Meta Runner - The Conduits

נכתב על ידי MRTCRonny

a story based on a AU i have created long ago. i won't say spoilers of the series. You have to see it by your... עוד

Chapter 1 - The Blue Jay and The Eagle
Chapter 2 - Online Warp
Chapter 3 - Link of Hacks
Chapter 4 - Phoenix Wright
Chapter 5 - Voice Call
Chapter 6 - Side Quests
Chapter 7 - Titan Mode
Chapter 8 - Starting Chaos Mode
Chapter 9 - Chaos Mode
Chapter 10 - Give Me InFAMOUS (Season Finale)
Season 2 { Book Cover }
Season 2: Chapter 1 - New Profiles
Season 2: Chapter 2 - Here Comes New Challengers
Season 2: Chapter 3 - Ctrl C + Ctrl V
Season 2: Chapter 4 - End Tutorial and Boss Fight
Season 2: Chapter 5 - The Trap Cave
Season 2: Chapter 6 - The Tutorial
Season 2: Chapter 7 - Relogged
Season 2: Chapter 8 - Load State
Season 2: Chapter 9 - Critical Damage
Season 2: Finale - Mission Succeeded.
Season 3: Chapter 1 - Rewind Game
Season 3: Chapter 2 - Cartridge Corruption
Season 3: Chapter 3 - Adoption Button
Season 3: Chapter 4 - Return
Season 3: Chapter 6 - Time Trial
Season 3: Chapter 7 - Last Chance
The Great End - Game Over

Season 3: Chapter 5 - First Boss

83 1 1
נכתב על ידי MRTCRonny

{ Good Luck! And Hey, Cole would be proud, Fellow Conduit! }

߷ — Previously on Season 3: Chapter 4 —߷

SMG3 have returned back to Canada agter years stuck in the isolated and desert island he was sent to as punishment for his actions in the past. That was such a shock and fear for the SMG4 Gang's members and SMG4 himself. But Sofia, on the contrary, is happy and amazed to see him.

In his way trying to find a new home he can stay in, he found Lucinia once again. The girl he saved, bringing her back awake and taking her to this country her friends were staying now. She knows what he has done in the past, yet, she knows he is a good person and redeemed himself in the and, so she thanks him.

In a order to retribute the favor, SMG3 invited her to a famous french restaurant that was stabilished in the city they met again. The Le Remy's. So, she asked for two of their delicious plates. Two of the same one. One for her new child, Robby and the other for.. Someone she wants to give as a gift.

Once Lucinia got what she wanted and SMG3 went back to his objective, he met up another friend of his that was nearby. Luigi Danvers Stellato. They chit-chatted, spoke some bit and all that, but then one of the two offered a little friendly spar like old times. Well, you must wonder: "Why SMG3 and Luigi are friends if, according to the creator and the characters' words, he was a bad guy?" Well, that is a story for another book.

Our beloved and sweet emotional Red Vampire had a family reunion with the three original members of the family. Laysie Danvers, the Mother, Mario, the Son and Reyby, the Granddaughter. But in some certain moment of chatting between each other, they heard a explosion coming out of a city nearby theirs.

It was the aftermath of Luigi and SMG3's friendly spar, which unfortunately, The Infamous Delsin interveined the green boy's thoughts and asked why SMG3 never get tired or have such desastrous wounds. His answer is unexpected, but yet, interesting. At least for you readers, because to me..... It is a burden.. A very terrible burden. He is the first and only human to achieve after centuries, the power of the Ultimate Life Form.

߷ — Now, on the New Chapter —߷

Lucinia's P.O.V:

Dang it... I'm so nervous today... Gosh, gosh, gosh.. Why did i had that idea to ask Dr. James that delicious plate of Confit? What was i thinking..?! M-maybe... I could... No, i can do it! It's easy, right? Just talk a bit, give it to him and then it's settled! Problem solved! But still.. Seeing him.. I get so nervous.. And now, having this plate to give it to him is such.. Such a move that i didn't want to! I can't do such a escalation like th-aaaAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

He's there! No no no! He's right there in my front! Why is he in such unexpected places?! Shoot! Why do i get so nervous? We are just friends! He already has a girlfriend, and it's Tari! That has.. A fragment of me... Does that mean... No- that doesn't mean anything! Me and her are two people.

Yeah, that's right! Okay, uhh... Here goes nothing!

"Hello, Luigi!"

Luigi - "Oh. Hey, Lucinia. What's up?"

"Oh. What's with the new outfit? I thought ya liked green and all."

Luigi - "Ah, i just decided to change a bit. Just that."

"Ah, alright.. Well, i'm gonna be honest, your hair looks nice."

Luigi - "Heh, thank you. Yours is always pretty everytime i see it."

"Ah! T-Thanks.."

Eek! Why does he always have those flirts? Is it to tease me or something? I hope so.

"Well.. Not making the conversation much longer.. I just wanted to do something for you today.."

Luigi - "Hm?"

"Well.. Ever since the first time you saved me.. I felt i needed to do something to do as my thank you for helping me at that time.. I never knew that existed superhumans in this world, so seeing them the first time was so scary and terrifying. But since you got there to help me, you made me look at them with other eyes."

Luigi - "Alright, that is good. But ya didn't need to do whatever you did to thank me for that, ya know. I just wanted to help people, just that."

"I know, i know but.. Still, i did it.. So.. H-here it goes! This is for you!"

As then, i showed him the plate of Confit Byaldi. It was still intact even after i brought it back home. And still good and warm, since i heat it back again.. I was blushing deep red and my wyes were closed because i was too nervous to even see his reaction, so it was worse to know if he liked it or not..

Luigi - "A.. A Confit..? Ya bought it.. For me? How did you know i love this food?"

"H-Huh..? Oh.. I just didn't know. I just bought what was the most expensive out of the menu."

Luigi - "This is convenient.. Yet. I liked it. Thank you.."

"Y-you're welcome.."

Luigi - "Lucinia.. Are you trying to have a relationship with me..?"

"Huh? No, no! I mean, i think i have something for you, but i don't want anything over friendship! Because i know you and Tari are a couple and such! So.. I don't want you to be a cheater because of me.."

Luigi - "Oh.. That makes sense. Yeah, that would be dishonorable. I don't want to break her heart.. But yeah, i may have a little thing for you too.."

"E-eh..? Really..?"

Luigi - "Yeah.. I mean, you and Tari are similar at each other. You two are gentle, kind, slightly shy, happy and joyful. Yet, you two doesn't disappoint at all in gaming and even fighting. You two fight and defend yourselves so well. And yet, you two try to protect your friends and people around.. It's like you two are clones of each other or something.."

"Oh.. Yeah.. You could say that.."

Luigi - "Hmm.. Well, i think we can solve this soon with a idea of mine. It may be crazy, but it's worth it in a way.. Maybe we could have a polyamourous relationship..?"

"W-WHAT?! I-i mean.. You're right, that's kinda crazy.. But maybe it can work..?"

Luigi - "Maybe.. But only the future will tell. For now, just best friends, okay?"

"Alright.. I can live with that, no worries. But either way, thank you for everything.. But..- Wait.. What happened to your eyes..?"

Luigi - "Sigh.. Well, that is the reason why i don't want to have a polyamour relation with you yet.. I have a v-"

(KABLOOOOOOWWWWN!!!)

Tari - "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Luigi - "MAS QUE PORRA É ESSA, MARRECO?!" (WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT, BRUH?!)

Tari - "Luigi! Please, Ajuda!!" (Help!)

The Queen's P.O.V:

Fucking hell.. I let a dangerous Conduit prisoner escape from it's cell. Stupid Sonic who went away of the jail he was working to buy a damn hot dog in the middle of his shift! Only Tails and Knuckles was there to protect the gate! The drones couldn't be there since their shift is at night because they are college students! Except J. Damn girl who always gives me problems. I am still going to fire her, believe me.

"Dear Lina, my Sister.. Have ya got something of the person we're trying to catch? Some sound, scent, something?"

Lina - "Well, i heard some faint and quick footsteps coming from the road on the right after this one. And some explosions. And i scent some alcohol coming from his hands.. So his powers are probably alcohol and he needs fire to make it dangerous.. Maybe he got one."

"Alright.. Anything else..? Some victims he got? Hostages or any of my men trying to stop him?"

Lina - "I heard a scream.. It sounded like my younger nephew's girlfriend.. Tari, if i remember correctly. She was sent near him who screamed a bad portuguese language."

"Wait.. MY DEAR SON'S GIRLFRIEND IS FIGHTING HIM?! Dang it! I will have to put on my mask, he can't know i am the Queen! Have ya got them? Please tell me you did."

Lina - "Don't worry sister. I never forget. I may be blind, but my memory is as sharp as a surgical blade."

"Thank you. That's why i always love you, my dear sister. You are always the best."

Lina - "No worries, sister."

Dels- LUIGI'S P.O.V:

Hehehe, finally some good fight i can put into use this body! I want to know how much capable it is! Well, a cool dude who little Tari is fighting. He has alcohol in his body and needs fire and stuff to make explosions. Some sort of Bakugou wannabe.

Hey, who gave you the right to start MY P.O.Vs?! Just stop it already, man! Give up!

Come on Green 'Stache. What are ya going to do? Look at your state! You're coughing blood, you're having such pains in your head and body, and you're still having those weird memories from another person. You're sick, man. Believe me, i will be a better person to command your body.

I still can stop you from doing so! Believe me, i can! Anyway. I helped Tari fight the bad guy who got away from the prison. He was strong and knew good strategies to be up ahead us, but still not enough. I could have a good fight with him. I got some punches and some wounds.. He even took a gun and started shooting me.. But, why though? He's a Conduit, he should know that bullets don't affect us. Not even in the head it does.

Mark his words about the headshot thing. It will be important.

Eey, stop it, you're making too much foreshadowing. Continuing, he was a good fighter, i admit. But he didn't stood a chance against me and Tari. She knew the tactics and probabilities of success of our attacks, dodges and blocks, while i had a good fighting skill. We did a pretty good team against him. He tried his best to do it as well, and he was doing pretty good too. But yet, we were ahead of him.

But then... It happened again. The immense pains.. The coughing blood, the headaches and the memories.. All once again, but even worse than the previous times..

Tari - "Luigi.. I think you should stop it for now."

"No! I can do it, i can do it! These are just simple pains, just th- AAAGHHH!"

Then.. I started having more and more pains.. It didn't cease at all. Headaches, nausea, bloody coughs, body pains and sudden memories.

It even made me grow shark teeth...

And the bloody tears.. It was worse....

Very worse.....

(KAABLOOOWWW!!!!)

He hit me with an explosion which sent me flying to a wall. It did such a huge stain of blood on it.. I looked... Empty.. Hollow.. Like.. I was.. Dead.. But i wasn't.. I was just... Too weak.. To keep fighting..

Tari - "LUIGI!!"

Lucinia - "NO!!!"

Then, the girls started fighting the bad guy with all their strengths with such anger and emotion, not even caring about the wounds at all, just fighting, fighting and fighting, such a combat that the two overpowered him. And then, the Queen and her sister came to immobilize him with their powers as well, as they were much much stronger than even all of us three combined..

But.. I couldn't even get up.. I was too weak.. At least, mentally..

Tari - "Luigi! Luigi! Please.. Please.. Wake up.. Please!"

"T...... Tari........"

Lucinia - "Gosh... He's terrible.. We need to get him to a doctor!"

Tari - "Not yet, please..!"

"Please...... Get...... Away....... I'm.... Too.. Weak... To resist..."

Tari - "Yes.. Yes, i know.. I'll try to.. But.. Let me tell you something.."

Queen - "Sister, call the ambulance to the young boy, come on!"

Princess - "Right away!"

Lucinia - "Thank you, Your Majesty! I owe you one!"

Tari - "Even.. Even if i lose you.. I still will trust you... And believe you.. And whatever is necessary.. I'll try to stop you, but still keep you alive.. Because i know you will be back.. For me.."

As then... She did something that i didn't expect she would do ever even if we were together as a couple... She... She gave me her first kiss... In tears... Afraid to lose me.. But still willing to do whatever is good for me..

People... I am too weak to keep going.. I really am... These things that happened to me.. It's so painful to handle, along with this goddamn asshole here.. These times i had with you were so marvelous.. These actions, these narrations and illustrations.. Were so beautiful and unique for me... But... I can't handle it enough to keep going in a good and happy pace.. So... Unfortunately, for my sadness..

I will have to rest... And then... Let... Let........... Let................... Let.. Delsin take the lead...

Thank you, my dear green boy.. Tok you long enough... Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.... EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH..... EHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

".... Free.... At last...."

Tari - "No... It's.. It's you..."

Lucinia - "Tari..? What's wrong? Is Luigi okay..?"

Tari - "No... Not.. Not anymore.."

"It took me a long time... But finally... Delsin Rowe is here once again..."

Lucinia - "Tari.. What is he talking about..?"

Tari - "Luigi was having a problem of a virus that was made by someone from the past.. This virus is.."

"Me.. The Infamous Delsin Rowe.. In the flesh once again..."

Lucinia - "So.. So that is why he didn't want to do that.."

Tari - "H-Hey.. Delsin.. We still have time to solve things, right..? I mean.. Even though you have done such bad things.. You still have a chance of redemption.. Right? We can be friends!"

"Hmm........."

Then, i got myself back up with some effort since this old body is lacking a bit of strength... Such a chicken. Then, i trained a bit the control ofy new and improved body... And then.. I noticed a metal traffic sign.. So.. I slowly approach it while she spoke...

"Well.. You sure have been such a girl for this body of the Greenie Boy.. He really liked you.. He loved you.. I could see his memories inside his mind.. And all that.. He was a good guy.. Still a criminal.. But after all, a somewhat Robin Hood of the comtemporaries... But still, there is one thing that bothered me.. And that is.."

Then...

(BLANG!!!!)

Tari - "GYAAHHH!!!"

"THAT I NEVER GOT EMOTIONAL WITH HIS MEMORIES.."

Lucinia - "Tari!!"

Tari - "Ack..! Still.. It may be not enough yet! You still can solve whatever you did before! You can save people! You can cure them, you have the power to do so! You can stop evil! And all that!"

"I still don't think it's still time for me to do that.. I killed my own tribe... And i did that to not let them suffer in pain because of that goddamn bitch Augustine.."

Tari - "I know you killed them.. But you already said that, you didn't want to let them suffer. I know they took you off the tribe, but think of what they saw about you! You killed dozens of innocent people and the bad guys you fought to save them, it surely wasn't a good thing! They didn't like you to do that! They knew you were too good to corrupt yourself! Luigi told me that!"

"Stop it! There's no time left for me to do so!"

Tari - "You can still be good.. I believe it.. But until you open your eyes for that.. I still have to stop you.."

Lucinia - "Tari, no! Don't!"

"Then.. Let's go.."

We had a good fight.. She used all of herself to stop me from doing such evul for this world as she imagined i would do so.. She was good, she learms very quickly the fight patterns

She fight, she block, she defend, she dodge and she counters.. Everything necessary.. She had such a strength, such a speed and such a agility.. Perfect. Everytuing is good.. But still not enough.

I learned back to use my powers.. I tried to absorb the smoke from a car that she threw me in, and could do it just like i did in my old body.

Using the strategies of changimg powers and attack patterns, she got easily overpowered by me. And i still kept the traffic sign in my right hand, since i didn't had my chains back..

Why did i want to keep the sign if i could use my bare hands that were enough..?

For this.

(KKKSSHLIIIINNG!)

Tari - "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Lucinia - "TARIIIII!!!"

Tari - "Agh... Ghhn! Gyah! G-G-Gaahhh! Nngh..! It.. Hurts..ore than i.. Agh! Imagined..!"

"It's unfortunate i had to do this.. You are a good fighter.. And i said are on purpose.. You won't die. None of us Conduits do.."

Queen- "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Princess - "Sister, no!!"

"Agh! Fuck!!!"

She punched me with such a devastating blow in my face that i even was sent in a fraction of a second to the ground. I was even nocked out for some seconds.. Because it was too quick even for my mind to process..

Tari - "Lucinia.. Please.. Take this off..!"

Lucinia - "But it will hurt!"

Tari - "D-Don't worry..! W-without this.. I can heal.. It's better to have a tense pain and heal after a while than keep this stuck and slowly die..! P-Please! Quick before he gets up!"

Lucinia - "A-Alright!"

Then, she took the sign's tip off her chest.

Tari - "G-GYAAAHHH!! B-Better!"

Lucinia - "Alright! Let's run before he comes back in feet!"

Queen - "Just run! I'll keep him still!"

Princess - "Come on, girls!"

"Ngh! Damn it!"

I then tried to fight back the Queen, but she was too strong for me. She was too much stronger, yet i am a Peak Prime Conduit, what the hell?! She overpowered me, but still, i didn't gave up and threw her a bit far so i could stop the girls from running away from me.

"STOP! I ain't done with you yet, Tari!"

So then, i threw a Smoke Missile against the three so i could stop them already. I was a point blank shot, they couldn't dodge it! but it was repelled by another Smoke Missile! Damn it! Who the hell did this?!

Mario - "Come on, girls! Get in the car!"

As they left in such a speed, as i tried to get them up.. But there was no Neon around for me to absorb to be quicker. So, they escaped..

I sighed..

"Damn it.. But.. What she said.. Did she really say it for real? Did she saw good in me..? No.. That must be lie.. Like before.. They always lied to me.. Like Hank...."

߷ — End Of Season 3: Chapter 5—߷

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.8K 225 24
The end came and went for humanity of old. An uncontrollable spark that quickly raged out of control. Tacet was there to see it. He lived and fought...
5.9K 100 15
A few months after the events of WOTFI 2023, SMG4 starts having really bad dreams about the "Its gotta be perfect" incident. One night however, his f...
50.7K 1.8K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
382 1 30
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF MY OTHER STOry...New adventures...(smg4 oc insert) (Book 2 of 3) READ THAT ONE BEFORE THIS