Born to be mine [ON HOLD]

By miniARMY7

Skylar Leon is a well-known Soul-scientist specialising in soul-sickness visiting New York to find her soulma... More

Characters 1
Characters 2
Soulmate encyclopaedia
Chapter One: Headache
Chapter Two: First touch
Chapter Three: Angel
Chapter Four: Storytime
Chapter Five: Hospital
Chapter Six: NDA
Chapter Seven: Whole
Chapter Eight: The incident
Chapter Nine: Questions
Marks
Chapter Ten: First night
Chapter Eleven: Test results
Chapter Twelve: The Operation
A/N 💜
Chapter Thirteen: The day after
Chapter Fourteen: Interviews
Chapter Fifteen: Fix you
Chapter sixteen: Boxing
Chapter seventeen: Queen
A/N sorry not an update
Chapter Nineteen: Breakfast
Chapter Twenty: Photos

Chapter Eighteen: Massage

1.7K 72 0
By miniARMY7

When speaking;

⚠️"English"⚠️

⚠️"Korean"⚠️

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

~ Warning ~

🔞 There is going to be smut in this chapter. 🔞

Hoseok's pov

After Jungkook, Seokjin and I said goodbye to our other soulmates we all went to our rooms to change and do our nightly routine. Half an hour later we would regroup in Jungkook's room, seeing he has the biggest room out of the three of us.

When I got there Jungkook was already sprawled out on his bed in just his underwear looking at his phone.

"Hey Hyung. Why did you want to tag along with us?" he asks as he looks up.

"I planned to ask Jinnie Hyung to come to my room to spoil him for healing Jasmine. So when you said you wanted him tonight I thought 'Why not treat our little Maknae for helping Sky Noona as well?' So here we are." I say when I hop on the bed.

"Well, I thought that Jin Hyung's massage would be a very good reward for helping Noona. What do you say we reward him together if he does a good job? It's been a while since we did something just the three of us." he smirks.

"I think that is a very nice idea, Wolfbunny. Let's see if Hyungie wants that too." I say just before I kiss his lips.

Hmmm. Yummy. Why does he taste so good? 

Not even a minute later Seokjin barges into the room yelling "Aigoo Jungkook-ah! Why are you still in your underwear! You know that if you want a massage you have to be naked! Tchh. This guy." he says to me, making me chuckle.

"If I'm going to be naked then I want you two also in your birthday suits! Fair is fair." the maknae says.

"But I only brought my Hugo Boss with me," Seokjin says, before laughing so hard it's like he is wiping windows.

Okay, that one was actually funny, not going to lie.

So we all got undressed. Jungkook plopped himself down on his front onto the bed and Seokjin and I each took a different side. For the next fifteen minutes, Seokjin and I are rubbing, needing, and massaging Jungkook's back, making him moan in bliss. I can feel that Seokjin is using his powers as well.

When I say that our maknae has a nice body, I'm just putting it mildly. He is like an Adonis. But then again, all my soulmates look like Greek gods. Jinnie has a face that would make Hebe jealous. I mean, he just doesn't age! If he isn't the epitome of everlasting beauty then I don't know who is.

I stopped massaging Jungkook and started to touch Seokjin, while I asked Jungkook "What do you think Kookie? Did Jinnie Hyung do a good job?"

"He did a very good job! I don't feel any muscle aches at all. Thank you Hyungie." he says as he sits up. He beckons Seokjin to him, pulls him to straddle his lap, grabs his face and kisses him passionately.

I move behind Seokjin and start to stroke his back down his spine to his perfectly round ass and grab his hips. I kiss his wide shoulders and push myself into him, making him feel my hard cock.

Jungkook's hands are rubbing over his front and his sides. When he finds one of my hands on Seokjin's hip he grabs hold of it while the other goes around the nape of Seokjin's neck as he deepens the kiss, sending shivers down Jin's spine.

"Fuck, you two planned this, didn't you?" Seokjin says as Jungkook goes for his neck.

"Of course, we did, my sweet Hyungie. We want to reward you for helping me, but also for helping Jasmine. Sky Noona said you helped a lot so we thought you deserved to be spoiled for tonight." I croon in his ear.

"So Hyungie, what do you want us to do?" Jungkook asks with a voice an octave lower than usual.

He calls it his Alpha voice...

I know it makes me laugh but the other guys fall for it every time. They even call him Alpha because of his wolf soulmark...

"I want you both, Alpha, and you Sir. Please. One in me and one in my mouth."

"How greedy of you Sweetie, but we did say we would spoil you so let's give you what you want then," I say as Jungkook kisses Jin again. I grab Jungkook's hair and make him look at me over Seokjin's shoulder.

"I'm letting you choose what you want. His ass or his mouth?"

"I want his ass, Sir, if that's okay with you..." he says a little timid to me before I kiss him leaving him breathless.

"Then you get his ass. As long as you prep him. Don't want him limping during practice tomorrow." I warn with a deep cadence.

"Yes, Sir," Jungkook says as Jin moans in anticipation.

I direct Seokjin to lay on his back and kiss him as Jungkook goes into the bathroom to get the lube.

"You ready to be filled, sweet Hyungie? I know you like to be all full. And I think that Jungkook's big dick can fill you up so well. What do you think, Sweetie?" I ask, making Seokjin a whimpering mess.

His ears are red and he is too flustered to answer so I dominate his mouth. His soft lips are red and even get more swollen as I bite his lower lip, making him rut his hips up. His large cock is fully hard and trying to find friction, but I force him to keep still.

I feel the bed dip as Jungkook gets on the bed again, but I don't look up. I'm fully focused on the beauty under me as I lower my face down to his chest and take one of his nipples in my mouth. He moans as I bite on it while I take the other between my fingers and pinch.

He moans again as Jungkook starts to open him up by licking his hole. The erotic sounds coming from his mouth made me so fully hard that I could cum if I wanted to. But I restrain myself and move to Jin's dick and take it in my mouth.

Fuck he tastes so good. And he is so big! Ugh, I want him in me! Yes, I may be dominant but I like to bottom. I take what I want and tonight I want this dick in me. But first his warm mouth.

"Ahh shit, more please give me more," Seokjin moans as Jungkook is now knuckles deep with one finger hitting his prostate. I keep bobbing my head making him feel so good and keeping him relaxed.

"You sure Hyungie? I don't want to hurt you right now." Jungkook says, but when Seokjin keeps pleading for more he puts his next finger in and starts stretching him further.

When he puts a third finger in he almost yells out his moans as he is getting close.

"I'm going to cum Sir. Please let me come!" he pleads. I don't even take him out of my mouth. I humm my permission and not a second later his hot salty seed pistols out of him and shoots down my throat.

"Hmm, it tastes so good, Hyungie," I say as I lean over him. I kiss him fervently, dominating his mouth and making him taste himself.

"You ready, Hyungie?" Jungkook asks.

"So ready. Please fill me up." Seokjin says.

I move so that my dick is next to his head, while Jungkook sits on his knees in between Seokjin's legs and pulls him closer with his arms under Seokjin's knees so he is near his entrance.

Seokjin groans as Jungkook enters him. He stops moving to let Seokjin adjust to his size as I watch their glorious faces contort in pleasure. When Seokjin is ready he nods and turns his head to me and takes my dick in his mouth tasting the pre-cum that was leaking from the slit.

The room fills with the most sinful sounds and moans as we use Seokjin's holes as our pleasure sleeves. Jungkook started out slow but is now ramming his cock deep and hard into Seokjin who can't stop moaning around my dick.

His mouth is so warm and wet! Fuck it's the best view. His sinful lips look so good around my cock. Shit.

"You take our dicks so well, Hyungie. So good for us." I say as I look behind me, looking at Jungkook fucking Jin into the bed, making Jin's dick bounce from the impact.

I can feel I'm getting close but I don't want to cum in his mouth yet. I want that dick first!

"Wolfbunny, prep me," I ordered Jungkook. He looks at me but does as I tell him to without even slowing his strokes.

He is two fingers in when I motion Jungkook to sit up more so I can seat on the largest dick of our group. Oh how much I love to be filled with it.

"I'm going to use your dick Hyungie. I hope you don't mind. It just looks so good I can't resist." I say.

"Yes! Please, Sir. Use my dick. Please!" he begs. Jungkook slows down a little as I lower myself down on Seokjin's impressive length.

Oh, fuck. I should have prepped more but I can take it. It's so good! Holy shit.

When I start bouncing Jungkook picks up my rhythm. We move in sync, rapidly thrusting and bouncing toward our release. When I go up he goes in. When I go down he moves out. We're all moaning and groaning our pleasure, mewling each other's names.

The closer we get, the faster we go. Up, down, up, down. In, out, in, out.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Me too" Seokjin yells in ecstasy.

"Do it! Do it right now!" I commend them. And within seconds of each other, they cum so hard. We shake and pant and yell as they let go.

Jungkook is the first to cum and fills Seokjin with his seed, which sets off his release. I can feel him shooting warm white spurts into my ass. It almost sets off my own release but I grind my teeth and hold it off.

"Come here Hyungie, let me fill your mouth too," I say as I move off his length and place my hips in front of his handsome face. Seokjin grabs my thighs and pulls me toward his mouth.

"Take me, Sir. Use me, fill me," he says breathlessly, before putting his beautiful lips on my tip.

I put one hand on the headboard and the other in his hair and grab on tight before I go into the warmth. Do you know the best thing about Jin? No gag-reflex. So I pull his face all the way until his nose is touching my stomach. Tears form in his eyes but he moans as I abuse his throat.

"Fuck Hobi, take it easy on his vocal cords. He does have to speak tomorrow." Jungkook says from behind me as he wraps himself around my back to have a better view.

"He's fine, aren't you? Tap two times if you're not." I say, but Jin just pulls me more into his throat, making me moan.

"See he's amazing. Doing such... a good... job... Fuck I'm close... Almost there, Sweetie... Can you take it?" I ask him, breathing heavily.

He moans around my dick and that is just the nudge that pushes me over the edge. I pore my whole load into the back of his throat as I feel Jungkook's lips on mine, swallowing my moans of euphoria.

I kiss him back fervently, before looking down at our Hyung, who is laying back on the bed, mouth wide open, completely exhausted. 

"Do you want to shower, Hyung? Or would you rather sleep?" I ask as soon as I catch my breath.

"I...We... Fuck Hobi, now I'm hoarse! I want to shower, but you two have to help me. I'm too tired to even stand right now." Seokjin grumbles.

"Okay Hyung, we'll help," I say as I get off Seokjins chest and walk toward the bathroom, turning on the shower and setting it to the perfect temperature. Jungkook helps Seokjin up and helps him walk toward me. We all file into the shower and wash off all the sweat we worked up. Well, Jungkook and I wash Seokjin, because he is already falling asleep on my shoulder.

I wake him up a bit more, so he can brush his teeth. He always wants that after giving head. So I place a toothbrush with toothpaste in his mouth before I take a dose of mouthwash and start gurgling.

What?! I don't want to have semen breath in the morning, sue me.

We climb into bed, Jin in the middle and cuddle for warmth. We're a mess of arms and legs but it's oh so cosy.

Well, if this isn't going to make me sleep like a baby then I don't know what will. Good night indeed.

⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙

Wordcount: 2166

A/N to be completely honest, I did not plan this smut chapter... Like at all! I wanted to make a chapter about the next morning, but this just came out...

And when a story presents itself, who am I to not publish it? So I hope you like my dirty mind because I wrote this when I should be writing the next story chapter...

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!

(all the pictures above are from weverse... https://weverse.io/bts/media/1-104048171 )

I know, I'm a day late, but I'm so glad I caught the Live! Did you see it?

Thank you for reading my story 💜

Please vote and comment. I love hearing from you, army.

Book playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2nYDtHhPDjuAyzQ24QTazg?si=f8d52e05b50c4398

⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙

Edited 17/10/2022: Only aesthetical and grammatical changes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.2K 37
An OT7 Reverse Harem For centuries there have been seven deadly sins in the universe. They are pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth. I...
13K 536 17
In a world where everyone has a soulmate, soulmate groups are nothing extraordinary. Everyone gets a soulmark at the age of ten to prepare for the aw...
71.3K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
81K 3.7K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...