return back to Ultra Space"

" Hm okay!" Cheered Poipole as it cackles

Quickly using Seismic Toss on the Poipole but it doged the attack to then spraying paint-like ooze on the Mankey, its laughs wildly at that.

Infuriated by the paint, Tilda used Assurance on the still laughing Ultra Beast.

Karter and john was by the sideline watching the battle of the two causing the Mankey to be in disbelief, she yelled to them both

" Don't just watch, get your asses in here. I didn't agree to fight an Ultra Beast alone!"

John was having a mini meltdown at that moment but snap out of it when he heard Tilda yelling.

With that being said Karter looked at John then at the fight.

"You're not joining the fight? " John ask

"Is it bad if I say yes ah?" Only reviving a deadpannd look by John.

"Nope, let's not waist any more time" John commented getting closer to the fight and used Extreme Speed on Poipole.

To then be hit 3 times by Fury Attack sending him flying back.

Sending Twister at the purple Ultra Beast he used Agility to doge a spray of paint-like ooze even though he know it harmless ,he don't want paint on himself.

Tilda use Cross chop wich didn't do much to Poipole as its counter attack with Toxic .

She was about to use another move but staggered when Karter float over and used Self-Destruct.

Poipole take a critical hit at that causing it's to be blown back but unexpectedly it only laughed when seeing the bright light.

Tilda angry used Retaliate on the purple being.

The Koffing had fainted instantly making Tilda ran over to drag him away to safety leaving the rest to John as she hand him the Beast Balls.

"Sorry John we will have to leave the rest to you" Tilda poisioned with a fainted Karter retreat to the sideline using the medical kit on themself and watch him like how he just watched her a second ago.

Was this karma for before? John wonder how unlucky was he to be punish like this.

He didn't even have hand to throw the Beast Ball!

Poipole seems intrigued to watch his next move so he slither fast with Agility and used thunder wave wishing that it will be enough.

The Ultra Beast eyes seems to be more brighter when its saw the thunder attack, not even bothering to doge and only admire the light getting hit straight on.

"What a Masochist..." Tilda sweat drop muttered eating a Pecha Berry, Koffing still knock out beside her with a berry in his mouth.

"Again, do it again haha!" Poipole fly over to John laughing out loud circling him .

John try to move bad but get stopped by Poipole hugging him asking to see his electric move again.

... What had he gotten himself into?

Using thunder wave for the hundred time now, john was feeling like he about to blackout from exhaustion as Poipole cling on him cackles wildly.

Tilda saw the fight have stop call them over.

Koffing woke up with Poipole on his face causing him to shout out in surprise as he jets gases everywhere causing everymon to cough .

+++++++++++

John explain everything to the Koffing which took sometime as Karter doesn't think it should have been that easy, he accept that fact instantly when Tilda look pointly at him signaling that they would be having a conversation about what he just did after getting out of there.

Digging through his treasure bag he gave Poipole a Big Apple he found wich make the Poipole happy as it cut the Big Apple in half .

" Pikachu teach me this here have the other half!" Giggling Poipole comment.

Well that answered his question.

"Do you like Pikachu?"

Poipole nodd quickly and add in "Pikachu has such a bright Thunderbolt I also want to learn it !"

John teammates look at the two with questioning gaze, they didn't know about the Pikachu the two are talking about but that Pikachu seems like an awesome pokemon base on their praised.

"So why are you here and not with Ash ? " John knew he screwed up as he saw the teary eyes of Poipole.

"Oh I miss Ash , pikachu and his friends. They are like family to me... but I want to protect my kind too..."

John nodded " Hey, am sure you would meet them again soon. I bet at that point you will be very powerful "

Poipole look at John and smiled happily " You think so?"

"yup maybe you also would have evolved too" John said hoping his memories serve him right that Poipole actually have an evolution.

With their Pokégear beeping in alarm again, team Vex tense ready for a beatdown to happen.

Poipole only floats looking at the Ultra Wormhole that is appearing.

Not seeing any Ultra Beast getting out of the Ultra Wormhole team Vex surprised looks at Poipole who was getting closer to it.

Looking back at team Vex, Poipole waved goodbye to them hoping to meet again as Poipole then return back into the Ultra Space via the Ultra Wormhole.

"Well that was an exciting experience" Karter said sarcastically but still happy that nothing goes horribly wrong as they had previously predict.

++++++++++++++

Completing their exploration, team Vex got out of the Mystery Dungeon with injuries but they were alive so that count as a win.

Though now John wonder how they were gonna report this back to Diggersby.

Technically they completed the assignment Diggersby gave to them by returning Poipole back to the Ultra Space, so they won't be punished right?

The Diggersby can't possibly be mad at them .

++++++++++

Thanks for reading💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
250K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
19K 1.6K 37
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.