Call it what you want {Theodo...

By neverbeenanatural_

"My baby's fit like a daydream" {THEODORE NOT X OC } {GOBLET OF FIRE - DEATHLY HALLOWS} 1#theodorenott 1# lor... More

*cast and playlist*
chapter one
chapter two.
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-nine
*5th year cast and playlist*
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chaper fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
*sixth year cast and playlist*
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine ;)
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six

chapter twenty-eight

4.9K 87 17
By neverbeenanatural_

The next morning was like something that Amy had never experienced before. The Hall that is usually buzzing with chat was now dead silent and all you could hear were the sounds of forks on plates, but a lot of people had seemed to lost their appetite. The Hufflepuff table was missing a lot of people, mostly older students who were close to Cedric.

Dumbledore had requested for everyone to leave Harry alone, that nobody asks him questions or badger him to tell the story of what happened in the maze. Which probably wasn't the best idea, as this left people to come up with their own theories of what happened and most of them included Harry murdering Cedric. He wasn't the only one who people treated differently as people were now steering clear of Mattheo and Amy had seen many first years actually run away from him. Even teachers were become weary of him and not daring to pick on him for an answer in class. This of course lead to everyone to fear their whole group now. Apart from Iris, who not many people have even seen, but when they do they parade her and constantly ask things like, "Are you sure you're okay?" Or "if you even need anything I'm here." She now just started to ignore all of these people as she doesn't want a constant reminder everyday.

It was hard to believe that it all happened a month ago. Amy just finished packing her trunk ready to go home and she walking to the Great Hall for the leaving feast before they leave.

"Amy.." she turned round and saw Harry Potter behind her standing nervously. "Oh hey Harry." She replied. He stood there as though he was debating something. "Are you alright?" She asked him, confused by his actions. "Yeah. Yeah...it's just..." he trailed off. Amy raised her eyebrow and wondered if he was actually going to say anything. "It's just...I didn't know who else to tell but I trust you.." Amy was taken back, what was he telling her? And why was he telling her out of everyone? "What is it?" She asked. Harry sighed and checked the empty corridor to see if there was anyone around. "When I was there...at the graveyard." He clarified, "There were a lot of people there, his followers... and some of them I recognised.." oh shit she thought,"One of them was Mr Malfoy...Macnair.." Amy recognised that name but she couldn't remember where from. "Avery..."he continued, "Crabbe, Goyle.....and Nott." He said just above a whisper.

Amy's face dropped. Theo's dad was there. And Harry knew. Harry looked to her to see her reaction. Amy sighed and asked. "Is that it?" "No...." Harry replied nervously. "There was another..." Amy tilted her head to him, indicating that he carried on, but he really looked like he didn't want to. "Harry who was it?" She asked, getting impatient now. Harry took a deep breath. "You're dad." Amy felt her heart drop into her stomach. No. He wouldn't. Sure her dad was a dick and Pureblood supremacist but he would never be a death eater. And that's when it clicked. Of course he is a death eater. All of them secret trips he takes, the "business meetings". It was almost obvious. And Amy knew she was an idiot for not working it out sooner.

"I'm sorry..." Harry said genuinely, "I know that you would never be apart of this and your reaction just told me that you had no idea." She looked up to him and saw how he was looking at her cautiously. She just exhaled and simply said. "Thanks Harry, have a good summer." She turned back round and headed to the Great Hall with a million thoughts running through her head.

Once she approached her table she took a seat next to Iris instead of her usual next to Theo. "Finally finished packing Griffin?" Blaise asked. She just nodded to him. She looked up and saw Theo opposite her, staring at her. She didn't want to give him anything so she just looked away.

"Cant believe this year is over." Enzo said. "But everyone is writing to each other this summer, ok?" He said, demanding more than asking. We all just nodded or mumbled a "sure".

"Riddle are you staying with the Malfoy's?"
Blaise asked. Mattheo nodded but didn't look at him. "We'll I'll probably see you then over the summer." Blaise said, "what about you Amy?". Amy looked up at him as though she didn't know what he was asking. "Where are you spending the summer?"

This made Amy realise that she doesn't know. She doesn't want to go home. Not after hearing the truth about her father. "Home I guess." She replied not sounding so sure.  She saw how Theo was looking at her once again but feeling guilty.

"We can all meet up anyway." Blaise continued, "you in Iris?". We all looked to her and saw her just sitting there zoned out. Amy hasn't had a conversation with her longer than five minutes without her loosing focus. "Iris?" He asked again. She suddenly snapped out of it and looked up. "Yeah?" She asked.  "Meeting up over the summer?" He related but slower this time. She looked at all of us for a second then nodded but then shrugged. "Sure." She said not sounding too convinced.

Suddenly Blaise's eyes widened. "Shit" he said and put his robe over his head. "Snapes coming and I didn't hand in my homework." He whisper-yelled. We all turned back to see our Head of House walking over to our group.

"I can still see you Mr Zabini." He said unamused. Blaise immediately threw his robe off of him. "Yeah I know I know I was just....looking for something.." he lied very badly.

"For what?" Snape asked, "your missing essay?"

Blaise's eyes widens once more and he was about to start rambling all sorts of excuses when Snape cut him off. "Well lucky for you, I'm not here for that." He said calmly. "I need to talk to Miss Griffin."

Amy looked up and saw him looking straight back down at her. She looked all of her friends then reluctantly stood up and followed the potions teacher out of the Hall.

Once they ended up in his office he gestured for her to sit down. "Now I'm not sure if you are aware by now, but if not, your father is-"

"A death eater?" She interrupted, "yeah I know." She said coldly.

Snape looked surprised, but recomposes himself and carried on. "Good so you don't need an explanation. But during the summer I will arrive to take you to some place safer." He said simply.

Amy sat up, not liking the sound of this. "What? I don't need to go to someplace safe, just because he is a death eater he is still my dad and would never hurt me." She defended.

"Yes but can you say the same for The Dark Lord?" He fired right back.

She knew she had lost after that comment. He was right, her dad can't guarantee safety from Voldermort.

"There's a very strong chance that he will want to recruit you as one of his own." He continued. "So therefore you cannot tell anyone about this plan and you cannot let your father know that you know about him."

Amy took in everything he said. How is she going to be able to be in the same house as him without mentioning the fact that he is a potential murderer.

"Well if it's that unsafe then why don't I just go to this safe house the whole of the summer?" She asked, still putting a guard up.

"The Dark Lord is not strong enough right now." He has as though it was obvious. For the majority of the summer he is most likely to be staying with the Malfoys."

Oh my god Amy thought what about Mattheo? Isn't he supposed to be staying there?

"What about my friends?" She asked, "are they getting this offer?"

Snape sighed. "The order is doing what they can-"

"Well they're not doing enough." Amy said standing up. "There's so many other people in the same position as me - or worse! They deserve this just as much."

"The more people recruited the more powerful he gets." Snape stated, still remaining calm. "Take this offer and stick to the plan without telling anyone."

Amy ran her hand through her hair stressed.

"I will be at the Manor so I can keep a watch over your friends." He said as though it was a promise. "Just do your part."

Amy didn't look at him while she was thinking about it. How can he watch them all? And what if he looses sight of Voldermort, then what?

She turned to him and sighed. "Fine. But if anything happens to my friends I will shove your own wand up your-"She said

"They'll be fine." Snape interrupted as he didn't look surprised by her words. Amy watched him carefully as he spoke and she didn't take any hint of him lying. So she headed to the door.

"I will see you in four weeks." He stated.

And with that Any left the office and headed to the Hall once again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once she got back it was a lot more full this time. This would usually be a a cause of celebration when the winner of the Inter-House Championship would be announced.

The Hall would normally be decorated with the winning house's colour for the Leaving Feast. Tonight, however, there were black drapes on the wall behind the teacher's table. Amy knew instantly that they were there as a make of respect for Cedric.

Amy went back to her seat where there was not much conversation between her friends.

The small conversation was ended by Professor Dumbledore, who stood up at the staff table.

"The end," said Dumbledore, looking around at them all, "of another year."
He paused, and his eyes fell upon the Hufflepuff table. Theirs had been the most subdued table before he had got to his feet, and theirs were still the saddest and palest faces in the Hall.
"There is much that I would like to say to you all tonight," said Dumbledore, "but I must first acknowledge the loss of a very fine person, who should be sitting here" - he gestured towards the Hufflpuffs - "enjoying our Feast with us. I would like you all, please to stand, and raise your glasses, to Cedric Diggory."
They did it, all of them; the benches scraped as everyone in the Hall stood. Amy saw how even Draco Malfoy was standing up. Everyone raised their glasses and echoed in one loud, low, rumbling voice, "Cedric Diggory."
Amy caught a glimpse of Iris who had a few silent tears down her face. She looked down at the table as they all sat down again.
"Cedric was a person who exemplified many of the qualities which distinguish Hufflepuff house," Dumbledore continued. "He was a good and loyal friend, a hard worker, he valued fair play. His death has affected you all, wether you knew him well or not. I think that you have the right, therefore, to know exactly how it came about."
Amy raised her head, and stared at Dumbledore.

"Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort."
A panicked whisper swept the Great Hall. People were staring at Dumbledore in disbelief, in horror. And the rest were staring at our spot on the table.

Dumbledore looked perfectly calm as he watched them mutter themselves into silence.
"The Ministry of Magic," Dumbledore continued, "does not wish me to tell you this. It is possible that some of your parents will be horrified that I have done so - either because they will not believe that he has returned, or because they think I should not tell you so, young as you are. It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies, and that any attempt to pretend that Cedric died as the result of an accident, or some sort of blunder of his own, is an insult to his memory."

Stunned and frightened, every face in the Hall was now turned just to the Headmaster.

"There is somebody else who must be mentioned in the connection with Cedric's death," Dumbledore went on. "I am talking, of course, about Harry Potter."

Amy, along with many others, turned to the boy, who looked as though he just wanted to leave.
She turned back to Dumbledore.

"Harry Potter managed to escaped Lord Voldemort," said Dumbledore. "He risked his own life to return Cedric's body to those he loved."

Amy saw Iris look away and quickly wipe away a tear. She saw how she wasn't the only one watching her. Seated opposite was Mattheo who was looking at her softly he wanted to say something, but he knew he couldn't.

"He showed, in every respect, the sort of bravery that few wizards have ever shown in facing Lord Voldermort, and for this, I honour him."

Dumbledore raised his glass once more. Nearly everyone followed suit. They murmured his name, as they had murmured Cedric's, and drank to him.

When everyone has once again resumed to their seats, Dumbledore continued, "The Triwizard Tournament's aim was to further and promote magical understanding. In the light of what has happened - of Lord Voldermort's return - such ties are more important than ever before."

He looked round to the Durmstrang and Beauxbaton students.

"Every guest in this Hall will be welcomed back here, at any time, should they wish to come. I say to you all, once again - in the light of Lord Voldermorts return, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. Voldermorts gift for spreading discord and enmity is very great. We can fight it only by showing an quickly strong bond of friendship and trust. Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. It is my belief - and never have I hoped so that I am mistaken - that we are all facing dark and difficult times. Some of you, in this Hall, have already suffered at the hands of Lord Voldemort. Many of your families have been torn asunder. A week ago, a student was taken from our midst. Remember Cedric. Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right, and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 411 24
in which gaia lestrange and harry potter overlook the reputations which precede them. 𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 ❛ She was convinced that even if she had alread...
190K 2.9K 51
two different worlds yet they were the same Theodore Nott x OC
364K 5.8K 81
A Diggory and a Nott In which, they both fall in love with each other. Theodore Nott x Fem OC! ootp-post-war
5.3K 98 19
Alessia vowed to not get involved with any boys during her fifth year, but she might just have to reconsider her decision when her close friend, Theo...