"π“œπ“˜π“‘π“π“’π“›π“” π“’π“—π“˜π“›π““" T...

By oopewchy_oo

‼️UNDER HEAVY RE-EDITING ‼️ 𝓣his story is about a 13 year old girl named Y/N, who lives in Denver. Trying to... More

𝓕irst Day Of School.
𝓣he Three A-holes.
𝓑obin To The Rescue.
𝓓efend Yourself.
𝓕irst Throw.
𝓗anging Out With Robin.
𝓣exas Chainsaw Massacre.
𝓣he Night That Changed Everything.
𝓝ew Beginnings.
𝓣he Boy At The Library.
π“Ÿinball Game.
𝓑ike Ride's.
𝓒ister To The Rescue.
𝓣he Baseball Game.
𝓓elivering Newspapers.
𝓖riffin Stagg.
π“Ÿaper Boy!
π“œissing Child.
𝓓enial.
π“Ÿromises.
π“žh? Oh.
𝓒omfort From My Friend.
𝓒econd Missing Kid.
𝓨our Arm Is Mint!
𝓙ust Friends.
π“œrs. Showalter.
𝓨OU DID WHAT?
𝓖wen's Dream.
𝓣he Black Van.
𝓗e Won't Leave, Right?
𝓖ut Feeling.
𝓓enial.
𝓑ad Dream.
𝓝ew "Camera"?
𝓕alling Apart.
𝓑ruce Yamada.
𝓣he Theory.
𝓑ack To School.
𝓑e Safe.
𝓖ot You.
𝓦anna See A Magic Trick?
π“žther Y/N?
𝓐 Misty Memory.
𝓨/N I Did It.
𝓨OU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME.
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† RUN. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† LETTING GO. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† VANCE'S CALL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE DEAL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† REALIZATION. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† OUT OF TIME. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† SECRETS UNFOLDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I WIN. YOU LOOSE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
GΜΆRΜΆIΜΆFΜΆFΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
BΜΆRΜΆUΜΆCΜΆEΜΆ.
BΜΆIΜΆLΜΆLΜΆYΜΆ.
RΜΆOΜΆBΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I'M STILL STANDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† UNEXPECTED SURPRISE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE END. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
FIN ‼️

𝓖ame Day.

2.2K 41 332
By oopewchy_oo

{ 030. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    Hearing my alarm go off, waking up, I stretch my arm's and legs.

Turning off my alarm, I start to get my day started.

Yesterday, Bruce called me to let me know that his coach was free to meet with me today! Of course, I agreed to go meet him.

To be honest, I'm actually looking forward to this!

I'm nervous, but also quite excited.

It's 10 in the morning right now. I have to be there by 10:30! So, I still have some time to get ready and changed.

Going through my closet, I pick out an outfit for today's occasion!

(Outfit 1!)

(Outfit 2!)

Styling my hair, I glance at the brown bandana that belonged to Griffin. Causing my heart to start aching.

Hearing a knock coming from my door, I jump.

"Co-come in!" I yell, pulling myself together.

Finn enters my room, noticing that I'm getting all dressed up.

"Hm? Where you going?" Finn ask's, sitting on my bed.

'Shoot! I still haven't told him....that's my fault.' Looking at Finn, I say

"I'm barely telling you this now. But, Bruce offered me to go meet up with his coach to see if I could join the girls baseball team for....I don't know. For fun, I guess?" I explain, shrugging.

Finn stares at me, trying to process everything.

"Wait, really?" I slowly nod, smiling awkwardly.

"That's....literally amazing! Two siblings doing baseball. Such a great duo. Following into my footsteps, I see." Finn smirks, causing me to laugh.

"I guess so!" I grin, sitting up.

"That's awesome. Hopefully it all goes well." Finn say's, getting up as well.

"Ya, me too. Well, I better get going now!" I say, grabbing my tote bag.

"Oh, ya. Be safe!" Nodding, I walk out of my room.

"I will!!" I yell.

••••

Making it to the School, I walk inside. Walking through the long hallways, I see Bruce!

Looking at me, Bruce grins.

"Hey! Made it in time! Ready to go inside?" Bruce asks.

Taking a deep breath, I nod.

"Let's do this." Chuckling at my confidence, Bruce opens the door for me.

Entering, I see Bruce's coach looking up from his papers.

Looking to the right, I see a bunch of girls standing in a line. Immediately looking at me, after I walk inside.

"Morning, coach! This is Y/N that I was talking to you about!" Bruce say's, introducing coach to me.

"Hello, sir. Nice to meet you," I smile politely, nodding.

"Good morning, Bruce. And hello Y/N. Your the girl Bruce suggested that I let join the girls team." Coach says, looking at me.

"Yes, it's me." I nod, taking a deep breath.

"It's nice to meet you. We really need the spot to be filled immediately, so I'll let you join and see how it goes from there. This is the only size, but, here's your uniform you'll be wearing." Gasping, I take the uniform. Thanking the coach.

"Thank you so much." Coach nods.

"Also, these girls will be your teammates. Girls, introduce yourselves to her." Nodding, the brunette walks up to me.

Smiling, I hold out my hand. Taking my hand, the girl immediately tightens her grip.

"It's soo nice to meet you. Hope we can get along!" The girl says, shoving my hand away after.

Shocked, I slowly nod.

"Ya....nice to meet you- all of you girls, as well...." Shaking my head, I look back at coach.

"Uhm....so coach, when will I play?" I ask, trying to forget about that interaction.

"Oh! The game was supposed to be in two more weeks. But, they changed it to Friday all of a sudden. So, in four more days." Coach explains.

My eyes widen, in complete shock.

"You'll be alright though, right? Bruce say's you play well." I nod.

"Yaa....i'll be alright." I lie.

••••

It was now Friday....the day I've been dreading this whole week.

The last bell of the day rings. Everyone, immediately leaving class.

Slowly getting up, I start walking out of the classroom.

Today's the day.

Walking out of the building, I spot the group. Robin, walking up to me.

"Hey, N/N! Good luck on your game, today. I wish I could go so I could root for you. I'll be there, but mentally." Smiling weakly, I thank Robin.

"Bring home a win! I gotta go, bye guy's!" Robin yell's, waving goodbye.

"Bye, Robin! C'mon Y/N, we gotta get home so you can get ready." Finn say's. Being even more excited than me.

Sighing, I nod.

••••

I was now at the field. The bleachers, being packed! Everyone seemed to have been looking up for this game....

Fiddling with my fingers, I see Bruce walking up to me. Taking a seat beside me.

"The uniform fits you well! You look like a real baseball player." Looking down at my outfit, I nod.

"Ya, I guess I do." I laugh nervously, nodding.

"Don't be nervous. You got this! I know you'll do great. You're gonna kill this game! Just remember everything that I've taught you." Bruce say's, giving me a determined grin.

"Got it...." I reply, feeling a little better.

'I need to give this game my all. It's my first, after all. I have to make a good name for myself.' I think to myself, getting up.

The game's starting.

"Knock them dead!" Bruce yells, from behind me.

Looking at the brunette, Lexi, I catch her glaring at me. Whispering something to her friend.

'Now I really got to give it my all for this team to win. Not for them, but for me.' I think, trying to control my temper.

Like I always say....

Let's do this.

••••

It was now nearly the end of the game. We were doing good so far. Just need a couple more points, and we'll go home with a win.

That sun now depending all on me, now.

'I'm not planning on loosing, now.' I think to myself, going to my position.

Putting on my glove, I get into position.

Having the ball get thrown to me, I shut my eyes. Taking a deep breath, I lift up the ball.

Exhaling, I open my eyes.

I then throw the ball as hard as my body could. She missed to hit the ball! I did it!

"YES!" "WHOO!" I hear the crowd cheer. The atmosphere then started to get pretty tense.

Two more throws left. Just two.

Catching the ball, I take my time to relax my body.

Exhaling again, I lift up the ball. Throwing it.

Flinching, the girl covers herself. Not even trying to hit the ball.

"Yes....!" I whisper to myself, not trying to get too cocky now. I still have one more throw left.

This is it. Please let me have this. Let me have this win....

Getting in position, I lift up the ball. Trying to not tense up my body, I take multiple deep breath's.

'Boom.' Throwing the ball with all of my strength that I trained for, the ball flew right past the girl.

STRIKE!

Gasping, I look around.

"DID I DO IT?!" My question was then answered when I saw everyone get up and clap. Chanting my name over and over.

'Oh my gosh....'

"I DID IT!!" I yell, feeling relieved.

My teammates then run up to me, praising me. Some, giving me hugs.

Glancing at Lexi who clearly looked shocked, I smirk.

I did it.

••••

Immediately after the game, I run to Robin's house to tell him about my win!

Arriving, I knock at three door repeatedly.

Opening the door, Robin look's at me. His uncle, behind him.

"Y/N? Oh! You're done with your game! How's it go?" Robin ask's me, smiling.

"I....lo- WON!" I yell, showing Robin the trophy that coach was kind enough to let me keep.

"No freaking way....THAT'S WHATS UP, N/N!" Robin yells. Robin and I, giving each other a fist bump.

"That's what's up...." Robin say's once again, looking at me with pride.

Nodding, my eyes wince. Giving Robin an eye-smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 206 19
It's about a black girl who moves into North Denver after her father has passed away.Her mom wanted a fresh start so they moved.What happens if she s...
The Third Word By keraunos

Mystery / Thriller

36.5K 3K 101
A text that changed her life. __________________________________________________ Gwen Smith had a crush on Ethan, a very charming and kind guy from t...
61.4K 1.4K 21
Y/n Y/l/n never could have imagined that the grabbers victims were alive. Then again, they could have never imagined them to be abducted either. So w...
126K 2.5K 17
✟ ⋆ Reader x Vance Hopper ⋆ ✟ 𖀐 "I hate Vance Hopper. I hate his stupid hair, I hate his stupid pinball obsession, but the thing I hate the most is...