𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙏 | park jihoon (✔)

By juliteumi

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳? 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳... More

autor's note ♡
summary ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟻 ♡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼 ♡
autor's note + new book ♡

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺 ♡

566 27 2
By juliteumi

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

About half an hour later, Hana stepped out off a cab, in front of the Skyscraper where Junkyus apartment is in.

It was late afternoon but the gray, foggy weather made her feel like it's already evening.

When she entered the building and pressed the button to call the elevator, she felt her heartbeat increase. Her head was already cramming together an apology, though Hana wasn't even sure if she would see Jihoon at all.

When the elevator stopped with a ping, she hesitated to walk out. The hallway was empty and no sight of any security guard at all. Hana double checked the storey and finally got out when she realised it's actually the right floor.

Even though there was absolutely no need for, she tried to walk as slowly and carefully as possible on the pure glass tiles to avoid making any sounds.

Where the heck were all the guards Junkyu spoke about?

When she finally stopped in front of Junkyus apartment door the rechecked if there were any cameras around her, but fortunately she couldn't fine one.

But when she was about to knock on the door, she hesitated and eyed the face scanner in which you could enter a code as well. Last time she went here with Junkyu, she didn't remember the number combination he entered.

Another safety glance along the hallway before she took a deep breath and softly knocked. „Jihoon?", she whispered.

But no answer. „Jihoon?", this time a little louder. But suddenly two uniformed persons walked around the corner, stopping in their tracks as they recognized her.

"HEY! What are you doing here?", the women asked kind of angry and rushed towards the student.

Hana took a step back, startled, when the woman nearly shoved her away from the entrance. „No one's allowed to enter!".

„I need to see him! Please! I'm his girlfriend.".

"No chance! Only relatives are allowed to visit him.", now the man replied.

"But he's innocent! My friends are taking the evidences to the police station right now.", Hana explained. She could feel her anger boiling in her bones by the way the two guards secured the door.

"Yeah sure. Tell this to your hairdresser. As long as we aren't getting any instructions from the police, you have to stay outside.".

Hana signed and stepped back, resting her back against the wall on the opposite, piercing the guards. „Okay, then I'll wait until you'll get any instructions.". She seemed more chill about the situation now.

Even if she had to wait here for several hours, Hana wouldn't leave the building until she saw Jihoon.

But luckily the radio device of the male guard croaked a few moments later, before another male could be heard. „Hello? Controlling center here! Some teenagers provide evidence to stop the trial of Park Jihoon. Everything is under review, but the statements sound very credible and authentic.".

"Understood! Here is a girl in front of the apartment claiming to be the defendant's girlfriend."

„I'm not claiming anything! I AM his girlfriend. So let me in please.", she begged another time, making sure the man on the other line of the device heard everything as well.

„Mr. Park Jihoon ist well guarded. Only one exit, right?", he asked.

The woman nodded. „Yes sir.".

„Let her in.", he instructed and Hana could believe they really granted her permission. „10 minutes!", the male guard added sternly.

She nodded, and watched the security opening the heavy door.

Everything inside was very dark. Neatly as always, but a very depressed aura. She couldn't imagine how it must feel to be locked up here. Even daily visits could probably not change this terrible feeling.

The living room was empty. Hana felt strange creeping through the stranger apartment like a thief, trying not to make any noise. She didn't know herself why she hadn't simply called for him. But her body refused to do so.

Hana carefully shoved the door of Junkyu's bedroom open, but of course it was empty as well. It definitely wasn't Junkyu's nature to let other people sleep in his bed.

Next to his bedroom was another door and across the bathroom. Hana checked the watch ticking on the wall as she realised a few minutes have already passed.

Come on Hana. Don't be a dork. Go enter this goddamn room.

With this thought she finally entered the unknown room, nearly feeling like passing out.

But this feeling disappeared as soon as she noticed Jihoon laying on a small bed, compared to everything else in this apartment.

The feeling like passing out quickly changed to feeling like tearing up when their eyes finally met.

„Hana? Wait what're you doing here??", Jihoon immediately got up from his bed. A smile spread across her face while she couldn't hold her tears back any longer.

She immediately rushed towards him and hugged him tightly, making him stumble back a few steps. „I'm so sorry!", she cried.

He finally hugged her bag. „Why? It's not your fault!".

Her tears already drenched a big part of his shirt. „I was... I was s-so afraid to lose y-you.", Hana wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

„How did you get in here?", he asked. „There're guards in front of the door and cameras all across the flat.".

„I know. They let me in.", he explained. „Jihoon, you're innocent!", a huge smile replaced the tears. „Ruto found an important evidence that rules you out as the culprit.".

Jihoon broke away from the embrace in shock. „NO WAY!".

„They are at the police station right now. That's the reason they let me see you.", she smiled.

He laughed relieved. All the burden fell off him at that moment. „Oh my god...fuck...I'm so happy right now. You can't imagine, babe.". She was a little taken off guard by the pet name as he suddenly stepped closer and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

It has been such a long time since she felt close to him, the more she was surprised when he broke away after what only felt like two seconds.

„Woah...wait, I'm sorry~", but he was shut up by Hana who cupped his cheek in one hand and kissed him again.

"Will never forgive myself for doubting you.", she whispered, as she wrapped her hands around him one more time. "Stop blaming yourself, okay?".

A sudden crack from the door made them turn around, facing the male guard. "Ten minutes are over!".

"Ten minutes?", asked Jihoon and Hana checked her watch again. "They're not! I still have some time.", she replied indignantly.

But the guard didn't seem to care. "Come with me now...", he grabbed her wrist and wanted to pull her outside, but Jihoon yanked his arm away from her. "Hey. Don't touch her, okay!".

The man was visibly surprised by his firm grip. "I'm in here. I can't get out. So at least let me spend some time with her.", you could hear in Jihoon's voice that he was starting to get angry.

He looked back and forth between him and Hana. Jihoon had pushed her protectively a little behind him. "We're not going to mess around," he added. "You can leave the door open if you want.".

The security sighed and closed the door behind them to go back outside.

"Wow. I've actually never seen him so tolerant in the last few days.", Jihoon laughed and sat back on his bed. "Do you maybe want to tell me what you guys found out?".

Hana nodded and sat down cross-legged next to him.

"So basically, all the weird things started when I had this doctors appointment today. You remember?". But he seemed surprised. "Wait...you had a doctors appointment? You didn't tell me.".

Hana once again started playing with her fingers. "Oh really? I guess I forgot to tell you.", she tried to cover up her nervousness. "Well, anyway, when I was finished I heard two women talking about forged medical document's. So I started eavesdropping.", she explained. "They talked about some money and a person named Lena. There was no rape! Everything was staged for some money."

Jihoon nodded slowly, trying to follow her. "So I assumed they were talking about our Lena, you know? In th...". "Yeah, but...", he accidentally interrupted her. "Huh?", she asked. "Nevermind, keep going.".

Hana tried to continue where she stopped. "In the meantime, Ruto noticed that the guy in the rape video has a huge scar on his neck. You obviously don't."

He now sat down cross-legged as well. "Why did visit the gynecologist?" he asked cautiously. "I know that Lena had her documents from there.".

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.9K 53
[COMPLETED] "Will someone love me even if this is not the real me?" "Even if you're not Jihyun, I'll still love you." Waking up with faded memories...
23K 1.1K 13
Just Junkyu pouring his heart out to his diary about Watanbe Haruto who happens to be his brother's friend and his ultimate crush. It is my first ti...
59.6K 6.8K 45
🎀 redamancy 🎀 𝓁♡𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 what happens if a girl with a chaotic personality, Yang Ruwoon, meet Watanabe Haruto, and Park Jeong...
22.9K 1.2K 40
Wherein they were supposed to be working as a partner but the girl end up doing everything. "A man hater who cannot hate you" {Under editing}