Stiles One Shots

By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

Short stories with Stiles Stilinski from Teenwolf The stories will revolve around Stiles being in a relations... More

Klaus Mikaelson
Steve Rogers
Peter Hale
Christopher Argent
Derek Hale
Damon Salvatore
Kol Mikaelson
Peter Hale & Chris Argent
Roy Harper / Jackson
Klaus Mikaelson
Peter Hale
Deucalion
James 'Bucky' Barnes
Deputy Derek Hale
Derek Hale & Jordan Parrish
Derek Hale / Eli Hale

Peter Hale

4K 111 39
By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

Stiles was standing in the parking lot with Peter holding onto his wrist, asking if he wants the bite. Peter is about to bite him, when he suddenly goes stiff, and jumps back as if he has been scorched.

Stiles is shocked at his reaction

"No, it can't be?." Peter says shaking his head.

"What can't be, god damn it Peter, what is it?." Stiles asks annoyed at the Alpha.

When they had realised that Peter was the Alpha that was going around killing people, they were all intent on killing him. Especially Scott and Derek. Scott because he was bitten by Peter and Derek gave him some lame bullshit story that if he kills the one who bit him, it would cure him. And Derek, because he thinks that Peter killed his sister Laura. But Stiles knows he didn't. He saw the body, and she most definitely wasn't killed by a werewolf.

And for some reason, when Stiles came face to face with Peter in the hospital, he wasn't afraid of him. He can't explain it, but there was something about him that was drawing him in.

"Come on Peter, what is it?."

"You.......you smell like me. You smell like mine." Peter growled.

Stiles was shocked at that statement. "What the fuck Peter, what do you mean I smell like yours. Is this some weird Mate thing or something. which yeah I have researched the shit on that subject by the way."

"No, no not that, god not that." Peter said, shaking his head.

"Well gee thanks." Stiles said sarcastically.

Peter smirked. "No, your scent, it smells of me, well part of me, like......like we share the same DNA."

"What now? Are you saying we are related?." Stiles asked.  

"I'm saying that you are my son."

"What no way, I have a father."

"Stiles, I don't know how to explain it, I'm shocked just as much as you are. Look, I need to rescue my nephew, I will find you later to discuss this."

"But,......."

Stiles didn't get chance to say anything else, because Peter was gone. Just like that.

Stiles didn't know what to do. He didn't believe Peter, but also he did. He couldn't explain it. It was a feeling. He needed to talk to his dad.

When he got home, his dads cruiser was in the driveway.

"Hey dad, I'm home."

"Hey kiddo, have fun with Scott?."

"Oh, yeah I did. Look I need to ask you something, and I need you to be honest with me."

"Okay, Sounds serious. But you can ask me anything kiddo."

Okay, here it goes, just rip the band aid off "Are you my father? My real father."

Noah looked speechless, He wasn't expecting that. He sighed, and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Me and your mum were planning on telling you when you turned 18."

"So its true? You're not my real dad."

"No, son, I'm not. But I am still your dad, even if we don't share the same DNA."

"I know, i'm just in shock that's all, I wish you would have told me."

"How did you find out?." Noah asked.

"Peter Hale."

"Shit."

"So it's true, Peter is my real dad?."

"Yes. But how?......He's in a coma."

"Yeah, about that, he woke up. And he said he could smell himself on me, and told me that the only reason for it, was because I was his son."

"Wait wait, he told you he could smell you?"

Stiles nodded.

"Stiles, do you know about Peter and his family?."

Stiles nodded again.

"Oh hell kid. How on earth did you find out about werewolves."

"How do you know about werewolves?." Stiles asked

"Come and sit down. We have a lot to discuss."

Stiles went to sit down. He was more shocked that his dad knew about werewolves than he was about Peter being his dad.

"So your mum. She was best friends with Talia. In fact she was their emissary."

"Emissary? but that means......"

"Your mum had magic. Not much, but she had some. Her and Talia were really close. Anyway right before me and your mum got together, she had a one night stand with Peter. He was 17 at the time, but she was a little older than him, so he was still underage. It had been a drunken mistake, and Peter had been flattered that an older women wanted to sleep with him. Me and your mum had just got together when she found out that she was pregnant. I told your mum I was okay with it, and I was. I have loved you like you were my own, Don't ever forget that. Anyway, Both your mum and Talia thought it was best that Peter didn't find out. I wasn't okay with that, I knew if it was me, I would want to know, but it was your mothers decision. So Talia removed his memories of them being together, and Claudia kept away from Peter."

"But couldn't Peter smell me back then?."

"Your mum never took you to Talia's, so you never got to see Peter. And your mum used to wear some kind of scented body wash to cover her scent."

"If Peter is my dad, how come I'm not a werewolf?."

Noah sighed. "You are Stiles."

"No I'm not, I think I would know if I turned furry each full moon, or if I could smell and hear better."

"Those Adderall tablets you take, are not adderall tablets. They are blockers to keep the werewolf part of you at bay."

"But why?. Also they help my ADHD."

"Your mum wanted you to have a normally life. She didn't want you involved in it all. Also you don't have ADHD. The effects that you feel is the werewolf part of you, trying to get out. I'm sorry son, It wasn't my decision."

"But, after she died, you could have stopped me from taking the medication. You could have told me."

"I didn't know how to son. And after a while, I thought your mum was right. You deserved a normal childhood. I did plan to tell you when you turned 18."

"Yeah well, looks like I didn't make it to my 18th doesn't it."

"How did you find out about werewolves in the first place?."

"When Peter came out of his coma, he was feral. He needed his pack, but both Derek and Laura had abandoned him. When Laura died, the alpha spark was passed onto him, and he was out of control with all the power. He bit Scott in the woods. That night when you found me."

"So Scott was out there? You lied to me, again?."

"Now's not really the time to start accusing me of lying, dad."

"I guess you're right, I'm sorry son."

"The next morning, Scott told me he was bitten, but the bite mark had disappeared. I did what I do best and researched it, I came up with werewolves. And I was right. Although Scott didn't believe me. Then we met Derek."

"And you blamed Derek for killing his sister?."

"Well, Scott did actually. I knew she didn't die by a werewolf."

"And how do you know that?."

"I might have snuck into the morgue at the hospital and checked out the body. Both halves."

"God damn it Stiles. I'm the sheriff. I can't have you doing this kind of stuff. It makes me look bad."

"I'm sorry dad."

"I'm not mad, but you have to stop getting yourself into so much trouble kid."

"I know."

"So how did you know it wasn't a werewolf that killed Laura Hale?"

"There were no bite marks or claw marks. That's why I don't understand why Derek is adamant that it was Peter just because he could smell him on her. I saw the marks on her wrists. She looked like she had been tied up. She had burn marks which looked like electrocution burns, and she was cut in half. But it was a clean cut so I'm guessing a sword or something like that."

"How the hell do you know these things?."

"I watch a lot of crime dramas. I find them interesting."

"Okay, so it wasn't Peter. Do you have any idea of who it was?."

"It has to be hunters. And the only hunting family in Beacon Hills at the moment is The Argent's."

"Yeah, Chris and his wife Victoria have just moved back into town with their daughter. I don't think it was them though. His father on the other hand, or his sister. Its something they would do. They don't stick to the code." Noah said bitterly.

"Look dad, It wasn't Peter who killed Laura but he is the one who killed that bus driver, and the others. They were responsible for the fire that killed his and Derek's family. He's going after Kate Argent next. He says that shes the one that lit the fire."

"Then I won't stop him." Noah said causing Stiles to look at him wide eyed.

"So, you're not going to do anything, knowing that he murdered people and is going to commit another one?. You're the sheriff. It's your job?."

"Sometimes, people deserve what they get. I've been trying to find any kind of evidence to pin on that women, but there is none. She's completely clean. But I know it was her."

Stiles could see the rage in his fathers eyes. "Dad, why does this mean so much to you. Is it because Talia was mum's best friend?."

"Oh god. I never wanted you to find out, but, you're mum didn't die of Frontotemporal dementia."

"What are you talking about? of course she did. I was there through her illness dad. She started to forget me, and you."

"She had the disease Stiles, but that isn't what killed her. She still had plenty of time left before the disease took over fully."

"No, no, she was getting worse. You said she that it caused her to have a stroke and it messed with her brain, and you had to rush her to hospital, and she died?."

"She was in the Hale house Stiles, when the fire started. The postmortem said that she died of smoke inhalation, before the fire got to her."

"That's why you wouldn't let me see her. After she died."

"Yeah kiddo. I couldn't let you remember your mum like that. She was burned pretty bad."

"I don't believe it. All this time, I thought......"

"I'm sorry for lying to you. I wanted to protect you from the truth."

"I get that. You know I was thankful when I thought mum died of a stroke. I had read up on her condition, and it sounded awful. She would have gotten worse and forgot us completely. But now you're telling me that she died in a fire, I don't know which is worse."

"Either way would have been horrific. That's why I lied about it. I wanted you to remember your mum as she was."

Stiles was now sobbing, in his dad's arms. "I miss her so much."

"Me too kiddo, Me too."

They sat there for a while, just holding each other.

"Would you be mad if I said I wanted to help Peter kill Kate Argent."

Noah laughed. "Honestly, I would love nothing more for me to be the one to kill her. She ruined Derek, Laura and Peters lives, and she ruined ours too. She not only killed werewolves, but humans too. She killed your mother and I want nothing more than to revenge my wife. I won't say that I agree to my son becoming a murderer, but I also won't stand in your way."

"Really?."

"Really. I want her dead Stiles. And anyone else that was involved."

"And what about Peter?."

"I will pretend that I don't know anything. There is no proof as to who killed the bus driver or the others. Its been ruled as a wild animal."

"Okay, thanks dad."

"So, Peter. Do you want to get to know him?." Noah asked hesitantly

"I do, but I don't want to upset you either."

"I won't be upset Stiles. Like I said, I was going to tell you when you turned 18. You are and will always be my son. But you are also Peters son, and he didn't know about you. If you both want to get to know each other, I'm fine with that."

"Thank you."

"What for?."

"For being the best dad I could ever ask for."

"I love you Stiles."

"Love you too dad."

**

Stiles met up with Peter in secret. They met up for a coffee.

They were sat facing each other, not saying a word.

Stiles decided to break the ice. "So, you're my father?."

"It looks like it, although I'm not sure how. I don't recall sleeping with your mum. I mean she was hot for an older women, but I don't remember actually being with her."

"I asked my dad about it. He said that you had a one night stand, My mum was drunk and you were over the moon that an older women wanted to have sex with you. Apparently both my mum and Talia decided that you were still young and didn't need to know. My mum wanted my dad Noah to raise me, so Talia took your memories."

Peter looked really upset about that. "I can't believe they would do that. I mean, yes I was young, but I wouldn't have shied away from my responsibilities as a parent."

"My dad said that he wasn't on board with the decision by the way, Thought you should know that."

Peter nodded.

"He said that he wouldn't be happy if it had been the other way around. He would have wanted to know, but my mum made her decision."

"Its okay, Stiles. I don't blame your dad. If anything I blame Talia. She removed the memory from me. How could she do that to me. She always hated me. Me and Derek used to be best friends growing up. I was older than him obviously but we got on really well. We looked out for each other. But Talia didn't like it. She always tried to put a wedge between us."

"Derek thinks that you killed Laura."

"But you don't?"

"I know you didn't, It was hunters that killed her. Derek said he could smell you on her, and I think that's why he believes it was you. He thinks you killed her so you could be an alpha."

"I would never kill Laura, or any of my family. Never. When I woke up from the coma, I was disorientated, I had lost all my pack bonds, then I felt the alpha spark light up inside of me, and the power just made me crazy. I jumped out the window, and I stumbled upon Laura body, I held her in my arms. She was cut in two. I tried to move her, but then I heard the police dogs, and I ran, that's when I smelt you. I went looking for you, but came across Your friend. He smelt like you, and instinct took over and I bit him."

"So that's why both parts of Laura's body were found apart from each other."

Peter nodded. "I was going to bury her."

"Look Stiles, I know you have a father, and I'm not looking to replace him, but I would like to get to know you. If I survive long enough that is. I hear my nephew is planning on killing me."

"I won't let him kill you Peter. I want to get to know you too. Your my father."

"I have to ask, but your scent is a little off. You smell like a wolf, but also of some form of chemicals, but you are human, right?"

Stiles laughed. "I bet that's why Derek always looked like he was scenting the air when I was around him. He couldn't understand what he was smelling. Well, actually I am a werewolf, but I've been taking medication which I thought was for ADHD for years. Turns out its been suppressing the wolf in me, keeping it locked away. I never knew."

Peter growled at that. As a born wolf, to have it taken away was sacrilege.

"Do you want to be a werewolf. I know you said no when I asked you in the parking lot, but you are a born wolf. It's part of you, even if you never knew it."

"Honestly, I wanted to say yes when you asked me. But I'm scared. I don't want to lose control and hurt the people I care for."

"I will help you, if you decide you want to stop the medication."

"I will think about it, and discuss it with my dad."

"Okay. I will help you with whatever you decide."

"Thank you."

**

Over the week, Stiles had to listen to Scott go on about how much he hated being a werewolf, when all he could think about was stopping his medication, and letting his wolf come out.

He had spoken with his dad and he was supportive in whatever he decided.

He was about to ring Peter, when his phone pinged

It was Scott

Scott: Hey Stiles, you need to get to the old Hale house. Peter has gone crazy and is going to kill Allison's Aunt, be quick we need to put him down

"Shit"

Stiles ran out of the door and into his jeep. He pushed his foot down on the accelerator and went as fast as he could.

When Stiles arrived, he ran into the building to see Peter stood with his claws against Kate's neck, and Scott and Derek growling at him.

Stiles pushed his way through.

"Peter." Stiles said as he walked nearer.

"Stiles, keep back. you will get hurt." Derek growled.

"Peter won't hurt me." Stiles stated.

"Stiles, he's a murderer. Of course he will hurt you. He needs to be stopped. He's about to kill Allison's Aunt." Scott said.

"So. She deserves to die for what she did. Surely you Derek can understand that."

"I do, but it should be me who kills her."

"Why, because she killed your family? she also killed Peters family. And if we are talking about getting revenge, then I think I should be included too."

Everyone looked puzzled at that.

"Stiles, why would you need revenge?" Scott asked. "Besides, its wrong to kill."

"Really, so you're not planning on killing Peter?."

"Yes but that's different, he needs to be put down Stiles. He is dangerous. And if I kill him, I will be cured." Scott said

"Bullshit Scott. What Derek told you is utter bullshit. You cannot be cured. Killing Peter will only make you an alpha. God you are so gullible."

"You still haven't answered." Derek said.

"Because she killed my family too. I'm a Hale. Peter is my father."

"That's bullshit Stiles. The sheriff is your father."

"Yeah he is, but Peter is my biological father."

"That's why you smelt so familiar when we first met." Derek said. "I couldn't understand why you smelt like pack when I didn't know you."

Stiles nodded. "The thing is, it wasn't just the Hales you killed that night." Stiles said now looking at Kate. "My mum was in the house too. She was human. And you killed her."

"Stiles, your mum died from a stroke. She had a dementia." Scott said.

"She did, but my dad lied about her death. He knew about werewolves and he knew that Peter was my father, He knew everything. My mum was best friends with Talia."

"Wait, your mum was Claudia? Why did I not remember that." Derek said

"Your mum probably removed your memories too, like she did Peters." Stiles scoffed.

"What?."

"Oh yeah, why do you think Peter never knew I existed. Because your dear old mum erased his memories of his time with my mum. Both my mum and Talia thought it was for the best. And guess what. I'm a born werewolf too, only I've been taking medication for years to suppress it, and I never knew."

"Your a werewolf.?" Scott asked.

"Yep, well I will be when I stop taking the pills."

"Wait, you want to be a werewolf, why?." Scott asked.

"Why not. I will be able to hear better and see better, I will be stronger. Why wouldn't I want that. Besides I'm a born werewolf, I'm meant to be one."

"Because you will be a monster." Scott said.

Stiles looked hurt. "Really Scott. So if I become what I'm meant to be, I will be a monster?."

"Yes. This is all wrong. This is not what we are meant to be Stiles. We are meant to be normal. Go to school, play lacrosse, get a girlfriend."

"You have all that Scott. You got the girl, you're first line and captain of the lacrosse team. You wouldn't have any of that if you were still human."

"I can't be with Allison whilst I'm a monster."

Kate started laughing. "I don't know, I managed to have my fun with the monster. Isn't that right Derek."

Derek growled, and Peters claws dug in deeper, in Kate's neck causing her to choke."

Scott saw Peters claws digging in. "Peter Stop. We can take her to he police station, she will be locked away for killing your family. But if you kill her, your no better than she is and we won't have a choice but to kill you."

"Well if Peter doesn't kill her I will. Also my dad wants her dead too. He even gave me permission to do it. If she goes to the station, my dad will find a way to kill her."

"What, no he wouldn't?."

"Oh he would. She killed his wife, my mum. He agrees with what Peter has done, killing everyone that was responsible for the fire."

"And what about my sister, Laura. She didn't deserve to be killed by him." Derek stated.

"Peter didn't kill her Derek. It was Kate and her father. There was no werewolf marks on her body. But there were restraint marks, and electrical burns, like she had been tortured. And then they cut her clean in half. Peter found her after the the alpha spark was passed onto him, that's why you could smell him."

Derek looked at Peter, and then to Kate. "Kill her Uncle Peter."

Peter didn't need to be told again. He slashed his claws through her windpipe.

Kate fell to the floor coughing and spluttering.

Stiles walked up to her, pulled a gun out from his back pocket and pulled the trigger. He shot her in the head.

"Why did you shoot her?." Scott shouted.

"Had to make sure. They always come back."

Stiles walked up to Peter and hugged him for the first time. Peter nuzzled into Stiles neck, scenting him, and calming himself.

Scott was still stood there in shock. Allison was trying to get him to move, but he looked angry. Angry at seeing Stiles hugging Peter. The person who bit him. The person he hated the most.

"Stiles, he still needs to die."

"You will not kill him Scott. If you even attempt to, I will kill you. I mean it. I don't care if you are my best friend. Peter is my father, and all he has done is avenge his family. My family. Peter is the alpha now, so you are either in his pack, or you're an omega."

"You can't be serious. You're choosing him over me?."

"He's my family Scott. So is Derek. They are my pack now."

Derek actually smiled at that. "Uncle Peter?."

Peters head shot up, at being called Uncle again. "Yes Derek."

Derek walked up to him and bared his neck. "I want to join your pack."

Peter placed his hand over Derek's neck, his eyes burning red, and he leaned in and bit down, sealing the bond between Alpha and beta.

Stiles could see the difference in Derek straight away. He had a pack again.

"So do I get a bite too?." Stiles asked. "I'm in your pack too right?."

Peter smiled at him. "Of course you are Stiles. I will bite you once you let your wolf out. And I will help you control it."

"So will I." Derek said.

**

Stiles had told his dad about Kate and where to find the body. The only issue was that Stiles had shot her in the head.

Luckily both the sheriff and Chris Argent confirmed that they witnessed her being mauled to death by a mountain lion, so no postmortem was made and they were able to cover up the body so they didn't raise any suspicions.

Stiles only hoped that Gerard Argent would make an appearance at the funeral.

Because he was next on the list to die

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 10.1K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...
93.3K 2.6K 9
Something, or someone is after Stiles, but why? OR In which Derek and Stiles has a pretty complicated relationship, but in the end, all that matters...
1.7K 72 25
A Collection of Fics for Bad Things Happen Bingo. Fandom: Teen Wolf Ships: Various
3.4K 74 3
So maybe Stiles has this fantasy. Maybe it's his favorite one. And maybe he makes a post about it on a community sex blog. There's nothing shameful a...