𝗛𝗘𝗥 | Max Mayfield

بواسطة moonwhores

in which, they find comfort in eachother. stranger things max mayfield x fem!oc post season 3-4 plo... المزيد

intro + cast
act one
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
act two
013.
014.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.

015.

686 21 23
بواسطة moonwhores

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝘷𝘦𝘤𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 pt 2.

the trio of teenagers dropped their bikes and rushed inside familyvideo. "hey steve," dustin panted out.

"hey roa!" robin greeted.

"hey rob!" she smiled, as steve pointed to the tv. "you guys see this?"

"how many phones do you guys have?" dustin asked, "someone was murdered," steve replied.

dustin rolled his eyes and ignored his response, "how many phones do you have?" he asked once again.

"two. why?" steve and robin glanced at each other. "technically three, if you count keith's."

"yeah, three works." max turned to her girl and friend. dustin took off his backpack and jumped over the counter.

"no! my tapes dude," steve groaned. "what are you doing, man?" he exclaimed.

"setting up a base of operations here."

"base of operations?" robin asked as she helped roa over the counter, getting a thank you. they all huddled behind dustin.

"for what?" steve looked in closer.

"eddie's friends' phone numbers," dustin replied.

"the new best friend you think is cooler because he plays your nerdy game?" steve said with a pint of jealousy.

roa let out a giggle as max stood between her legs. "is he always like this?"

"sometimes," max whispered.

"it's saturday, you guys need to leave. it's our busiest day of the week." robin grumbled as she picked up the tapes that fell.

"i don't even know what's happening, it's all so fast," roa said as she got off the counter to help robin.

"thanks, ro," robin ruffled the girl's hair, she smacked her hand playfully.

"can you guys just fill them in?" dustin said annoyed.

"fill us in on what?" robin turned around.

max and roa looked at each other and sighed.

as everyone spent their time on a phone, roa helped label the tapes.

"thanks, kid." steve said as he ruffled her hair. she nodded and turned as max put the phone down. "i might have a lead."

they all turned to the girl, "seriously?" dustin said. max nodded.

"eddie gets his drugs from some guy named reefer rick, and sometimes eddie crashes there." max explained.

"and where does he live?" roa asked.

"that's the thing. no one knows," max answered. "he's like a myth."

"maybe the cops know," roa said, all heads turned to her.

"that's true, since he's a drug dealer, i guarantee you he's been busted at some point," steve crossed his arms on the counter.

"are you guys delusional," dustin looked at the duo.

"hey! it was just a suggestion," roa rolled her eyes as max squeezed her hand.

"wait," robin rushed over to the computer, "maybe we don't need a last name." the keyboard clacked as everyone looked at the blonde.

a list of ricks popped up, and robin looked through the movie rentals of each until they spotted movies that a drug dealer would buy. "bingo."

"lipton?" ro said.

"spelled like the tea. 2121 holland road."

"that's out by lovers lake," dustin informed.

"middle of nowhere," ro chimed, she turned to max and grinned. they all rushed out of the store and stumbled inside steve's car.

roa sat in the middle, dustin on her right and max on her left. she sighed as she placed her head on maxs shoulder. she put a hand on the girls thigh, rubbing her thumb up and down.

it was now dark, the group called out for reefer rick.

"reefer rick!" dustin yelled out. roa hit his shoulder.

"he's obviously not gonna answer if we're just yelling his name," roa deadpanned.

"hey, guys?" max called out, roa rushed over to her as well as the others. a boat house came into view.

as they walked over, roa went by a window and squished her face against the glass. "i can't see anything."

they all went inside the boathouse, "is anyone home?"

"it's time for rent," roa called out, earning a chuckle from max.

"there's no time for jokes," dustin sternly said. "jeez. just trying to lighten up the mood." he rolled his eyes.

"maybe he's under the tarps," roa went over but steve held her back, "i'll check."

"okay," she replied as steve grabbed an oar and started jabbing the tarps.

"what are you doing?!" dustin exclaimed, steve turned to him, "he's probably under there."

"seems like you're trying to stab him instead," roa looked at steve who was squinting at her words.

"just take the tarp off," dustin said.

"you do it if you're so brave," steve rolled his eyes, "i was gonna do it," roa said.

"hey," roa walked up to her girl who was examining empty beer bottles and wrappers.

"hey," max whispered as she saw her girl.

robin popped up behind the girls, "he probably got spooked off."

"don't worry. steve will get him with his oar," dustin pointed over to steve.

"personally, i don't find it funny that you're coming after m-" something came up from the tarp, roa let out a shriek as steve was pushed to the wall, "wait, wait," he pleaded as eddie held a broken bottle to his throat.

"holy shit," roa exclaimed

"woah woah, eddie! stop!" dustin rushed over to his friend. the boy who was shaken up turned his head. "it's me, it's dustin. this is steve," he pointed to him.

"he's not gonna hurt you, right, steve?" dustin looked at him. "right, yeah," he mumbled quietly.

"drop the oar, maybe that'll help," roa said. steve dropped it and let out a whimper.

"what are you doing here?" eddie muttered.

"we're looking for you," dustin replied. "eddie, these are my friends. you know robin, from band." he pointed over to robin, who imitated playing an instrument, "this is my friend max and her girlfriend." roa sent a small wave, which eddie nodded his head at.

"we're on your side," ro said before dustin, "we swear on dustin's mom. right, guys?" she looked at the others.

"why my mom?"

"that doesn't matter, yes. yes. we swear." max backed up her girl.

"yeah, d-dustin's mother," steve stuttered. eddie looked at the group and dropped the bottle, roa scrambled over to pick it up and threw it outside.

eddie slid down onto the floor, dustin bent down in front of him, "we just want to talk."

"we want to know what happened," roa gently placed an arm on his knee.

"you won't believe me," he sniffled.

"try us," max said as steve, robin, and dustin looked at her, besides roa. the group did not explain the things they went through to roa yet, so she was confused.

eddie cleared his throat, "her body just, like, lifted into the air and, uh... and she just hung there. her bones started to snap."

roa bit her lip to prevent herself from crying at her friend's death. "it was like there was something, inside her head. i didn't know what to do, so i ran away." his voice trembled.

roa was stunned to speak, she looked at max who avoided her gaze.

"you guys think i'm crazy," he rubbed his eyes with his palms. "no, eddie we don't think you're crazy." dustin said.

"don't bullshit me, man!"

"we're not bullshitting you." max responded, "we believe you." robin said.

"look, what i'm about to tell you, and roa who looks like she doesn't know anything might be a little difficult to take."

"okay," roa and eddie mumbled.

"you know how people say hawkins is.. cursed? they're not way off. there's another world, a world hidden beneath hawkins. sometimes it bleeds into ours."

"like, spirits?" roa questioned, not sure if she should believe them, but chrissy's body was the proof she needed.

"there are some things worse than ghosts." max looked into roa's eyes. she inhaled.

"these monsters from this other world.. we thought they were gone. but they always come back. that's why we need to find you.

"if they're back again, we need to know," max continued, watching her girl take all this information in.

"did you see anything?" robin asked.

roa sighed, "this is fucking crazy. are you guys pulling a prank?"

"no, roa. this is all true. everybody experienced something with this." dustin said, everybody, agreeing with him.

"fuck," she rubbed her face.

"it was like she was in a trance or something." eddie tried to explain what he saw.

"or under a spell."

"a curse," eddie lifted his gaze to dustin.

"vecna's curse."

roa got chills all over her body as everybody went silent, but steve spoke up. "who is vecna?"

"an undead creature of great power."

"dios mío" ro exhaled.

+++
jasmin's corner

hi darlings, so chapters will maybe be longer unless i can fit the whole episode in one chap, but that will also be long.
i'm also prewriting the chapters !

lmk what y'all think!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

165K 3.5K 35
the winner takes it all, and Lennon Mayfield was a major loser. 【stranger things fanfic】 【steve harrington x fem! oc】 【s2- s4】
16.4K 433 22
❀ 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐀 ❀ stranger things season: 1-? steve harrington x fem!oc warning: strong language, sexual & adult themes ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
224K 4.9K 46
𝒐. in which daphne hopper realises battling feelings for her best friend steve harrington is harder than battling monstrous conspiracies ...
41.4K 2.3K 13
-𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄 ᵐⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ '𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞' -In which he...