๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’š...

By Cringepapi

Clarice Cassata was just an ordinary girl. Who went to the same private school, as everyone else on her block... More

A/N
๏ฟผ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‘จ/๐‘ต: ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ’
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ“
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ”
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ•
๐‘จ/๐‘ต: ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ—
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ˜
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ™
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘

๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ–

386 12 36
By Cringepapi

---------------------------------------------
T̳̿͟͞h̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞ N̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞h̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞ B̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞f̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞
--------------------------------------------

A day has passed since the incident during Melone's mission. Prosciutto was the one who offered Risotto to pick me up; as Melone drove back home on his bike.

Prosciutto gave me a worried look through the rearview mirror as he saw my tattered form. My expression was unreadable. "Cara, stai bene?"

His response made me glance up at him; confusion laced my face.
"Are you alright?" he repeats. I nod understanding. He shakes his head gripping the wheel a bit harder.

"I'm worried you know." Prosciutto cleared his throat to continue.
"Why did you agree to go with him?"

My lip quivered a bit as he continued. "We care about you a lot kid, whatever happened that night happened. Though, the fact that Melone left you with his target baffles me." My body starts to shake more.

"I'm sorry," I uttered out. "I wasn't even thinking alright..." I bite hard on my lip; causing it to bleed.

"Quit that shit!" Prosciutto boomed out. "You're hurting yourself!" I lessened the pressure on my lip.

"Please calm down, we're almost home. I'll convince Risotto to talk to you tomorrow alright?" I shook my head to agree to his proposal.

------------------------------------------------

Prosciutto arrived inside the house;
I followed behind him, gripping onto his suit. I heard loud yelling in the living room which causes me to grip tighter on Prosciutto. "Shh, it's okay." he patted my trembling form gently with care.

As we got closer to the source of yelling; we both saw Melone who was being lectured by an angry Sorbet and Gelato. Risotto watched silently, sitting on his plush chair; palms folded.

Prosciutto entered the room, causing the four members in the living room to glance at me.

"Figlio di puttana! Cosa hai fatto?" Gelato exclaimed enraged; shaking Melone repeatedly. "I said I'm sorry!! Don't touch my balls!" Melone cried out.

"Sorry won't cut it! My sweet bambina piccolo was hurt! Because of your stupid actions!"

Risotto cleared his throat; causing the room to quiet down. "Enough." Risotto's hoarse voice spoke out.

"It's late, we'll discuss this tomorrow. Gelato, let go of Melone. I need him in one piece, and you're all dismissed." Prosciutto left the room; leaving only Risotto, Melone, Sorbet, Gelato, and me.

"Clarice, we're speaking tomorrow. Remember that." Risotto finally stood up; gripping Melone and dragging him to his office.

The room was finally calm. I heaved out a heavy sigh; because of all the tension. Sorbet and Gelato rushed to my form hugging me.

'Why do I feel so emotional...I have only known them for a couple of weeks...' I tremble once more at the comfort they were giving me. 'But why...Do they care so much...I feel like a burden.'

Gelato felt his shirt wetten; his eyes meeting my puffy ones. His expression softened. "I'm sorry." I kept repeating, as I wiped my face. Sorbet and Gelato glanced at each other; expressions filled with worry.

"Is there something we weren't informed about...?" Sorbet asked as he was rubbing circles onto the small of my back. I nod, sniffling.

"I...never...killed...someone...before." My mind flashes to the crazed moment I had earlier at the brothel. Gelato looks at my tattered clothes; looking even more concerned. "Did the target to this to you?" I flinched a bit.

"It's okay, we don't have to talk about it." Gelato shushes me. "I'll get you cleaned up okay?" Sorbet headed to my room to grab some clothes while Gelato headed to the bathroom holding my hand.

"You'll feel much better in the morning alright?" he reassures me.

-------------------------------------------------O̳̿͟͞c̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞b̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞ 1̳̿͟͞8̳̿͟͞, 1̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞

I awoke to the sunlight blaring across my face. I rub my eyes a bit to rid of the stinging sensation. I felt a bit warmer; which confused me. Suddenly I felt a tug on my arm; I turn my head to the source of the couple sleeping beside me. Holding on protectively to my form.

'I thought I was in my room? Did they bring me here to comfort me...?' I smile at them; feeling loved. 'My mom and dad never used to do this...' I frowned; shifting a bit to look at the wall.

'For being a single child, I always felt alone. Mom tried her best to make sure I was happy... but father barely once acknowledged me.'

I sunk my body further into the bed to enjoy the moment longer. 'I feel more at ease with them...' Closing my eyes feeling calm. A few hours passed by; I feel a shift in the bed.

The arms that were wrapped around my body were removed. I hear a small chuckle as a hand brushes away the hair clinging to my face.

"Principessa, it's time to wake up."
I feel my body get lightly shaken.
I opened my eyes, rubbing them; pretending that I was just woken up. The couple both smiled at me gushing at how cute I looked.

I huff looking away from them; cheeks flushed. "Thank you, for last night,"
I mumbled out embarrassed. "You're welcome." I hear Sorbet reply.

I slip out of the bed stretching a bit as the couple watches me fondly. "I'll see you guys later, bye." I walk my way to their door leaving the room.

As I shut the door, I quickly look down. "How long was I crying last night...?" I mumbled out. I shrugged it off; heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I opened the door walking in with a smile. I push the little stool closer to the sink so I could reach into the mirror cabinet. I opened the cabinet; grabbing my pink toothbrush.

I shut the cabinet; not noticing the eyes glancing at me mischievously. "Boo!" loudly yelled Illuso; who popped half his body out of the mirror. I lost my balance on the stool; toothpaste and toothbrush flying in the air.

*Clack*

*Thud*

I landed on the bathroom floor harshly. "What was that for!?!" I shouted at him; rubbing my sore bum. "Well, I was expecting Pesci but you worked fine."

I flipped him off as I went back to quickly brushing my teeth. "My, my, look who's grumpy." He taunted.

I put everything away, stamping out the bathroom with a scowl. 'Asshole.'
I huff out. As I was about to head downstairs Risotto opened his room door. "Hm, Morning." he greeted, holding his empty cup of coffee.

"Are we going to talk today...?" I look up at his towering form. He studied me for a bit; then gave me a nod.

"Bring your breakfast to my office." he took off. I followed him to the kitchen as he poured himself another cup of coffee.

I scooted a chair over so I could reach the bowls that were placed on the top cupboard. Risotto watched me before clearing his throat. "Move aside, I'll get it for you."

He placed his coffee down. Then grabbed the chair and placed it back with his left hand, as he swiftly used his right to grab me a bowl.

I took the bowl from him, uttering out a small "Thanks." then turned to the fridge. I grabbed the milk and closed the fridge.

"Do we still have Coco puffs?"
Risotto raised an eyebrow at me; slowly nodding. "You want some?"
I made a grabby motion towards him. He shook his head going to find the box.

"Here." he handed me the box. I snatched the box from him as I made my cereal. "Done!" I held the bowl carefully, waiting for him. He smiles at me as he went to go grab his coffee. "Come." he strolled to his office; as I followed behind him.

------------------------------------------------
I sat down on the chair beside his desk; munching on my Cereal. Risotto drank his coffee as he finished some of his documents. "Clarice, you know what a stand is?" he bluntly asked me.
I swallowed; putting down my empty bowl. I made a so-so motion.

"Well, then a stand is a manifestation of life energy, your soul to put it simply," he explained. He abruptly brought up his arm, slashing it.

I gasped at the sudden action. "Relax, I'm fine." he brought his arm closer to me. "This is a stand." I looked at his arm, noticing no blood.

I hear little wails coming from the wound. I looked at the gash with a smile seeing grey little beans. "Is this your stand?" I tilt my head, watching the beans wiggle around.

Risotto chuckled, "This is my stand Metallica." he moved the beans a bit. "I can manipulate the iron around me." he kept it short and simple.

He closed his wound using Metallica. "Melone told me about your stand,"
he spoke out shifting his posture.

"He said it looked quite useful. Though, I was very interested in how you killed his target." he turned to me.

"Bring it out," he ordered. 'Should I just say the abilities name...? Would it work..?' I thought a bit. "Now," he demanded me. I sat up glancing at him; with a hardened look.

"Rashōmon." I exclaimed, the beast protruding from my back. The room flashed with reds and blacks. "Is this good enough...?" I turn back to see Risotto whose eyes widen. "Melone wasn't exaggerating, your stand is menacing."

I blink at him confused; turning back around with a shocked face.
"It worked!" Risotto smiled at my happiness. "Well done, maybe we'll test it out. Though, I'll have to schedule a day..." he tapped his chin.

"Oh, Risotto?" I unsummoned Rashōmon. "What's Passione?" I question him. "Melone's target kept shouting it at me."

Risotto choked on the coffee that he was sipping. "You're too young, I can't tell you that information." he quickly adds on.

"Well, I already know you guys kill people. Am I too young for that?"
I sassily said.

Risotto cursed out, shaking his head a bit in disappointment.
"Well, it's normal for you to know our profession." he snaps back.

"You're dismissed. Thank you for the brief chat." he clears his throat after his little outburst. I grabbed my empty bowl and walked out of the room. "Meanie," I mumbled out.

As I leave his office; Risotto lets out a sigh of relief. "I just don't want you to go looking for trouble. The Mafia is no place for a child..." he stares at the empty seat I was sitting in.
"I hope she doesn't find out... She can't get involved." He rubbed his temples.

—————————————————
A/N: I finish another chapter! I hope you guys enjoy it! I had fun with this one. I'll probably update tomorrow, if I finish my other draft.

-Author/Cringe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 751 29
Hi this is my very first story lmao ;p You thought his dream was wonderful. You supported him. You wanted to help him achieve it. But neither of you...
14.9K 723 24
" i watched him, everyday. walk the halls, go to class, do his work. i was jealous. i wanted to be him. i was always the top in class, straight A's a...
16.8K 494 9
You are (Y/n) (L/N), you were born in Italy in the city of Naples and raised there. Your life was a luxurious one living a wealthy life but you never...
5.5K 308 12
"It seems you may have an obsessive love disorder, sir" ๐“˜๐“ ๐“ฆ๐“—๐“˜๐“’๐“—- ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚...