Mandela Catalogue: Mirth ♡

By MandelaCountyLady

Mandela County, a place where the Alternate Invasion started. People hid in their homes as strange creatures... More

New place, new encounters! ♡
The Report ♡
A new heavenly friend ♡ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
The Angel And His Friends ♡
Gabriel's Garden of Eden ♡ ✿❀
Meet the Preacher ♡
Scare the Unaware ♡
An Angel's Book ♡
Bythorne Paranormal Society ♡̸̠̖̖̬̫̈́̎̕̚͝
Anger and Shock ♡̶̧̧̫̣͕͕̬͔͍̼̰̩͆̀͋̊͊̄̔̉̔̊̚̕͜͝͠͝
Aftermath ♡̴̧̨̜͕̰̺̰̳̻̖̙̤̜̜͋́̽̅̋͑͌̀́̿̏͗̿̍̋́̿͋͝
Reconciliation and Love ♡ ♡
All good things must end..♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Thank you so much!
Forgot to mention...

Mansion Troubles and Angel Discussions ♡

2.2K 51 116
By MandelaCountyLady

First person to catch a reference in this chapter will earn a cookie from me! (It's easy. I know you can get it :)🍪❤️

I am not really proud of this chapter, so I apologize if this chapter is boring. I also feel like I made "Gabriel" out of character. Don't worry. Next chapter will not be boring and it will feature a special character from the series (hint: they are part of the Bythorne Paranormal Society.) I will try my very damn best to make this story very entertaining and interesting.

Don't be afraid to give me any feedback/criticism on the story.

~Second Person POV~

After Gabriel gave you a huge tour around the huge mansion, you were free to do whatever you want in this mansion as the Angel had something to do. You want to hang out with his friends you met earlier. They acted sorta nice to you..Eh, but let me explain..

Stanley was awfully nice to you. He was a good gentleman like Gabriel. He wasn't really freaking out and stayed calm when Gabriel showed off hostility at him and the others. You already warmed up to him when you first met him so you are fine with him.

For N, he was a bit unsure of you. He was confused by your presence in the mansion and furthermore, he was still confused by your too-friendly and optimistic attitude. Soon, he thought about what you were gonna do to him.

As for Six....I don't know how to explain this but I guess he was disgusted by your presence in the mansion. He seemed rather disgusted when you met him. I mean..You're a human and he's a funny looking creature (Alex Kister confirmed he is not an alternate). Maybe you can change him with a bit of (Y/N) (L/N) touch.

After setting your stuff down, you decided to give the people you met earlier some of your goodie bags of cookies. Yeah that's right, guys. The treat giving continues. It's not Halloween yet but hey, it doesn't matter. You pulled out your goodie bags filled with some treats and walking towards the group of Alternates you met. They were talking about some shitty stuff you were oblivious of.

"Why would Gabriel bring in a human in our base? He despises those disgusting creatures!"

"I know Six. I mean..Does he really see that girl as special?"

"Well he surely can't see her as special. I mean..She's not one of us! She's a human! Not us! A human with a normal looking life that is. Or should I even call her life normal?"

"No! Because, she's a strange human. I mean, it looks like she isn't scared of EVERYTHING. Not even us and our boss!"

"Come on guys, it's not like the girl isn't gonna ruin our lives. She's awfully nice. She may be a little too hyperactive and optimistic, but she is really kind and innocent. We should at least be respectful to her, otherwise His Majesty is gonna take our heads off."

*tap*

"GAH WHAT THE FU- oh. It's you.", Six said in a miserable tone as you tapped on his shoulder and holding a bunch of your goodie bags.

"Heyo, guys!"

"What do you want, human?", he asked you with a very harsh tone. "It's (Y/N), Six.", Stanley corrected him. "Whatever!", Six said.

"I want to give you all these bags of treats! As gifts. I know it looks stupid but I promise you those treats are tasty and delicious.", you said politely as you handed out the goodie bags out to Six, N, and Stanley.

"Eheh, seriously?", Six said with an irritable and confused look on his face as he narrowed his eyes at the bag. "Oh, I can take them back if you-"

"NO!"

*ahem* "I mean, no. I'll at least try them later."

Wow. You did not expect him to snap at you. Stanley pulled out a chocolate chip cookie and took a bite out of it. He smiled and closed his eyes in delight as if he enjoyed the cookie. "Mm, this is really good!", he said with an enjoyed tone. N looked at Stanley eating the treat and pulled out a cookie from his own goodie bag. He took a bite and of course like Stanley, he was in delight.

"Glad you enjoyed them. Granted I did not make them, I bought them, so..", you admitted but Stanley and N did not care.

Six looked at the bag in his hand and he was not sure if he should try your cookies. I mean like I said, you are human and he is an unknown creature. "Six, aren't you gonna try some?", Stanley asked, pointing out at the uneaten cookies.

"I-I said I'll try them later!", he answered with a somewhat grumpy tone.

"How about we play a game?", you suggested. "What game?", N asked you with a curious tone. You thought for a bit......

Then you had a wicked idea...

You didn't want to do some games like Truth or Dare or Two Truths and One lie (apologies to all people who like both those games-). So you decided to play a game you and your dad would always do.

"Do y'all have any apples?", you asked to the Alternates. "Uh yeah..In the kitchen. But why?", Six asked with a confused tone.

"Oh..It's part of the game!", you answered as you skipped your way to the kitchen. You grabbed an apple and quickly ate it until the fruit became a core.

After that, you skipped your way to the living room where the Alternates were. "An apple core?", N pointed out.

"Yep!", you said with a cheerful tone as you were hella excited for this game. "So what's the game about?", Stanley asked you with a polite and curious tone.

After a long but understanding explanation, the three inhuman creatures nodded as they understood how to play the game. They all stood up right in front of you. You held up the apple core.

"Apple core!"

"Baltimore!"

"Who's your friend, Stanley?"

.....

"Him."

You immediately threw the apple core at Six's biscuit face, making N, Stanley, and yourself laugh. The black hooded creature looked at you with anger on his face.

It was Stanley's turn and he held up the same apple core that you threw. You all played the same round again but this time Six called out Baltimore first and of course he chose you, causing Stanley to throw the core at your face. Stanley, Six, N, and you laughed. This was starting to get fun.

After a lot of rounds, we decided to play one last round before we rest. It was N's turn this time to throw the apple core.

"Apple core!"

"Baltimore!"

"Who's your friend, Six?"

"Her."

He tried to throw the apple core at you.

..

Only to accidentally throw it at "Gabriel" who came in.

"Gabriel" looked at you and the others with confusion and anger in his eyes, making N and Six point at each other while Stanley watched with wide eyes.

"HE DID IT!"

"NO I DIDN'T DO IT! YOU DID!"

"I did it."

You said as you raised your hand up, trying to take the blame so that the creatures won't be in trouble. "I threw the apple core to you.", you lied to the false shepherd as he looked at you with those baby blue eyes.

He smile and closed his eyes as shook his head, as if he was amused. "Silly (Y/N). I'm not mad at you.", he said. He walked towards you, towering over you. "And plus, I know you didn't throw it.", he responded as he slowly but surely lifted his head to look at the two creatures with anger that said 'You will be dead soon.' They looked at His Majesty nervous while Stanley just watched calmly.

"I need to talk to you, dove.", he said to you as he went out the way, putting his hand on your back and guiding you upstairs to his office.

~First Person POV~

I was behind him walking upstairs to somewhere. I was ecstatic because I was getting so ready to talk to the nice pretty Angel. We get to talk about some stuff that usual friends talk about like backgrounds, families, all that type of stuff. At least, that's what I think.

However, my heart was racing 'cause I was nervous. I mean this Angel is HAWT. LIKE VERY ATTRACTIVE. What if I flub my words? What if I accidentally yell out some embarrassing stuff? And what if-

"Here we are! My office!", he interrupted my thoughts as he showed me his entire office. And oh my goodness this room gave me nostalgic vibes. Huge bed, huge stained glass art window, an office desk with papers, everything that could qualify as both an office and room!

Gabriel sat down at his desk as he gestured me to sit down across him. I sat down with a good posture, trying to make an appropriate impression for the Angel. He put his hands on the desk as he stared at me with those half lidded baby blue eyes and a small smile on his face.

"I'm going to ask you some simple questions about yourself.", he said. "Of course! Ask me anything!", I said trying to not flub my words and trying keeping a positive tone to my words.

"Birth date?"

"(Birthday), 1988" (Pretend it's 2009).

"Age?"

"21."

"Ethnicity?"

"(Ethnicity Name)."

"Any fears? Besides forests?"

'Well this is embarrassing...'

"Um....."

"Dolls?"

"...Pardon?"

"NEXT QUESTION PLEASE!"

I was a little embarrassed having to say that other fear of yours. Gosh, that was so humiliating to say that in front of the Angel...Anyway..After a few simple questions, Gabriel then asked me one last question.

"What's your family like?"

Hm. That seems simple right?

I answered everything about my entire family.

"Well, before I moved out, it was just me and my dad. He was so goofy and clumsy ALL THE TIME.", you laughed as you thought about him. "Heck, we did everything together. Always playing games and spending time with each other. It's really nice. I miss him but I know he's doing fine without me."

Gabriel nodded as he understood everything I said. Then he tilted his head as if he was confused about something.

"What about your mom? What happened to her?"

I was kind of wide eyed that he asked that question. Not like shocked but uh well..Just a little uncomfortable.

"Uh..She's..Uh...", I sighed. I didn't really feel like talking about this but...I needed to answer for Gabriel.

"She died.", I said, trying not to get emotional. Gabriel's face immediately changed into shock as he heard those two words. "Oh, I'm..I'm sorry, (Y/N)." I shook my head and raised my hand up a little as he apologized. "No no no no no! It's okay! It's not a big deal anymore, I mean it happened a while ago so no big whoop!", I said quickly, trying to reassure him that everything is okay.

Gabriel remained silent for a few seconds. "Okay..That's all I got for you. Continue on with your time.", he said, dismissing me.

"Okay, Gabriel.", I said politely as I head out his office and go downstairs.

~"Gabriel"'s POV~

This girl is such a nut..A crazy nut in my opinion. But at the same time, so innocent. She may be hyperactive, but she's so polite and kind.

I do feel bad for her though. Losing a mother must had been pretty hard for (Y/N). The way she said it kind of made me feel like she was hiding her emotions. And she's not doing a good job at it to be honest.

After 30 minutes of reading a book, I decided that I want to check up on (Y/N) to see how she is doing. I walked downstairs to find (Y/N), reading a book she must had found while my creations were sleeping on the couch together (3some? Lol) with a blanket on their bodies.

I approached her, curious on what book she was reading. "Hello, (Y/N). What book are you reading?", I asked her simply.

"Oh, Gabriel! I am reading 'To Kill a Mockingbird', by Harper Lee. This book is so interesting.", she answered my question.

I nodded my head. I already knew about this book but I needed to guide the conversation with this lady. "What's the book about?", I asked, lying about my knowledge of the novel.

As I sat next to (Y/N), the human girl told me everything about the book. I continued sitting there, listening to her words as I kept on a good smile on my face.

This girl is not so bad.

Psalm 16:11

You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 407 42
Yeah.... This will be COMPLETELY different this time! This an AU I thought so why t f not? Well, I can't think of the summary so let's just go with...
411 64 66
Gabriel Archer, under the orders of Count Dracula, is assigned to search for a rare hybrid monstrum. But when he finds his quarry, he finds that he h...
4.8K 118 17
Hello person. My name is Craig. Seriously. This story is NOT an X Reader. This story wasn't supposed to be a shipping book but likeeee This is full...
7.6K 98 19
Welcome to the scenarios of Mandela Catalogue: Mirth, where (Y/N), Gabriel, and her friendos go into all that kind of crazy stuff, whether funny or n...