Beeduo [Royalty AU]. - .[Disc...

由 Phant0mWrites

Ranboo, son of King Philza, hast to look for a partner for when he takes over as king. Wilbur declined the th... 更多

A/N
«Chapter 1: 'Royal Party Preparation'»
«Chapter 2: 'A night to remember'»
«Chapter 3: 'Welcome Back'»
«Chapter 4: 'Feeling something.?'»
«Chapter 5: 'Loved By Somebody'»
Hi there-
«Chapter 6: 'Drunken Issues'»
«Chapter 7: {TNTDuo Bonus}»
Fanfic Recommendations.?
«Chapted 8: 'The Days After'»
Hello, I wanna say.
What the hell Wow.!
«Chapter 9: 'A boy called Tommy'»
Hello to everyone that read this,
«Chapter 11: 'Your.. leaving.?'»
What the- 5k.! 🎉
«Chapter 12: 'Whats your name.?'»
«Chapter 13: 'I'm sorry.'»
«Chapter 14 (Filler)»

«Chapter 10: 'Mumza's Home but now theres problems'»

599 28 12
由 Phant0mWrites

[This chapter has not been prof-read yet.]

Phil waited at this shrine area in the castle gardens for his beloved to show, the kingdom loved the goddess of death as much as he did,
So he waited, and time went by.. quite fast.
Soon he felt a hand on his shoulder,
"My love, aren't you going to greet your wife.?" She chuckled,
Phil got up and turned around to see her, his wife, she wore a long black dress with gold outlining, her hair tied into a long braid and a hat  which had silk all around it, covering her face.
Phil bowed before hugging her, "You don't know how long I've missed you Kristen.."
She smiled, "As have I, now.. I do ask, where are my kids.?"
Phil smiled and led her to the castle.
Inside the main hall was a boy sitting on a chair, tuning a guitar, and another who had just walked in, their half-coloured parted hair lay on their shoulders.

"Hello kids. Mama's home." Kristen called to them and they both shot their heads up.
Wilbur got up and ran to her, hugging her and holding her close. "MUM.! Oh Jesus fu- Christ it's been so long.."
She smiled, "I've missed my little musician."
She looked up to see another, "And Ranboo.! You look as formal and lovely as very my son. Join us."
Ranboo made his way over and joined their hug, as did Phil, and they all stood there before moving away slightly.
"How is life treating you all.? Fairly I'd hope."
Phil smiled and Wilbur nodded, "It's doing good."
"Yeah.. It's going good for everyone so far." Ranboo added.
Kristen only laughed. "I bet it had for you two."
They both looked at her curious, "Hm.?"
Her smile only widened, "Well, Wilbur I noticed your little.. Friend and you are quite close. I'm happy you found someone."
Wilbur's face showed surprise, "You- you know.?"
She laughed lightly, "Of course I do. You know I can see everything right.?"
Wilbur just laughed and nodded, "Well yeah.. He.. Well He's great, Chaotic.. but great."
She smiled as did Phil.
Their mother then approached Ranboo, Brushing hair out of his face as she spoke to him, "So.. That delightful young Ram you've spent so long with..
When's the question being asked.?" She chuckled as Ran's face became slightly flustered,
"Uh.. Not yet.! Hopefully soon. Haha"
She nodded, "Well I'll want to meet him before I leave."
Wilbur laughed, "Yeahh, Mum he doesn't shut up 'bout him.. it's such sweet love~."
He spoke the last part in a high-pitched voice laughed as he did.
"Well, I'm happy for you both. Very happy, And uh.. Phil hon, when IS Ranboo's Coronation.? I want to make sure I'm there for it."
Phil nodded, thinking before he answered.
"It's uh, It's in about in one month or so."
Ranboo's body tensed up, "One- One month.?! It's that close already.?!"
Phil nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder, "You'll do great."
"But dad, what if I'm not as good as you.?"
Phil laughed, "You won't. You don't need to be, just do your best and do what you believe."
Ranboo nodded,

Kristen interrupted the moment, "So.. Where's Techno.? I've noticed he's not here yet."
Phil looked to her, "Uh well.. you see, he's out investigating, We caught someone from another kingdom trying to Sneak in a Fatal device."
Her face changed, "Really.? Hm.. Do you know who.?"
"They got away quick, we guess they're from the kingdom across the Lake, XD's kingdom."
His wife paused before a serious look shaped onto her face.
"XD.. Hm, Well I'll be sure to have a nice chat with him." A smile on her face
Ranboo leaned over to Wilbur, "She can be scary.. can't she.?"
Wilbur nodded, "You get used to it."
As they all caught up and spoke Ranboo smiled at a knock at the door.
Everyone looked up to see a familiar face walk in, his brown hair and Horns stuck out nicely.
Phil smiled, welcoming him.
"Tubbo.! Welcome back, I don't believe you've met my-"
He was cut off by Kristen making her way over to Tubbo, "He is adorable, Certainly a charmer. My son have wonderful taste.."
Tubbo smiled at her, "Urhm.. Hello, Uh, Tubbo.!"
He stretched a hand out for her to shake and she did so. "Kristen. Though you can Call me mum or Mumza if you'd like."
Tubbo smiled happily, "Alright mum."
Ranboo chuckled as Tubbo noticed him and ran over,

"RANBOO.! Helloo.! My mum says Hello too."
As Tubbo ran to him Ranboo picked Tubbo up, now hugging him close, and Tubbo laughed.
Ranboo smiled before asking Tubbo something..
"How's Tommy..?"
Tubbo paused, "oh.! Uh, Tommy is good. I hadn't seen him in a while and once he said YOU sent him my way.. I was surprised. But I'm glad you did, i was so happy to see my bestfriend again."
The taller enderman smiled, "I was happy to meet him, He's a nice boy."
Ranboo, and Tubbo, heard his mum chuckling and smiling, "You two really are perfect for each-other.. I can see that even when I'm not in the clouds"
Ranboo smiled as Tubbo kept hold of him, "Yeah.. Perhaps." their face changing into a wider smile.

The day continued before they all heard a loud sound outside.. it caught them all off-guard and they all tensed up, Ranboo, Phil and Tubbo all in defensive positions,
Soon a Guard ran in along side TechnoBlade,
"Phil.!-... Mum.?"
Kristen waved, her smile warm, "Techno, My son what's the issue."
Techno shrugged off the Greetings for later,
"Someone's Terrorising the village." He yelled.
Everyone got up and made their way through the halls and out the main castle door.
There it was..
Their village having smoke covering it and people running around in fear.
No one reacted till Ranboo chose to,
"Wilbur.!" He yelled as The brunette's head flew upwards. "Go get people to safety. Make sure no one is injured."
Wilbur nodded, running into the smoke of the village as Ranboo spoke to the others.
"Techno me and you will go figure out what this is.!"
Tubbo stumbled on words whist in shock before running off, noticing fumes in a certain direction,  "PUFFY.! TOMMY.!" He screamed running to the village, his shape no longer able to make out through the ashes and smoke.

Ranboo flinched, "Tubbo.!" he was gone for now, they had to figure out what this was first, so they ran off to find what they wanted.
There didn't seem to be much, so they helped put fires out and help those who were injured.
Ranboo soon following Techno felt something on his skin.. He stood there tense and in utter pain,
"I-it Burns.! SHIT" he held his arm and Shoulder as Techno noticed the Darkened and Damp colouring of it.
'Water..'
Techno realised before Helping Ranboo, both hearing a laugh, not a normal one.. a more maniacal and Violent one.
As some Clouds and Smoke cleared a man stood atop the water-fountain.
"This.." he pointed at Ranboo, "This is Pathetic, what kind of leader can't handle a little.. Water."
The male laughed,
As the fog cleared it's self more, They saw another figure.
Ranboo called out, "Tubbo.! No, Get away.!"
Tubbo ignored ranboo and ran at the figure who, not too long after, Shoved the shorter male to the ground and placed a foot on his back, soon connecting their Sword facing down into their arm, they cried from the pain but nothing was show from the other.
"Weak" he mumbled,

Ranboo pushed himself to get up and Techno got his sword out.
"Name." The piglin hybrid spoke, more of an order than a question.
There was no reply till Ranboo glared at them and spoke,
"He asked for your name. You will answer him."
An EnderPearl shot into the sky as the figure teleported right before them,
Tubbo still lay on the ground in the background, his arm bleeding profusely.
The man had a long Green cloak on, covering almost all of their body and a hood to along with it. A strap across their Chest with potions and Enderpearls all attached to it, an empty holster where the sword would of been if not now in the place of someone's skin.
They wore black trousers and Long boots, Netherite armour equipped under the Cloak and on their Lower-half too..

He leaned closer, It's face was just a mask.
A cracked and broken one at that..
"Dream.. Of the SMP's kingdom.."
Ranboo scoffed, Techno readied his sword before the other put him to a halt. "No Techno.." paused as he emphasised the final two words, "Not yet.."
Techno nodded and sighed unhappily,
Ranboo stood up and Pointed a crossbow facing the man's chest, though he wouldn't shoot.. not now..
"Leave. You are not welcome here."
He male gasped sarcastically, "Am I not.? Oh dang it.. And here I thought this place was Sooooo welcoming." They laughed.
Ranboo pulled the clip once and it locked the arrow in place, ready for firing.
"Not to you. Never, not after this stunt you pulled. Now leave or I will fire this."
Dream smirked under the mask, and you could tell by the way it lifted up slightly as his cheeks rises beneath it.
"You wouldn-"
Cut off by a sharp pain, "FUCKING- DAMMIT."
He grabbed his shoulder/arm area in pain as there now an arrow through it, Deeply stuck in.

Ranboo stepped forward and grabbed them by their cloak, "Get out of Our Kingdom Dream. This is he last we want to see of you"
Techno smiled as Dream turned to walk away, as he did he placed a TNT before running.
Ranboo ran over to the TNT to pick it up, it blew up before he could and he was flown into a houses' wall..
"Ow.."
Techno began to help ranboo but he shrugged it off and raced towards Tubbo, picking him up and carrying him back to where they first saw this all.

•«~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~»•

Later on, Ranboo stared Apologetically at the small male, "I'm sorry Tubbo. Are you alright.?."
Tubbo smiled and nodded, "I'm just fine..
In.. Pain, but fine."
Ranboo hugged him, careful of the arm and got up to leave, "I'll visit you later alright Bee.?"
"Alright Boo." They smiled once more before ranboo left and their face went from happy to serious and stern,
Making his way to the planning room where the others all were.
"So.? What's the plan."
He questioned as the other all turned to him,
Phil paused, "we don't exactly have one just yet and-"
"What.! Did you not see what he did.! He burned the village, he set of TNT, HE HURT TUBBO.! And others.!"
Phil nodded, "I understand your anger Ranboo.. but.."
Techno added onto the sentence, "We must act cautiously.. this dream man is.. Very dangerous from my research."

Ranboo sighed and nodded, "Whatever we need to do. Let's get it done."
Phil hugged ranboo and reassured him, "Ranboo.. Good job out there. You took the role of a leader and you protected a loved one. I'm proud of you."
Ranboo smiled, Happy to hear those words..
And with that they began to plan..
A new problem has joined their at first peaceful lives, and they were not about to let it ruin them..

[JESUS wow- 1925 words.? That's a lot.!now, I hope your enjoyed, sorry it's been a while I've done my best in this chapter and I hope you liked it, I do *Hope* to get another chapter somewhat-soon.! Byeeee~ 🏳️‍🌈]
{Also thank you for 2.03k reads.! I can't believe it made it to this point}

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

143 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
13.9K 718 11
It's been years since the last time Ranboo enderwalked, but recently he's been finding himself waking up in strange places. How will this affect his...
12.1K 459 38
You are a young streamer blossoming into fame. You adore Minecraft and many of its streamers some of whom encouraged you to start. But what if the on...
541 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...