Reincarnated As a Moth in a M...

By Niko_arc

One moment, I was sitting in class taking notes, and suddenly, I was sitting on some rock floor with the bind... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Side story: The Man and the Moth.
Chapter 5
Halloween chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Christmas chapter
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (important note at the end)

Chapter 2

1K 45 33
By Niko_arc

Yo! Second chapter less go. I hope you enjoy it!
—————————

I woke up feeling refreshed and all around just doing great! Yesterday I built a home, bed, found water and food, and it was just a really good day for me!

Now, I know that there can't just be an infinite cave. Instead, it most likely is some kind of dungeon if this truly IS a fantasy world. Of course, this means two things.

One: My life just got a lot harder.
Two: This entire place just got more predictable.

So, all I have to do is continue the way i'm going and not fall down any big or scary holes. Another thing, don't run from things that can gulp me in one shot, if they even are here, as that will get me more lost and more confused.

But, that won't be for a while. If this is a dungeon, that means strong monsters. If stuff like levels exist, that means they need experience to go higher. Stronger beings normally give more experience, so it's time to grind!

I grabbed my journal and pencil and left my home to look for monsters to grind for experience.

(A few minutes later)

I had already encountered my first monster that wasn't a frog, it looked like a weird mix of cow and bull. It was in like, a grassy area inside of a cave. Don't ask me how. It had...like six legs and two pairs of eyes, with the horns looking more like triceratops horns. I know that this thing can probably one shot me, so I absolutely HAVE to be careful. I slowly move behind it, preparing another silk string that I had a idea for. While sneaking behind it, I grabbed the sharpest rock I could find and attached it to one of the ends of the silk.

Once I was finally behind it, I moved slightly closer to his stomach region, took the rock, and...
Cut open it's very squishy stomach with a mix of force and utter brutality, next thing I knew I was covered from head to toe in red. Executing my next plan, I stabbed the rock into it and held onto the silk. For a few seconds, it acted like a chicken without a head before falling flat.

How did you know that he was gonna try to ram me? Because I learned in my previous life that those types of animals will do EVERYTHING to get the last laugh.

I opened the stomach hole and almost threw up, it smelled so bad. Before I looked around for the gem, I spent a few minutes talking to myself about how 'I can do it.' After about a minute of looking around I found it, rejoicing as I never wanna do that again.

Also yes, I did already write stuff down in my journal about it. After touching the gem, I absorbed it and instantly felt stronger. I got out of the body of the animal and looked around for somewhere to clean myself before heading back, stumbling upon a small lake in the distance.

I spent the next few minutes cleaning myself, staining the part of the lake I was in red. I quickly finished up and got out, only to find out how heavy and cold I felt. Realizing this, I spent the next 10 minutes to make a fire to cool off.

Yeah, I got better at it! So, basically the next few minutes was spent at the fire warming up. While I was warming up, the blue screen appeared again with more stuff! I quickly got ready to write it all down.

(Stats)
Name: Nameless

Gender: Female

Race: Venezuelan Poodle Moth

Level: 5/5

ATK: 19

DEF: 15

SPEED: 50

END: 23

INT: 156

Reincarnated(Hidden): A reincarnated soul from another life.

Like a spider, but not really: Allows the user to make silk.

Poison resistance(Meager): Allows the user to become resistant to poison.

Won the lottery!: Grants double EXP after killing and absorbing a creatures magic stone.

Skill store: Allows the user to purchase certain skills if available with points acquired by killing and absorbing a creatures magic stone.
Current points: 250

All I can really say...

IS LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO!

ALL OF THAT CAME FROM THE BUFFALO, AND GOD WAS IT WORTH IT! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

[Evolution available.]

Eh? Evolution? Alright, I'll bite. What's in store for me?

[Now listing evolutions.]
[Available evolutions.]
[White Ermine Hybrid: A special type of moth that can only be achieved if evolved into by a Venezuelan Poodle Moth. Mixes HP and SPD.]

That's it? All I got? Huh, that kinda sucked. Is there a way I can see the evolutions it has?

[Listing evolutionary tree of the White Ermine Hybrid...]
[Listing failed.]

Oh, well... Alright, let me head back to my home and then we can do this. I proceeded to make a small silk net to drag the bull and began walking home, after about 30 minutes I finally arrived.

I put the bull into a area I had created for food storage, and sat down in my bed. Alright, hit me with the evolution into White Ermine Hybrid!

[Evolving Venezuelan Poodle Moth into White Ermine Hybrid.]

Right as it happened, I felt a indescribable pain for the entire time, screaming my lungs out in agony as my entire body changed. After a few seconds, it stopped and I slowly got up.

After taking a second to get reorganized, I slowly moved over to the lake and looked down at myself.

(Imagine it with six legs and still having some of the floof of the Poodle moth)
It honestly seems like there wasn't much of a change, to be honest. Just a different color, slightly larger, and that's just about it.

Well, there is no time dwelling on it now! I chose it and now I'm stuck like it for now. Is it possible for me to see my stats?

(Stats)
Name: Nameless

Gender: Female

Race: White Ermine Hybrid

Level: 1/10

ATK: 61

DEF: 36

SPEED: 99

END: 34

INT: 156

Reincarnated(Hidden): A reincarnated soul from another life.

Like a spider, but not really: Allows the user to make silk.

Poison resistance(Meager): Allows the user to become resistant to poison.

Won the lottery!: Grants double EXP after killing and absorbing a creatures magic stone.

Skill store: Allows the user to purchase certain skills if available with points acquired by killing and absorbing a creatures magic stone.
Current points: 250

You hurt my feelers: Using the users antennae, they can now sense any creature of their choice from up to ten miles away.

I said it once, so I shall say it again.
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO!

I am a god! In all honestly i'm probably the weakest person in the dungeon, relying mostly on my knowledge of quick and easy ways to kill people. Don't ask how I know that, I shall not say. I only have one issue, I haven't gotten to snap someone's neck.

Whatever, that can wait. I wanna see if there is any humans or whatever nearby, so how do I use these?

I imagined seeing a human and suddenly swarms of information flooded my mind, making me feel like my brain was about to explode. It quickly stopped though, and I was given a 2d map of everything around me in my mind. There was a blue dot next to a big hole, and a green dot that was flashing red about a quarter away from my dot. They had been moving slowly, and I somehow knew that was a human.

Well, one. OW, that hurt like hell! Two, is that person alright? I don't think flashing red means 'I am a ok!' Or something along those lines. I quickly exited my makeshift home and started moving towards the green dot, which had now come to a standstill. I began moving towards them, to see if I could help at all.

After I'd say around ten minutes of traveling, I came across a guy sitting up on the wall, wearing what looks to be armor, bleeding out of his head.

He looked to be in his 30's I'd say, a scar across his eye and black hair. If I looked closer, it looked like he had brown eyes. He was bleeding from his forehead to be specific. I appeared to be level height with him when he was sitting.

He was probably bleeding elsewhere as well, but I couldn't tell. I got closer and he took notice of me, saying something in a language that I cannot even think about comprehending.

"O⍑, リᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍⊣⍑ℸ ̣  ╎'↸ ᓭᒷᒷ 𝙹リᒷ 𝙹⎓ ||𝙹⚍∷ ꖌ╎リ↸ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ..." Said the man, looking at me. I noticed that the armor around his leg was very much releasing blood, and I looked back at his face.

Alright, I can't believe I am saying this, but there are two options here. One: save the guy, but risk getting told on. Or two, kill him and save my skin, as well as enjoy the possibility of him having experience.

I noticed he was staring at me in the eyes, and I stared back. We sat like this for a moment before he smiled and looked away. I've decided, I'll help him.

I proceeded to go over to his leg and tried to pull the armor off, it was honestly surprisingly easy. He quickly took notice and watched with interest, I proceeded to produce some silk and form it into a straight line, looking for the direct area of injury. I quickly realized this guy was fucked up bad, and had a bunch of slashes across his leg.

I put the silk to the side and made some more, putting them in straight lines nearby me. I first gotta clean the wound, so I made a act like I was drinking water in his direction. He quickly realized what I was doing and took out what appeared to be a canteen. I walked over and took it, walking back and pouring it on the wound.

He quickly started groaning in pain,  I tried to ignore it and took out more silk, cleaning the wound and I'd say it looked pretty good. During the entire process he was basically on the brink of screaming, so I made some more silk and curled it into a ball, offering it to him to put in his mouth.

He agreed and put it in as I continued, once his wound was free of all the depressing rocks and dirt of this hellhole, I tried my best to bandage up the slashes with the silk I had made.

After about 20 minutes, I stepped back and admired my work. It honestly just looked like a leg with a bunch of silk wrapped around it, but I did a damn good job in my eyes!

He spit out the silk I gave him and turned to look at his leg, and then into my eyes as we had yet ANOTHER staring contest. He ended it rather quickly though.

"ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリꖌ ||𝙹⚍, ᒲ|| ⎓∷╎ᒷリ↸." He said, nodding at me after saying it. He tried to get up, but was clearly still in pain. I wanted to help more, but I know that is all I can do. He managed to stand up, but leaned on the wall to hold himself up.

Before he went to leave, he pulled something out of his armor and looked at me, tossing it to me. Instead of the white crystals I normally had, it was a grey crystal. You know what? I'm gonna give him something from me as well.

Before he left, I produced a line of silk that was hopefully good enough to suffice as a scarf. I walked up to him and offered it, he took it slowly and nodded at me. Putting it on his neck and walking off. I simply watched as he went through the darkness, and once he was gone, I looked back at the crystal.

I tapped it, and it disappeared, being absorbed into me. Next thing I knew, the blue screen appeared in front of me.

[Congratulations, you have earned a new trait: Hippocratic.]
Uh, could I see my stats?
[Showing stats.]
(Stats)

Name: Nameless

Gender: Female

Race: White Ermine Hybrid

Level: 4/10

ATK: 70

DEF: 45

SPEED: 108

END: 43

INT: 156

Reincarnated(Hidden): A reincarnated soul from another life.

Like a spider, but not really: Allows the user to make silk.

Poison resistance(Meager): Allows the user to become resistant to poison.

Won the lottery!: Grants double EXP after killing and absorbing a creatures magic stone.

Skill store: Allows the user to purchase certain skills if available with points acquired by killing and absorbing a creatures magic stone.
Current points: 250

You hurt my feelers: Using the users antennae, they can now sense any creature of their choice from up to ten miles away.

Traits

Hippocratic: Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine. He discovered everything from diagnosis to therapy, causing him to gain a place in the history books. Due to this trait, all damage taken will be reduced by 20% and no matter the situation, you will be unable to die in one blow. You can also make it to where your hp will stay at one at the cost of your one blow immunity. You have also gained access to all types of basic healing magic.

Well, that is honestly amazing! I don't have my journal unfortunately, so I can't write this down. I wonder, if I got the trait 'Hippocratic' from saving someone's life, does that mean he will become the Hippocrates of this world or something? Whatever, I really shouldn't think too much about it.

I returned to my home after a long walk and collapsed into bed, this entire day has raised a bunch of questions for me, but I am honestly too tired to care. All I know is traits are op, I just got one, and I wanna go to bed...

I proceeded to fall asleep after the long night(or day) I had, happily dreaming.

—————————
Yo! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, if it may seemed rushed at the end it was because I needed to finish it quickly and I was at the end of a class period. Otherwise, I hope I did well on it.

Anyways, I hope you have a nice day/night!

Word count: 2440

Edit made on 1/18/23: I've seen some people asking about the size, so I'll be putting it here. Basically, around the size of a pig.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 162 18
Kiyotaka returned to the White Room, along with Class D. I got the idea from @AlbertIsBestGirl's fic You can make the original characters react đŸĨ‡: a...
7.8K 71 10
I have an entire script for this, it is the cover of every chapter:)) Check the chapter number! Then the number on the list and you shall see >:)) WA...
488 21 7
This is gonna be a story with (Y/N) as the MC, but just know that it's literally just me and what I would do. Anyways, onto the description: You know...
20.7K 762 12
â†ŗ 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚đŦ 𝐚 𝐛đĢđĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛đĨđĸđŦđŦ𝐟𝐮đĨ morning as you roamed the halls of your school. Walking side by side with your best friend; 𝕹īŋŊ...