Little Lili

By XTaishi18

What will happen if one day, when the three members of Blackpink went back home from their individual schedul... More

Note
Chapter 1: Lili
Chapter 2: Oh Sh*t
Chapter 3: Trouble
Chapter 4: Mommy
Chapter 5: Request
Chapter 6: Day Outside
Chapter 7: Sick
Chapter 8: Sudden Visit
Chapter 9: A Day w/ Rosé
Chapter 10: Morning Struggle
Chapter 11: A Day w/ Jisoo
Chapter 12: A Day w/ Mommy Jen
Chapter 13: Again?
Chapter 14: Red Velvet Unnies
Chapter 15: Another Guests?

Chapter 16: Warmth

5.2K 198 71
By XTaishi18

         "It's snowing outside, unnie!" Chaeyoung stated excitedly while standing near the window.

          Winter has finally come, it means Christmas is coming too!

           The Pinks are in their living room right now. After a whole day of doing house chores and a general cleaning, thay lazily lied down on the sofa after bringing Lili to sleep.

        "It's finally winter, do we have any plans?" Jennie asked the girls.

        "Isn't it Lili's first winter season with us? We should bring her to ski or to a sauna, what do you think?" Jisoo suggested.

        "I would love to ski! A snowball fight sounds fun, too." Jennie answered.

        "Me too." Chaeng agreed.

        "Okay, it's set. We're gonna ski tomorrow."

        "Wait, Lili don't have some winter clothes!" Jennie remembered.

       "We could buy it tomorrow morning, its not that cold inside our dorm." Jisoo stated.

     Since its the first winter season of the girls with Lili, they were quite excited for the kid. They could imagine the kid's reaction to it since Lisa, the adult one, loves winter. They would go skiing and drink hot chocolate while laughing at each other.

      They should create winter memories for the kid too!

       "We should sleep now, unnies. We should prepare early tomorrow." Rose said.

        They all went to sleep feeling excited for tomorrow's plan which.......is impossible to happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

       In the middle of the night, a little figure shivered from the sudden change in temperature. Lili scooted closer towards Jisoo, looking for some warmth which made the older embraced the kid more.

       Feeling contented with the heat from her unnie, she slept again.

       But a few hours later, the kid thought that her unnie's warmth was not enough to get rid of the cold.

      Lili groggily sat up and opened her eyes.

       "Why is it so cowld?" the kid whispered.

          After trying to sleep for a few times, as much as she don't want to wake her Jisoo unnie, due to the cold temperature, she decided to wake her up.

      "Unnie~" Lili called out.

      ..........

       "Unniee~ its cowld."

        Jisoo felt like someone was talking to her as she heard soft voice beside her so she opened her eyes. She saw the kid frowning while pouting pitifully.

       "What's wrong, baby? Are you feeling sick again?" Jisoo asked with full concern as she reached out to the girls forehead.

      "No unnie~ its supew cowld." the kid said.

     "Is that so? Come to unnie, I'll hug you to sleep." Jisoo softly offered.

      "It's not wowking, it's still cowld."

      "Okay, wait for me, I'll get a thicker clothe for you."  Jisoo said.

     "Bwing many, unnie. I'm fweezing!" Lili exclaimed which made Jisoo chuckled.

     "Okay, okay."

       Jisoo came back with two more clothes for Lili to wear. Lili thought for a second after wearing the two clothes.

       "It's still cowld~" Lili whined.

       "Really? It's not that cold, baby." Jisoo stated.

       For Jisoo, the temperature was just right for the winter season, its still bearable. It should be bearable for kids around Lili's age too.

       "I'm not lwying, unnie~" Lili said irritatedly.

       "Okay, okay, Lili's not lying. It's cold."

       "I'll get a thick jacket from my clothes, you can wear it so it could cover your whole body."

       Jisoo dressed the kid with her jacket which reached her ankles. She also put some socks on so it would be warmer.

      "Better?" Jisoo asked.

      "Bettew. Thawnk you, unnie!" Lili answered. Feeling satisfied enough,  she gave Jisoo a kiss.

       "Good, let's sleep more, okay? It's still early. Let me hug you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

       After preparing for breakfast, Jennie couldn't help but wonder why Jisoo isn't up yet.

       "Did she played on her computer again?" Jennie asked.

       "I don't think so unnie, she's with Lili so she wouldn't touch any of computer games."

       They both decided to go to the oldest room to check on them. The very first thing they saw was the two people cuddling inside a very thick covers. Is it cold? Its not though.

      Chaeyoung lightly tapped Jisoo's shoulder to not disturb the kid in her sleep.

     "Unnie, it's already 10AM, we would still prepare for the ski." Chaeng said.

      "We shouldn't go there, girls. It's not a good thing to do anymore." Jisoo answered sleepily.

      "Why unnie? Aren't we all excited gor this?"

       "And why are you so sleepy? Did you play games again?" Jennie asked.

       "No, I did not! You didn't know what I've been through the whole night." Jisoo answered while slowly leaving the kid under the covers.

       "Why? Did something happened?" Jennie asked with concern.

      "Lili kept on telling me that it's cold, maybe she's still adjusting to the weather. She would woke up from time to time and would bury herself in my arms even more." Jisoo explained.

       "Maybe her body is sensitive against the cold?" Chaeyoung asked.

      "It might be the case. Look, she would wake up under a minute." Jisoo stated with certainty.

       The three of them looked towards the kid who looks like a racoon in her state. Like Jisoo said, the kid shivered from her sleep and frowned her brows as she opened her eyes, only to find that her unnie (the human heater) is not beside her anymore.

      "It's cowld~" Lili whined as she saw her unnies.

      "Come, honey." Jennie offered as she picked up the kid under the sheets. She was wearing Jisoo's clothes.

      "Why awe unnies and mommy so wawm~" Lili said with a sigh of relief as she tightly hugged Jennie.

        They all headed to the dining room to eat their breakfast. The windows at the living room can be seen from the kitchen so the snow can also be seen.

     "Look, Lili. It's snowing outside!"  Rosé excitedly said to the kid.

      "What is snowing?"

      "We are currently in the winter season that's why its cold, baby. Can you see that white thing falling from the sky? That is called a snow, a frozen ice crystals." Jisoo explained.

      "Ahh..then I hwate wintew." Lili stated.

       "Why? Winter can be fun, Lili. We can go skiing. Don't you want to experience it, sweetheart? We could build a snowman too!" Rose convinced.

       "Wintew and snow awe scawy."

        'Say goodbye to skiing, girls.'

        "Perhaps we can go somewhere warm?" Jisoo suggested.

        "Should I say goodbye to skiing?" Chaeng asked looking sad.

        "We could go somewhere warm with a lot of foods." Jennie suggested with a mischievous smile.

        "Yeah, skiing is a bad idea because our Lili hates winter, right, sweetheart?"

       "................." Lili

----------------------------------------------------------------

        The pinks went to a nearby sauna to enjoy the day. They are friends with the owner so they can move freely. Luckily, there's only a few people inside, majority is elderly.

      "Unnies~ we'we matchwing!" Lili exclaimed making the girls laughed.

       They didn't know wearing the sauna clothes would be a big deal and special.

      "Let's buy food and get inside the room." Jisoo said.

       "What would you like to eat, hon?" Jennie asked to the kid who's looking at the menu.

       "I want these." Lili said while pointing at the name of the food.

       "You can't read yet, baby. Why do you choose that?" Jisoo stated happily.

     "The lettews is many, so it mwight be yummy!"

      'What a mindset.'

---------------------------------------------------------

       "I like it hewe, mommy! Let's live hewe with the unnies." Lili exclaimed as they ate their snacks inside the room.

      "There's so many delicious food here, I would like to live here too." Rose exclaimed too.

----------------------------------------------------------

       After a long hours of playing and relaxing inside the sauna house, the four decided to go home before it gets dark.

       "Did you have fun today, Lili?" Jisoo asked.

      "Yes, unnie! I love wintew. Let's cowme again tomowwow!" the kid answered enthusiastically.

       They all agreed to the kid's request with a smile. From the kid's happy and contented smile, they saw her frowned suddenly.

      "What's wrong?" Rose asked.

      Lili didn't answered but knocked her head for a few times.

      "Stop, Lili. You are hurting yourself. What are you doing?" Jennie stopped the kid's hand from what she's doing.

      The kid did not answer but removed Jennie's grip from her hands and knocked her head stronger than the first one.

      "Hey, hey, honey, stop it." Jennie said with more authority as she hold down the kid's hand.

      "What is happening to her, unnie?" Rose asked nervously and worriedly.

      "Is it the headaches again?" Jisoo asked as she picked up the kid and put her in her lap.

     "Ouch...it huwts." Lili said with great pain as her eyes got red with tears. She said as she tried to reach out to her head and knock it again.

      "Let unnie massage it for you." Rose worriedly helped. She reached out her hand and massaged the back of Lisa's head and her temple while Jennie caressed the kid's hair.

      "Unnie, this is alarming." Jennie stated truthfully.

       All of their hearts were in great pain as that saw the kid struggles and endures the pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 177 29
What will happen when the unnies of blackpink turn into kids? How will the maknaes manage them and the challenges they will have to face?
Sick By nini

Fanfiction

170K 3.6K 58
A story between life and death.
191K 5.2K 38
One summer changed their life but what will happen if their paths crossed again? #1 -#lisamanoban (02-2020) ❤️
87.7K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔢𝔯 /ˈ𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱ə𝔯/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 𝔞 𝔴𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥�...