Plus One (Code Lyoko: Odd)

By Hilla899

Basically the Code Lyoko storyline with the addition of my OC, Amelia (Amy). Also, I might skip over an episo... More

Chapter 1: Teddygozilla
Chapter 2: Seeing Is Believing
Chapter 3: Holiday in the Fog
Chapter 4: Log Book
Chapter 5: Cruel Dilemma
Chapter 6: Image Problem

Chapter 7: Satellite

85 2 1
By Hilla899

(A/N: I skipped over End of Take because I didn't really know how to fit Amy into the episode without it feeling a little forced)

Jeremy, Odd, Amy, and Ulrich were all in the middle of class being taught by Mrs. Hurtz when suddenly, all their phones started ringing. Not just theirs, but the whole classroom's phones began to ring. Every student answered their phone, only to receive no response on the other end.

Amy pulled her phone away from her ear and frowned at the screen.

Something was wrong and she had a feeling it had to do with Xana.

Mrs. Hurtz glanced around the classroom in mild annoyance, before spotting Sissi with her phone out too and furrowing her brow in disappointment.

"Sissi. You, the principle's daughter, should know the rule dealing with cellphones." She said as she walked over to stand in front of the girl. "Now, why don't you remind us all what that rule is?"

"All mobile phones have got to be turned of before entering the classroom under penalty of having it confiscated." Sissi recited.

"Hand it over." Mrs. Hurtz said and Sissi placed her phone in the teacher's outstretched hand. "And that goes for everyone."

The whole classroom began complaining at that as she told them to quiet down and place all their phones on her desk.

"Xana's sure going to be happy about this." Odd said and Amy nodded in agreement.

The bell rang and all students reluctantly did as they were told as they left the classroom.

Right as the four of them left the room, Yumi came running up to them.

"We had this weird problem." Yumi told them. "This morning, like, everyone's cellphones started ringing and-"

"The teacher confiscated them? Us too." Odd finished for her, the same thing having just happened to them.

"Crazy, huh? All those calls and no one at the other end? I think I'll contact Aelita. This could be Xana's doing." Jeremy said, before running off to contact her.

"We've gotta do something." Ulrich said. "If Jeremy's right and we can't stay in contact, we're in a real jam."

"Hey, you four." Sissi called out to them and they turned their attention to her. "I'm organising a meeting. They've got to give us our mobiles back. Well? Are you with us?"

Odd took notice of Nicholas stealing glances at Amy and gave a light glare as he stood a little closer to the oblivious girl.

"You bet we are." Amy replied almost immediately and Yumi nodded in agreement.

"No kidding?" Sissi said as she took notice of her serious face, a little shocked by her quick response. "If you really mean it, we'll see you in the Auditorium right after lunch."

Amy nodded in understanding and Sissi, Herb and Nicholas walked away.

"You were right." Ulrich said. "We've gotta see what's up."

It was then that Amy seemed to only just notice Odd had moved a little closer to her and she raised a curious brow at him as he shrugged in response to her silent question. She could only hope he didn't see how warm her cheeks felt at their proximity.

****

Break time had arrived and Odd, Amy, Ulrich, and Yumi were all sat at a table together eating, the girls sitting side by side with each other whilst the two boys were across from them. 

"You're going to take back your cellphone? That's called stealing, you know that?" Yumi said as Odd told them of his plan that Ulrich was going to help him with.

"No it's not." Odd argued. "Taking back what belongs to you in the first place is not what I would call stealing."

"We have no choice, Yumi." Ulrich said.

Yumi still seemed a little unsure of their plan and shared a glance with Amy.

"Okay, Ulrich. Let's go." Odd said after he glanced over at the teacher's table to see them all eating.

The two girls also glanced over at the teacher's table. When they looked back, Odd and Ulrich had already snuck away.

Amy sighed.

"Those idiots better not get caught." She said and Yumi nodded.

****

Amy was sitting on Jeremy's bed with Kiwi in her lap as she rubbed the dog's belly whilst Yumi stood by the computer with Jeremy typing away on it.

Odd then came into the room with an arm full of phones, Ulrich not far behind him.

"Mission accomplished." Odd said as he dropped the phones on the bed beside Amy.

Amy gave them a once over as Kiwi hopped off her lap to sniff them, before spotting her phone and taking it.

"Let's hope that nobody finds out." Yumi said.

"I'd rather hope that we're worried over nothing." Odd said as he picked up his phone and Ulrich found his phone too.

"For now, the scan hasn't found an activated tower." Jeremy said.

"I haven't seen anything either." Aelita said. "False alarm."

Jeremy then got up with a gasp as he noticed the symbol on their phones.

"Xana!"

****

"Why would Xana be interested in mobile phones?" Ulrich wondered.

"That's what I'm hoping to find out by checking out the school's antenna." Jeremy said as he held a device in his hand.

"Amy and I are off to the meeting we promised Sissi." Yumi said as she and Amy ran off to the Auditorium.

****

Amy and Yumi had arrived at the Auditorium to see Sissi getting people to sign the petition to get their phones back.

Sissi took notice of the two girls as Yumi picked up the pen to sign next.

"Oh, Miss Yumi and Miss Amy are gracing us with their presence." Sissi gave them both a salty greeting. "Where were you two when we wrote the petition?"

Before either of the girls could answer, Principle Delmas' voice was heard, Mrs. Hurtz at his side.

"Just what is going on in here?" He asked.

"Oh, dad, uh- I mean, Sir. What is going on here is this." Sissi said as she got up from her seat and walked over to her father, showing him the petition and everyone's signatures written on it. "You see, we all signed a petition. So you have to give us back our cellphones."

"Oh, really?" Principle Delmas said. "First, let me remind you that in this establishment, the students do not make the rules. Secondly, Mrs. Hurtz has just learned that someone forced her locker open to get back his cellphone."

Amy and Yumi shared a knowing glance at this as the other students began to whisper to each other, wondering who could've done that.

Sissi began to argue with her father, but Yumi and Amy were distracted by Jeremy waving at them through the window.

The two of them shared one more glance, making sure they both saw him, before nodding as they stealthily snuck away and out of the Auditorium.

****

Jeremy found out what Xana was up to with the school's antenna and they all gathered back in his room as he explained things.

"You see these waves? Xana's using the school antenna unit to try to plug into the main television dish." Jeremy explained as he showed them what he found on his computer.

"That's why all the phones rang?" Yumi asked.

"Right. It jams the frequency." Jeremy confirmed. "If Xana manages to take control of the dish, he'll have direct access to the satellites that are now orbiting the earth."

"And?"

"And he'll be able to guide a military satellite."

"Okay, but why?" Amy asked.

"I wish I knew." Jeremy replied. "In peace time these satellites are used for spying. But if Xana reprograms one, who knows?"

"Anything could happen." Ulrich said. "Jeremy is right. This is serious."

"You better believe it, Ulrich." Jeremy agreed as an alert popped up on his computer. "The scan has detected a tower."

"Jeremy. Xana has activated a tower in the polar region." Aelita informed them as she appeared on the computer screen.

"We're on our way." Jeremy told her.

"Better hurry." Aelita urged.

"Let's go through the tunnel in the park." Jeremy told the others behind him and they all left the room, Odd telling his dog to stay there as they went.

"Yumi and I will stay here in case Xana wants to attack the school." Amy said as they all walked outside to where Sissi had a few kids lined up with signs, still stubbornly protesting against their phones being taken away.

Yumi nodded in agreement, happy to stay and help her out if needed.

"Hey! Are you two with us or not?" Sissi called out to Yumi and Amy and the others all ran off while the two of them stayed behind to join the protest. "Ever heard of solidarity?"

"Don't worry, Sissi." Yumi said.

"Yeah, we're with you 100%." Amy said.

The two of them then ran past Sissi to the other protesting students, chanting 'No more phones? No more school!' as they ran and leaving a surprised Sissi behind them.

"Okay, let's go!" Sissi called out as she snapped out of her brief shock.

****

The protest continued with Amy and Yumi, them all now sitting on the ground and some students waving their signs about as they all chanted 'No more phones? No more school!'

Principle Delmas soon arrived on scene and he and his daughter had a glare off, neither one of them wanting to back down.

"I can see where Sissi gets her stubbornness from." Amy whispered to Yumi and she nodded in agreement.

"I demand that you stop this absurd strike now." Principle Delmas spoke.

Just then, Kiwi walked up between Amy and Yumi, a note attached to his collar.

"Kiwi." Yumi quietly greeted the dog in surprise as she put her hand up to grab the note.

Principle Delmas then seemed to take notice of the dog and marched his way over to the two girls.

"Yumi. What is going on?" He asked them.

The two of them tried to formulate a response, only to fail to form words as their principle picked up the small dog, the note still in its collar and an angry frown on the man's face.

"This is inadmissible. To my office, immediately." He told her.

"Did you see that?" Sissi said as she stood up. "We have to save her from the dictator. Free Yumi!"

The other students joined Sissi as they all argued against Yumi being taken to the principle's office.

Unfortunately, their shouts seemed to fall on deaf ears as their principle lead the girl away from the crowd.

****

Yumi had managed to read the note Kiwi had on him and quickly ran back to Amy and the protesting students.

"He let you go, Yumi?" Sissi spoke in disbelief.

"I escaped when he wasn't looking." Yumi spoke as she caught her breath from running, handing the note over to Amy for her to read.

It was from Jeremy and it said that Xana was taking control of a satellite with a deadly laser beam on it and he was targeting the school.

"Because... Because our demands are more important than anything for me." Yumi continued. "In fact, we should increase the strength of our movement and protest in town."

Sissi shared a confused look with Herb and Nicholas beside her.

"Y-yeah! Everyone! Into town!" Amy agreed with Yumi.

The idea was a little ridiculous to her, but they had to keep everyone safe if Xana actually managed to destroy the school.

"We've got to get all the schools on our side!" Yumi called out.

"Okay!" Sissi finally agreed and Amy and Yumi shared a silent cheer. "Let's go! freedom for all our schools! Come on!"

Sissi lead the way as the group of students followed after her.

She continued to lead the crowd as they began to near the school gates, chanting as they walked.

"You will not leave the grounds." Principle Delmas told them as he stood in front of the gates.

"You have no right!" Sissi yelled at him.

Amy and Yumi began to worry.

"You're making a terrible mistake." Yumi said as she tried to convince their principle to let them through. "I beg you of you, Sir, we've all gotta get out of here."

"I have had enough, Yumi." Principle Delmas responded sternly. "I'm suspending you for a month. You and your dog are to leave this campus now. As for the rest of you, back to your classrooms. This strike is over."

"Sir, it's a matter of life and death! You have to let us leave!" Amy pleaded.

"Hey. Aren't you being a little dramatic, Amy?" Sissi asked.

"Amy! Yumi!" A familiar voice spoke and the two girls looked over to see Odd calling out to them. "To the Factory, hurry! It's you two the satellite's after!"

Amy and Yumi gave a shocked look before running off towards the Factory, leaving behind a confused principle and Sissi.

The three of them ran as fast as they could, trying to get to the Factory as a light soon lit up the sky above them. 

A beam then shot down at them and they narrowly avoided being hit as they all jumped in different directions to avoid the deadly laser beam, the area where the beam had struck being blasted as it showed the damage it could do.

"Come on. We have to reach the Factory. It's the only place that's safe." Odd told Amy and Yumi as he grabbed Amy's hand and the three of them started running again, the laser not too far behind them.

They ran towars the small forest area not too far from the school building where they hid from the beam.

"To the boiler room." Odd said. "Ready?"

Amy and Yumi warily glanced around at the sky.

"It's now or never." Yumi said.

"Let's go." Amy also said before they started running towards the building.

However, Amy deliberately started running in a different direction to Odd and Yumi, the two of them noticing a little too late as the beam prepared to fire at her.

"Amy!" Odd called out in concern as Yumi gasped in worry.

Amy tripped over and took a tumble in the grass as Yumi and Odd called out to her again worriedly and the laser fired.

The laser stopped millimeters before it could strike Amy and she sighed in relief as Jeremy activated the Return to Past.

****

Odd walked up to a classroom door as he taped a note onto it.

"Invitations to a party?" Sissi asked hopefully as she opened the door.

"Not really." Odd said as he walked back to the others who were waiting for him.

"What is this thing? 'Official school policy reminder to all students. All mobile phones not turned off before entering a classroom will be immediately confiscated' ?" Sissi read the note. "That's incredible. Talk about teacher's pets."

Sissi then snootily stuck her nose in the air as she walked away, Herb not far behind her.

"Anyway, I'd like to see anyone try to confiscate my mobile."

Yumi, Ulrich, Amy, and Odd started laughing knowingly at her reaction to the note.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 36 28
'Let's commit the perfect crime. I'll steal your heart, you steal mine.' ~We finally found each other, in another life.~ Aiko had a hard life. With o...
25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...
14.8K 220 20
I get myself into the crazy virtual world of Code Lyoko. I always would imagine I was in Code Lyoko when I was a kid and now I can write my own story...
4.6K 34 28
Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on Quest for Infinity. And mostly inspiered...