Only His

By Shawty_melodies

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ัฒะฟั‘ | โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะจัณ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝัั‘ั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ั|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—ัตั‘| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ะณั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะณัตั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘ั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
ะ„pั—ะณัณgั†ั‘

Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั

2.5K 96 8
By Shawty_melodies

Imani/Aliyah

I play with his hair as he kept his hands on my stomach. Every moment he was just touching my stomach and kissing it. He was fucking obsessed. For the whole night, he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

"It's a boy," he said.

"And a girl," I add.

"Twins? What makes you think that?"

"I just have a good feeling that they are," I answer.

I had a really good feeling that they were. I just know that there are twins no doubt about it.

"What if it's a boy and a boy?"

"It's a boy and a girl," I state.

"Well, the boy's name is going to be Kazimir."

"I'm not naming our baby boy after you."

"We are."

"No, the fuck," I laugh.

He sits up and frowns at me. He was going to throw a fit over a name. I could tell he was. He moves his hands lower and makes small little circles on my skin.

I was becoming aroused by the simplest touch. He was barely doing anything and I was becoming horny. It had to be my pregnancy hormones.

"We're naming him Kazimir," he says.

"I'm not naming my child after you," I scoff.

"Our child and yes we are."

He moves his hands an inch closer to my panties. I looked down at his hand. He was close to my panty line, but he wasn't moving it. I look back at him.

"No," I repeat.

My arousal was growing and soon enough he was going to have his fun. He moves his hand closer again, but he traced my panty line this time. He slightly grazes my clit with his finger.

"I personally think we should ask him," he suggests.

He moves down on the bed and spread my legs apart. I shake my head at his silly antic, but the smile on my face said otherwise. He kisses above my belly button. I was clenching around nothing, but air. I was becoming wetter with everything second and getting no action.

"Your mother is being difficult," he whispers.

"I'm not, I just don't want to name our first boy after you," I laugh.

I didn't mean to let that slip out. I'm not even sure if we would have more kids. What exactly am I doing carrying the twins? I wasn't supposed to fall in love or get pregnant again.

I was just supposed to build a paper trail against Jorge. Get my money and dip. Live in some next-up place alone. Now I have a daughter who's alive and kidnapped. Twins who are on the way and a crazy Russian man.

"First boy? You want more children with me?" He asked.

"Do you?" I ask.

"Of course baby, I wouldn't want anyone else."

"I guess we can discuss this another time little one, princess your name is still being decided."

He kisses my stomach again but kisses down. He kisses my clit through the fabric and I crave more than just a small kiss. He hooks his fingers in the fabric and slides it down my leg.

"Malyska," he groans.

He spreads my legs further apart and he licks his lips. Looking at him, he looked hungry like his last meal was hours ago. I was throbbing and wet with arousal from the exposure.

He flattened his tongue and lapped at my pussy slowly. He took his time licking and sucking, he was savoring my taste. He only quickened his past to tease but would go back too slow soon after.

He gripped the side of my thighs and slid his tongue inside of me. I rocked my hips into his face and he only pushed his tongue in more. He trailed his tongue up swirling my clit, causing my head to spin.

He laps at my clit slowly like he was making love to my pussy. His moaning would make vibrations that increased the pleasure. I felt so sensitive to his touch.

"Oh, oh oh baby," I pant.

I relaxed into the pillows and closed my eyes. He sucks on my clit for a few seconds and starts to lap at my clit again. He changes his pace going faster and not stopping. I hold his hair and my hips move on their own now.

"Oh, Kaz."

I start to close my legs a little, but he pushes them apart. The way he holds my thighs and forced them to stay apart felt so shameful. I felt more exposed to him and I know he would get a power trip from it. 

"Keep your legs spread for me, baby."

My breathing becomes wavered and I buck my hips in his face. He moans along with me and it was sending me over the edge. I hook my legs together around him trapping him.

My eyes flutter and my hips move with his face. My orgasm washes over me and it most definitely gets on Kazimir. I can't control if I squirt or not, but that felt so long and nice. I felt like a puddle of goo after and Kaz removes my legs from around him. I look at him with partially open eyes.

His skin was getting a good facial because he was kinda soaked, well he was soaked. He pulls off his shirt and I get my daily view of his abs. He slightly wipes his face off and tosses his shirt.

"I love eating your pussy."

"I know you do," I pant, softly.

"This is going to be the first thing I eat in the mornings."

"Kaz, you're joking."

He pulls me down towards me. Getting my back wet a little from the wet spot on the bed. He pushes down his shorts and revealed his cock to me, small beads of pre-cum leaking out. He leans in and pulls my face to his.

"I'm never joking baby."

"You're going to make me sore."

"That means you get to stay in bed all day and not stress out Kazimir and our princess."

He pecked my lips and deepened the kiss in a matter of seconds. I pushed him off slightly because he isn't being named after him.

"We aren't naming him after you," I say.

"We are and you're going to say yes," he says.

He grabs his cock and taps it against my sensitive bud. I take small deep breaths and never take my eyes off him. He eases into me and stretching me out. My eyes drift over his chiseled hard body, and the muscles in his arms flex. His arm, he can't be doing anything physical.

"Your arm," I mention.

"Forget about my arm, I'm fine," he grunts.

He thrust the rest of his length inside of me causing me to let out a loud moan. He pulls a few inches out and goes back in. He starts off with a slow rhythm.

He plays it slowly making me just get lost in the moment. The kisses in between and the small whispers. It made me forget everything I wanted. He pumps his dick in me faster and his soft side is replaced with his rough side. A knock comes from the door which we both ignore.

He grabs my legs and pushes them up. I was going to cramp up, but he wouldn't give a fuck. I clench around him and he says something in Russian. I was a moaning mess and couldn't get enough of him.

He pulls out of me and pumps his cock in his hands. He rubs my clit with his thumb while jerking his cock off. I wanted him back inside of me.

"Put it back in," I whine.

"We're naming him after me," he says.

"No."

He make small and slow circles on my clit that were agonizing.

"Yes."

"Kaz, please we can do this later."

"You're not cumming until you say it."

He pushes back into me and thrust into me at a moderate pace. I rock my hips to his movement and he stops. He was be fucking serious right now. I'm not going to say yes, I'm going to beg my way in.

"Lev please," I plead.

The knocking was louder and sounded more urgent. Kaz thrust his hips slowly and I watch as he pumps in and out of me. Whoever outside was not understanding to go the fuck away.

"Say it."

I shake my head at him and he thrusts faster. My body fills with that sweet desirable pleasure and I grip the bed sheets. He puts his hands on my waist to hold me in place and pounds into me.

"Kaz, oh fuck yes."

"Are you saying yes to me?"

"Yes, yes, oh god yes," I ramble.

I hold onto his biceps and do not squeeze his arm too tight. My mind was filled with blank spots and everything was just euphoric. My body tingled all over and I could see the stars coming into my vision. My second orgasm hits me and electric sparks travel through my body.

I clamp around Kaz's cock as I feel my insides feel warm. He pants heavily, his chest rising up and down. He pulls out of me and his cum leaks out. He crashes next to me and I turn to look at him.

"I think Kazimir is now happy to hear that our conversation went well," he smirks.

He places his hands on my stomach and my heart skipped a beat. It slightly reminded me of when I was pregnant with Azura. He pulled me closer to him tangling our legs together and his head on my chest. One breast in his mouth the other in his hand.

"Ugh, that's what you think."

"I'm right, but I'm not sharing your boobs," he says.

"You have to."

"No, I can drink your milk for you."

"Get the fuck off me you perve," I laugh.

Another knock comes from the door and we both look at the door. I pull away, so he can go answer it. They have been knocking forever. He gets up reluctantly and puts on some clothes.

I cover myself with the blanket and he opens the door. His brother was at the door, but I was confused. Was his brother not in America? I guess he's back.

They engage in a conversation, but I didn't think it had anything to do with me. I went on my phone and I was reminded of how much time I had left. I wish he didn't know I was pregnant.

He wasn't going to let me go anywhere now and I don't know how he will function with me not around. Can I really raise the twins and Azura alone?

I shake that thought from my head and tried to think of something else. He closes the door and turns to look at me.

"Clean up, Andrei says we need to talk," he said.

"About?"

"Just get cleaned up."

"Okayyy," I hesitated.

I got up out the bed and went to go shower. Kazimir joined me in the shower which led to another round in the shower. Andrei was probably waiting an eternity for us.

We finally got ready and made our way to the meeting room. Nikolai and Misha were in there already. There was another man in there I haven't met before and obviously Andrei.

"Malyska, meet my uncle Vladimir," he introduces.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I smile.

Vladimir had grey silver hair that was slicked back. He had a shaven scruffy beard that was the same color as his hair. He had deep blue eyes that reminded me of the ocean a little bit. He had wrinkles around his eyes and slightly on his forehead. He looked maybe about fifty or older.

"She's a beauty like they say she is," he compliments.

"Thank you," I smile.

"She understands Russian?"

"I do, I speak Russian as well," I nod.

"How wonderful, my English is very horrible," he chuckles.

"We should get to business," Nikolai suggest.

Kazimir sits at the top of the table like it was his throne. I move to sit next to Andrei before he calls me over to him. I felt embarrassed that I had to sit on his lap like a child.

Andrei started off first and I listened carefully. I was trying to see if I remembered any of these places. He had a folder in front of him and opened it. He laid the pictures out on the table.

"This is what Enzo was able to get off traffic cams and satellite," he says.

I pick up one of the photos and it was my sister holding onto Azura. It looked like they were meeting someone, because of the setting. I picked up another, but the man was cut off in the photo.

"We aren't able to identify him, but we're hoping you will."

He hands me a clearer photo of the man and my stomach twist into a ball of knots. I felt bile rise in my throat and it wasn't because of the pregnancy. I dropped the photo because it felt like it was on fire.

I swallowed the bile that rose up my throat. I couldn't look at the photo, but I couldn't stop staring. Azura was looking away and seemed really confused. He on the other hand was smiling at her. I flipped the pictures around that showed him in them. I didn't want to see his face anymore.

It was like I was a little girl again and remember when he smiled at me. I pinched my arm drawing myself out of slipping into the past.

"What is it? Who is that?" Kaz asked.

"It's my, my, my um, my dad," I stammer.

"Your father? Is that not a good thing?" Vlad asked.

I shake my head and can only imagine. I don't think he would do anything to Azura, since I was more developed when it first happened. I tried to think back, but I didn't like it. I didn't want to remember anything.

"Where were these captured?" I ask.

"Arizona," Andrei answered.

"Two options. There near the Mexican Border, so they will cross over with her. Two there holding her somewhere near the border, but are staying in the states."

"That's where we come in," Misha says.

He turns on the TV and does a few things. The map of the US and Mexico appears on the screen. A few red dots appear partially spread out in Mexico.

"Where would you suggest they're hiding her?"

"Sinaloa or Durango, those were our comfort zones. If not there closer to Sonora it's the closest to the border."

"Our?" Vlad questions.

"She used to be in the Cartel," Nikolai answers.

Vlad furrows his eyebrows causing his wrinkles to show more. He wanted to say something else but chose not to.

"We guessed the rights spots then," Misha nodded.

"What do you mean guessed the right spots?" I question.

"Nothing that you need to worry about, but we will fly to Arizona tomorrow," Kaz says.

"Vincenzo's cousins are there for any help," Andrei informs.

"Andrei, I have a question. Was there a black boy with them? He's a lot younger, but he's an adult?"

"No, there wasn't."

It was nice to hear that maybe someone of Hakeem's description wasn't there. If Alya still talked to our father, Hakeem would be able to. I obviously will never speak to that man again unless it involves blood. I would never talk to any of them again unless it involved blood.

"Thank you, Andrei," I smile.

"Can we go talk about the assassination attempt on me?" I ask.

"We have no idea on who hired him, however, he was trained for torture," Vlad says.

"Try mental torture, it's obvious physical torture doesn't do anything," I suggest.

"We could possibly try that, but it would take time," Vlad frowns.

"We don't have time," Kaz grit.

"It doesn't matter, I'm alive, you're still alive."

"That doesn't matter, they could strike again," he mentions.

"Your right," I sigh.

"Let Rishka talk to him," Nikolai suggest.

"No," Misha says.

"Fuck no," Andrei blurts.

"Rishka? Have you lost your mind?" Vlad scowls.

"Who's Rishka?" I wonder.

"She's my cousin, but she's gone insane. She isn't normal, her torture methods are worse than mine," Kaz tells.

It seemed to have a bad taste on his tongue because he grimaced thinking about something.

"She cannot be worse than you?"

I look at them and it seems she was. I guess he's going to Rishka. Ooh, I'm curious now to meet her. I wonder how come I never met her at all the parties.

"He's going to Rishka," I announce.

"No," Kaz interjects.

"Yes, he tried killing me so my decision is Rishka," I cheered.

"He's going to die in the first hour," Alexei sighs.

"I know he is," Kazimir agrees.

I doubt she was that dangerous. She sounded partially harmless. The harmless ones are always the best though. I doubt I would meet his cousin, but by their reactions, she would be perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.9K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
2.3M 67.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
7.3K 361 15
It was raining heavily, while Siya was driving the car fearlessly, but has only fear of him. While Yuvaan kept following her, breaking all the rules...
438K 13.2K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...