I Know You Were Made For Me

Por alxwrt98

"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's tru... Más

Introduction.
Chapter 1: Chris.
Chapter 2: Luna.
Chapter 3: Girlfriend.
Chapter 4: Fucking Stuck.
Chapter 5: Beautiful.
Chapter 6: Cold.
Chapter 7: Dirty.
Chapter 8: What the hell is going on with you?
Chapter 9: Alone.
Chapter 10: We need to talk.
Chapter 11: Intense.
Chapter 12: Distraction.
Chapter 13: Attention.
Chapter 14: No means no.
Chapter 15: Desire.
Chapter 16: I Love You.
Chapter 17: Soulmate.
Chapter 18: Just you and me.
Chapter 19: Guilty.
Chapter 20: Perfect.
Chapter 21: Real.
Chapter 22: Together.
Chapter 23: Happy Birthday.
Chapter 24: Selfish.
Chapter 25: Second best.
Chapter 27: Deja Vu.
Chapter 28: Sweet Pea.
Chapter 29: Support.
Chapter 30: Not Worthy.
Chapter 31: Hope.
Chapter 32: Drunk.
Chapter 33: Venom.
Chapter 34: Downward spiral.
Chapter 35: Terrified.
Chapter 36: Save him.
Chapter 37: Humiliated.
Chapter 38: Whatever it takes.
Chapter 39: Sugar.
Chapter 40: Missed you.
Chapter 41: We need to talk, Again.
Chapter 42: Loyalty.
Chapter 43: Made for each other.
Epilogue I: Ready.
Epilogue II: Happyily ever after.

Chapter 26: Mistake.

846 44 5
Por alxwrt98

As Luna watched Matt walk away she became numb to everything around her. Her sobs only increasing. She knew everyone was staring at her but she couldn't even comprehend that right now. She didn't even notice when the pair of strong arms wrapped around her small frame scooped her up and carried her inside.

Chris tried to stay calm for Luna's sake, considering the wreck she currently was, but he honestly had no fucking idea what to do. He ignored the calls of his name from his mother and Scott as he carried Luna inside the house away from the crowd. As he got to the door he faintly heard Jake's voice telling everyone the party was over.

He carried Luna in to the living room, sitting on the couch with her in his lap. He wrapped his arms securely around her as she cuddled in to his chest, still sobbing as her small hands clutched at his T-shirt. He kissed her head as he rocked her back and forth, whispering in her ear how it was going to be okay.

Ever since they had met Luna had always believed that every time Chris told her it would all be okay, it would be. But this time something felt off, she couldn't believe how any of this could ever be okay again.

Her actions had led to Matt being heartbroken and she hated herself for what she'd done to him. Matt and Chris had been best friends since high school and now that was all thrown away because of her. She had caused all of this.

A few moments passed before Luna's Mum came in through the sliding doors that led out to the back garden, Cece, Scott, Tara and Lisa right behind her.

"The boys are helping everyone leave through the side gate" Claire spoke as she moved to kneel in front of her daughter, stroking her hair lightly, "you okay baby?" she asked.

Luna turned her head slightly to face her mother, she had no idea what to say, it's like she'd lost the ability to talk. She just stared at her Mum, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh sweetie, it's gonna be okay"

How the fuck can they keep saying that.

"How Mum how the fuck is any of this ever gonna be okay" Luna spoke raising her voice as she pried herself from Chris's grip, standing up she began pacing the room.

"Luna baby you need to calm down, just take a moment to breathe okay" Chris spoke as he stood, taking a step towards her and reaching out his hand, which to his surprise she backed away from.

"How can you fucking tell me to calm down!?!?" She spat, "don't you realise what we've done Chris? We did this to him, he doesn't fucking deserve this, how the fuck did we let this happen"

"Luna you really need to calm down, you don't know what you're saying"

"STOP TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN" she shouted, shocking everyone in the room, "maybe this was just all one big mistake" she mumbled as she felt Chris's gaze boring in to her.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He asked as he stood there wide eyed staring at the woman he loves.

"Can you guys give us a minute?" She now addressed the other people in the room who were also staring at her.

They all mumbled a chorus of 'Okays' before making their way to the kitchen in the next room, leaving the pair alone.

"This is all my fault Chris, I did this, I ripped you two apart" She spoke as she watched Chris shake his head with his hands placed on his waist.

"Don't do this Luna, don't you dare come up with some bullshit reason to push me away again, just because you think you don't deserve my love" he shouted as he pointed a finger at her accusatorily.

"But that's the thing Chris, I don't" she was crying again now, tears streaming freely down her cheeks. She always knew this was too good to be true, she didn't deserve Matt and she didn't deserve Chris. How could she ever be worthy of his love after the things she did.

"Stop it Luna stop this right now" Chris shouted, flailing his arms around to emphasise his point, "I am not letting you do this I am not letting you give up on us, you said you'd stop this Luna"

"That was before Chris, before I saw his face, didn't you see how broken he was, he just lost two people he loves all at once and now what we just carry on in our own little fairy tale while he's miserable, how the fuck is that fair?"

"It's not fair okay" Chris spoke as he ran his hand down his beard, shaking his head slightly, "Matt just needs time okay, then we can talk to him again and we can..."

"No Chris" She cut him off shaking her head, "I can't live with myself after what I've done to him, I can't do this" She was fully sobbing again now.

"Luna" Chris now felt several tears falling down his own cheeks as his voice broke, "don't" he shook his head as he watched her walk up to him, her soft hands cupping his cheeks, before she gently pressed her lips against his.

This wasn't like any kiss they had shared before, while it was filled with love and passion, Chris could feel something else there. As he gripped her waist tightly, holding her against him, their tongues moulding together, he could feel her pouring out her whole soul in to the kiss. She wasn't just showing him how much she loved him.

She was saying goodbye.

Pulling away from the kiss she leant her forehead against his as they were both fully crying now.

"If there is ever going to be a chance of you and Matt making up, I can't be in the picture" She sobbed, her thumb stroking his cheek gently,

"No I won't let you do this" Chris cried as he wrapped his arms tightly around her, sobbing in to her chest. Whispering over and over how he was never letting her go.

"I'm sorry, I have to do this" Luna whimpered, struggling to free herself from Chris's grip. She felt as he sank to his knees unable to hold himself up any longer, his hands staying firmly wrapped around her waist as he nuzzled his head in to her stomach.

Meanwhile in the kitchen everyone was gathered around the island listening to every word from the other room. Ed and Jake had now joined them from outside, Ed being the first to ask, "What's happening?"

"Pretty sure they're breaking up" Scott said as he leant against his hands on the counter shaking his head.

Just then they heard a loud sob come from the living room, Lisa instantly recognising it. "That's Chris" She whispered before turning to leave through the door to the living room, instinctively going to her son. Everyone else followed her as they all saw Chris clinging desperately to Luna as she tried to free herself from his grip.

"Chris you have to let me go" she sobbed as she turned to see Lisa moving towards them. She wrapped her arms around Chris's back, gently pulling him enough so that Luna could break free.

"No" Chris shouted, grabbing for her like a child who had his favourite toy taken away. He tried to follow her but his Mother had a tight grip on him.

Luna began walking backwards as she stared into his baby blues for the last time, her heart aching to reach out and hold him, "I love you" she whispered just loud enough for him to hear, causing his cries to get louder.

Quickly she turned on her heel and made for the stairs, making her way up them and locking herself in her room. Chris watched in a haze unable to move as she left. It took a few seconds before his brain managed to tell his body to move, gently breaking from his mother's grip. Pushing his way past Scott who tried to stop him as he made for the stairs, taking them two at a time. He reached Luna's door attempting to open it but finding it locked, "Luna open the door" He spoke as he banged his hand loudly against the wood.

On the other side Luna had sank to the floor, her head leaning against the door as loud sobs wrecked from her chest. She began to shake as Chris continued his assault on the door, the sadness fully taking over her body.

"I'm serious Luna open the fucking door baby please" he continued shouting, begging her to talk to him, but she stayed silent. She knew if she didn't and she opened the door, one look in his eyes and she would cave and she knew she couldn't. She had to free him from her and her shitty existence.

"Please Sugar, I can't do this without you baby I can't. I need you Luna, god I need you like I need to breathe. It physically hurts to be without you I cannot live like that baby please."

For the next ten minutes he continued begging through the door, but all he could hear from the other side was Luna's cries. The mind fog began to fade and his sensibility returned. He started to realise he wasn't going to get anywhere right now, this was all still so raw and fresh. She needed time and he would give it to her.

"Sugar I need you to listen to me right now okay? I am not giving up on you, on us, not now not ever okay? I know that this is all fresh and you feel like this is all your fault but it's not baby, it's mine. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you and I just couldn't stay away because baby I know that you were made for me and I was made for you, we're soulmates Luna and that is never going away. When you've calmed down you'll see that baby I know you will. I don't care how long it takes for you to see that we were meant to be no matter what, because I would wait for you forever Luna. I will always be here. It's just you and me"

He sobbed as he leant his head against the door, he didn't expect a reply he just needed her to hear that. On the other side Lunas body shook violently as she sobbed and it killed Chris to hear her cry and not be able to do anything about it.

It was silent for a few moments before Luna heard something be pushed under the door next to her. It was a thin rectangle velvet box. She took it in her hands opening it slowly it revealed a silver bracelet with an infinity symbol. As she held it she saw that there were words engraved into the metal,

Just you and me Sugar.

A/N: Please vote and comment!!

A xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

117K 1.6K 25
includes - smut - angst - fluff chris evans and all of his characters! enjoy <3
83.6K 2.2K 43
COMPLETED ~ Sequel is 'All I ask' Olivia Rose has been in love with Chris since she was 16. The last time she saw him was 7 years ago. What happens w...
25.9K 1.5K 20
*~COMPLETE~* Chris and Paloma have been together for 7 years, married for 5. They have the perfect Hollywood marriage and relationships. When the ca...
65K 1.1K 22
Chris Evans x reader (Y/n) People always ask you how you met Chris and now it's time to tell part of your story. It wasn't always an easy relationsh...