Sexual Exploration

De Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... Mai multe

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

36

2.7K 176 56
De Haydenpumpkinchan

Taehyung risked a glance at Hoseok, who had his arms crossed and was glaring out the window as the car sped down the road.

"Listen, you shouldn't be mad at Namjoon." He tried.

Hoseok scoffed loudly, rolling his eyes.

"I'm serious, he didn't know Yoongi had multiple personalities when he took the pills." Taehyung insisted.

"Oh, okay, my asshole is suddenly healed now because Namjoon didn't know." Hoseok snapped. "That past hour of assault was just erased because Namjoon didn't know.  Yoongi is totally fine now because Namjoon didn't know!" He shouted the last part and Taehyung winced.

"You're right, that doesn't change anything. But he was taking the blame for me. I was the one who stole the pills from Yoongi's desk and showed them to Namjoon." Taehyung focused on the road. "I don’t know why he did that for me, but he really is sorry. Please at least just hear him out."

"There's nothing to hear. He's the reason Yoonji took over." Hoseok muttered, resting his chin on his palm as he looked at the rushing scenery. "He's the reason for all this mess."

Taehyung bit his lip. "I really shouldn't be saying this, but you need to know something. Namjoon paid the price for his mistake too, okay? He was traumatized too."

"Oh yeah?" Hoseok laughed harshly. "How?"

"He triggered Agust to come out." Taehyung said seriously. "And Agust tried to rape him."

Hoseok was silent.

"He never mentioned that." He mumbled finally.

"Because he doesn’t want anyone to know. Don't tell him I told you, he'll kill me. But just know he's punishing himself for what happened to you and everyone else. So, please just…don't be too mean to him." Taehyung pleaded. "Whatever you want to do to him, he's hurting himself a hundred times worse."

Hoseok said nothing and Taehyung sighed, knowing there was nothing else he could do.

They drove the rest of the way in silence.

-

Jungkook fiddled with his phone in the backseat of Suga's – Yoongi's? – car.

Beside him, Jimin looked asleep, resting his head on his arm as he leaned against the window.

Seokjin sat in the front seat, next to Suga.
"So, you were the first one created by Yoongi?" Seokjin was saying. "And you handle life for him when he gets overwhelmed or triggered about the past?"

"Correct." Suga nodded. "I was his first friend, even though we haven't officially ever talked. But when one of us is about to take over, we can feel each other's presence briefly."

He tilted his head. "Yoongi's presence feels like…bravery. It's like the part of the movie where all hope is gone and everyone is devastated and scared, and then the hero suddenly comes back after everyone thought he was gone forever, and everyone is suddenly relieved and cheering." He smiled. "I would do anything to protect Yoongi. I respect and admire him more than anyone else in the world."

"Wow…" Seokjin thought about it. "You’re amazing yourself, Mr. Suga. And then, who came next?"

"Agust was second. He wasn't intentional, but the anger was immense and only grew worse as Yoongi got older and realized what his dad was doing to him was illegal, disgusting, and wrong. Nobody likes it when Agust takes over, not even Agust." Suga sighed.

"Where's Yoongi's dad now?" Seokjin cocked his head.

"Jail. When Yoongi was seventeen he finally had the courage to tell the police what was going on, and his dad got life without the possibility of parole." Suga said. "Yoongi hasn't seen him since."

Jungkook was relieved to hear Yoongi's dad had gotten caught. A small justice. His heart ached to think about Yoongi as a child, not knowing what was going on and being unable to have a normal, happy childhood.

Dads were supposed to teach you to ride a bike and praise you for doing a good job at school, not force you to wear a dress and take pictures for perverts on the internet.
He glared, anger surging through him at the man who started all this. He wished he could visit Yoongi's dad and just punch him.

"Then, Yoonji came when Yoongi's dad got the idea to make him crossdress and wear make-up." Suga continued. "I'm not going to talk about her much because that's the easiest way to trigger her back."

Seokjin nodded. "Alright. Can you tell me more about the fourth personality? Yoonie? He seems cute."

"Oh, he is!" Suga smiled brightly. "Everyone loves Yoonie because it's simply impossible to hate him. He's just a cute little baby who loves everyone and wants to be taken care of."

"So, all the personalities know about each other?" Seokjin asked.

Suga nodded. "Yes, we leave each other notes when we can to inform the next person what happened while they were in charge. Except for Agust, he doesn't get along with anyone."

"Who comes out the most?" Seokjin had so many questions, but Suga was patient.

"Yoongi is in charge 90% of the time, and I take over about 6% of the time. His medication has really helped him not need me or Yoonie much anymore and makes it harder for Agust or Yoonji to come out. But rarely, something unexpected will happen and Agust is the third most likely to take over, unfortunately. Then it's Yoonji, and Yoonie has only taken over a few times since Yoongi made him. He's very submissive so it's uncommon for him to push his way to the front, so to say." Suga explained.

He turned into a driveway. "Jimin, you're home."

Jungkook shook the pinkette awake.

"Huh?" Jimin looked around. "Oh, thank you." He unclipped his seatbelt and opened his door.

"Bye Jimin." Jungkook called softly. "I'll text you later."

Jimin nodded, waved to Seokjin and Suga and shut the door.

He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice the other car parked in his driveway until someone stepped out of it, blocking his path.

"Chimmy." The voice grinned.

Jimin stopped, shocked to see him there.

"Cho?"

-

After making sure Hoseok got inside safely, Taehyung pulled out his phone and called Yoongi.

Of course, Suga answered.

"Hello, Taehyung."

"Hey…" Taehyung bit his nail. "Uh, so when do you think Yoongi will come back? I need to talk to him."

"Not sure yet, seeing those tapes so suddenly really pushed him down, so I couldn't tell you for sure. But don't worry, I will fill in for Yoongi until he comes back." Suga hummed.
"Then, do you mind if I ask you a few questions back at your place when you get home?" Taehyung asked. "Actually, it's more than a few questions. More like an interview."

"Sure." Suga agreed.

Taehyung relaxed against his seat. "Awesome, thank you."

He hung up and stared at nothing. Now he was finally going to get some progress made on his research paper.

-

Namjoon paced in his room, biting his lip nervously as his mind raced.

He felt so guilty. Especially to Hoseok. He didn't know why he cared so much; he tried to tell himself to stop it, but then he remembered Hoseok's face when he was confronted and felt terrible all over again. Even what Jimin said to him hurt.

"Fuck." He muttered, recalling Jungkook's words. 

"You care about your classmates!"

He scowled. "No, I don't."

He just didn’t want to be the bad guy, was all.

He collapsed on his bed, groaning.

Bzz!

His phone lit up with a text and Namjoon was surprised to see it was from Seokjin.

Seokjin: hey

Namjoon: Hey

Seokjin: I’m at Jungie’s place rn, want to come over and talk?

Namjoon: Don’t you hate me?

Seokjin: no, I just want my husband to be okay

Namjoon: Husband?

Seokjin: yeah, Jimin said i’m the mom and ur the dad remember?

Seokjin: ur leaving me alone with the baby rn, you terrible father, how dare you

Namjoon couldn't help but crack a smile. 

Seokjin somehow always made him feel better, even when he wanted to sit and feel terrible.

Namjoon: Fine. I'll be over soon.

-

Taehyung pulled back into Yoongi's driveway and quickly parked.

He had so many questions to ask, he didn't even know where to begin.

Suga welcomed him back warmly, shutting the door behind them. "I made us some tea. Would you like to have the meeting in the study or in the living room?"

"Uh, Yoongi's study is fine." Taehyung accepted the warm cup. "Thank you."

Suga led him to the living room, taking a seat on the recliner. He looked around as he sipped the tea. "He repainted the walls since I was out last. Good. I told him to."

Taehyung watched him intently. "So, there's something I gotta know first and foremost."

"Ask away." Suga encouraged.

"Why does Yoongi teach the class that he does after what happened to him as a child? I was thinking after that he wouldn't want to have anything to do with sex ever again."  Taehyung questioned, pulling out his pen and notebook.

Suga nodded. "Most people would think the same thing. But Yoongi took a different route. He didn't want anyone to have a bad sex experience like he had, so he wanted to teach a class that would teach kids how to say no to something they don't want to do and learn different types of personalities, like doms and subs. Obviously, his main lesson being the importance of consent."

Taehyung wrote that all down quickly. "And you said you're not interested in sex at all?"

Suga shook his head and took a small sip.

"No, I'm just here to protect Yoongi after a triggering event. That's all I do."

"But don't you want to?" Taehyung cocked his head. "I mean, you're still a human being and everyone has urges."

"Of course, but I'm just here to protect Yoongi." Suga said and explained. "The others have more of a sex drive than me, except for Yoonie, of course, but my sole reason for existing is to help the host. It brings me more pleasure to help Yoongi than to have sex."

Taehyung nodded, scribbling more notes. "And why does Yoongi still have those tapes? If I was him, I would have destroyed them as soon as I could."

Suga set down his cup and sighed. "The other personalities won’t let him. Those tapes are the reason they exist too, and they fear if the tapes were to be destroyed then so would they." He rolled his eyes. "Obviously not true but after years of fighting them, Yoongi compromised by sealing them away in the drawer. Maybe one day they can be destroyed. I know that would bring relief to Yoongi."

Taehyung sighed. "This is all my fault. I shouldn't have been so forward and pressing with getting to know his secret. Now everything is shit."

"Curiosity is only natural." Suga smiled. "Besides, we all know about you, it's only fair you know about us as well."

Taehyung froze. "Wait…what? You…all the personalities know about me?"

Suga nodded. "Of course. We’re always there, at the backseat of Yoongi's mind, even when he's the one driving." He grinned. "Yoonie really wants to meet you. He thinks you're cute."

"I want to meet him too." Taehyung stared. "Can you bring him out?"

Suga shook his head. "We don't have the power to pull forth other personalities, we only come out when triggered by our separate stimuli and leave when Yoongi gets the reigns back."

"I understand." Taehyung pouted glumly. He looked down at his paper. "Do you think it's possible I'll get to meet anyone else?"

Suga blinked. "I sure hope you don't meet anyone else. That means either Agust or Yoonji is out, or something bad happened to Yoongi to make Yoonie come out."

"Oh, right. You're right." Taehyung looked down at his paper, thinking.

He stood up. "Well, thanks for everything, Suga. It was nice to meet you."

Suga smiled. "You as well."

Taehyung showed himself to the door, walking down the stairway.

He stopped at the garbage can at the street and lifted the lid. He looked one last time at his notes over the past years he's known Yoongi. All his analyzing, little scribbles, theories, and observances. His paper would never be complete unless he met all the personalities, but Taehyung would never want to hurt Yoongi in any way to trigger them each out.

He let the notebook fall into the trash.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

612K 39K 74
Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and with Yoongi once again as their teacher, t...
110K 5.5K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
D De YGsBlackCat

Fanfiction

129K 4.2K 10
"So you were born a boy but have a vagina?" "That's literally what he just said. Yoongi hyung has a pussy!" Min Yoongi finally reveals to his member...
71.4K 3K 28
[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew why he continued in college, because he...